Family Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
573 Followers

Finally, she stood up straight and turned to face me.

"Enough, Daddy. But only for now. You're gonna do that a lot for me in the future. Now, have you learned your lesson? Have you learned that when I give you an order you must obey me, and if you don't I'll get off on punishing, hurting you? Answer me, you fucking sissy!"

"Yes, Miss Gina, Yes, I've learned. You are my Mistress, and I will obey you, and I beg you to punish me when I do not please You. Thank you, Mistress!"

Gina smiled then turned and went back and sat on armchair behind me. I dared not move and, to be honest, wasn't sure I could. My entire crotch was still burning from the nettles.

"Fuck, Gina, you are so cruel, and I mean that in a good way. That was so fucking hot! Thank you! Thank you for letting me see it!"

"Yes, Gina, I agree with Tammy," Mary said, "that was incredible. You really are turning out to be a wonderful dominatrix, so sadistic, so imaginative!"

"I have one more thing, if it's ok, Mom? One more thing I want to make him do?"

"Of course Darling, anything you want, as many things as you want. I'm so wet watching you, you can keep abusing him all night if you want!"

"Thank you, Mom. Ok, Daddy, I think you need to be humiliated a little more, especially now that Tammy is here. I want her to see just how sick you are, ok?"

I was still kneeling, still facing away from them. "Yes, Miss Gina, whatever you say" She had reduced me to a quivering jelly; there was no way I was going to refuse her anything.

"Good. now reach back behind you and spread your cheeks. Show us, all of us, show us your hole!"

I did as she ordered. I reached back and spread my ass even more. I couldn't see them, but I knew they were staring at my asshole. I felt completely open, vulnerable.

"Ok, now stick a finger in there. All the way in. Put a finger up your ass for us, Daddy"

I couldn't believe she wanted to make me do this, especially in front of Tammy. Nonetheless, I obeyed her. I stretched out the middle finger of my left hand and felt for my asshole with the tip. I was still burning from the nettles, but not as much as before. Slowly I pushed my finger into my ass. It was tight, and my finger was dry, but slowly it went in, all the way to the base.

"Oh my god. He's doing it. He's fucking himself in front of us! This is incredible" ... it was Tammy's voice

"Yeah. I told you. He's a sick fuck. Fuck yourself and tell her Daddy. Tell her you're a sick slut and will do anything"

Gina was right. My switch had been turned a long time ago. I was in pain. I was scarlet red in the face from humiliation. But my cock was telling its own story. It was hard, and getting harder now that my finger was rubbing against my prostrate.

"Yes, Miss Gina. You're right. I'm your sick sissy slave. I will do it; do anything that you want me to"

"Well, we're about to see, Daddy. Take your finger out of your ass and stand up"

I did as I was told and turned to face them. Gina was on the armchair, still naked. I was amazed at how quickly she had apparently become comfortable with the situation. She was openly showing me her body, getting pleasure from abusing me. Mary was sitting next to Tammy on the couch, her legs were spread again, and her hand was stroking the inside of her thigh. Tammy was more decent, she wasn't touching herself, but her cheeks were flushed and she was staring at my cock.

Gina smiled at me. I looked into her eyes. I could see excitement, heat and, surprisingly, love and pride.

"Now, Daddy. I want you to jack off again. But this time, I want you to do it different. I want you to make yourself come, and I want you to suck it while you do it. You know what I mean, don't you slut?"

I knew what she meant. I was amazed. But I knew what she wanted. My daughter was really getting off on this, and I had to admit, so was I.

Still looking at her, I lifted my left hand and pushed the middle finger into my mouth. It didn't really taste of much, but the act was one of total submission and degradation. All three of them had just watched me push it deep into my ass, and now I was sucking it. With my right hand I reached down and started stroking my cock. It was throbbing.

"Yeah. That's it, Daddy. Do it. Show us. Prove to me, to Tammy, that you are mine, that you will do anything."

As I sucked and stroked I turned to face Tammy and Mary. Tammy's eyes were wide open as she watched me. I rubbed my fingers over the head of my cock. It was incredibly tender from the nettles, still, but that actually made it more sensitive, more pleasurable in a bizarre way, and I was drooling wet. I took my finger out of my mouth, lowered it and got a glob of my precum on the tip and slowly licked it all off, staring at Tammy and Mary as I did it.

Tammy grabbed hold of Mary's forearm and then looked down, noticing for the first time that Mary was stroking herself, very close to her pussy. She smiled and ran her hand down so that it was over the top of Mary's.

Mary continued caressing herself, but now moved her fingers up over her slit, taking Tammy's hand with her. She tucked her fingers down and into herself, looking at Tammy as she did it. Tammy smiled as she felt her fingers following Mary's, felt her wetness.

Mary turned to look at Gina and with her free arm reached over to take her hand, smiling warmly with both her mouth and her eyes at our daughter. "I'm so proud of you, darling. You have no idea how much of a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It is so nice not to have to keep secrets from you any more, to be able to share our entire lifestyle with you, to watch you dominate our little sissy. He is such a slut, such a submissive masochist, and to have you, with your imagination and new ideas to enjoy abusing him with is just wonderful!"

"Thank you, Mommy. I had kinda guessed a little bit about how you were, and when I started reading more about it on the web it really kinda turned me on. I still can't believe some of the things you've told me, and what we have already done, but I promise it's not because I don't like it. I fucking love it. I wanna do it more, a lot more!"

Gina turned and looked at me.

"I've changed my mind, Daddy. Put your panties back on, you fucking sissy. I want to see you serving us like a slut. I think I love seeing you in panties almost as much as anything else"

I did as she asked and, seeing that their glasses were empty, poured them a refill.

"Now, Daddy, I think you should take us out to dinner and some dancing. I want to celebrate tonight, if that's ok with you, Mom? I want to celebrate becoming a dominatrix and I want to flirt and dance in front of my sissy daddy!"

"It's a wonderful idea, darling, of course we can!" Mary was still fingering herself, still had Tammy's hand over hers, letting her feel her. "Tammy, will you come with us, please? I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight!" She leaned forward and kissed Tammy. Gina and I watched as Tammy's lips parted and Mary's toungue pushed into it. It was so sensual.

Gina's eye's moved from them to me. She smiled, with love. As I watched, she let her legs fall open and dropped her hand into her lap. Still smiling, eyes glinting, she slowly pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. My own daughter was slowly fucking herself while I watched, was openly doing it in front of me.

"I love you, Daddy, I really do. Tonight, I'm going to watch you suck a cock. I want to see you do it!"

*** More in Chapter 6 ***

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
573 Followers
12