Family Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt Lila gets between mom and son.
2.8k words
4.53
146.4k
28
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,189 Followers

I answered the phone in a post-sex haze. My cousin Jimmy said, "Hey man come over later and watch the game."

I looked over at mom lying beside me and said, "I'm busy bro." When he asked me what I was busy with, I realized that Lila hadn't told him about mom and me. I said, "I'll talk to you later, Jimmy."

Mom said, "You go over there, I have things to do."

I said, "How do you know what we we're talking about?"

She laughed, "You don't have to be a genius. You always watch the games with Jimmy on Sunday."

I said, "I have other ideas."

"After last night, I'm sure you do." She laughed. She took my cock in hand, gave it a squeeze, and said, "There'll be plenty of time when you come back baby. Now let's get showered and get something to eat, I'm starved."

I said, "Me too," and playfully grabbed her tit and sucked on the nipple over the thin satin robe she wore.

She got giggly and said, "I'll tell you what, I'll give you something to get you started...and keep you thinking about me until you get back." With that she bent over and took my cock into her mouth and sucked it into hardness within a few seconds. Just as I was getting into it, she pulled back, got up and laughed.

I grabbed her ass as she moved away from the bed and called her a tease. She came back and said seriously, "No baby, I'll never do that, I want to give you everything you need." She bent down and kissed me softly. I couldn't resist the temptation to slide my hand into her robe and fondle her hanging breasts. She touched my dick and it was stiff enough to spring. She said, "Oh sweetheart, you're so hard for your mama; did you always want me this way?"

I said, "Ever since I can remember; the first time I came, I was thinking of you."

"My sweet boy," she said, "It's astonishing you were thinking of me then...it's beautiful, and it makes me feel good."

I said, "Then come make me feel good."

She said, "Yes love." She took off the robe and exposed her nakedness that glowed in the morning light. She straddled over me and took my cock in hand. She said, "Tell me what you want; is this how you want me?"

I wanted her any way and every way. I said, "This is great mom."

She put me in her and leaned over to kiss me. Slowly she lowered herself until the length of my shaft disappeared inside of her. She stopped the kiss to let out a sigh of relief. "Oh that feels so good Johnny."

I said, "That's because Johnny loves Mary." I could tell how much she liked that by the way her body moved and the sounds she made after I said it. She rose and fell on my cock and I knew it would be a quickie for me. I put my thumb on the place where we were joined and slickened the pad with her juices. I placed it on her clit and rubbed it in a circle as she impaled herself again and again. She got louder as she moved faster and I took her tit with my other hand, and pressed her nipple between my fingers. I don't know who started coming first, but we were exhaling our finish at about the same time.

We laughed and kissed and she said, "I guess you're right; there's always time for a quickie." This was one of those times when sex is energizing rather than exhausting. I felt like I was almost ready to go again but mom was already on the way to the bathroom.

We had brunch with sangria, and I was feeling pretty good by the time I got to Jimmy's house. The game was about to start and I asked Jimmy about Aunt Lila; I wanted to see her. He said she was in her room and I went and knocked on the door. When I went in, she was making herself up wearing Jeans and a sweatshirt. She smiled at me and said, "It looked like you and your mom were doing okay when I left you last night."

I said, "Thanks Aunt Lila, you made the difference. It's great...and thanks...love ya."

She got up and kissed my cheek and said, "I'm so glad Johnny; I hope Mary can be happy. It's been tough for her Johnny, it's not all on the surface with her."

I said, "I think she's okay." I told her some things without going into detail and I told her how mom wanted us to see other people.

She said, "Jimmy and I feel that way too; this isn't the time for you guys to settle down with one girl..." she raised an eyebrow and laughed, "or mature woman." I thanked her again and went to watch the game.

It was getting dark when it was over and we went to the kitchen for another beer. I got a drink, and an eye-opener. I was about to leave when Jimmy said, "Are you ready for some fun?"

I said, "Like what?"

He said, "Well, mom always wanted to try something different." As if on cue my Aunt Lila came into the kitchen. She was no longer wearing the jeans and sweatshirt she had on before. Actually she was hardly wearing anything. Her bra and panties were sheer and cutout. The black matched the stockings and pumps.

