Family Arrangments Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother succeeds in bringing father and daughter together.
2.6k words
4.21
203.7k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I must make a correction for my readers. The events of Chapter One occur in the early morning of March 28th, not the night of March 26th. If any other glaring errors are present, your feedback would be appreciated.*

My dad had showered, saying he'd think about my mother's proposition as he went off to work. I heard him walking down the hall, and thought for a moment maybe I should stop him. But I didn't. What should I say to him? "No, Daddy. That's wrong," or "Please Daddy, I want to know what it's like to make a man cum..."? How could I say either? Did I mean either of them? Why... maybe I meant both! I just wasn't sure: What if I could... It's not as if I didn't trust my dad.

Incest had never occurred to me as an option before. Sure, I read erotica, so I knew that some people appreciated that but... Until I had heard my mother and father in their room late that night, I had never been turned on by the though of either of my parents having sex.

What was my mother thinking? She had just volunteered me for a sex act! With my father!

Never mind not asking me... I know that she feels as if my brothers and I don't pull our weight around here, but she hasn't done any housecleaning in years! Does our effort count for nothing there?

But I was tired, and confused, and anyhow nothing but sleep could help the situation. Perhaps my dad would be disgusted with the idea, and it would never come to fruition. I just hoped that it didn't result in my parents' divorce. Sure, my brothers and I didn't have jobs but we were going to school, and stable because we had the support of two parents. I hate to think what might happen.

So I went to bed. Time to stop thinking.

... Jillian shut off the second alarm at 6:30 A.M. She rolled out of bed and set her clothes out for a shower. She knew her youngest would still be in the main bath, so she used the ensuite for her morning pee and had a rinse in the shower. She would take a bath when she got home, to shave and wash her hair. She just wanted to feel awake.

She hadn't changed her mind since last night. In fact, the idea seemed better and better to her.

They were adults, right? No harm there. Even her baby, Jonah would been an adult soon. His birthday was on the third of April. He was a likeable boy, so sweet and generous. He never brought his friends home, and sometimes this bothered her. But he was still a child, after all. It was okay if he felt too shy, inviting people into his home.

Vincent, the middle child, had never been shy. He brought his friends over on occasion, but not recently, and never any of the various girls he dated. That part did worry her. He was 19, in spectacular shape, and had a wonderful smile. All mothers believe their children are wonderful, yes, but mine actually are, and they deserve love.

Stephanie didn't usually get up until just before Jillian left, if not later, so Jillian had her morning smoke (outside, because she believed a house that smells like cigarettes to be low class) and went in to talk to Stephanie. Her daughter was only 5'5'', but Rob's family was short. It couldn't be helped. Strangers always said that they looked so much alike, but when Jillian looked at her daughter she saw Rob: large, puffy lips, dark eyes, and thick, dark hair. The children all looked like each other, and to her they were each reminders of Rob, who had knocked her up but luckily was a wonderful husband. Just wonderful.

Stephanie was sprawled out on the bed, already looking up toward the door. She had pulled the blankets up to her chest, and was breathing a mile a minute.

"Did I scare you again?"

"Yeah Mom, try not to open the door so loudly."

Jillian chuckled a bit, then crossed her arms and went to sit on the bed. "Are you not wearing a bra again? I told you that you need to wear one when you sleep. Otherwise you'll sag when you get old."

"I am wearing one. I was just surprised."

"Show," Jillian demanded, and her daughter reluctantly fished out a black strap from her T-shirt as evidence. "Don't let anyone convince you that you don't need one. You're a C cup, and that is more than enough to sag."

Putting the strap back, Stephanie made a noncommittal noise and nodded. That was as much affirmation as Jillian expected.

"Steph, you really aren't pulling you're weight around here..." she began, noticing her daughter's face drain white, but continuing, "I know you try hard, but there are so many little things to do around here, and I can't do all of them."

Stephanie was of the private opinion that her mother did hardly any of them, but kept her mouth shut. This was a usual enough conversation.

"Your father and I agree that you should help out more, so we're going to give you another responsibility. We'll talk about it more when we both get home. Okay?" Jillian said. Her tone allowed for only one answer of course.

