Family Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers

Gina danced back into my arms, and noticed me looking at Mary and Tammy. "It's hot, isn't it Daddy, to see her like that. Did she really mean what I think she meant? That she wants to do stuff with me?"

"I think so, Miss Gina, but like anything else, she will only do things if she is sure you want it also. You know how important that is to her."

"Yes, I know, Daddy. Maybe I'll let her. Does it make you hot, to think of us together?"

"Of course it does," I whispered, "the two women I love and care for most, how could I not want to see you both together!"

"There's something else I wanted to ask you, Daddy-slut. But it's kinda embarrassing for me, and I'm not like you, I don't want to be embarrassed, so I waited"

"Well, we're alone now, Mistress, you can ask me, and I promise you I won't embarrass you."

"Ok, well, I wanted to ask you, you, umm, you like to be forced to be dirty, don't you slut, I mean, made to do dirty things? Tell me?"

"Umm, what do you mean?"

"Come on Daddy, I think you know. You've licked my feet like three or four times now, and today they were really gross. And then licking my asshole, this afternoon, you slut, you didn't just lick it, I felt you, I felt you pushing your tongue into it, as deep as you could get it. And, you were hard from it, even though I'd just hurt you with the nettles, doing that made you hard, didn't it, slut?"

I leaned back and looked into her eyes, there seemed to be a little excitement there, at least no judgment or criticism. "Ok, yes, Mistress Gina, you're right, I do like those kinds of things. Why?"

"Well, because I read about some things, Daddy, and they were interesting. Plus, all the things I'm learning about from you and Mom, the pain, the panties, the humiliation of you; I love them, but what I really love is that I can tell you to do something really degrading and dirty, and you'll do it, and you'll be hard because I made you do it. That really makes me hot. And, well, the stuff I read about, I think I want to try, but I don't think I could do it with others around because it would embarrass me as well."

"Ok, well, I don't know for sure what you were thinking of Mistress, but if there's something you really want to try, but just can't bring yourself to do with others around, then I'll let you try them if we're alone. But, there's something you must understand. I don't want to do that very often. Your Mom and I are very much into trusting each other. She already told you that you can do anything you want, with or without her there, but she'd like to know about them. Not because she wants to give you permission, or to judge you, but because it turns her on to know you are abusing me. It's just like you touching yourself, Baby, a few days ago you were shocked when Mom even mentioned it, but today you were perfectly willing to let me see you naked, to lick your ass, and to touch yourself in front of me. So, even though you might find something embarrassing now, I hope you will find a way to get over it, so that we can all enjoy it together, Ok?"

Gina thought for a few seconds, smiled at me, and then kissed me on the lips. "You're right, Daddy. I'd like to try some things with you alone, first, and maybe I won't enjoy them. But if I do, I promise I'll try and at least talk to Mom about them, ok?"

"Good, Baby, but, umm, you haven't told me what you were thinking of?"

Just then the song ended. She smiled up at me, kissed me again, and said "You'll find out, Slut. If I decide to try them, it will be very degrading for you, though. You'll have to be patient. You're a slave, my slave; I'll tell you when I'm ready!" She grabbed my hand and walked me off the stage back to the booth, where Tammy and Mary were already sitting, giggling and sipping their wine.

"Well, darling, how was your first dance with a slut, our slut?" Mary smiled.

"It was great, thanks, Mom, he behaved himself just like a slave should, and I decided that seeing as we only just got here, I would not embarrass him yet!"

The waitress came, and we ordered another round of drinks.

As she left, a single guy from the bar came over to our booth. "Hi, I hope you don't mind me interrupting, but I see three lovely ladies here and only one man. I was hoping one of you might like to dance with me? My name is Bob."

Mary looked up at him and grinned. "Sure, Bob, I'll dance with you once. This is Tammy, Gina, and my husband Robin."

Bob looked a little surprised that Mary was both willing to dance with him, and that she was here with her husband. "Oh, I'm sorry." he started to say.

"Oh, it's fine," Mary interrupted, "just because he is here, doesn't mean I can't dance with anyone else. Isn't that right, Robin?" She looked at me, grinning.

"Err, Yes, that's right, darling, you can dance with anyone you want, whenever you want."

Bob looked me strangely, but before he could say anything, Mary was up and leading him onto the floor.

Gina watched them for a few seconds, and then looked at me.