Lila said, "I guess this makes the point." I'd had plenty of opportunities to fantasize about my Aunt Lila when I was young, both for herself and as a substitute for my mother, but I was still stunned by what had happened to me in the last twenty-four hours. After the initial shock wore off, and fueled by the sangria and beer, I was on her almost as fast as Jimmy.

We were kissing her and touching her and fingering her and she was laughing. It was bizarre. I had my finger in my aunt's pussy and I thought I would probably wake up any minute. She took us by the hand and we went to the den. I'd never been in the den, because I was told it was Lila's office. It was always locked. She reached over the sill and used the key while giving me a wink.

Office my ass; are you kidding me? There was a big bed, and every fucking thing to fuck with that you could think of. Everywhere you looked, cuffs and crops, leather this, and leather that. Jimmy said, "We have a good time in here bro." I could imagine, but as it worked out, I didn't get to sample the equipment that day.

I found myself on the bed with my aunt's mouth attached to my cock. She was sucking as if she was possessed. Actually she was; possessed by her son Jimmy, who stood behind her. As she mouthed and licked me, he was giving it to her. I couldn't tell exactly where he was giving it to her until she stopped sucking me long enough to say "Fuck my pussy Jimmy, fuck my pussy."

I flashed back to the night before with mom and I couldn't imagine her using those words. And I certainly couldn't imagine her blowing Jimmy while I fucked her. It felt like mom and I were doing more than fucking, and even as a horny kid, I still liked the idea that my mother and I had made love too.

That detour only lasted a second as my aunt worked me with experienced hands, lips, and tongue. It wasn't long before I felt my whole body stiffening in anticipation of coming. She made me feel it each time she slowly drew me in and out of her mouth. She used her teeth to excite me, and her tongue to soothe me. I didn't tell her I was about to climax - she told me. She said, "Now you're going to come in auntie's mouth." Two strokes and sucks and I erupted into the warm opening. I thought I would choke her with all the cum. I didn't; she knew what she was doing. Cords of cum shot into her mouth, but Lila didn't stop sucking until I was a basket case of exhausted flesh.

I expected her to stop after I was finished, but she kept on sucking me, and Jimmy kept on fucking her. It didn't take long before I was getting excited again. She was moving feverishly as her son was stroking her pussy. I might have come again if she didn't stop. She stopped to come. It was a loud crescendo of a come. It ended up as an almost hysterical laugh of a come. There was no doubt that my Aunt Lila had come.

When she caught her breath she was ready to go again in a matter of minutes. She said to me, "Do you want to fuck your Aunt Lila?"

The drinks were wearing off, but not enough for me not to say, "Oh yeah."

I couldn't believe that my cousin had stayed that long inside his mother and not shot off. He told me later that he could go forever and that he liked to come in her mouth. I understood why.

We switched positions and she was wet and waiting. I had to admit that from that vantage point, my aunt had a great ass. I watched her take my cousin into her mouth and I filled her pussy with my cock. I was somewhat bigger than Jimmy and her moans told that story. She was wet enough for me to sink all the way in until I was up against the full globes of her ass. As I went in, I must have reached her limit because she let out a long sigh.

Look, being inside a good-looking woman's pussy is going to feel good. Add the excitement that it's an aunt you've fantasized over and it's going to be even better. It still wasn't as good as being inside my mother's pussy. I thought again about the night before and how each stroke felt. I thought about the love I felt as my mother called my name and told me how good it was to have me inside her pussy. As I fucked my aunt, a voice in my head was saying, "Mom...mom...mom..."

I went back to stroking Lila and after a few minutes, she opened her mouth and said, "Ohhhh...two good boys." Jimmy held her under her chin and began face fucking her. She made some gagging noises but she kept going. He was getting just about all of his cock down her throat. I pounded away and it seemed as if she was enjoying it that way. I was feeling less instead of more.

Jimmy was evidently building to the crest as he speeded up and said, "Take it mom, take it...take it...you whore...you bitch..." I was stunned for a moment, but I realized that it was part of their play. I just kept fucking her.