Stephanie nodded.

... Alone, I wondered what I was thinking. Had Dad called her already, saying that he had made up his mind? It seems more like mom was just doing whatever she wanted to do regarding the situation. I knew that my dad liked to think about major decisions... And if asking your daughter to give you a blow job wasn't major, what was?

But I said yes, and I said yes to her without even waiting for her to explain to me what she wanted.

I can't imagine if I had said no, what would have happened. Her eyes were narrowed like they had narrowed at me when I was a child, and she was threatening to spank me if I hadn't mopped the floor properly. Why ask your own daughter to service your husband? (I have no doubt that is what she means.) Did she get off on that?

Confused, I went for the shower. I didn't know if I was being a coward or not. Did I want this? I thought, soaping up and noticing my nipples stood up under the hot water. I must want this. If I had so much fun last night, I must want this.

Vincent knocked on the door, and I ducked out of the water ASAP. He gets grumpy when there isn't enough hot, and like my mother I could never stand up to him. I get along with Jonah and our father better. My father...

... Vincent and I carpool to college. We are driving the clunker, but at least it is all paid off. We get back from our classes about an hour before our parents get home at four, and Jonah buses in a couple of minutes later. We usually make up a snack for the three of us, but I didn't feel much like eating. My resolve to tough it out had vanished, and I was feeling a bit queasy at the thought of what might happen when my dad got home.

Jonah followed me down the hall to my room. It was a source of pain to him that he had to share a room with Vincent. He was always saying we should move out so he could have some space.

"Are you sure you don't want any ramen, Sis?"

"Yeah I don't feel so good."

"I could bring you some," he offered. Generous. His best quality. Oh Brother, if only you knew that I was expecting a stomach full of cum instead. My cunt surged and I felt the guilt making me nauseous. I wasn't sure if I should do myself to take the edge off or take a nap and hope I was terribly, terribly wrong.

"Vincent won't like that if I didn't do any of the work. I'm just gonna sleep. Thanks though." I closed the door behind me and sat on the coverlet.

I wondered if I had any choice. It seemed to be up to Dad... Did he want me? Did I want him? I remember what it was like, to hear him moan, and wonder... What did his face look like, when she was doing that to him?

I felt myself get hot, and decided maybe I should try for a nap in the remaining half hour of peace I might have.

... Rob and Jillian met up going into the house. He pecked her on the cheek, and she looked expectantly at him.

"Well?" Jillian asked.

"Ah, I don't know. I should think about it more. What will it do to her if she doesn't want it?"

"Robert," Jillian reprimanded, "You are the parent. She is the child. She's living here for free, isn't she?"

Rob nodded.

"Well, then she should earn her place. It's not like she has a job. I bet you she's not even looking!"

"Jill, the girl has feelings."

"And so do you. What about your morning woody?"

This was the problem for Rob. He had a perpetual hard on all that day at the office, wondering:

Could he, would he dare? Be with his own child? A hot, curvy twenty year old with such a considerate temperament. She was so shy, not bothering to tell them that she could hear their lovemaking on the other side of her bedroom wall until she was fifteen. Surely, she must have heard it the whole time. She had a body that wasn't thin, but her curves were natural, and she wasn't fat. She was soft. And God, she must be so tight. Only twenty, and no real boyfriend since high school. So shy. She must be so very, very tight.

It had occurred to him that his wife might not actually let him fuck that tight, wet cunt, but he was convinced he could get his daughter to let him. She so hated to disappoint. And so he decided:

"You're right. You do need your beauty sleep, after all." He smiled down at his wife, and put his arm around her as they entered the house.

... Jonah had the TV on in the living room, with the sound up high watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. It didn't matter to him that it was a kiddie show. He liked it.

When the door in the kitchen opened and his parents came in, Jonah wasn't surprised. 4:10 P.M. On the nose. The were looking awfully chummy. Dad had his arm around Mom, and Jonah couldn't help seeing his father's erection in his dress slacks.