"So, this is how it works, Daddy? Mom just starts dancing and flirting with guys, while you sit here, and then if she wants to, they go home and do it, and you serve them?"

"Yeah," Tammy chimed in, "Tell us how this works, I wanna know, I can't imagine being married and my husband being ok with me doing stuff with others."

"Well," I said, "I guess that's because what I like is not what most guys like. I want Mary to be happy, to have a great sex life, and I'm not jealous of the physical stuff. I'd be jealous if she fell in love with another guy, but we are both convinced that will never happen, we're very secure as far as that's concerned. So, as long as that part is safe, this works great for both of us. She gets to have sex with anyone she chooses, without having to worry about my feelings or anything. And, for me, I get the pleasure which you both know about, even if you don't fully understand it yet. I get the pleasure of being submissive, of serving her, and of being sexually humiliated while she does it."

"And, what about the sucking and the, umm, you know, the cleaning them afterwards, Robin. Do you like doing that, do you like the taste of cum, and sucking cocks?" Tammy asked.

"Well, I'm definitely not gay," I replied. "I know you may think I am because of the lingerie I wear, and because I do those things when Mary wants me to. But I do them more because it is what I'm ordered to do, and because doing it when ordered is very exciting for me. I get a real thrill from being made, ordered, to do things which others would not, and even sometimes, things which I don't want to do. The first time Mary made me taste cum, even my own, I didn't enjoy it at all. Same with sucking a cock. But now I don't mind. And, so long as it is embarrassing, or humiliating, or painful, I really get off on it."

"Or dirty and degrading, right, Slut?" Gina smiled.

"Yes, Mistress Gina, yes, if it's dirty and degrading then I really enjoy it, will beg for it."

We looked out on the dance floor. Bob had Mary in his arms, and was caressing her ass and, once in a while, one of her breasts. She was kissing his ear and his mouth, leaning into him, thrusting against what I'm sure was a very hard cock. I'd danced with Mary myself, and knew what she could be like.

Gina reached over and felt my cock. I was hard and she stroked it a couple of times.

"God, you're cock is hard, panty-slave, you must really like to watch them dancing like that, and to think of what may happen later."

Tammy looked back at us both and giggled. "Fuck," she said, "it is so hot to think you're his daughter, and yet you are out here in public, he is wearing panties, and you are stroking his cock through them!"

"I know. It's fucking awesome isn't it? My Dad is my panty wearing cock sucking slave, and I can make him do anything."

I blushed at their conversation, and at the thought someone would overhear them.

"Undo a button on your shirt, Slave. I can't see your cami. I want to be able to see that lacy thing!"

I looked at Gina, but knew it was no good. She had already told me she intended for someone to see. As nonchalantly as possible, I reached up with one hand and undid one button on my shirt. I didn't dare look down to see how much of the cami was now visible.

Tammy smiled at Gina. "He is a slut!"

Before I could say anything, Bob and Mary appeared back at the table. Before Bob could sit down, Mary looked at him and said "Thanks for the dance, Bob, but I want to spend some time with them, now, I hope you don't mind?"

Bob looked a little disappointed but was polite enough to say "No Problem, Thanks." and then returned to the bar.

Mary sat back down next to Tammy and then looked at me and Gina. "He was a good dancer, but his cock was a little small, and I'm not sure whether or not I want a guy tonight," she whispered while putting her arm around Tammy's shoulders, "and, if I was going to fuck a guy tonight, it wouldn't be one with a tiny cock, I have one of those at home already, don't I slut?"

Tammy and Gina burst out laughing, while I blushed bright red. I knew my cock was not much below average, and was not really ashamed of it, but it still made me squirm to hear her describe me like that.

We sat and drank and joked and talked for a while, all three girls taking opportunities to make fun of me in one way or another. After a while with no more solicitations from guys in the club, Mary reached over to Gina "would you dance with me, darling?"

Gina looked surprised, and then smiled, "Sure Mom, if you want to!"

They stood up and, as they walked away from the table, Mary looked back and said to Tammy "Do anything you want, Tammy, anything!"

Tammy smiled back and then looked at me. "I'd like you to go and get us some more drinks, Robin, I'm thirsty, and I'm pretty sure they will be too, when they get back."

At first, it seemed like a simple request, but then I remembered the button. I started to button it back up, but Tammy stopped me. "I didn't say you could do that," she smiled, "in fact, because you assumed you could, you need to learn a lesson. Undo another one, and then go to the bar!"

I looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth. She grinned back "Do it."

I blushed and undid another button. Now with just a glance I could see the lace trim of the cami, and knew that it would be pretty obvious to anyone who looked. I turned to the bar and looked for an open area with hardly any customers and walked towards it. I had an idea. I would lean on the bar and hunch my shoulders. If I did it right, it would cause the two sides of my shirt to come together and hide what I was wearing.

I got to the bar, and before the girl behind it was able to walk up to me, I leaned forward and hunched. It worked; the shirt appeared to be more closed.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" she smiled.

"Umm three glasses of cabernet, please, and a bourbon-coke."

She turned around and started to prepare the drinks. Within a minute, she was back in front of me with the glasses. "That'll be nineteen bucks, please."

Without thinking I reached back into the back pocket of my pants for my wallet and fiddled with the button on the pocket. As I was pulling the wallet out, I realized what I had done and looked up at the bartender. Her eyes were fixed on my chest. I looked down and my shirt had pulled tight. The lace trim of the cami was clearly visible, and she was staring at it.

Not knowing what else to do, I gave her a five and a twenty, and started to pick up the glasses.

She looked down at the bills, back at my chest, and laughed. "Thanks, sir, let me know if you want anything else."

I mumbled thanks and stumbled back to the table, all the glasses balanced in my hands. I didn't want to have to make two trips.

Tammy was sitting watching the whole performance, giggling with her hand over her mouth.

"Fuck, that was funny, "she said, "I could see from her face that she noticed. Now I know what Gina meant about it being a thrill to be able to tell you do something like that, and having you do it! It's amazing!"

I blushed again, and took a sip from my drink. I looked out at the dance floor. Mary and Gina were in each others arms, swaying to the music. Mary's hands were on Gina's ass, and she was nibbling her ear and whispering to her. The song came to an end and Gina looked up into her mothers face. Mary tilted her face down and kissed Gina on the lips, softly. It lasted for a couple of seconds and then they parted and walked back towards us. My cock was throbbing and I could feel wetness in my panties.

After sitting back down, they noticed the new glasses and took a couple of drinks.

"I sent him to the bar, with his shirt undone, and she saw him." Tammy smiled.

We all looked over to the bar. The girl was still back there, but was now over by another guy, talking to him. She laughed and, with her eyes, directed his attention to us. He turned and looked, and saw all four of us sitting together, looking back at him. He smiled, picked up his beer, and walked in our direction. Even before he arrived, we could see he was tall, muscular. He was wearing a cotton shirt tucked into his jeans which were clearly pretty tight.

"Shelley tells me there are three lovely ladies over here," he smiled, and then looking at me, added "or is it four?"

Gina, Mary and Tammy burst into laughter. Mary looked him up and down, her eyes hesitating at his crotch, and said, "Well, do you mind which the answer is?"

"Hell no," he laughed, "so long as there's at least one, I don't mind how many more of you there are!"

"Why don't you join us for a drink?"

"Thanks, I will." He sat down next to Mary, making her slide over closer to Tammy. "My name's Jason." he smiled.

"I'm Mary, and this is Tammy, Robin and Gina."

"Nice to meet you, Mary, and Tammy and Robin and Gina," he smiled, "what's the occasion, what are you all celebrating?"

"Well, it's a long story," Mary said, "let's just say we're celebrating Gina's graduation. Graduation from a private school. A very exclusive school."

I was sitting quietly, trying not to attract any more attention as the girls laughed, enjoying Mary's joke.

"And what's the story with Robin?" Jason looked at me, and then back at Mary.

"Well, let's just say he is in touch with his feminine side, and we are encouraging that."

"Ok, well, that's cool with me. I like feminine!"

The girls looked at him and, deciding he was serious, looked at each other and smiled.

"Feel like a dance, Jason?" Mary asked.

"Of course." He took her hand and led her away.

Tammy and Gina watched them, and then looked at each other. Gina was the first to speak. "Oh my god, did you see his body, he's hot!"

"Oh yeah, he is. I think your Mom likes him!"

We all looked over to the dance floor. Jason and Mary were barely dancing, already locked in a passionate kiss. It was obvious that their tongues were in each others mouths.

