Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
753 Followers

Nick saw a golden opportunity facing us and told her he would be back in twenty minutes or so and for her to wait right there. He then changed his mind and told Jeannie and I to wait with her while he was away for a few minutes. We had passed a magnificent hotel a few miles back and he raced back to get us a room. He wanted a king size bed with a double in the same room. All he could get was a huge suite with two king size beds...perfect. He registered and was back in less than twenty minutes. (I don't even want to talk about how much it cost)

We piled into the car and asked her where the best restaurant in the area was. She was hesitant to mention it because she knew of the prices they charged. Nick put her mind at ease about worrying about the cost and she quickly named one a little ways out of the area. It was almost 5:30 when we arrived at it forgetting that most good restaurants in that part of the world don't open until 7. The lounge area was open for business so we opted to spend some time there before dinner.

The waiter carded Annette that embarrassed her to death but at least we found she was legal. We had been right...she was nineteen. Rather than get shit faced with any hard liquor we decided on wine. We sipped and chatted with her about everything under the sun. She had had a boyfriend back in her home town but didn't want any more to do with him. Apparently he was too cheap to spend any money at all on her and that pissed her off. Her English was pretty good for a girl her age. It is a required language from an early grade on so the students will be prepared to be able to use the language of commerce when they graduate or go on to higher learning. Nick and I were looking at each other wondering how we were going to get this gal back to our hotel and into our bed. I'm sure he was picturing burying his horse cock in her tight young pussy. Mom looked at the two of us and simply knew what was going through our minds. She was thinking the same things.

Dinner was superb and I could see when Annette was ordering hers her eyes were flashing back and forth from the entrée to the price columns. I put a stop to it by asking the waiter what the specialty of the house was.

He pointed it out and I said, "Annette, do you like that?"

She nodded yes and I told the waiter to bring us four dinners of it. It was pressed duck and was magnificent.

We finished off dinner with a couple of cognacs and by then none of us were feeling any pain. We were far from drunk but I could see that Annette was getting warm and cuddly. Perfect.

Nick made the offer, "Hey, how about we go to our hotel and see the room for which they charged enough to pay off France's national debt?"

Mom and I jumped at the offer knowing where we were hoping it would lead. Annette joined in just to see what a huge suite in this fancy hotel would look like.

It was magnificent. It was a huge sitting room with a humongous TV and wonderful mini bar. The bathroom was so large you could have parked a car in it. All in all, a very nice place to spend the night. Nick went to the mini bar and found four bottles of the wine we had been drinking and served them to us on a very nice silver tray. Class, nothing but class. But, the $64 question was whether or not we were going to be able to introduce Annette to sex with the three of us. We were damn sure going to try.

Jeannie found what looked to be a sure-fire way. Porn TV channels are far more common in Europe than they are here in the States and when mom flipped on the giant set the first thing showing up were two gals and a guy going at it. One gal was eating out the other and the guy was fucking the pussy of the gal doing the eating.

Nick couldn't resist, "That guys cock is so small the gal getting laid probably can't even feel it."

I had to jump in with, "Not many guys have a cock your size Nick."

Mom asked Annette if she ever had a gal eat her pussy and Annette gasped answering no.

Mom went on with her questioning asking her if she fucked her boyfriend very often. Annette responded with, "Jeannie, I don't ask you how often you have sex. Why are you asking me that?"

Nick came to mom's defense with, "Annette, Jeannie was just making conversation considering what's on the TV right now."

We all turned to watch the screen and saw one gal sitting on top of his dick while she was eating out the pussy of the gal standing before her.

Damn, the TV was turning me on never mind Annette's lovely body and I asked the group, "Would anyone mind if I reached over and let Nick's cock out for some air?"

I didn't hear any response so I moved over and unzipped his pants. I reached in and played with his cock a minute before releasing it out and when it appeared it was almost fully erect. I stroked it a bit and it was looking like a steel rod by the time Annette was able to see around me and take her first look at it.

Her gasp was audible.

Everyone was trying to carry on a normal conversation while all of this was going on without too much success. Annette was still enjoying practicing her English but was keeping one eye aimed at Nick's cock. Jeannie was sitting very close to Annette and reached over and held her hand. I pulled down my pants and slipped over on top of Nick and let his wonderful cock penetrate all the way. That did it with Annette.

"Holy Cow, doesn't that hurt you Sandy?"

"No, it feels magnificent. Why don't you come over here and I'll slide off and you can feel just how warm it is. It really heats up my pussy when he gets inside of me."

Jeannie cooed softly, "Annette, C'mon, let's go and feel it."

With that she took her by the hand, leading her to the sofa Nick and I were on.

When they got there Annette's eyes were glued to Nick's cock. He put a hand up and took her nearest hand and pulled it down to his cock. When it was near she opened her fingers and let them wrap around the shaft of his cock.

"Oh yes honey, your hand feels nice."

She didn't move an inch. Her eyes were still glued and we all wondered what was going to happen next. I broke the spell by saying, "Annette, why don't you drop your pants and let him slide that thing inside of you. I guarantee you will enjoy it more than any other cock you ever had."

She whispered, "Sandy, I only had one cock inside of me and it was only about as big as my middle finger. I'm afraid this one would open me up so much I would be bleeding in a minute."

"No honey, we both thought that but all it did was open us up and we have enjoyed it every time since." With that I was looking at mom as I was speaking.

"Do you mean he has fucked both of you?" she asked.

"Well, yes. Why don't you lower your pants and I'll help him go inside of you in a way that won't hurt you at all."

I had reached over to her waist and unfastened her belt and zipper and was lowering her pants as I was saying all of that.

When her pants hit the floor Jeannie and I were the ones gasping. Her waist was so small and we could see how large her tits were through her flimsy blouse. What a magnificent body! She had completely shaved her pubic hair and we could see that her pussy lips were soaked with the juices running out of her. God, she was one sweet piece of pussy.

"C'mere honey," I said as I led her to the sofa. "Nick come over here and position yourself between her legs."

When he had his cock positioned right in front of her pussy lips I pulled his cock aside and took it in my mouth to get it even wetter than her pussy was.

"Now, Nick be gentle with Annette."

From there on, the ball was in his court. He certainly knew how to put that monster cock into a gal and this was his chance to put it into a near virgin. He pushed it a little and he was in her about half way and she was clamping her legs around the back of his legs and had her arms around his neck

She was muttering something but it was in French and none of us could understand her.

Nick stopped right there and just thrust what he had in her in and out. That had her moaning and throwing her hips up to meet his thrusts. Keep in mind he did nothing to warm her up before hand. No foreplay. He then eased the rest of it in all the way to the hilt and I could see her eyes open wide and she started a screeching very similar to mine. Nick started an easy but steady thrusting in and out. Out until just the head of it was still in her and then all the way in to the bottom which had her squealing. It wasn't long before she was humping him as hard as I have even seen and he was starting his familiar noises. They were close to having simultaneous orgasms.

She exploded first and he was right behind her. All Jeannie and I could hear was, "Whew, that was very nice."

We guessed she didn't know how to express herself in English as well as she would have liked to.

She had each arm across her chest as if she were hugging herself and she was rocking back and forth on the sofa. I reached over her and unbuttoned her blouse and then released her bra so her lovely breasts would be free for us to see and enjoy.

When they were freed it was our turn to gasp and say something like. "Whew, they are very nice."

Jeannie and I looked at each other with eyes wide, just shaking our heads they were so beautiful. They were large but more importantly they had the firmness of youth.

Nick was lying on the floor at the side of the sofa breathing deeply. Her tight pussy must have taken something out of him. I leaned over and took him in my mouth to suck the rest of his juices out and he laid a hand gently on the back of my head as I was doing it. It was sweet.

