Family Arrangments Ch. 04

Story Info
That first night continues.
3.2k words
4.47
122k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your back," Rob instructed his daughter. Stephanie was hornier than ever, and instantly complied. She pressed her thighs together out of nervousness, and only after her father sat down next to her on the bed did she begin to relax.

"Baby, are you still a virgin?"

"Um.. yes..." Stephanie mumbled.

"Call me Daddy, Steph. It turns me on so much when you call me Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy." Stephanie felt another surge of wetness between her thighs, and wondered how much more she could take. Between the earlier blow jobs for both her father and brother, and the brief oral stimulation her brother had given her, she could feel her pussy throbbing.

"You know that this will probably hurt, but Daddy's gonna try to make it easy on you, sweetheart."

"Daddy, I'm still a virgin but I don't have a hymen anymore. I did away with it."

Rob, perplexed, asked what she meant.

"Well, Daddy... I broke it with the handle of my hair brush."

"You did, Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. I get so very horny. Please... I trust you. Make me cum, Daddy."

Rob quickly climbed over his daughter, massaging the insides of her thighs while he suckled one of her nipples. She eagerly opened her legs for him.

He brought one of his knees up between her legs.

Moaning, Stephanie began to rub her cunt against the top of her father's thigh. Her clit was so engorged that she hardly had to tilt her pelvis at all to get the delicious friction she needed.

She humped madly, moaning and squirming. Rob encouraged her, kissing up to her neck and continuing to molest her firm breasts with both hands.

"God Steph, you are so hot, and wet. Do you like that, Baby?"

"Ooh yes Daddy, I love it. I love you Daddy. Fuck, it's so good..."

...

Jonah had finished watching his daily cartoons and decided to turn off the TV and go do some homework before his mother emerged. She had her own opinion about his homework and when it should be done, and it got very annoying to have her coming into the room and bugging him about it.

Walking down the hall, he noticed Stephanie's door was ajar. He didn't think anything of it until he drew closer, and heard her, gasping.

"Ooh yes Daddy, I love it. I love you Daddy. Fuck, it's so good..."

There were slurping and squelching noises coming from the room, and that combined with his sister's urgent moaning gave Jonah an instant hard on. Terrified, he stepped closer.

To his surprise, on first peering through the door he didn't see his sister. Instead, he saw His brother Vincent completely nude, head tilted slightly back. He was holding their mother's head, fucking her face very slowly and moaning. Jillian had one hand on her son's balls, and the other was noisily milking her own pussy.

"Oh Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me. Aah... Please!" Stephanie groaned. She was too loud, now that the television was off, but she and Rob were too intent on each other to notice much else.

Jillian had just registered that the television was off, and detaching gently from Vincent, she was turning to warn Rob when she noticed Jonah standing in the doorway.

Her fingers were still in her pussy, and her other hand cupping Vincent's balls. She felt her pussy contract and gently removed her fingers.

Looking straight at Jonah she slowly put one finger, and then the other she had been using to frig herself, into her mouth. Slurping, she sucked all of her pussy juice from those fingers.

She then gently put one of those fingers to her lips, shushing both Jonah and Vincent, who had noticed that his mother wasn't giving him her full attention. Vincent smiled, and nodded at Jonah.

"You can do away with those pants, sweetie. Look but don't touch. Your sister would be very upset," Jillian warned. Then, she slurped Vincent's cock back into her mouth and began sucking again in earnest. She watched Jonah out of the corner of her eye.

Jonah had come further into the room now and could see his father hovering over Stephanie. Their legs were entangled, and his sister was humping frantically onto her father's leg.

Jonah had seen his sister in a bathing suit once, when she removed her customary T shirt to show off to a then boyfriend a couple of summers ago.

This was not like that. Although even then he had wondered what she looked like, he had never expected to see those white, white breasts being squeezed by his father's large hands, and her firm legs straining to gain some sort of friction for herself on her father's thigh.

"Daddy," she gasped. "Oo Daddy I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum all over your leg, Daddy. Aren't you going to fuck me Daddy?"

