Family Farm Fun Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers

Her Uncle was, of course, already gone as farmers get up early. Aunt Mae made her a wonderful breakfast and she ate her fill. Aunt Mae didn't mention anything about the incident in the bathroom. Kim was almost disappointed, as she wanted to ask her Aunt a dozen questions. She ate a good breakfast and helped her Aunt clean up the dishes.

She went back to her room to dress for the day. Kim shed her nightgown and stood naked before the full mirror. Turning first one way then the other she looked at her young body. She imagined Mae's full breasts and cupped her breasts lifting them slightly wondering how Mae's breasts would feel in her hands. She felt her pussy stir and come to life. Her lips seemed to swell at the thought of her beautiful Aunt, her clit certainly did.

"Very nice. You'll probably inherit your Mom's and mine's breasts." Her Aunt Mae's voice said from the door. She guiltily dropped her hand from her breasts. Her Aunt's eyes moved up and down her body. She wondered if she could see that her pussy lips were aroused. She looked at her image in the mirror and her brown pussy hair hid them.

She remembered her Aunt's lush naked body and her eyes drifted to the full breasts. "I hope so, Aunt Mae. You certainly have very lovely breasts. May I ask what cup size you and Mom wear? Mine is a C and doesn't quite fill the cup up.

Her Aunt moved behind her and stood looking over her shoulder at her nude body in the mirror. "We wear a double D. But don't let anyone tell you it's all fun. They are heavy, bras are hard to fit right, and the straps dig into your shoulders. I sometimes get pains in my breastbone they are so heavy. Settle for a nice C or at most just a D. Yours are very lovely. Very lovely! So young and pretty, your nipples small and neat, the areolas swollen and puffy." Her Aunt said moving close to her.

Kim gave a sharp intake of breath as she felt two warm soft hands cup and squeeze her breasts. Her Aunt had reached around and cupped her breasts. Her breasts had always been so sensitive and she almost cried out at the touch. Her knees almost gave away it was so unexpected. Mae laughed and squeezed her breasts gently again, lifting them slightly, as if weighing them with her hands. Mae kissed her neck and turned and went out of the room. Kim was glad she did, for her whole body was covered in goose bumps at the soft gently kiss on her neck, a very sensitive spot on her body. She went over and slumped down on the bed, her legs about to give way under her. The encounter was so sudden and so erotic she felt faint from the encounter. Her pussy felt on fire.

Mae didn't say mention anything later about their encounter, or look at her out of the ordinary. She read most of the day and talked to her Aunt about trivial matters. She wanted to ask her Aunt about sex and a million more questions. After dinner that evening, she and her Uncle went out on the porch. He sat in a big rocking chair, and she got in the swing. They sat enjoying the evening sounds and smells of the country. Mae came out and sat in a rocking chair sewing a button on one of Ed's shirts. Cicadas sang in the trees, crickets chirped, and the silence was broken only occasionally by a highflying jet far above them.

Kim went into her room leaving the door open and read, her favorite pastime. Later, Mae came down the hall in her robe and went into the bathroom. Kim went out into the hall, but the bathroom door was closed. She heard Mae taking a shower. She lay back on the bed and a few minutes later Mae came back down the hall. Mae came in to gave her a goodnight kiss. This time she had on a very sexy negligee. It was very thin and Kim could clearly see her pussy hair, and the dark areolas of her nipples. The low cut negligee revealed her full breasts, almost as if she didn't have anything on. Kim got a good glimpse of Mae's full breasts as she bent over to kiss her. She could see right down to the erect nipples. Kim smelled a different perfume, more sensual then the one she usually wore, seductive and tantalizing. She commented on it, and Mae laughed and winked at her.

The house got quiet; Kim had turned off her light. She thought of Mae in her seductive gown. At her house, that meant that her parents were going to make love. The thought intrigued her and she guessed Mae and her Uncle were going to make love too. In an impulse she slipped down the hall very quietly and listened outside the master bedroom. She could hear whispers and a moan every once in a while.

She quickly made up her mind. She moved quietly back to her bedroom, She took her pillows and put them under the covers so it would look like she was in bed. Very quietly she slipped the catch on the window screen, pushed it out and crawled outside. She slipped around to the bedroom window.

The sky was dark and there was no moon to give her away. She moved silently outside their window. The shades were up and the window open, letting in the breeze. A bedside light was on and she gasped as she could clearly see them making love. Mae sat naked, upright over her husband, her magnificent full breasts swaying as she leaned forward pumping her hips up and down over her husband's cock. From her vantage point Kim could see the gleaming wet, swollen member slide in and out of Mae's pink pussy.

Kim's pussy tingled and she slid her panties down and her fingers dove into her pussy. She had never imagined watching someone make love. Mae leaned forward from time to time to kiss her husband's lips. She caught glimpses of their tongues slipping out. Mae's full breasts jiggled and bounced as she moved. She sat upright and pumped up and down on his cock. Kim loved the way her breasts jiggled and swayed. The nipples stood out hard and erect, at least a half-inch. Kim pulled on her own nipples till they were hard too.

"Oh, Baby, that's fantastic. I love it when you get on top and fuck me. Make your pussy milk my cock. Ohh, yes like that. Oh shit, you are the best, Baby." Uncle Ben said, his voice hoarse with passion.

"Rub my tits, Honey. Yes, like that! Pull my nipples a little, Oh, yes, harder, please." Mae cried out. "Oh, yes. Oh, Honey this afternoon I came up behind little Kimmy and she was naked. She has such a sweet young body. Her pussy has pretty brown hair on it. I reached around and cupped her sweet breasts. God, I almost came. Her nipples were so hard against my palm. Her knees almost buckled it affected her so much. I squeezed her tits again, and I thought she would faint. God she has a lovely young body. Oh yes, pull them harder." Mae cried out pumping harder down on her husband.

"Oh shit, yes. Yesterday she watched me take a shower. I left the door open on purpose, and she watched and while I was masturbating, she brought herself off too. I knew she was there, as I saw her out of the corner of my eye. Oh, yes. Honey, like that. Is it getting you hot thinking about me rubbing myself off in front of Kim? Oh, yes, I can tell it is!

"Mnnn, I gave her a good show, sucked my tit like you love for me to do, and rubbed my pussy. I had a good cum while she watched, even better knowing she was watching. When I got out of the shower she watched me, and looked at my pussy and breasts for a long time. I questioned her a little and she said she'd masturbated watching me. God, I loved it. Yes, Baby, I'm going to cum. Cum inside me, Baby, Oh Now! Yessss!" She screamed as she threw her head back. Her hips slammed down and her breasts jiggled hard up and down as she climaxed.

Kim rubbed her clit frantically and she exploded outside the window. Her pussy was on fire, and her breasts were swollen and hard from watching her Aunt and Uncle making love and hearing her Aunt describe masturbating for her. It took every effort she could muster to be quiet while she came. She had two violent orgasms in a row. She slipped back to her room and went back to bed spent, her brain in a turmoil. Her final thoughts were that her Aunt had exposing herself to Kim on purpose.

To Be Continued...

Written for, and Dedicated to the Real Kim - hullo_nurse. Thanks DD'd Wonder!

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers
12