Family Beach Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, dude, go for it," I said.

Brad was totally hard again by then. I went to my toy box and got out the KY jelly I had brought along. I never guessed it would be needed the first night, and for Brad to butt-fuck his sister.

Brad lubed up and kneeled behind Lauren. He had to lift her up from Vangie's mouth to raise her ass, and slowly worked his cock into her anus. Lauren was still licking Vangie, and made guttural sounds as she pushed back to help her brother penetrate her asshole.

Brad finally had good penetration into Lauren. Vangie raised up and licked his balls as he plunged in and out of Lauren.

Lauren was concentrating on her buttfucking, and gave up eating Vangie. Lauren was chanting "fuck my ass, fuck my ass," in rhythm to Brad's thrusts.

I pulled Vangie out of the way and over to the love seat. I had her get on all fours, and I entered her pussy from behind, doggie style. She moaned and thrust back to meet me as I started to fuck her.

I was concentrating on giving Vangie the best fucking of her life. I was aware of the noises, mainly moans and grunts, coming from Lauren and Brad. Suddenly, I heard loud and clear Brad say, "oh god Lauren, it's been so long!"

I stopped in mid-stroke. It took me a moment to get back into a rhythm with Vangie. I put what I had heard out of my mind, but I knew I would have to get back to that.

I heard Brad announcing he was cumming, and heard Lauren beg for him to fill her asshole with his hot cum. That pushed me over the edge, and seconds later I was pumping my seed deep into Vangie.

Vangie and I collapsed on the love seat. My cum was oozing out of her pussy, and Lauren came over and begin licking her again, eating my cum from her pussy. I pushed my cock into her face too, telling her to clean me off also. Lauren did, going from licking my cum and Vangie's juices from her pussy to licking my cum and Vangie's juices off my cock.

After we had all recovered from sex, we were ready for bed. Lauren suggested that she and Brad sleep together and Vangie and I. I jumped at the suggestion, and Brad and Vangie seemed anxious to do it, too.

Vangie and I were very tired, and cuddled a while before drifting to sleep. Just as I was dozing off, I could hear loud fucking sounds from the other room, and I knew Brad was fucking Lauren in some orifice or another.

Had I not been dead tired, I would have stayed awake wondering about what I had seen . It seemed as if this was not Brad and Lauren's first time fucking. And where did Lauren learn to eat pussy? These were questions I would have to get answers to before the week was up.

12