Family and Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Bi-sexual Daughter Turns Up The Summer Heat.
2.1k words
4.17
106.9k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first century and a half of US history, the place I call home was an afterthought. Accessible only by ship and settled by brave pioneers, Key West grew into a Mecca for an eclectic population of treasure seeking adventurers, deep sea anglers, store or restaurant owners and people seeking a live away from the maddening crowds of urban life and suburban sprawl.

Today's Key West is the last in a chain of islands curving westward from the southern tip of Florida, connected by bridges long as a bump in the road to seven miles. If you fantasize the keys as a charm bracelet, Key West is the crown jewel.

My name is Robert. I am 39 and an artist. My wife Gabi and our daughter moved to Key West 15 years ago. In that time, we have accumulated an unusual group of friends and sex partners.

I am 6 ft, tall and weigh 190 lbs. I have long blond hair and mustache. I have brown eyes. I am sexually adventurous and have an 8-inch cock.

My wife Gabi, short for Gabriella is 5'8", 115 lbs. She is French Haitian with a beautiful light brown complexion. She modeled from age 15 and is now semi-retired. She is 37 and gets occasional modeling offers from fashion magazines and store catalog publishers. She is proud of her 36-22-35 body and exercises at a local gym as often as possible. She is bi-sexual.

We met in high school. I was an 18-year-old senior. Gabi was a 16-year-old sophomore. I fell in love with her the moment she flashed her lovely smile and bright blue eyes. Incredibly desirable she sent shivers up my spine every time I gazed upon her luscious body.

I went on to study art in junior college and dated Gabi often. We fell in love and became sexually active the minute she turned 18. I thought it cool that she had several lesbian girlfriends and even watched her have sex with a couple.

Just before her 19th birthday, Gabi became pregnant. We quickly married and eight months later brought my beautiful daughter Monique into the world.

Monique is now a college freshman, 18, blond, 5'6". 38-23-36, with green eyes. She is bisexual and often brings girls or guys home to sped the night.

Ingrid is Monique's best girl friend. She is 18, and a confirmed lesbian, She is a 5'6", 110 lb, 35-22-36, brunette beauty with a deep tan, She is first mate on a charter fishing boat owned by her uncle. She lives with Lenore. They are madly in love and want to marry some day.

Lenore is Gabi and Monique's lesbian lover. She is a dark brown African American goddess, 25 years old with a magnificent 40-24-37 body. She has Tina Turner legs. She is a tight 125 lbs and 5'8" tall. A short afro frames her dark penetrating eyes and full luscious lips. She is unquestionably the prettiest African American I have ever seen.

Scott, Monique's college classmate is 20, plays college football, is 6'4" 195 lbs , bald headed and according to Monique has a 9 inch cock. He is in love with Monique and has no problem with her lifestyle. His love for Monique changed dramatically during his short visit.

Crystal a transsexual is Gabi's kinky lover and one of many men and women who share her bed. She is an Amazonian 6 ft, tall. Her 39-24-39, body is perfectly proportional to her height. She has a monstrous 10-inch cock. The red head lives with her gay friend Charles a 200 lb bodybuilder. He loves watching Crystal having sex with her many lovers.

Fran 39, is the neighborhood nymphomaniac. A former $1000.00 per hour escort, she has amazing seductive power over men and woman alike. She is 5'8", 120 lbs, deeply tanned and blond. Implants give her a 39-inch bust which combined with her 23-inch waist and plump 37-inch ass, gives her a body she shoes off at every opportunity. She suns in the nude giving her a deep overall tan. She dresses and acts like a slut and has broken too many male cherries to mention. No one who has sex with Fran never forgets her.

MONIQUE'S SUMMER VACATION

Gabi and I invited all of Monique's friends to welcome her home for the college summer break. She arrived with her boy friend Scott. Gabi greeted the young stud warmly and introduced him first to her lesbian friends Lenore and Ingrid.

"Very nice to meet you," Lenore offered

"Any friend of Monique is a friend of ours," Ingrid added.

Monique had told him all about her friends and he envisioned her eating the pussies of the beautiful lesbians and sucking Lenore's huge 40-inch tits.

Gabi introduced Crystal, the Amazonian transsexual. Like all who met her for the first time, Scott could not believe the amazing beauty has a 10-inch cock. He became curious immediately and hoped to meet her privately someday. She hugged and kissed him warmly.

"Monique is a lucky lady," she said unabashedly looking over his body from head to toe.

Gabi deliberately introduced Fran last, knowing her mouth and pussy would water at the site of Scott's hard body. Her nipples hardened in her sheer haler top as her camel-toed hot pants became damp.

She invited Monique and Scott to her house promising the two a refreshing drink. "You must be thirsty after a long drive." she bargained. Scott and Monique eagerly accepted knowing the only thing Fran thirsted for was Scott.

Monique returned home a little over an hour later finding me at work framing a painting I sold to a tourist earlier in the day for $1500.00. It was a silhouette of a nude Gabi standing on the beach admiring a beautiful sunset.

"Still at work, as usual," Monique said kindly.

"Your mom is out with Lenore and Crystal." I told her. The quiet time helps me concentrate. Where is your boy friend?" I asked.

Her two-word answer told me where Scott was and what he would by up to the rest of the night. "With Fran," she answered.

"Where's Ingrid? I asked.

"I don't know for sure. She is probably out night fishing with her Uncle. Besides I wanted to spend some quality time with you."