Rob chuckled. "I will, Baby. I'll fuck your goddamn brains out. But I want you to cum first. Are you gonna cum for me, baby?"

In answer, Stephanie moaned louder, and clutched at her father. Jonah left the room.

Vincent didn't surprise him; he knew Vincent would fuck anything that moved. But his sister, begging for their father to fuck her...

...

Vincent was staring at his sister while fucking his mother's face more vigorously. She looked so good, and he could hear her wetness as her pussy hitched up and down Rob's leg. Jillian couldn't see her husband, but she had abandoned her son's balls, and was now busily fucking herself with one hand, and twisting her nipples with the other.

Finally, Stephanie let out a gasp. Arching her back and slamming her pussy onto her dad's leg, she came with a moan that was practically a scream. Her fingers dug into his back, and Rob watched as his daughters eyes rolled into the back of her head. She forgot to breathe for a moment and shook against her father, stimulating herself even more until she screamed again.

Vincent came suddenly, his only warning to his mother was the sudden careening of his cock into her throat. Groaning, Vincent held her there while he spurted into her throat. When he was done, he left his cock there until she pushed away from him, still frigging herself and gasping.

Rob was more than ready now. Judging the state of his leg, his daughter was also more than ready.

The both of them breathed in time, her breasts heaving against his chest as he held her to him, watching her face as she slowly emerged from oblivion. That expression went from a blissful nothingness to an intense yearning as she came back to him, his face, and his erection pressing against her pelvis.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, baby." Rob's face a mask as he repositioned himself between both of her legs, and gently drew them up. "Hold the backs of your knees, Sweetie."

Stephanie smiled up at him, and complied. Seeing that smile, Rob grinned in return. Lowering himself, he softly kissed his daughter on the lips.

They had never kissed as lovers before, and Stephanie felt the softness of his warm lips on her differently. She probed his mouth with her tongue, and delightedly wrestled with his own. He father... was a great kisser.

The kiss ended as Rob repositioned himself yet again, taking his throbbing cock and rubbing it up against his daughter's wet slit. They both moaned; Stephanie quivered. He chuckled at her, and she moaned again as he rubbed the head of his penis in between her soaked and puffy pussy lips.

Vincent was limp now, but he stepped boldly up to the bed to see his father couple with his sister. He had left his mother on the floor, shaking from an orgasm she had finally managed while thinking of Jonah (her baby!).

They had not been careful; it wasn't any wonder Jonah had walked in on them with the door open like that. But she had plans for Jonah; if he recovered anywhere near as quickly as Vincent she would never want for cock again.

Rob was enjoying a slow introduction to his daughter's slippery cunt, and when his son Vincent came over to watch Rob ignored him. Stephanie wanted him, not her brother.

"Daddy, please don't tease me. I'm ready. Let me fuck you."

Rob's dick twitched in response, but he continued to slowly rub his cockhead in between her slippery pussy lips, and sighed. She tried to buck, but he continued holding her down. Finally, Rob slid the entire underside of his dick between those slick pussy folds, feeling the young cunt quiver as he ran the underside along her clitoris, and he leaned over his daughter so that he could look at her face.

"Call me Daddy again."

"Yes, Daddy?" she smiled, then moaned as Rob gently drew himself over those pussy lips, putting friction on her clit but never drawing down enough that she could hump onto him.

"Stephanie. I want this to last. If you want Daddy's cock, then you need to let me do it my way. Agreed?"

"Yes Daddy," Stephanie moaned, still trying to hump into Rob. On top of her, Rob couldn't stop her from humping him, but the delicious friction caused by her limited movements was just enough that he wasn't sure if he wanted to stop her. Knowing her cunt would be yet more delicious, he told her to be still.

Rob grabbed his cock once again, and leaning back a bit watched as he placed the head of it at the dip in her pussy lips. Slowly, he rubbed the head up and down, until it was drenched in her wetness. Then, he watched the engorged head of his cock slowly begin to penetrate his daughter's cunt.

