Family Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandy, Annette & Mom change their group.
10.8k words
4.35
85.3k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

Our trip to Paris was behind us and we were quickly getting settled into normal, every-day living. Annette was doing very well and was more astonished each day with all the things we take for granted; A washer, dryer, dishwasher, air conditioning, electric can opener etc., etc. Things normally not found in any of the houses in France with which she was familiar. She was like a kid in a candy store when she saw her first electric toothbrush...

"Sandy, look at what Jeannie bought me," she said, holding up the toothbrush. "I saw one like this on TV at home but never a real one."

I guess in the States, we do take a lot for granted.

She was stark naked telling me this with her beautiful breasts staring at my face, or should I say my face was staring at them? We explained to her, her first day with us that unless we have a reason to be dressed, we find it far more comfortable to just go around the house naked. She had no problem with it but the first time she answered the doorbell that way and found some kid collecting for his Boy Scout troop with his mother standing behind him, you could have heard the shriek from the mother two towns over. Annette couldn't understand what the fuss was. She thought we had said that everyone goes around their houses naked. We arranged to have a robe hanging by the front door for her future needs.

It is still a joy to see her beautiful body. Her breasts are 34C's and firm enough to not really require a bra to hold them erect. Nick could nearly span her waist with his hands and her ass was the tiniest I had ever seen on a girl with her size breasts. What is even better is she loves sex. Eating pussy is high on her fun things to do list and I am sure I am also speaking for mom when I say it is at the very top of our lists as well.

"Annette, please come here." I asked from the bedroom

"Yes Sandy, what is it?"

I had just gotten home from work and was stripping off my clothes and dropping them on the bedside chair.

"Annette, I have been thinking about you all day and I want us to make each other feel good."

As I put my arms around her and kissed her, I let one hand drop to her breast and was massaging the nipple. I could feel the vibrations of arousal start inside of her as my fingers dropped down further and were resting lightly on her mound. Damn, that was almost too quick. She must have been hanging around all day thinking of sex to get aroused this fast. I then took her by the hand and led her over to the bed. She lay back on her own and I knelt above her with my legs straddling her and said. "Annette, I want you to eat my pussy."

She had developed a technique a little different than what mom and I did to each other. She treated our pussies as her own and acted as if she was masturbating herself. Mom and I thought we were doing that to each other but we were nowhere near as successful as Annette. She slid her face over to lick the inside of my thighs before she even got her mouth near my pussy. She liked to nibble my thighs a little and those little nips drove me right up the wall. I usually had to stop her from doing it for very long or I would have a major orgasm without her mouth even touching my pussy. I slid up a little more until my pussy was directly over her mouth and then lowered myself. That was all she needed. Later I asked her where she had learned the nipping on the thighs technique and she told me she had done it one time by accident to my mom when we were in France and she had noticed mom squirmed and moaned a little with pleasure. She said she did it another time to me and I did the same thing so from then on she did it to both of us.

She moved her hands and spread my lips so her tongue would have a clear path to my clit. She then started a slow motion, licking up the sides of it and then on up to the tip of the nub. She was able to squeeze a few fingers past her mouth and into my vagina and then let her other hand climb up to a breast where she was soon rubbing her fingers back and forth over my nipple. She then let her fingers slide down the side of my breast and around under it and then back up to the nipple. Damn it felt good. The movement of those fingers coupled with that of her tongue did it. The feeling of my orgasm started deep within me and was rising quickly up so I could even feel it in my ass before the pressure released deep in my vagina. The walls of my vagina had clamped onto her fingers and that even felt better to me. As the pressure released I had dropped my pussy down harder on her face and was squishing it around her cheeks. God it felt terrific.

"Annette, you are wonderful." I said as I fell back on the bed alongside of her.

She faced me kissing me deeply.

"Oh yes honey, those are my juices we are tasting, mixed with your saliva. I love them," I said squeezing her tightly.

We lay like that while her heartbeat slowed to normal and mine was starting to increase with excitement. I have loved her breasts ever since I first saw them and have a terribly difficult time keeping my hands off them even when she is dressed. No problem, she loved me touching and sucking them and what I was doing right then gave her nothing but pleasure.

I had my face lying on her breast while I was using my fingers to lightly massage the outside of the lips of her vagina before letting my fingers spread them open. I then lightly touched the folds of her pussy right above where I knew I would uncover her clit. Sure enough, a few strokes of my fingers and her clit was up and out. While I was doing this with her pussy, I let my lips lightly caress the nipple I was resting my face on. I soon had my mouth wide open and was cramming as much of her tit in it as I could. It was almost as if I was trying to get it completely in my mouth but when my tongue started to twirl around the nipple I cold feel her start her orgasmic throes. Not wanting her to cum so quickly I instantly backed off and raised my face up to kiss her gently on the lips. My fingers were still playing lightly with her clit and I could feel her moving her hips in sync with my fingers.