Jimmy yelled and started to come and when he did, Lila pulled back and stroked his shaft with her hand, keeping the head still in her mouth. My focus kept switching from her sucking to my fucking, until she pushed back and forth hard against my cock. I felt myself about to get off. I said, "Lila, I'm coming..."

She said, "Yes...yes baby come...fuck me...fuck me..."

I went as fast and as hard as I could and she practically screamed, "I'M COMING..." She came for a long time.

When it was over, I felt dehydrated, exhausted, and coming down. The booze had worn off and I didn't feel as good as I should have. I'd had fun, but thinking about my mother made me uncomfortable. I left after making the proper noises about how great it all was.

The two-block walk further sobered me and when I got home, mom was all smiles. She said, "I'm glad you're home sweetie, momma's been getting ready for you." She was wearing a bustier and a negligee. She held out her manicured nails and toes, and flashed me her trimmed pussy.

She rolled the edge of the bustier down to expose her pinkish nipples. I couldn't tell if she had rouged them, or if they were engorged from excitement. It was a beautiful sight, but I hadn't recovered from coming twice just a short while ago. And boy was I dumb about it. I was turned on, but I felt I'd do better with a few more minutes to recoup. I said, "You look great mom...but could we wait a bit?"

She hesitated. Then she said, "Sure...but is something wrong?"

I said, "No mom, just a few too many beers." She came toward me and stopped. She furrowed her brow for a moment, and wrinkled her nose. I knew she could smell the sex on me."

I thought I felt the booze again. I said, "Mom..."

She said, "You had sex?"

I said, "You said we should..."

She was gone. "YOU HAD SEX WITH LILA?" her voice went down to a whisper. "You fucking bastard, of all people, it had to be Lila...my whole fucking life...Lila"

I tried to make her understand. I said, "It just happened. I didn't think it was a big deal. You said...it didn't mean anything..."

She was really quiet now and the tears were forming. I could hardly hear her say, "Just like every other guy...just want to get laid..."

I went to her and before I could say anything, for the first time in her life, she slapped me across the face. She walked away. It sounds like a bad movie scene to tell it, but it was a horrible moment for me. I went ice cold.

I gave her a little time and went to her room. She wouldn't let me in. The only thing she would say was, "Go away." This went on for hours.

I called Lila and told her what had happened. She said she'd come over. I said, "I don't think that's a good idea, she's as pissed at you as she is at me."

Lila said, "I've been here before honey, don't worry, I'll take care of it."

I had my doubts, but when Lila knocked on mom's door, she let her in. I listened. Lila was speaking softly and mom was crying. Lila said, "Sweetheart, you can't keep setting us up like this, it only hurts you, and it's not fair to Johnny. Don't you want him Mary?"

"Yes, of course. I didn't know how much until tonight. I really didn't want him to be with anybody else, but it's not fair to him...did it have to be you Lila?"

"You know that's not the problem," Lila said. "It's time we talked about it and you come to grips with it. You need us...just like I need us, don't you baby?"

"I keep trying to tell myself that I don't...but I do."

Lila said, "And that's okay baby, but you don't have to do it this way. You don't have to create a crisis or ruin a relationship that has a chance of working to have me. I'm here, and I'm always going to be here for you." It went quiet. The door opened a little. I saw that it was my aunt who had opened it for me to see. They were kissing. I closed the light where I stood and watched them touch each other. Lila said, "You have to let him know you...okay?"

Mom said, "Yes," and Lila motioned me into the room. Mom didn't look at me and Lila went back to kissing her. I watched the two sisters undress each other in practiced ritual. Two beautiful bodies writhed as one flesh until they found each other's center. Their curves were accentuated as they formed the sixty-nine position of love. They licked and sucked. My mother gratifying my aunt's pussy as her sister ate hers.

Without words, their subtle signals brought them to higher excitement levels at the same time. It was a musical dance as their moans and movements were a response to the probing tongues and mouths. Their breathing increased with the pace as the volume amplified. When mom cried out, Lila said, "YES," and they went hard at each other until they were both groaning into each other's pussy. They climaxed as one.

What now? It was a powerful sight to experience, but despite it's beauty, the thought that kept going through my mind was, 'Where does this leave me?'

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,189 Followers