Stephanie moaned slightly, sighing when she felt Rob's cock finally resting at her entrance. When he began to push, she bit her lower lip and held her breath until the tip of her father's dick slid into her swollen vagina. Feeling the head slowly stretching her cunt, she gasped.

Daddy's dick felt so much thicker, if possible, when inside of her. It was thicker than her hair brush, certainly.

"Did your brother really manage to get his fingers in here?" Rob joked, and Stephanie giggled. The giggle turned into a moan as the head of Rob's cock popped into her pussy

"Ooo," Stephanie purred as she began to squirm. Rob obliged, pushing his throbbing cock into her, rocking in and out, centimeter by centimeter. Stephanie groaned at every new intrusion of her father's meat, and whined every time he backed away. She wanted desperately to be filled; she could feel their sexes throbbing against each other.

Over them, Vincent groaned and began to stroke his latest hard on. Jillian watch the two of them. They fit snugly; Jillian was proud when her husband wedged in more of his stiff erection as Stephanie wiggled onto him, whining.

"Oh Daddy. Fuck me. You're so big."

"Baby, I'm almost all the way in," he said, still watching his cock. He began to push harder, and in one vicious push slammed the last inch of his cock into his daughter's sweet pussy.

She screamed again, and groped her father's back, pulling him into her. "Fuck," she continued, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."

Rob groaned and slowly withdrew about an inch of his cock before he slammed it back into Stephanie, looking into her eyes as she moaned and whimpered. She held tight to her legs as she begged for him to continue.

"Fuck me Daddy. I want you to fuck me."

Jillian agreed; Rob wasn't fucking Stephanie fast enough.

"Rob, fuck her hard. Fuck her brains out," Jillian urged, getting wet again at the thought of her husband having squeezed his thick cock into their comparably tiny daughter. Jillian herself was 5'8'', as was Rob. Stephanie looked miniscule under Rob's hulk.

Rob looked over at his wife and grew painfully stiff inside his daughter. He was afraid of pulling too far out of her; she was so wet and so tight that he did not want to leave her pussy. Still, looking into his daughter's face he couldn't resist the urge to move again, and felt the snug grip of her young vagina closed over him.

Stephanie tried her best to hump into her father, but without using her legs it was difficult to get leverage. So, she squirmed until he finally began moving again, inching in and out of her cunt carefully until they had a steady rhythm established.

"Oo Daddy. You feel good. Does it feel good?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes, Baby. You're so tight. You like that?"

"Yes Daddy. It's—oo—it's soo good," Stephanie said, digging her fingers into her father again and moaning.

Jillian tapped Vincent on the shoulder, and led him quietly out of the room.

...

Jonah was sitting in the living room, looking down at the bulge in his pants with a frown on his face. He heard faintly the sound footsteps coming down the hall,

Both Vincent and Jillian were still naked. Vincent's cock bobbed out in front of him, as he casually played with it in front of his mother while taking a seat on the couch. Jonah moved to the far end of the couch.

"We have to establish a few rules," Jillian began, sitting on an adjacent loveseat and crossing her legs. "Jonah, I'm planning a little party for your birthday, so don't get a head start. I haven't told your sister she's on birth control yet."

"You've been dosing her?" Jonah asked.

"Yes. I didn't expect you to find out about this now, but... She is rather vocal."

"So I can fuck her then?" Vincent smiled, still pumping his dick.

"Wait until tomorrow, baby. Your sister needs to get used to the idea."

Vincent frowned intensely. Jonah stared at him, both offended and jealous. Vincent wanted to use their sister as a fuck toy. Stephanie was not an object to Jonah, although the stiff cock in his lounge shorts reported his desire.

Jillian chuckled, and uncrossed her legs. "Vincent, come over here and fuck me. I need a good fuck."

Vincent smiled, and sauntering over asked his mom to turn over. Jonah watched as she simply complied, tossing herself over the couch arm with a look of satisfaction on her face.

Jillian wiggled her ass in the air and giggled. "Do you want to fuck your mommy doggie style? That'd be very naughty!"