Jeannie and I each stripped naked, not wanting Annette to feel uncomfortable as being the only nude female in the room. I leaned down and took her hand pulling her up as I led her over to the mini bar. She sat up on a stool as I opened four more of our favorite wines. Her breasts were lying on the bar in front of me and my eyes must have bugged out and she got very embarrassed and put an arm in front of them to cover them when she saw what I was looking at.

"Don't be like that Annette. You have the prettiest breasts Jeannie and I have seen and I just want to look at them."

Jeannie came over with Nick right behind her.

His cock was almost completely soft now and Annette couldn't take her eyes off it and said, "I can't believe I had all of that in me."

"Oh but you did and it was a lot bigger than this when you did and you enjoyed every inch." Nick joked.

She simply laughed.

When we had finished the wine I went around the bar and took her hand again this time leading her to one of the king size beds. I reached down and pulled the comforter and blanket down and eased her down on the sheets. She sat there looking at me with a look of wonderment on her face trying to figure what I was going to do next. What I had in mind was a little late snack. I was going to eat her pussy.

"Annette, lay back and relax. I want to make you feel good again."

This time there was going to be a little foreplay. I had my fingers uncovering her clit and then let my tongue play up and down the soft inside of her pussy lips and then let it twirl around her clit that my fingers had just released. My fingers were wet with her pussy juice and I let a couple trail from the bottom of her vagina down to just touch the rim of her ass. I didn't put my fingers in her ass but just let them touch the rim lightly. I could instantly feel her shudder as the feeling of arousal came over her. She moaned a little as I dropped my head to a better position for burying my face between her pussy lips. When I did she sat up in the bed.

"Sandy, what are you doing?"

"Relax and enjoy it honey. You will feel wonderful in a few minutes."

I was right. It wasn't long after she laid back when she was pulling the back of my head so my mouth would get deeper between the lips of her pussy. She almost had me in so deep I couldn't work my tongue on her clit but I managed. Once again she let out a screech exactly like mine as she had another explosive orgasm.

When her breaths returned to normal she said, "Wow, that was something I have only read about. It was great."

"Annette, I am still aroused. Would you like to make me feel as good as you do right now by doing that to me?"

"Sandy, I wouldn't know how to do that and I'm afraid it wold make me sick."

"Annette, just put your mouth down there and I am sure you will figure what I did to your pussy to make you feel so good and then you will do the same to me. And as far as getting sick, I can promise you you wont."

I was guiding her gently down to my crotch as I was saying all of this. When her mouth was lined up with my pussy lips she looked up at me and I moved my crotch closer to her mouth so her lips were almost my pussy.

It took her a little bit to get into the act but she was soon eating me out every bit as good as my mother would do. It seemed as if the hotter she was getting me the hotter she was making herself. I didn't want this to end too quickly so I was doing my best to keep myself from going past the point of no return. I reached down and had my fingers entwined in her hair and was pulling her deep as the throes of my passion were overtaking me. I couldn't hold back any more.

"Annette, I am cumming," I screamed as the pulsing deep in my vagina released itself.

She lifted her face away from my pussy and asked, "Sandy, did I make you feel good?"

"Oh yes love. Very good indeed."

I looked over at the other bed and could see mom had Nick's cock buried deep in her mouth. Annette looked over too and we both just lay there watching mom give Nick a blowjob.

I asked her, "Have you ever done that for your boyfriend?"

'Oh God no. I don't think I could."

"Annette, it wasn't a short time ago that you didn't think you could make me feel good with your mouth. Remember?"

She nodded a silent 'yes'.

Nick was getting ready to unload in Jeannie's mouth and once again he started to make his noises. He was getting to the point he screeched as loudly as I did. Just then he started to shoot his load. It must have caught Jeannie by surprise for she choked a bit as the first stream hit the back of her throat. From there on she was sucking and swallowing as fast as he was cumming.

Annette asked, "Did Jeannie swallow all of his juice?"

"Yes every drop she could get."

"I know I couldn't do that." She said.

"Hold on a minute Jeannie. Don't swallow his last drops. I want Annette to at least taste a little."

