Family Arrangments Ch. 03

Story Info
Son walks in on family fun.
2.7k words
4.31
189.6k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thank you for the criticism. Foremost, this is the story of how several family members come together, and my choice of chapter divisions is an attempt to make the story (which of which I have not yet posted one tenth) more manageable. I do not mean to be frustrating my readers. Your comments are appreciated.

*

Vincent had been in his room, doing some homework when he decided he needed to go to the bathroom.

It was a quick trip, just down the hall and to the left. Opening the door, he realized that Jonah had the TV running loud. Didn't he have any consideration? But Vincent had work to do, and he was thinking about maybe having a couple dates this weekend, so he wanted to get his work finished.

Coming out of the bathroom, there was a lull in the sound for a moment. That's when Vincent heard grunting. Male grunting, coming from his sister's room.

The whole thing seemed improbable. His sister had been famous in high school for being "cold", and surely she didn't have the nerve to bring a man home when their parents should be there any time?

The television had resumed its loud ascent into madness, and Vincent decided that if Stephanie did have the nerve for that, he would find out who had the nerve to come in and fuck her. He crept as quietly as possible toward the door, and put his ear closer to the door jamb. He listened.

Rob was stroking the head of his daughter, and staring at his wife as she took her shirt off, and discarded the bra. Her large breasts settled on her chest, still firm but needing a little more support now. She rarely would remove her bra for sex anymore. She insisted on "preserving the goods". But her breasts were bare and heaving as she watched her daughter prepare to remove her own father's underwear. The naughtiness of the scene was delicious to her.

While Jillian was watching, Stephanie braced herself to cross what she thought of as the line.

She was about to see her father's dick, and already from the shape of it inside the cotton briefs she knew that it was thick. Very thick. Would she be able to fit her mouth over that? The one boy she had let inside her mouth was so much slimmer. In fact, that boy wasn't very large at all. But her father's prick was so hard, and when she caressed it through the material she knew that seeing it would mean she had to have it. And perhaps not just in her mouth.

"Sweetie, please. Suck Daddy's cock for him. No more teasing."

Stephanie smiled at him. "Daddy," she said with her hands on the waistband of his briefs, "I will." She slowly tugged the waistband down over her father's pelvis, and watched as every delicious inch of his penis came into view. When the cloth was down his thighs, she simply dropped it and let her father step out.

Rob's cock was about five inches long, but very thick. After staring for a moment, Stephanie reached out and grasped her father's cock at the base. Her middle finger was the only one she could touch to her thumb. She smiled, this time at the cock.

"Steph, honey, please. At this age being teased is simply unbearable."

Stephanie giggled. Her father was only 45. But yes, it did seem to her a bit unfair. She took her left hand, and began to massage his balls for him. He groaned.

"Mm Daddy does that feel good?" she asked, rubbing her face against his cock softly.

"Ooh baby you're so sweet to me. Please, lick Daddy's cock."

Stephanie complied, taking her wet tongue from the base of his cock's underside and trailing it up to the head. She then licked the engorged head, swirling around it with her tongue while Rob sighed.

"Baby, after you get me nice and coated in your saliva, I want to go in your mouth." He stroked her hair again, and then gathered it on either side of her face. He didn't want to miss a thing.

... "Oh God Steph your mouth is so hot. Don't worry about getting me all the way in. Oo yes Baby, just keep stroking me like that while you do it. Mmm.."

Vincent's eyes were wide. How was this even possible? It was... It was wrong. His father was two-timing his mother with his sister? It was absurd, but it was true and O it was hot, as his own erection testified. Vincent felt guilty but the thought of his notoriously stiff sister taking her own father's hard on was just so naughty... What a slut!

Vincent wondered if he could get Stephanie to take his own dick into her mouth. His father's infidelity seemed to him the perfect leverage. After all, it was only fair that if his father could have some sort of illicit relationship with Stephanie, he'd let Vincent have his own share.

What was her body like? he wondered as he reached for the door knob. The girl was so careful, taking clothes in with her to the shower and never swimming without an extra-large T shirt to cover.

What would she feel like, with her lips wrapped around his cock?

... When I heard the door knob turn I tried to pull back, but Daddy had me by the back of the head and wasn't going to let go, even if we were getting caught. My protest ended in a gurgling sound against his cock in my mouth, as he held me there.

"No baby, it's okay. Keep going," he said. I heard my mom shift on the bed, but as I was facing away from both her and the door I had no idea of what was going on. My heart starting hammering in a way that was not related to my own excitement, and I hung there on my father's cock for a moment before he used his hands to nudge my head back down the shaft.

I went back to work, hands shaking and wondering "What now?" as I listened for the sounds of screaming, thinking for sure the world would come crashing down on me for allowing this to happen. How could I possibly explain...?

I stiffened when my mother said, "Oh Vinny, come in."

Remembering hearing some moaning as if she had been touching herself, I was terrified. I knew about Dad, but had she invited my brother to take part in this, too? It had never occurred to me that I could end up as the center of male attention in this family. I didn't agree to that.

My father was okay; he had never, would never, make me do anything. Vincent was demanding, and I was instantly afraid of what that might mean for me.

"I'm sorry I didn't warn you, dear. This was a bit spontaneous."

I tried to back off to respond to her, but Daddy keep a firm hold on my head and moaned. Then my mother continued.

"If you like your sister could suck your cock, too. Your father seems to be enjoying her."

My jaw locked and my father stopped the gentle back and forth swaying of his pelvis toward my mouth. "Baby, it's okay. Just relax." He started to pet my hair again for me, and that did help but I was still consciously aware of Vincent and Mom, behind me, not making a noise between them.

"Steph honey, really. We won't hurt you," my father said. "Let's try something different."

I wasn't so sure, but murmured my assent by humming onto his cock, something I hadn't tried yet. I felt his thighs tighten and knew that I had got him. However depraved I was discovering myself to be, at least I was good at it.

"Mm Stephanie... relax your neck. I'm gonna move your head for you, okay? Just concentrate on using your lips and tongue on Daddy's cock."

He wanted to fuck my face! I felt my pussy clench and wondered why it had never occurred to me to go looking for someone to practice on rather than reading all of that erotica.

This was so good, I thought as a felt his grip on my head adjust, and he slowly pushed me further onto his cock. The thick shaft slid in easily, and I wondered what it would feel like inside of me. I had never had intercourse, but God I knew it could be nothing like using my own fingers.

I heard a zipper behind us and assumed Vincent was taking his own cock out. Maybe I wanted that one, too. After all, he was bound to have another erection to play with soon enough. Was I a slut now?

"Oo Vincent that's a nice cock. So stiff and long. Mm I bet the girls love that," my mother cooed. I wondered if she wanted him too. She certainly didn't have a problem with incest.

"Your sister has been holding her thighs together like that for a while now. I bet she's soaking wet. You should help her strip so that she can get some satisfaction when she's done with your father."

My pussy clenched again, and I felt he couldn't get there soon enough. Still, when I felt his breath on my neck and hands on my waist I jumped a little, causing Daddy to growl at me.

"You can do what you like but don't disturb this. This is the first blow job from my daughter and Goddammit I'm gonna enjoy it."

"Yessir," Vincent said behind me, as his hands came up to grope my breasts. I moaned again onto my father's cock, and he moaned back. Vincent tweaked a nipple through my bra, and pretty soon had me steadily moaning around our father's cock, which was fucking my face faster yet. Suddenly, I noticed that he had stiffened. He didn't warn me, but I braced myself anyway and soon he came.

I thought because I was prepared, I might be able to swallow it all. However, I didn't manage to stop some of the salty liquid from dribbling out onto my chin. He was salty, but I found that with each spurt of his cock I liked that taste more.

All too soon, it was over and my father groaned, letting go of my head. His cock made a popping sound as it slid out, and I licked my lips, trying to get the spillage under control.

I moaned again, louder now that my mouth was free and took off my shirt for Vincent.

... While Stephanie stripped, Jillian beckoned her husband over to the bed. He sat down, and she got on her knees, sucking his cock into her mouth to clean it for him. He groaned a little, still sensitive, and watched his daughter fumbling with her bra catch as Vincent, already completely naked, was trying to push her to the ground and fumbling with her jean button at the same time.

"I want to be the first to fuck her," he said. His cock twitched a bit, but didn't revive. He felt frustrated and knew his age was telling.

Jillian responded, "Fine, baby. Vincent honey, don't fuck her. Your dad gets to fuck her first. Don't look at me like that, honey."

Rob laughed, as it was his daughter who was glaring daggers at his wife. Her bra had finally come off, and her slim waist and C cup breasts were stirring Rob's cock again, as he watched his son wrap his lips around a tiny, pink nipple and his daughter's face go completely slack as she forgot about his wife's restrictions and simply crushed her brother's head into her breast.

Stephanie still had her jeans on, and Vincent was having trouble tugging them off while paying attention to her nipples. Finally, he gave up and brought her hand down to wrap around his cock, and she immediately started pumping it, moaning for him to nibble on her nipples while she squirmed in her tight jeans.

"I have an idea," Jillian suddenly said. The woman herself was still only topless, but as her own dress slacks had a wet spot where she had been rubbing herself through them, it didn't seem to matter. "Rob, get off the bed honey."

Rob complied as Jillian turned to her children, and said, "Stephanie, baby, get up on the bed where you can be more comfortable." With Stephanie on the bed, Vincent tugging on his 6 inch cock and Rob staring at his daughters breasts, Jillian knelt down to tug her daughter's pants off.

The jeans were so tight that Stephanie's underwear came off with them, and she self-consciously tried to cover herself. Both men let out a groan of disappointment, and slowly she moved her hand away to reveal wet, puffy pussy lips. Her clit was engorged, having gotten just enough friction in her pants to frustrate her.

"Vinny, have you ever had a sixty-nine?" Jillian asked.

"Yeah Mom, a couple times."

"Well, your dad will get to fuck her first, but I see no reason for you not to have a sixty-nine with your sister."

No sooner were the words said than Vincent made a leap for the bed, and Stephanie made to lie on her side. Soon, Vincent was moaning as his sister slurped at the tip of his cock, and he dragged her leg over his shoulder to give him better access to her cunt.

Jillian had noticed Rob was free, and finally made the complaint that she wasn't getting any male attention. Rob obliged, tugging her dress slacks and underwear off and pushing her onto the shag carpet. She opened her legs and he bent down between them, slowly suckling her clitoris while his pointer and middle finger pumped in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh Rob, I am so glad you agreed to this," she mumbled in between thrusts.

Rob chuckled, "Well I wasn't sure what I was getting into."

"But you like it?"

"Yes, I like it."

The two were distracted as they heard Vincent up on the bed, groaning and very likely about to come. Both parents rose up off the floor to get a good look at their children. Vincent had grabbed his sister's head, trying to force his dick as far into her mouth as possible. Stephanie was squirming as valiantly, trying to get some attention for her momentarily abandoned cunt as she tried not to gag on her brother's throbbing penis.

It wasn't as big around as his father's, but Vincent's cock was a full inch longer, and he expected her to take it. "God Sis open up please so I can cum in your goddamn throat," he grunted, using her hair to fuck her face as he had seen their father do.

Rob had finally made that recovery he had feared would not happen, and was lightly stroking his cock as his children humped madly at each others faces. He couldn't help but smile as he heard his daughter moaning on Vincent's cock and knew it must be driving the boy crazy.

Stephanie moaned, but if she tried to respond to Vincent in any other way she was completely muffled by her his cock pistoning in and out of her throat.

Jillian laughed. "Baby, Mommy will deep throat you."

Vincent stiffened, and apparently it didn't matter that his sister was still gagging around his erection, because the offer his mother made was enough to make him shoot his load straight to the back of her throat. Stephanie tried desperately to swallow as Vincent continued to fuck her mouth, but most of his young seed dribbled out of her mouth and onto her face and the coverlet.

Stephanie was coughing and sputtering when Vincent let go of her head and she spit out his half-spent cock. He smiled, and slapped his sister on the ass. Although she was still sputtering, she squirmed. She hadn't managed to cum yet, and the fact that she had been abandoned half way through the effort was making her desperate.

"Oh please, Vincent. Make me cum. I just wanna cum," she whined.

"You bitch. You wouldn't take me."

"I tried. I've never had a cock down my throat before. Please Vinny I just wanna fucking cum!"

"Alright," Rob interrupted, "That's enough. I have an erection again and I wouldn't mind obliging the lady. Vinny your mom offered. Do you want her or not?"

Vinny stiffened and left the bed, going immediately to his mother. Jillian knelt in front of her son, smiling. "Let's you and I have some fun."