Gina put her hand in my lap and dug her fingernails into my cock. Even though it was protected by my slacks and panties, I could feel the sharpness. "Well, Daddy slut, I hope you're ready, because I think you are going to be sucking his cock tonight, and we're going to watch you do it."

Tammy giggled. "Fuck, I hope so, I want to see it."

Gina kept squeezing my cock. "Yeah, me too, Tammy, I can't wait. I want to see his cock in your mouth, slut. I want to see you sucking it. You'll do it, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss Gina, I will, but only if both he and Mary want me to."

"Oh, I don't think we have to worry about that," Tammy giggled. "Mary was talking to me while we were dancing. She knows how much Gina wants to see it, and told me she hoped she could find someone. Judging by how they are dancing, I think she has!"

Mary was in Jason's arms. One hand was on his shoulder, the other between them, moving up and down from his chest to his crotch. They were still kissing, passionately. He had one hand on her ass, squeezing it, pulling him into his body.

Gina started to stroke my cock. "Like what you see, slut? Your wife is there, with a complete stranger. They're kissing, and groping each other right in front of you, while you sit here, dressed like a sissy, and letting me play with your cock. Say it, slave, say it for me!"

"What, Miss Gina?"

"I want to hear you tell me what is going to happen tonight."

"Mary is going to get him to fuck her. I'm going to serve them. And, if he wants me to, I'm going to be made to suck him, in front of you."

"Yes-sss," she squealed with obvious delight.

Tammy, and even I, laughed at her enthusiasm. We sat for another minute, watching the dancing and sipping our drinks.

Finally, the music paused and Mary and Jason walked back to the table. I could see that they were talking and laughing as they approached us. Mary's cheeks were flushed and her nipples were blatantly hard under the pink cashmere. I looked at Jason and saw that his jeans were bulging at his crotch.

"Your wife is an incredible dancer," he smiled as they sat down, "I wanted to stay out there all night with her."

"But, then I promised him we could do some more dancing, different dancing, back at our place. He thought that sounded like fun." Mary looked at me and said "You won't mind us four sluts entertaining him, will you, sissy?"

Jason laughed and I felt my face turning red. "No, of course not, Mistress. It will be our pleasure."

"Good, then drink up and let's get going," she laughed, "I'll drive with Jason, to give him directions, and you can bring our car. Gina, would you mind staying with him, someone needs to make sure he behaves himself? And Tammy, would you like to come with us, or with Gina?"

Gina squeezed my balls, hard "Yeah, that's fine, Mom, I will make sure he behaves."

Tammy looked at Mary and then Gina. "Umm, if it's ok with you, Mary, I'll go with Robin and Gina?"

We finished our drinks in two swallows and all got up to leave. As we did, I noticed Shelley, behind the bar. I smiled at her, and she laughed.

Once we were all in the cars and back on the road, with Mary and Jason leading the way, Tammy leaned forwards between the two front seats. She brushed Gina's hair back from the side of her face and kissed her neck. "Seems like you're gonna get your wish, Gina." Her hand moved down and cupped Gina's breast. "Are you excited? I am. I've never experienced anything like this, I can't believe what's happening!"

"I know, me too." Gina turned her face and kissed Tammy on the lips. "I'm so glad you're here. Thank you for coming. I know you, you know, like Mom, and want to do stuff with her, and that's cool, I just like that you are here to, like, support me!"

"Oh, I am, but I don't think you need any support, I think you have everything fully under control"

"I dunno. Do I Daddy? Do I have everything under control?"

I took my eyes off the road for a second and looked at them both. "Miss Gina, you have all the control you want, you know that. You can decide what happens, or doesn't, and what you do or don't do."

"I know, slut, I just wanted to hear you say it," she laughed. "But, just to prove it, undo your shirt buttons, All of them. Let me see you."

I took one hand off the wheel and slowly undid the remaining three buttons that were above my belt line.

Tammy moved her hand from Gina's chest to mine. "Fuck, it's so weird to see and feel a man's chest in something soft and lacy. I like it though, it's kinda hot. Shame you don't have tit's though, Robin, even small ones, just to fill out the cups a little." She laughed.

"Yeah, Mom and I talked about that," Gina giggled, "We're going to get him some fake ones, you know, the ones you can stick to your chest. And, you'll wear them, won't you, panty slut, you'll be both my Daddy and a girl, all pretty in panties and stuff, and with real tits!"

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers