Family Circle Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary finds the warm embrace of her older siblings.
3.6k words
4.6
68.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
580 Followers

I was driving like a crazy person. Swerving around cars, all gas and all break with no in between. I wasn't drunk, but I wished I was. He is such an asshole. That thought roared through my head as if my brain was screaming on its own.

I should have known, of course. The signs were there. My friends warned me. But a girl can hope right? Not all guys are dicks first then boys second. Wrong. I knew he was friends with Mag, I just didn't expect him to fuck her. Of course he tried to deny it. They always do. But when that didn't work...he was such an asshole.

I drove through the rain with tears streaming. All I could think of was driving to Sarah's. She was my older sister, and quite wise in the ways of getting over male-pigs. I told her about Todd and she told me to come right over. My older brother (and Sarah's twin) James would be there too.

Honestly I wasn't looking forward to it. Since they both left for college, I felt like I spent too many occasions getting screwed over by high school boys and driving up to tell them about it. But they were the only ones that understood. Now after this nonsense, I felt like they were the only ones that ever would understand. I suppose, though I didn't know it, I was right.

I arrived at their place around 10 that night. I guess I will say it was the "first" night as there were (and still are) many like it to come.

They knew I was coming, but I don't think they (or I knew) how fast I was driving.

I parked the car crookedly and hopped out. I was raging and I was ready to tell them I was done with men altogether. I marched up the walkway quickly with my hands in fists. The rain poured down, but I didn't care. I just wanted to hug Sarah and have her tell me it will be fine. I just wanted to...

I opened the door and there they were: James kneeled down in front of Sarah, her blond hair tossled, her top off and her legs open and on his shoulders. His head moving methodically as he licked her pussy. Sarah's eyes were closed, but they opened when she heard the door open.

I was stupefied.

"Sarah...James..."

"Shut the door, Mary," Sarah said with more breath than voice.

I closed the door and stood, pressed against it. My older twin brother and sister were...I don't know what they were doing. I didn't say anything.

James sat up, his face had some of her juice on it—it was shiny. I could see Sarah's clean, shaved pussy. I looked away.

"Shit, Mary...you drive like a wild woman," James said.

I looked up at him in shock. Sarah had pulled a blanket over herself. Thank god. Thank fully James had all his clothes on.

"Ok you guys, what the fuck is going on?" I almost yelled. "I mean, what the fuck?!"

James stood up. His cool blue eyes looked into mine as if he was hurt, as if I said something inappropriate.

"Mary," Sarah began.

I looked at her. She was the pinnacle of every woman I wanted to be.: Independent, beautiful, brilliant, and now...fucking my brother?

"Mary, we thought you would be later," Sarah said.

"So?! That makes everything better?" I asked in a shriek.

I turned to leave.

"Wait," James said in a stronger voice.

I stopped. He rarely raised his voice. James.

I turned back around. "What...?" I began, but I had nothing but tears.

He walked toward me then stopped about three feet away. "Why don't you tell us about this Todd character, then we will tell you all about this."

I stared at him. For an instant my mind was blank. But as I looked over them both I realized that I couldn't leave. They were my siblings, no matter what was going on, I mean they were twins. Maybe twins do that or something?

"Come on," Sarah said as she stood up, the blanket wrapped around her naked body like a towel. "I'll get some wine."

I sat on the couch and took my drenched coat off. My shirt was soaked and my red bra shown through. I felt a little awkward, "Sarah, can I borrow a shirt?"

James sat on the chair next to the couch and looked away from me. He was always so sweet.

Sarah walked in holding a bottle of red wine and three glasses.

"Absolutely not!" she said playfully.

"Look," I said pointing to my shirt.

"Ha!" Sarah laughed. She sat down next to me. "Ok, as you can tell we aren't shy. Just take it off, goodness Mary I have seen you in your underwear before."

"Come on!" I said gesturing toward James.

"James, can you give us some girl time?" Sarah requested.

"Yeah yeah," James replied. He hopped up and without looking at us went up the stairs. "I will be up here watching TV." He called down as he disappeared.

"Seriously? No shirt?" I laughed.

"Just take it off, I haven't done laundry in like two weeks," Sarah laughed.

