Family Frolics

Story Info
Widowed pensioner lady benefits from son-in-law's error.
2.6k words
4.5
255k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My youngest daughter Wendy and her husband Jeff recently came to stay with me for a few days. Jeff and I had never really got on – I'm not sure why, we just seemed to rub each other up the wrong way. Anyway, whatever the reason, this was the first time I'd seen him in several years – since I moved to my current home, in fact. I live in northern England, whereas their home is on the south coast. Wendy comes up to see me occasionally, but on her own.

Jeff's a nice-looking lad – in his mid-thirties, six feet tall with a trim body, a square jaw, twinkling blue eyes and brown curly hair. He goes sailing regularly, and has an attractive tan as a result. Wendy's quite a contrast – in fact she's exactly like a younger version of me; same height, same shape and same general look. We're both five-feet-five, with short blonde hair (though mine's got a fair amount of grey these days), and pale complexions, and we both weight probably thirty pounds more than we should, with big busts and generous bottoms. I would never tell Wendy this, but I always thought she was lucky to snare a man as attractive as Jeff, despite the fact that he had obviously taken a dislike to me.

The first evening they were with me there was a big football match on a satellite TV channel which I don't have, so Jeff went to the local pub to watch the game on their big TV. I could tell Wendy was annoyed at him for sloping off to the boozer, but I was quite pleased. It gave her and me a chance to catch up and have a good gossip, and it meant there wouldn't be any bad atmosphere between Jeff and me, especially as he would probably have been sulking over missing his soccer.

By about eleven o'clock, an hour after the match would have finished, Jeff still hadn't returned, so we assumed he'd met someone in the bar to have a drink with. Wendy was tired after her long journey, and decided she couldn't be bothered to wait up for him. I told her I was putting them in my bedroom, but she wouldn't hear of it. "Oh no Mum, we're not putting you out of your bed. Jeff and I'll have the spare room." I felt a bit guilty about it as the spare room only had twin single beds, whereas my room had a lovely big old double. It's so comfortable that when I moved I couldn't bear to throw it out, even though I'd not had a sniff of male company since my husband died seven years ago. But Wendy was quite insistent. It occurred to me that when Jeff had brought their bags in from the car I had directed him to put them in my room, so he would think that was where they were sleeping. Wendy wrote him a note in big bold letters, telling him which room to go to, and pinned it to the banister at the foot of the stairs, where we agreed he couldn't possibly miss it. Then, leaving the hall light on so that the note was obvious, we went up to our beds.

I slipped into my nightdress and dropped off to sleep quite quickly, helped by a couple of glasses of sherry I'd drunk during the evening with Wendy. I awoke some time afterwards with a start, not sure what had disturbed me. Peering blearily at the alarm clock I saw the illuminated hands indicated it was 12.30 am. I heard a cat yowling outside and thought it must have been that which woke me. I was just burrowing down into my nice deep mattress, and nestling the duvet around me when, with a shock, I felt the other side of the bed sink behind me as a weight landed on it. I smelt beery breath, and realised it must have been Jeff entering the room and taking his clothes off which had disturbed my sleep! The idiot had missed Wendy's sign after all.

I was naturally appalled at what had happened, and deeply embarrassed. I was just drawing in breath to explain his mistake when he snuggled against me and started 'spooning'. That's what my husband and I used to call it when he curled up against me in bed, pressing the length of his body to mine. I gasped in alarm and Jeff, mistaking the sound, nuzzled his nose behind my ear and slurred in a whisper, "Sorry darlin', after the drive today I couldn't face a whole evening in with the dragon." I was annoyed by his nickname for me – totally unjustified in my opinion – but as he continued to nuzzle my ear I felt a hot flush spreading down my neck and across my chest. I shuddered: I could barely breathe, let alone speak. The feel of Jeff's warm chest against my back, his legs curled against mine and, especially, his groin pressing into my bottom, was incredible – it was doing things to me I just couldn't control.