She guided me to a stuffed chair. Telling me to relax she plopped in my lap and hugged my neck placing her head in my shoulder and caressing my long hair. I returned the hug and detected the odor of what had to be Fran's pussy.

"I know what you have been up to." I told.

"You smell Fran, don't you?" she retorted.

Gabi and I taught Monique from an early age it was OK in our house to talk openly and honestly about sex. We expressed to Monique our belief that sex of any kind is the overt expression of love for another person. At age 16, we allowed her to watch Gabi having sex with me, or any of her woman friends. She was allowed to observe without touching and encouraged to masturbate openly or in private as often as she wanted.

Thusly she had no qualms about revealing every detail of her and Scott's evening with Fran.

"As soon as we arrived at Fran's we undressed each other. Scott's cock grew rock hard tenting his shorts. Fran told him to undress and guided him by his cock to her bedroom. She ordered Scott to lay face up on her bed.

"We straddled his body and kissed each other passionately, the first look at lesbian sex he wanted since I knew him. He often asked to see sex with my girlfriends at school. However, they are too shy to allow any observers.

He fondled my ass and fingered my pussy the whole time Fran and I kissed. I did the same to Fran.

"We were all incredible hot by then and Fran sat down engulfing Scott's 9-inch cock. I sat near his face and he licked from my asshole, over my pussy, thru my soft tuff of hair and kissed my butterfly tattoo"

"That must be new?" I asked, not remembering it seeing her masturbate.

"Yes daddy. It tells anyone who sees it to eat my pussy." she explained, and continued her threesome story.

"Fran teased Scott unmercifully. Every time he showed signs of a blowing his load, she stropped. By then I had two orgasms filling his mouth with hot nectar he always enjoys.

"Fran finally relented and took his cock in her mouth."

"Good for him," I exclaimed. "She gives incredible blowjobs."

"She knows how to ear pussy too," Monique continued. "Scott came quickly. We shared his cum in a sloppy kiss and fed some to Scott.

"While he recovered, Fran ate my pussy to another orgasm. I left as Scott was pounding his cock up her ass."

By then my cock was throbbing pushing against my shorts and Monique's thigh.

She jumped to her knees, removed my shoes and shorts. My cock tented my briefs.

"Oh I have wanted your cock for a long time." she moaned as she pushed by briefs aside and softly stroked my cock.

I looked deep in her green eyes and simply said, "I longed for you too darling."

She kissed me with a passion I returned and we walked to the bedroom, until now I had shared only with Gabi.

She plopped on the bed. "Mom says you really know how fuck and eat pussy. Prove it!" she demanded.

"I aim to please." I told her.

"Please fuck me now." she pleaded.

I placed a pillow under her ass, stood before her and slowly rubbed my cock up and down her slit, parting her outer lips. Pungent juices flowed from her shaved cunt and I slowly pushed into her vaginal opening.

Her pussy control surprised me as she immutably sucked my entire eight-inches deep in her tight pussy.

I began a slow rhythm I learned from Gabi long ago. I pushed in all the way backed off an inch and pushed in again. I pulled back a little more than pushed in, repeating the process until I was pounding her pussy in long hard strokes.

The look on my daughter's face was priceless. She closed her eyes and rocked her head back in forth, groaning and repeating over and over again, "SOOOO GOOOD! YES! YES!"

It went on and on. She was insatiable. Finally she bellowed. "I'M GOING TO CUM! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOHHHHH!

"AH! AH! AH!" She screamed as a multi-orgasmic surge rocked her body, bathing my cock in hot creamy pussy juice.

I could hold back no longer and flooded her pussy with shot after shot of cum.

"Clean my pussy please." she asked, just like her mother,

I lapped in my cum and she cleaned my cock savoring the mixture of cum and her juices.

I remained at her pussy and started eating her out. A satisfied look came to her face as I licked from her asshole to her tattoo back in forth repeatedly. I stopped at her slit and pulled her outer lips open. Her pussy actually resembled her butterfly tattoo.

I licked the pink inner flesh and probed beyond. Hot liquid pooled in her pussy allowing me to easily push two fingers into her vaginal canal.

Monique went crazy when I gently rubbed her G-spot and flicked her large clit. She arched her back and long streams of para- urethral fluid shot on my face and chest. She grunted and frigged her pussy and clit madly and spurted again, splashing off my body and covering her chest.

We were cleaning each other's body when Gabi entered the room.

"Hi mommy," Monique greeted her. "You are right! Dad is a great fuck and he really knows how to eat pussy."

I grinned at her sheepishly and she came to me, kissed me and licked a little of our daughter's ejaculate from my body and kissed Monique sharing the liquid.

"I have a surprise for you dear daughter. I will give you hint. I visited Crystal tonight."

Monique pulled down her skirt and thong and placed her mouth to Gabi's cunt sucking in a generous portion of the transsexual's cum. Kissing each other fervently, they moved into a classic 69 with Gabi on top.

"Eat my ass!" Gabi demanded.

I spread Gabi's hot ass and lapped her hole. More of Crystal's cum flowed into my mouth. I loved it and hoped to one day get it from the original source.

I went for a quick swim to cool off and waited for Gabi and Monique, reflecting on the day's events. My love for Monique had reached a new level. I wondered what new adventures awaited us and could not get the vision of the incredible Crystal out of my head.

To be contused.