It stayed like that until I lowered my face to her pussy. My fingers still had her clit as I put my arms under her hips and lifted them in the air with her legs on top of my shoulders while her pussy lips were holding my face. I told her to clasp her hands behind her knees and pull her ass high in the air and hold it there. I moved my face away from her pussy and under to her ass. I could feel her move her hips around a little as if she didn't quite know what to do. I slid my fingers from her pussy and down to her ass to hold the cheeks open. I then had my tongue circling her ass for a bit before I let it come to rest on the puckered lips. It felt as if she pulled her hips back but I followed them and inserted my tongue in her ass as I was going back with her.

The shriek was loud and clear, "Saaannndddyyy. What are you doing to me?"

I wasn't about to answer her knowing she would soon figure it out for herself.

She let her legs come back down a little but my face was still buried between the cheeks of her ass with my tongue deeply probing her hole. I let one hand go back to her pussy and resume massaging her clit and let my other hand go up to massage a tit. That was all it took. She was throwing her hips higher than she had ever done before and was pulling my face harder into her ass. This time her screech was a shriek that was a little scary. I was certain neighbors would have heard it and have been concerned something was wrong. She finished off her orgasm by pumping my face with her pussy as if my face were a cock and she wanted it deep inside of her.

I lay back on the bed beside her just resting a hand on her breast. I could feel her heart beating a mile a minute and wanted to wait for it to quiet down a bit before talking to her. I simply moved my mouth over to her breast and used it for a pillow. She soon reached over and pushed me off her breast and pulled me up to meet her face.

"Sandy, I love you. I'm not just saying that. I do love you with all my heart."

"Honey, that is so sweet but I think you may be overcome with the orgasm you just had and that is making you say that."

"No, No, No. I have felt this way for some time now but just haven't been alone with you to be able to tell you how I felt. I didn't want to talk about in front of the others."

"Oh Annette, I don't know what to say. You must know how much I care for you too. Don't you?"

"Well, I think you like me a lot but I am not sure you feel anything like 'love' for me as I do for you."

"Annette, to tell the truth I don't know what a feeling of 'love' feels like." I said with a question in my voice. "How about if we just go on as we have and see how things turn out?" I said as I dropped my hand to her pussy again and just massaged it lightly while I once again lowered my mouth to her breast.

"Oh, you make me feel so good," she moaned, "and I want you to know I will do anything, I mean anything, you want me to do for you sexually."

She continued with, "Sandy, please don't think badly of me when I tell you I will do a lot for Jeannie and Nick sexually too but it is you I really want to please."

"No, No Annette, that's quite all right." I answered.

This might turn out to be a humongous problem to which I would have to give some serious thought.

Everything went on pretty much as normal for the next few weeks. We made it a point to take Annette to every sightseeing tourist spot we could think of anywhere near our area and she was in awe of all of them. One of the trips was up to see the sights and sounds of New York where she went a little bananas. She had been in Paris a number of times but the height and number of the New York skyscrapers boggled her mind. The trip out to the Statue of Liberty really tickled her. The four of us were standing at the rail of the little boat taking us out to it when Annette stepped back saying, "You guys have absolutely no manners. None at all."

Nick stepped up with, "What the hell are you talking about now?"

"Well, that lovely statue was a gift from the French, I am French and you haven't even thanked me."

We roared.

We had a great room at the Hilton on 42nd Street. The beds were both king size and the bath had a HUGE walk in shower as well as a separate tub. The shower was big enough to easily hold three of us at one time. It would later provide the area for some wonderful fun.

We had tickets for a show and then a late supper at a nice little place in the theater district. A couple of bedtime cognacs and we were ready for our room, not necessarily a bed.

Nick was the first in the shower and calling for some of us to join him. Mom and I were the first in with him and I looked down to see him stroking his cock. He had gotten it as hard as concrete and reached out for either of us. Mom grabbed his hand and he pushed her down to her knees to suck him off. When she had his cock buried as far as she could get it in her mouth, I reached over and cupped his balls in my hand massaging them while he was getting his blowjob. It didn't go on very long before he pulled her off him and lifted her up to meet his face. He then turned her around and had her leaning her hands against the shower wall opposite him as he slipped his long thick cock into her pussy from the rear. He then started to drive it home hard and they were both in their glory.

Annette was outside of the glass door watching all of this and climbing the walls with no one to share her passion. That was all I needed. I slipped out of the shower stall and took her by the hand and led her back to the bed where I pushed her back on it, lifted her legs to my shoulders and dove my face deep into her pussy. It was soaking wet after watching the activity in the shower with Nick and mom and it didn't take long before I could feel the walls of her vagina pulsing with her orgasm. She had grabbed a towel from the bathroom and had been biting it as I was working her pussy and it helped to stifle the shrieks she usually lets out as she is cumming.