I smiled. Sarah lived at her own pace. I unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it on the floor. The house air was suddenly warmer.

"Better?" Sarah asked.

I nodded.

"Ok, now tell me about Todd," She said in her direct, wonderfully sisterly way.

I began with telling her about my former friend Mag and then into the whole thing. The story felt suddenly less interesting, but Sarah listened patiently. She knew how to say the right thing at the right time and the story ended with her commenting, "What a fucking ass!"

"I know right?" I commented. "Oh well, fuck it. I don't like guys anymore. I am going to wait till college."

"Sadly, my dear, college boys are as bad or worse. Stupidity, like any other muscle, grows stronger when encouraged."

She always said things just right. "Ok, now tell me Sarah. Um, you and James?"

Sarah smiled and her blue eyes twinkled. "We are really close."

"Haha, that's it? You guys are close?"

Sarah tilted her head and glanced upstairs, "We are family."

"I know, that is like, I don't know, illegal!"

Sarah smiled, "Look Mary. Here we are, talking about another guy doing another stupid thing, another guy that knows nothing about you and probably doesn't really care. All these guys that don't see you the way James and I do." She reached and touched the hair on my cheek.

Her touch was comforting and warm. I took a deep breath then replied, "What do you mean? How do you see me?"

Sarah kept smiling tenderly, "Mary.." She touched my cheek with her long delicate fingers. "You are smart, beautiful, fiesty and sexy."

She glanced down over my body and I became suddenly aware that I was in my bra. Of course she had seen me many times like this, but there was something in her eye that was different, more affectionate, sisterly, and I liked it.

"You think I'm sexy?" I asked meekly.

"Mary, are you joking?" She laughed and sipped her wine. "When you went through puberty it was one of the most exciting things I had ever seen. I mean, you have a great smile, really intense eyes and a great body. Trust me, you have a body have the girls here in school are starving themselves to get."

I blushed. I couldn't help it, she looked at me so intently and she was right, she knew me. Better than anyone. But what about James? This was all so wierd. "So how or when or...I mean, James and you?" I think I asked a question.

Sarah nodded her head and took another sip. "Well, about a year ago when we were deciding where to go to school, you remember that time? Stress! Mom and Dad had thier ideas on what we should do, James and I nearly went to different schools and I was dating that Jared. Well one day, I never told you this, but Jared asked if I would follow him to college. He told me he didn't like how close James and I were and he thought it would be best for me to have space from my twin brother. I was silly, I thought I loved him and I guess I thought he loved me. So I agreed."

"What?!"

"Yeah I know, right?" She moved closer to me and continued. "So I got home and ran up to James' room to tell him that I had made a decision. After I told him he just sat there, like devistated. You know James, stoic and mister alpha male. Mary, he cried. I can't explain to you what it was like, but I knew I had hurt him. It was like I had hurt myself I guess. So I hugged him and we held eachother. James told me he loved me and he supported whatever decision I made. I didn't want to let go of him. I didn't want to leave him. I knew then and there that our love was different than whatever my feelings for Jared were."

She stopped and looked up at the stairs where James had gone and scooted very close to me. I could smell her perfume. It was wonderful.

In a quiet voice she continued, very much re-living the moment, "We held eachother for a long time. I felt close to him. Safe. Like myself. But there was something different, changing. Then.." Sarah touched my lips with her long fingers. I was tingling.

"Then we kissed, not a kiss on the cheek, but a different kiss. It was like everything began to make sense all in that moment." She looked into my eyes very intently and touched my neck with her other hand. "We kissed, then we made love. Not for a few minutes, but for hours Mary. I couldn't stop, we couldn't stop. At first it was slow, soft, intentional, sweet, but then it became more. Mary," She looked at me, then my lips and then my bra, then back to my eyes. "Mary, we fucked. I didn't know the meaning of that word, just like I didn't know what an orgasm was, not until I was being fucked by my twin brother."

She was breathing quicker. She was flushed. She looked at me so intensly that all I could do was look back.

"Mary...I wanted to tell you. WE wanted to tell you for so long. But it wasn't right, you were happy dating boys and loving school. But I see now that you have that same longing I did. The same one that James had. Longing for family and for intimacy that can only be had with your brother and sister."

