Family Circle Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary and Sarah explore the benefits of being sisters.
1.8k words
4.57
46.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
583 Followers

We left James downstairs. He said because I sucked his cock, he would clean up the wine, glasses and everything else. He was very sweet.

I followed my naked sister up the stairs. I watched her butt wiggle as she walked and I realized that everything was different now. She was naked. I was topless and my brother, was downstairs recovering from an orgasm. I had swallowed his cum. Sarah had fed me his cock.

As we reached the top of the stairs I almost began to panic. What was happening? What had just happened? Was everything going to be like it was before tonight? Can we go back?

I didn't want to go back.

I followed Sarah down the hall and into their room.

She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. Her legs were open slightly and she watched me as I came in.

"Mary, you are so beautiful," She said with a smile.

I blushed and crossed my arms over my chest to hold my boobs.

"Sit down, we need to talk," She patted the bed beside her.

I nodded and sat down next to her.

"I can see you thinking now, I know that look," She began. "You don't need to worry, everything is the way it should be."

i looked into her dark green eyes. I looked at her soft lips, and down to her chest. Her large boobs hung firm, but heavy with her nipples pointing slightly outwards. I looked down her smooth tummy to her shaved pussy. I loved Sarah's body. Who wouldn't? Anything she wore seemed like it was made for her figure and I suppose it was since her figure was ideal. I looked at the folds of her pussy then back up to her mouth.

She was still speaking but I wasn't listening.

"Sarah," I cut her off.

She gave me a surprised look.

"I'm not worried. You were right. This is what I have been looking for. You...and James have always been what i have been looking for."

She smiled at me and slid closer. "I am so glad."

"I don't know, I just don't want to analyze it you know?"

She nodded, "ok, no more analyzing." She touched my chin with her fingers. "So, when James' came, did you?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. "i have never been that excited before."

She touched my thing with her other hand. "It was beautiful to watch." She leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

"How did you, well, suck so much of him?" I asked. I grabbed her hand with mine and held it.

She smirked at me, "Practice Mary. Trust me, he and I, we practice A LOT."

I laughed.

"But now you are here. I think you and I have some practicing to do."

I licked my lips and nodded. I felt so close to her. "Sarah," I began. "You are so beautiful. When I was younger I used to imagine..."

She took my hand and placed it on her breast. "Mary, I used to fantasize about you. Did you know that?"

I rubbed my thumb over her hard nipple. I was growing damp. "Really?"

Sarah nodded, "I used to imagine you naked in the shower. I used to think about licking your body. Sucking on your boobs, licking your pussy, licking your ass and making you cum."

I was flushed. Burning up. She leaned in and kissed me again and I teased her nipple with my fingers.

I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue in. I sucked her tongue gently and put my other hand on her cheek. She drew her head back for a moment, "Mmmm I can taste him in your mouth."

She leaned in and kissed me again. We pressed our bodies together as we kissed, rubbing one another with our hands and bodies. Her fingers found my panties and she yanked them down. I wiggled out of them and continued to kiss her. Her fingers found my pussy and she began to rub me.

I groaned and slid my hand down to her wetness. As soon as I touched her folds I felt my heart flutter and I foudn her clit. I began to rub it with my fingers, the way I would masturbate when i was alone.

Our kiss broke off, "AH!" She cried out as I rubbed her. She moved her hips with my touches and soon she was hanging onto me as her boobs pressed against me and she moaned loudly. I knew her orgasm was coming so I kept going. She began bucking her hips widly.

"Fuck!" She cried out. "I'm cumming! Oh!" I had goosebumps watching her cum. I continued to rub her as her orgasm came and went. Then she grabbed my wrist and pushed my back to the bed. She rolled on top of me.

"Mary," she said in a whisper. "I am going to fuck you with my mouth. I am going fuck your tits, your pussy, and your ass."

I slid fully onto the bed and she grabbed my left breast and started to suck it.

"Oh Fuck!" I cried out as she teased my nipple with her teeth and suckled me. I had never been sucked on like taht before and I grabbed her hair with my hands. She took the whoel breast into her mouth and sucked harder and harder.