I gulped, squeezed my eyes tight shut in concentration, and prepared again to tell him what a terrible mistake he'd made. But even as my lips began to form the first word, his arms slipped around my body and he pulled me still more tightly to him, his big, powerful hands cupping my breasts through the silk of my nightie. He murmured, "Mmmm, this is new – nice, sexy." As he burrowed his groin still further into my bum crack my nipples suddenly sprang to attention, I felt hot and sweaty, and I could feel a warm glow building in the depths of my loins. I was horrified, yet at the same time more aroused than I could ever remember, even from when my late husband was young and eager. I was a 63-year old widow, who hadn't so much as held hands with a man since my hubbie passed away, now lying in bed with my muscular, virile son-in-law nibbling my earlobe, squeezing my boobs, and with his clearly very erect penis pushing my thin nightdress between the cheeks of my bum!

I knew I had to stop it right then, before it went too far...well, before it went any further, anyway. But I couldn't. I had forgotten what it felt like to have a man's cock pressing against you. With total disregard for my daughter's feelings, for how completely wrong this was, and for what the consequences might be, at that moment the only thing I could think about was that prick rubbing between my cheeks; and the hands, one of which had now slipped under my nightie and was caressing a naked tit, while the other grasped the hem of the gown and pushed it up above my hips. I nearly fainted as I felt Jeff's red-hot, ramrod stiff flesh rub against the naked skin of my big bum. Jeff's lips released my ear for a moment, and he husked, "Christ Wend, your bum is magnificent." A moment later he rolled me onto my front, and I felt him fumbling to find my vagina with his rampant cock.

As if in a dream, I reached a hand behind me and wrapped it around Jeff's burning manhood. Shuffling my thighs apart I guided him to the edge of my pussy. Then, brushing my hand away, he surged into me, impaling me on his big, thick cock and driving the breath from my body. Unable to help myself, I gasped, "Oh fuck!", a word I never use. When he heard it, buried in me to the hilt as he was, Jeff froze like a statue. Time seemed to stand still for an age, with his prick inside me and his hands gripping my hips. Glancing back over my shoulder I could see from the combination of horror and outrage on his face that he had finally realised his mistake. I didn't care – I was about to have sex for the first time in years, and to hell with my daughter, their marriage and everything else. My only fear was that Jeff might pull out and abandon me on the very edge of ecstasy. Shamelessly wiggling my bum against him, stirring his prick inside me, I gasped, "Please."

Jeff remained totally still for a few moments; then, responding to my writhing bottom, he started thrusting in and out of me – slowly at first, then gradually becoming more teasing, combining long smooth thrusts with short stabbing ones, going slow, stopping altogether, then speeding up. Both his hands slid up my nightie and wrapped around my bare tits, kneading them, twisting my agonisingly stiff nipples between his fingers. After a couple of minutes he switched one of his hands to my pussy and pushed a couple of fingers deep into my slit, even as he fucked me from behind. Suddenly he pressed his thumb to my clitoris, and started stroking it in time with the thrusts of his prick. Nobody had ever done that to me before, and I screamed into my pillow and bucked like a wild thing. It was as if he was shooting bolts of electricity through my body. Within seconds I achieved a gurgling, howling orgasm, not caring whether Wendy or the whole world heard me. Jeff laughed and, still thrusting, gasped "Like mother, like daughter." He hadn't finished and, gripping both my boobs again, he kept pumping at me, with long, bruising strokes that made his balls slap against me. He finally shot his load into me, but not before I felt another wave of electricity surge through me as I came again.

I lay on my stomach, feeling faint with pleasure, as Jeff removed my nightdress altogether, and continued to gently caress my boobs, trailing kisses across my shoulder blades. I would never have believed I would have sex again, and especially not with the son-in-law who so disliked me. After several minutes he kissed both my bum cheeks, ran a finger along my snatch, which made me jump and gasp, and whispered "I'd better go."