Her fingers slid down my chest and found my bra strap. They slid underneath it and pulled on it lightly.

"Sarah..." I said in quiet protest.

She leaned in and kissed me. Her lips pressed against mine and I felt her tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth and we connected. Her tongue was in my mouth, gently searching it and massaging my tongue. I was lost in the kiss, as I felt her fingers continue to tease underneath my bra strap.

She brought the kiss to an end, then shifted her attention to my earlobe and she began to suck it. My body tingled, my breasts grew firm and all I could do was let out a sighing breath. Then I opened my eyes and saw James standing at the bottom of the stairs watching us. I became suddenly aware of what was happening. "Sarah!" I yelped.

She pulled away from me and sat back. She bit her lip and smirked at me. "It's ok, it is just James."

I didn't know what to say. What were we doing?

"Sarah...this is wierd. I don't know what--this is a mistake." I pushed myself back and covered my chest with my arms.

"Mary, wait," Sarah said in a firm tone. She looked over at James and motioned for him to come with her head.

I was horrified.

"Now, don't do anything silly. Don't run off. Just wait, ok?"

I looked at the door. Where was I going to go? "Ok."

James walked over and stood next to Sarah. She looked up at him lovingly and put her hand under his shirt. "I want to show you something, something that I can't live with out. Something that was missing from my life for so long."

She slid her fingers along his wasteband then began to unbutton his jeans.

I squirmed and wanted to look away. Yet, I didn't. James was a beautiful man. I mean, he was my brother, but all my friends went crazy over him. I never, once, ever though of him as anything but my brother. But now, I was curious. Then I realized something. Something that was the start of a change: I was wet between my legs.

Sarah, unzipped James' pants then pulled them down slowly. I could see a bulge under his boxer briefs. It was different than any I had seen before--not that i was terribly experienced. It wasn't huge or tiny or weird, in fact it looked: perfect.

I wetted my lips and looked at it with curiousity.

After removing James' pants, Sarah looked at me, "This is what you have been missing too. I am convinced of it."

She turned back to James and pulled down his underwear. Then I saw it. His fully erect cock bouncing up after being released from his clothes. It was not huge or wide or incredibly long. Instead, it was perfectly symetrical and seemingly staring at me. I couldn't look away, even if I wanted to--which I didn't. I stared back at it. He had very short hair, likely trimmed and his balls hung beautifully. I was not staring, I was gazing.

Sarah grabbed the shaft with her hand and looked at me as she began to stroke it. "Forget every dick you have ever seen. This, this is the cock you have been wanting." She opened her mouth and licked the tip carefully. "Forget what you have tasted, trust me--nothing is like this." She opened her mouth and took his cock in, I could tell it hit the back of her mouth but she only wiggled and he pushed on the back of her head: she took in more. More and more until her face was against his tummy, his balls on her chin and I could see her throat adjusting to his cock deep inside. He held her head with two hands, his cock hidden in her mouth.

Finally she pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth. She looked at me seductively, took a deep breath and took it into her throat again. Her head stopped briefly, then he grabbed her and pushed it in fully. I realized that whatever I thought deepthroating was, it was nothing compared to this. He held her like that for longer than I felt comfortable. Then she pulled her head back. Her eyes watered and she trembled as his soaking, perfect cock slipped from her mouth. She looked up at him.

"One more?" he asked her tenderly.

She nodded, took another breath and he pushed his cock in her throat. This time he held her head and began to thrust. I could hear the tip of his penis pushing in and out of her throat. I could only describe it as my brother fucking my sister's mouth, again and again. Her mouth was wide open and she stared up at him lustfully as he thrusted again and again. Each thrust followed by the sound of her trying to swallow his cock.

Then he stopped and pulled his cock from her mouth.

Sarah looked at me and moved closer. She took off her panties, turned around and pressed her back against me. I hugged her as she opened her legs for him. James looked down at her and me with a smile.

"We are so happy you are here," James said.

I simply stared at his cock. He leaned down and moving closer, pushed his cock into Sarah.

"Ah!" She breathed out loudly.

I looked down trying to see where their bodies connected. He began to thrust into her, long, deliberate and deep thrusts. I wrapped my arms around her hot body as he thrusted into her evenly. She groaned and moaned as he thrusted. Her boobs bounced and jiggled and I held onto her watching.

