Family Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
How I started with my parents.
1.1k words
3.94
128k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max_EK
Max_EK
18 Followers

My whole journey into sex as well as incest started when I was 18 years old. I was not exactly the most popular guy in school. I kept a good physic (nothing great or modelish), but still that didn't keep me away from being a virgin. No girlfriends, no dating, no experience. It wasn't a surprise that my computer was filled with porn.

My dad came into my room one afternoon and told me that he wanted to talk with me alone at the computer room. As I entered I saw to chairs, and my own computer with the screen filled with porn sites (he decided to run a full examination about my computer).

I got pretty embarrassed and wanted to cry because I knew I had been discovered and my dad had his mad face on. I knew that it was something wrong to see. We sat down and we went through them.

This is the moment in which the incest hit my life. He explained that in some families, member of it have sex with each other because they love themselves so much and because it feels good. (Of course, today I could tell you that the pervy, kinky, pleasurable parts of incest cover 90% of our intentions to do it). When he told me that our family was that type of family, I thought "OMG yeah!" and at the same time "What?"

He told me that my mom and he have had sex with my aunts and uncles and my grandparents from my father's side since they got married. He also told me that they also had sex with those older than 18. He explained that if children under 18 are around, the sex is hidden, but if not, the families are fully nudists and sex takes place often and not private (like it is today in my house, since we all are over 18).

Of course, I understood how big this secret was and why it was top secret class in the family (I haven't told anyone till date... not even my best friends) and the age is 18+ as children are responsibly able to choose what they want.

One day, me and my dad were sitting on the room talking about it. Then he changed the conversation topic to oral sex.

"Do you wanna try it out, kiddo?" he asked.

As I got on my knees he took his penis out which was already erect. At that age, it seemed really big, although it's a normal size penis for an adult. I liked it and opened my mouth as wide as I could to suck the head. My father was very turned on. He moaned to my every touch. He gave me tips for giving I blow job. Like what men like, what they don't, etc. After a while I was waiting for his semen with my mouth open. I didn't really like it the first few times I tasted semen, but I got used to it. He later sucked me to know what a blowjob feels like.

For the next few weeks I sucking my dad was out favorite father-son activity. I would shower with him in the mornings; suck him at the sports club showers if we were alone, at the car, at the public toilets, etc. I also sucked an uncle of mine for the first time. Till today, I keep sucking.

It had been around a month or so since I started being sexually active with my dad. Things were going great. It wasn't long before I got to see my mother as the woman she is to me today. My mom is no top model, but she is pretty good looking to me (I believe that comparing regular/normal/ human woman to top models is not fair and unreal).

My mother has dark brown hair that reaches her shoulders. She has C cup breasts and she tries to stay fit... although she is no model, she isn't also fat or chubby as some say. She looks good for a woman her age.

One night I was sleeping and my dad came into my room naked. As he woke me up, I thought that we might do our dad-son activity (me giving him oral sex). He took me to his room (me being still a bit sleepy) and on the bed was my mother naked. That's when I was really awake. My mother was the first naked woman I've had seen in my life. She looked beautiful. She told me that it was alright and that I may get close.

For the first time I got to kiss her and touch her in a way that was purely sexual. I felt a woman's for the first time and it wasn't long before I could feel her vagina. My heart was pounding. It wasn't long before I was licking her. My dad got me naked and soon enough I received oral from her. I was soon making love to my mother while I sucked her tits just when I was a newborn.

After a few minutes I had my orgasm. My mother and I then turned to my father and together, we sucked his cock (something we still do today). It wasn't long before I was hard again. This time my dad got to fuck my mom, which she liked. As they switched to doggy style I got under my mother in a type of 69 positions. As she was penetrated I would lick her and every once in a while my dad would take his penis out of my mom and let me lick it/suck it.

Then it was my turn to penetrate my mother again and I was so turned on that after a minute or two I climaxed. My mother and I shared my dad semen and after that we all slept together.

The next few weeks I was as sexually active with my mom as I was with my dad. Every day, the thing that I wanted to do the most was to get alone with my mother. With her I explored another sexual side of my sexual life. She showed me things that I still take me with today (sexually wise).

My mother taught me stuff like how to wax (yes I wax), tips for pleasuring a male partner, and she also helped me out with the first time I got penetrated.

My mom and I are still very close today and we enjoy sex together. She was the first woman I ever had sex with and of course, those are women that you never forget.

Max_EK
Max_EK
18 Followers