My boob popped from her lips and she made her way down my stomach. She licked, kissed and even bit me. I could feel the lust in her caresses. She made her way to my pussy and began to lick me. I was so wet already that I just shook at her the touch of her tongue. She moved her attention to my clit and started sucking it. I couldn't help but start cumming. "AH! AH! AH!" I groaned. She pulled and tugged on it and pushed a finger into me. My orgasm continued into another and I cried out again. She devoured my pussy, pulling her fingers out and jamming her tongue in. I pushed myself up with my legs, and she slid her hands under my ass and tongued me. My second orgasm was followed by a third.

She continued to lick me and she pulled me toward her face, so her tongue would go in more. I pushed myself up with my arms and gazed down at my sister tonguing me. Her eyes locked onto mine and I could hear her moaning into me. I felt her work her teeth around my clit and she started tugging again.

I fell back to the bed and grabbed my tits with my hands. "FUCK!" I cried out.

She took her mouth away and stared up at me. "Turn over."

I rolled to my tummy and she grabbed my hips and pulled my ass up. She pushed her hands against the inside of my legs to open them. Immediately I felt her fingers pushing into my pussy. I grabbed onto the blanket of her bed and moaned as she fingered me from behind and licked my buttcheek. Her fingers were deep in me and I felt her hook one and she touched somethign deep in me.

"SARAH! HOLY SHIT!" I cried as an orgam washed over me. I shook and shuttered as she rubbed that spot. The orgasm lingered and I lurched forward and back. I let out high pitched screams and clenched the blankets. The orgasm was so intense that I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Oh Mary," Sarah said in a gentle voice. She kept her finger in me, then I felt the warmth of her mouth on my ass crack. She started kissing down onto my asshole. It was warm, gentle and I was frozen in the position she had me in.

She kept fingering me softly and kissing my butt. Her tongue began licking me over and over again. I had never experienced anything like it. I groaned and still clenched the blankets.

"Mmm," she moaned as she licked my butt. "Mary your ass is perfect," she muttered.

I wiggled my hips for her a little to be playful and she continued to lick me.

"Mary, I am going to get some lube and push my finger in ok?"

I opened my glazed eyes and looked back at her. She was standing behind me, still with one finger in my pussy. I had never done anything anally and it terrified me. If I wasn't so euphoric I would have said something, but I didn't. I just looked at her.

With her other hand she grabbed a bottle that sat on the dresser.

"Don't be afraid Mary," she said. She took the bottle and squeezed some of its contents onto my butt. She continued to finger my pussy and I could smell the lube. It smelled sweet.

I bit my lip and looked back at her. "Mary, you are so beautiful when you cum. I want you to experience one more. Do you trust me?"

I trusted her. I bit my lip and nodded.

She kept fingering me slowly and squirted more lube. "The key is lots and lots of lube. Lots."

She started rubbing my asshole with her finger. Then she pushed it in, just an inch maybe. My body squeezed it tightly. "Shh," she said.

She moved it more in a circle and pushed it in a little more. She gently. I felt the pressure, but it did not hurt.

She pulled her finger back, squirted more lube in my ass then pushed it in again.

"Now Mary, think about this: you ahve the hottest ass that I have ever seen. I meant it. You know how to shake it too. that's why the boys run to you." She smiled and started pushing her finger in and out. "James and I have always wanted to see your ass. You know what?"

I was tingling all over as she spoke to me.

"It is better than I imagined," she said in a lustful whisper. "Now, focus on the pressure."

I closed my eyes. I felt her fingers in me. One in my ass and one in my pussy. She began to push her finger deeper. It was starting to hurt. Then she pushed her other finger in my pussy and curled it in that spot.

My body writhed and shook. I screamed.

All of me felt a sudden rush of pleasure and I pushed my face into the blankets and screamed agian. The orgasm was unlike anything I had ever felt. I squeezed her fingers, I groaned, I shook I swored and sweated. Then, after some amount of time, I fell to my side and she pulled her fingers from me. She lay down beside me and touched her forehead to mine.

"That was incredible," I said to her.

She kissed my cheek. "Just wait until James joins us."

Sorian
Sorian
583 Followers