Then James stopped and pulled his cock out. It was wet from my sister's body. He held it in his hand and stroked it, looking at me intensely. Sarah pressed against me and wiggled.

"Share his cock with me Mary," She whispered.

"I...." I didn't know what to say.

Sarah moved back to her knees and looked at me. Her firm breasts were hard and her nipples erect. She touched my knee and pulled me down next to her.

I was six inches from my brother's cock.

Sarah began to pull at my bra, and I took it off gingerly. Aware that I was now topless and almsot naked. My thighs were damp. I looked at my sister's naked beautiful body. I didn't know what to do. I was shaking.

"It's ok Mary," Sarah said in a whisper. She held Jame's dick in her hand and led it closer to my face. "Let me feed this to you."

I looked at her. I was terrified. My mouth opened. My tongue pressed against my lip.

His cock was two inches away. One inch.

"Here it is," Sarah whispered and she pushed it into my open mouth.

I tingled all over. It felt, tasted, looked: perfect. I sucked the tip carefully. I stared up at my brother with love. He smiled back and thrust forward a little. I took in more and sucked it. Sarah pushed more of it in until it hit the back of my mouth. I began to bob my head on it slowly. Sarah, held my hand in hers and watched me suck.

"Yes Mary," she muttered, "Suck his cock. Suck it."

Her words egged me on. I began to suck it faster and faster. I wanted more of it. But I couldn't take more. It stopped at the back of my mouth and I tried to take more, but I gagged and pushed my head back. I tried again, I gagged and pushed back. I grabbed the shaft with my hand and began jerking his cock along with my mouth. I was transfixed on it, sucking and jerking on it repeatedly.

I felt Sarah's hands on me. Running up and down my sides, over my breasts and her mouth was on my shoulders. I continued to suck, but now slowly and evenly and my whole body tingled. James' hand was on my head, but he was not pushing me, he was guiding me. In and out, I sucked, each time his cock hit the back of my mouth.

I heard James breathing faster and I felt Sarah's mouth wrap around my earlobe. She squeezed my nipple with one hand then whispered, "You mouth was made for his cock. It was made to suck it and fuck it."

I moaned and began to suck it faster. Squeezing it with my hand and sucking as fast as I could.

"Oh..." James muttered. He began thrusting forward lightly with each time his cock drove into my mouth.

"That's it little sister," Sarah moaned in my ear. "Suck your brother's cock and make him cum. Make him cum in your mouth."

I couldn't stop. The taste and feel of James' dick was too much for me. I wanted it. I needed it. I suppose I always have. I sucked it harder, faster and jerked it with my hand. More intensely than any blow job I had ever given. I didn't want to simply keep his cock hard, like I had done in the past, I wanted to please him. I wanted his cum. We were connected and as he thrust my mouth and I sucked, with my sister rubbing and kissing my body, I felt tingles all over. My stomach was tight, my legs shaking, my pussy was warm, wet and soaking. I sucked as fast and hard as I could.

"Yes Mary, yes Mary..." James said louder.

I knew it was going to happen soon. I knew it because I was going to have an orgasm too. My body was reeling toward one as I sucked.

"Make him cum Mary, make him cum and drink it," Sarah chanted in my ear.

I began milking his cock with my hand, in a twisting motion and I sucked hard with each of his thrusts. Then it happened.

"AH!" James called out.

His body shook and his cock jerked in my hand. Suddenly his cum was squirting into my mouth. It was hot, salty and perfect. I moaned loudly as I suddenly went into an orgasm. My body burned and pleasure ran up from my crotch through all of me. My mouth was full and I swallowed, then it was full and I swallowed, a third time it was full and I swallowed. He held my head still with his hands and took a deep breath. I sucked and sucked.

"Shhh," Sarah whispered. "Gently, gently."

I slowed down and let his cock slip from my lips. I looked up at my brother and he gazed down at me in love.

I felt close. Close to them both. Everything Sarah had said was true. This was where I belonged. I jerked on James' cock slowly and smiled at him, "More please."

He smiled at me and Sarah kissed my cheek. "Come up stairs with me," she whispered.

This was how it began.

Sorian
Sorian
580 Followers