I had Annette by the hand and had pulled her over to their bed. When I got right at Nick's side I reached down and swiped my index finger over the head of his cock, wiping up a gob of his cum and told Annette to taste it.

She did and all she said was, "It's salty."

We all lay around the rest of the night chatting with a little more sex thrown in. Jeannie got the bright idea of inviting Annette to come back to the States with us. We could enjoy each other's bodies much more and Annette would learn what life as an American was all about. Annette went crazy with the idea but had some questions.

"Where will I get the money for the ticket? My parents aren't wealthy at all."

Nick volunteered to pay for all of her expenses and for her not to worry about that at all. He mentioned that she would have to tell her folks about the trip and that she would be away for quite some time. She didn't think that would be a big problem since she didn't see her folks very often anyway.

A real problem did arise and that was about her passport. She had to go to the passport office and tell them that an emergency had come up and she would need to be leaving France in another week and a half. She told them she would only be out of the country for a month or so and that put the whole process on a fast track. She had her picture taken and the passport in her hands a week later. She quit her job at the little bakery and gathered together her few belongings and jumped into the rental car with us to enjoy the rest of our vacation. We were going to be spending some time in the Loire Valley and seeing some of the old Chateaux in that part of the country.

We enjoyed the sightseeing and our nights were even more interesting. Annette was shocked out of her mind when she found that Jeannie was my mother and we had been having sex for the last several months. After she came to terms with that, it didn't bother her anymore. She got to enjoy using her mouth to please each of us and we did the same with her. She was never able to get much of Nick's horse cock in her mouth but she was certainly able to take all of it in her pussy and Nick loved it. She had the tightest pussy in the group.

The flights were uneventful but we had Annette roaring when we told her of what we had done with Nick's cock on the flight over. Return flights are during the day so that kind of horseplay is almost out of the question. Little did we know about Annette. Once again, we had filled the three seats in our row and Nick sat in the row behind us with a couple of elderly women. We were a couple of hours into the flight from Paris to Newark and Annette knelt up on her seat and looked at Nick sitting right behind her.

When she saw she had all of their attention she cooed to Nick in her cute, little, put-on, small girls voice with a lovely French accent, "Honey, isn't there any place on this plane where we can have some sex?"

Nick almost shit himself and the two old women were gasping and stuttering.

"Nick, if we can't do it out here can't we cram ourselves into one of the lavatories and I will treat you REAL good. I promise."

By this time the old ladies were having a difficult time catching their breath and Jeannie and I were becoming afraid they would have some serious medical problem if this went on any longer.

I reached over, tugged at Annette and said loudly, "Annette, you'll just have to wait until we get to the Newark terminal. There are all kinds of places where you and Nick can get together."

She played it to the hilt, "Aw, I wanted to feel his hot body next to me now but I'll wait. Nick, you run ahead as soon as we can get off the plane and find that special place. OK?"

Nick was so shocked he couldn't even speak and that had Jeannie and I in absolute hysterics.

When the plane taxied up to the gate in Newark Jeannie turned and said very loudly, "Nick, remember what you promised Annette. You are going to run ahead to find that special place where you two can have sex before we catch our next flight."

This time it wasn't just the old ladies who heard it. At least ten people in the rows in front and across the aisle heard it and they were all gasping, choking and just plain laughing; especially the guys when they saw Annette's ravishing body.

Each of them made it a point to brush against her lovely breasts whenever they could on the way off the plane. She smiled at each one of them making each feel that if Nick couldn't find that 'special place' they might be given the opportunity to pay for a room at the airport hotel.

Our final flight went off without a hitch and we were back in our place an hour after landing. Five minutes after entering our place and getting the air conditioning turned on the three gals were all stripped naked and getting reacquainted with the others bodies. Annette had become quite adept at pleasing Jeannie and I with her mouth. We could do the same for her and there were times we had a real sex circle going and that was even without Nick joining in although it was even better when he did.

Our lives are going to be totally different from here on out and I promise to keep you all posted as to the developments.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
753 Followers