I turned over to face him, and said, "Not yet." There was one more thing I wanted to do, something else I hadn't done in years and would probably never get the chance to do again. Pushing him onto his back, I licked my way down his hairy chest towards his huge cock. He sighed with pleasure as he realised what I was going to do, and started to growl deep in his throat as my lips closed over the head of his slick, uncircumcised knob. I used to love sucking cock and, for a nice middle class lady, I was very good at it. I sucked on him, flicking my tongue across the underside of his tip then swirling it around him. Then, as I slowly but firmly wanked the top of his prick, holding his heavy, hairy balls in the palm of my other hand, I ran my tongue the length of his underside, up and down several times before taking him back into my mouth. I switched my hand to the base, still pumping him, as I slowly mouth-fucked him. Just before he came he curled his fingers in my hair, pulling at it as he unleashed an ocean of spunk deep into my throat. I swallowed, loving the sweet, salty taste I had so missed. Finally we kissed, long and deep, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as my big tits rested on his chest and he polished my bum with his palms.

When I got up the next morning, I could almost have believed it was a particularly vivid dream, but for the stains on the bed, the glorious ache between my legs, and the strange looks Jeff gave me, as if he couldn't really believe it had actually happened either. Wendy was around all morning, so Jeff and I didn't get a moment alone together to consider what had happened. As I thought about it I realised it had to have been a one-off anyway, so I should make the most of it. After all, in the cold light of day, when he wasn't tricked into it, a handsome young bloke like Jeff was hardly going to choose to sleep with a fat pensioner again, one who he had never really liked, not when he had a beautiful, loving wife at his beck and call.

In the afternoon Wendy took my dog for a long walk, and as far as I knew Jeff had gone with her. I started to wash up the plates and so on from our lunch, staring into space and daydreaming about sucking that lovely big cock of his. Suddenly, without warning, I felt my trousers being yanked down my legs, quickly followed by my pants. A moment later Jeff's prick slammed into my pussy, making me gasp in surprise and delight. I gripped the taps over the sink, panting and watching Jeff's reflection in the kitchen window as he fucked me long and hard, his hands massaging my boobs through my bra and blouse, and his lips locked to my throat. As I came I pushed my bum back into him, and he gripped my hips and thrust extra hard, releasing his jism with a huge gasp. His timing was perfect – we only just tidied ourselves up before Wendy returned with the dog.

For the rest of that day and the following one before they returned home, Jeff and I were at it at every opportunity. Both evenings he went to bed after Wendy and me, and each time, on his way, he came into my room and sat on the bed while I knelt before him and sucked him off. In their last full afternoon with me, while Wendy was sitting downstairs watching a film on TV, Jeff grabbed my hand, raced me upstairs and we fucked again, face-to-face this time, Jeff grinning at me as he pushed into me, my ankles resting on his shoulders, another first for me. Just before they left to drive home, Jeff and I sneaked into the kitchen and had another long kiss, he groping my bum inside my knickers while I stroked his prick. He whispered to me, "You take care of that magnificent bum, it's truly fucking gorgeous." As she was about to get into their car, Wendy apologised to me for the fact that Jeff hadn't been nicer to me. Thank God she didn't know the truth!

I missed Jeff desperately at first, even though I needed the time to get my breath back. Having not had sex for so long I had just started to get used to it again. I seriously considered seeing if I could find someone local to shag me, but I couldn't pluck up the nerve to try. Then, last week, Jeff 'phoned me and told me he was due to attend a business conference in a nearby city, and asked, with a laugh in his voice, "If I asked you for a room for a few days, would you give me one?" Naturally he didn't tell Wendy he was going to be staying with me – as far as she's concerned he still hates me – and he told her the conference was a day longer than it really is, so we can have more time together. He's due to arrive here in about an hour, and I'm getting wet just thinking about how I'm going to spend the next few days!