Family are Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowena smiled and said "No but my late husband was and he lived for it. I was such a prude that I never got involved. But a few months ago before dear Rick came to start mowing my lawn two men delivered some new furniture.

Some how we three ended up in bed. I found out what I had been missing all these years and I discovered I liked it.

So as I'm sure Rick has told you by now when he started mowing my lawn we got involved and I've looked forward to his regular visits every week."

I was not sure where this was going to go and I remembered Debbie's well founded concern about others finding out we are a family of incestuous whores. I had this feeling that dear Rowena would fit right in to our newly formed life style.

I was about to say something about my concerns when Nancy spoke up and said "Rowena we'd like to welcome you to our family and have you join us in the best way we know how. My darling son has told us that he has been getting you in bed and we'd like to share our bed with you too. How does that sound to you?"

Rowena smiled and hugged Nancy. We circled around this dear old girls and hugged her back.

We all stood in a circle in our master bedroom all naked as the day we were born. Our guest was not unnerved by this and let us look at her as she scanned each of us in turn.

Rowena had large breasts that hung down like great white globes with cherry red nipples. Her belly was soft round but not overly fat. She had wonderfully well shaped legs and a fine plump ass. Rowena was a pretty lady for her sixty one years and really did look good enough to eat. But I was thinking of seeing her on all fours with those monstrous tits bouncing and swinging as I banded her plump ass.

From this point on things went pretty much on their own. There was kissing, feeling a lot of oral sex between everyone. I was surprised that it was Debbie that first went down on dear Rowena. Debbie showed she knew very well how to lick a pussy and suck on a plump little clitoris.

This was welcomed by Rowena and she soon rewarded Debbie with a spurt of sweet nectar of the gods and Debbie was in heaven licking and sucking all the sweet juice from her fat cunt.

Rick had found his mother wanted the same and so as I watched Rick soon had his mother moaning and wiggling on the bed next to Debbie and our guest. I stood by playing with my throbbing cock for a few moments but my eyes kept going to my daughters' fine little ass. I wanted to fuck dear Rowena in the ass from the very first time we talked about her joining us but she was busy at the moment. I found the K-Y jelly in the night stand and applied a generous mount Debbie's ass hole. I lifted her ass up so she was on her knees with her noise still in Rowena's cunt but her ass was where I needed it to be.

I fingered my daughter's ass and this seemed to drive her crazy. Debbie responded by driving a finger up Rowena's ass as she licked her spurting cunt.

I pushed my cock head to Debbie's ass hole and it puckered tighter than a clam shell. But after I rubbed my cock up and down her ass a few times Debbie relaxed and the next time I pushed my cock head disappeared. I was so excited I just held still for a moment looking at my daughter's ass hole.

My cock fitted together with her ass hole and I felt this closeness of the moment when a father knows how much he loves his daughter and how much she loves him by responding to his needs.

Rowena had finished splashing Debbie's face with her nectar of the gods. I pushed and watched my cock slowly pass deeper into Debbie tight sweet ass hole. Rowena looked up over Debbie's head and we locked eyes. Rowena knew she was next and she smiled as she acknowledged that she wanted to get fucked soon in the same way.

I took a moment to look at my darling wife. She was on all fours with Rick behind her. I watched as Rick paused to look over at me as he spread Nancy's ass cheeks so I could get a great view of his cock as it pushed into my wife's ass. I was so excited I exploded into Debbie's ass and that was it for me. I was shot for the rest of the day. Dear Mrs. Stark would have to wait for another day.

Rick seemed to be the strong one in this family. We all watched as he pushed his cock deep into his mother's ass. Debbie said "It felt so good when Dad fucked my ass I know Mom is feeling the same thing. Rowena you'll get yours very soon I think."

Rowena said "I'll be looking forward to it."

I fell over on my back and said "I'm sorry but I'm shot. You all can go to the park and watch the fireworks but I'm gong to bed."

Nancy moaned as Rick pumped her ass full of cum. Rick jerked and fell back. I could see he was also shot for a while ... it amazing how fast these kids recover and get it on again.

Five minutes later Rick said I'll take Rowena home and I may go be the park I don't know yet."

After Rich and Rowena were gone Nancy came out of the shower and said she was going to bed too.

Debbie said "We won't see Rick until morning.

It happened petty much this way and we like it this way. So until morning...

12