Jonah watched still as Vincent grinned, and walked up behind his mother. He used one hand to push Jillian's back further down. With the other hand, he slowly hands over her ass. He could see she was very wet.

Impatient, Jillian humped back onto Vincent and was rewarded as he slid the head of his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me already. I've been waiting a long time for this," Jillian uttered, not drawing back until Vincent's hands came up to rest on her hips.

Vincent was not disappointed with his mother's cunt. It was not as tight as his sister's had been around his fingers, but it was slippery, and clung enough to please him. She had given birth to each of them with that cunt. His father had buried himself in this cunt for years, and now it was Vincent's. He would own his mother's cunt.

Vincent began to fuck his mother hard and fast, he knew that he could stand it after having cum twice already, and soon had her squealing.

Jillian felt no need to be quiet. There was no reason to hide; her only child was in the room watching her get fucked, so it would have been pointless to censor herself.

Jonah was once again getting very excited, and forgetting his sister for a moment as he watched his mother hump her ass into Vincent's cock.

While he knew she wasn't actually getting fucked in the ass, Jonah imagined that it wouldn't look too different, and thought about his mother's promise.

She had said that if he wanted, he could have Stephanie for his birthday.

...

Daddy was on top of me, breathing heavily as his monstrously thick cock impaled me yet again.

I felt like I wanted to do this forever; it was only us and I had no doubts—Nothing else could ever feel so good: He was filling me; completing me with his cock and I couldn't stop moaning.

I wasn't sure when Mom and Vincent had gone. I could hear my mother in another room. It sounded like she was getting fucked too; and I wondered how much I could take before the noise of our combined moaning and the sensations of being stuffed with Daddy's thick penis brought me to the edge again.

Daddy was looking into my eyes, and I was looking into his as he moved over me, whispering to me.

"Your tits are so firm, baby. So firm and your nipples... God your nipples!" he said, tweaking one and causing me to moan. I tried to hump against him again, but he had my legs pinned under his shoulders now and all I managed was to make him groan back.

"Steph, are you enjoying this?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy... Please, I love being fucked... Harder, Daddy."

He did slam into me harder on the next thrust, and I whimpered.

"Again?"

"Again!" I shouted and moaned as he treated me to a barrage of thrusts, we were both breathing faster now.

"Aah! Aaaah! Ah Fuck! Fuck me! God... Oohh! Daddy... God..."

He smiled down at me, and his face contorted for a moment before he seemed to regain control.

"Daddy? Are you gonna cum in my pussy?"

"Yes baby... Do you want me to come in your pussy?"

"God... Daddy," I begged, "Me too. Make me cum all over your cock Daddy."

"God Steph, You are so hot," my dad grunted, as he reached between us and started fiddle with my clit.

Instantly, I came. My thighs tightened, my back arched and even though my legs were restrained by my father's shoulders, I could feel my toes curling as I moaned, "Oh God Daddy..."

I felt him, pumping into me twice more before he buried himself in my cunt once again, and felt the hot gush of his sperm as I continued to shake and gasp around him, milking my Daddy's cock for every drop of sperm.

The next moment, he was resting heavily on his elbows and we were both gasping for air.

Eventually he moved slightly so that I could let my legs fall, and I felt his cock shift out of my pussy. Regretfully, I let his cock fall out of me. I noticed it was glistening in a layer of both of our juices, and if I hadn't been exhausted I'm sure the half-drooping cock would have aroused me all by itself.

He was watching me, scanning my face. "Do you want to clean Daddy's cock?"

I nodded, seeing that he wanted it.

"Careful, though. I'm still very sensitive."

So, carefully, I bent down to suck my father's cock into my mouth once again. I wasn't sure if the salty taste was mostly our cum or a mixture our sweat, but I didn't care. We tasted so good together. I was glad I didn't have to worry about pregnancy, as my father had had a vasectomy.

"Okay," he moaned, "enough." I gently withdrew from his cock, and lay myself back on the bed. I was very tired.

Dad curled up next to me, and then drew me into him so that we were spooning.

"Let's take a nap."