There was no hiding an erection in those things, really. They didn't say anything, just walked with a purpose down the hall. Jonah took initiative, and increased the volume of the TV.

... Stephanie was laying awake when her parents came in. Immediately, she sat up. She announced: "I heard the two of you talking about me last night."

Jillian raised an eyebrow, but appeared unfazed. Robert's face flushed red from his forehead to his ears. All three of them just looked at each other, for a moment. Stephanie was fighting with a knot in her throat, and both of her parents were thinking furiously.

Jillian broke the silence. "Indeed, dear? What did you hear?"

"I.. uh.. I h-heard you tell Dad that I could d-deal... eh..." The knot hadn't quite gone away yet.

"With his morning woody," Jillian supplied. Stephanie nodded furiously.

The blood that had poured into Rob's face slowly made its way back to his cock. Was she scared... or excited? He hoped she was excited. He adjusted himself a bit in his pants, and thought he had made a mistake when his daughter's eyes fixed on the bulge there and grew wide. Father stared at daughter, staring at his own cock. Did his baby want that? God, her shyness was so inviting. He dared to hope that she might be nearly untouched.

"Well, honey. You need to help out a bit more, and it just seemed like the perfect solution..." Jillian began. She stopped trying to explain when she noticed that her daughter had fixed eyes on her father's bulge. Jillian's pussy flooded immediately, and she set down on a corner of the bed. Softly, she asked, "Stephanie, do you want to have your daddy's cock?"

Stephanie squirmed on the bed, but couldn't seem to look away from her father's dick. That bulge in the cloth was growing larger, and more defined.

One of her boyfriends had told her that it was painful to be locked up in a pair of jeans. The dress pants couldn't be too much better, she thought.

"It's okay sweetie. Daddy wants you to touch his dick. Don't you, Daddy?"

Rob had finally been able to break sight of Stephanie for a moment to look a Jillian. She was enjoying herself, toying with DD cup breasts that her daughter hadn't inherited and rubbing herself into the corner of the mattress.

"Yes," Rob said to Jillian. "Daddy wants his little girl to touch his cock."

Stephanie didn't realize that her mother was getting so much excitement from the situation. She only had eyes for her father's penis. She licked her lips, and watched her father's erection twitch slightly in his pants.

"I do want your cock, Daddy," she said. This brought Rob back to focus on his daughter. She was sitting on the long edge of her twin mattress, with her mother at the corner playing with her breasts. Stephanie's breasts were only a C cup, but that was perfect. They were still a handful, and they wouldn't ever get in the way while he was fucking her. God, and if her pussy was anything like her mother's had been...

Rob stepped closer to his daughter. She was on the edge of the mattress, finally looking at his face instead of his cock, and she smiled at him. Then, she reached out with her hands (so much smaller than her mother's) and unbuckled his belt. Rob saw her lick her lips and sighed. How far was his wife going to let this go? How clever of her, to insert herself into this situation. He wasn't sorry she was there. He knew that she liked to watch.

Stephanie looked over to check that her bedroom door was closed and saw her mother. She was wriggling on the corner of the bed, hand up her shirt. She hadn't taken her bra off, but she had it askew so that her fingers could reach her nipples. Stephanie thought, I ought to be surprised, but she wasn't. Ascertaining that the door had been closed, she turned back to her father.

Stephanie carefully unbuttoned her father's dress slacks. She could feel the tip of his penis under the waistband, beneath her very fingertips. She was breathing deep, and she felt so so wet. Next she dealt with the zipper on the slacks, and pulled them down leaving her father in a pair of plain blue boxer briefs. Rob was unbuttoning his own dress shirt; he wanted to thoroughly relax for this experience.

Stephanie left the bed and knelt before her father. On her knees, she grabbed his hips and nuzzled her face into his erection.

He groaned. "Mm.." and he pet her on the head, caressing her hair and thinking that she was so young, so sweet. Not a slut. Horny, yes, but not a slut. "Baby, have you done this before?"

Stephanie peered up at him. "I tried once, Daddy. That's all."

Rob sensed this might be a raw issue for her, so he didn't push it. "Do you want me to tell you how I like it, Sweetie?"