I lifted myself up and traded places with her saying, "Annette, do your stuff and give me the best orgasm I've had in a while."

That was all it took to really get her going. Once again she started on me with her normal licking and nipping of my inner thighs. She knows I love that and kept it up until I was thrashing around in the bed and asking her to move higher. She licked me from where she was nipping right up to the base of my vagina where she put her tongue out and flicked around that part of me until I felt something deep inside of me telling me I was going to explode. No one had ever done that to me before and maybe that was the reason it had turned me on so much.

I entwined my hand in her hair and gently urged her higher. She got the message and soon had my clit out for her tongue to work on and had buried a few fingers up inside of me. She did something I had done to her one of the times I was eating her out and that was to pump her hand as if she was fucking my pussy with her fingers and they were a cock. She started softly but was soon ravaging my pussy with her ram like thrusts. All the time she was doing this her tongue was licking up one side and down the other and then across the tip of my clit. It didn't take long before I felt the tension in me explode as the pressure of the orgasm released all through out my body.

This girl has sure learned how to eat pussy!

"Annette, come up here " as I lifted her mouth away from my crotch and brought it up to my face where I kissed her long, hard and deep. This young girl is unbelievable and her desire to please me is very evident.

We arrived home from the City with Nick rushing to get some things ready for his job the next day. Mom had nothing much to do and I had already arranged for the day off. It looked as if it was going to be a sexathon for the three females.

Sure enough we had a late breakfast when mom announced she had a surprise for us. A few minutes later she was out of her bedroom with a plastic bag. When she had aroused our curiosity as much as she could she made a big flourish shouting "Ta Da" as she freed up a good sized dildo/vibrator from the bag. It wasn't as long as Nick but it was a solid eight inches.

Annette had never seen one before and asked, "What is that? It looks like a cock."

Mom laughed and came back with, "It will do everything a cock will do other than ask you to suck it."

She brought it over to where we were sitting and handed it to Annette. "Turn it on honey," pointing to a switch in the base of it. Annette was very tentative as she did so and then jumped a little when she felt the vibrations.

"WOW, that might feel awesome inside of me," she said with a huge smile.

I reached over and took it from her saying, "Lie back honey. Let me give you some pleasure."

Annette's eyes were huge as I moved the dildo over between her legs. It was still turned on and vibrating away as I let it gently touch her clit. One would have thought she was electrocuted the way she jumped.

"God Sandy. Leave it right where it is for a few minutes. I really like it." She said with a lilting French accent.

Her accent melts me and when she is excited and her voice becomes very small and if I look over and see her wonderful body, it's all over for me, I am taken.

She had moved her hand so she was the one holding it against her. She leaned over to me taking one of my breasts in her mouth as she was getting very close to having her first dildo induced orgasm.

Mom reached over and slipped a couple of fingers around the folds in the lips of Annette's pussy. Annette responded by reaching up and pulled her face down to her to plant a huge kiss on her. She moved one hand over to mom's pussy and was working it as she was still holding the vibrator against herself. I slid up in the bed so she could get her tongue planted squarely on my clit. Damn, this was one of those sex circles I had heard of before or something very damn close to one. Annette had her orgasm first followed by me with mom taking up the rear. We lay there for what seemed to be hours before any of us could move.

The new sex tool got plenty of use over the next several weeks as Nick was away on business. The initial thrill of it wore off for Annette and it was really mom who got the most use of it. I think she went through five sets of batteries in that length of time. A few nights after Nick returned we were all sitting around bullshitting with the TV on in the background when Nick suggested we try another shot of his infamous Scottish highland malt liquor. It damn near burned my stomach the first time but I am game for almost anything. Annette sipped mine and instantly gagged stating clearly she wasn't going to have any of it but would stick to wine. Nick was already on his third by then. Mom had a couple and I was sticking with my first when I noticed Nick was really going at it.

Mom and Annette each have their own room with Nick and I sharing the marriage bed. It really gets used by whichever of us is wanting to feel his monster cock at that time. That night I went into bed as I saw Annette go to her room. Nick was still out in the living room watching the TV and drinking.

Sometime later I heard an awful scream and jumped from the bed. The scream came from either Annette or mom and I soon saw that mom was out looking for the source of it so it must have been Annette. We slammed the door to her bedroom open to see Nick with his monster cock in his hand, kneeling on her back and saying that he was going to introduce his cock to the ass on this little French bitch.

I screamed at him, "Nick, stop this shit right now. You are drunk and you are hurting Annette."

"Get the fuck away from me you ugly slut. I told you I'm going to do it so get away and let me at it."

Annette was crying her eyes out. This was NOT going to happen.

I ran back to the kitchen returning with the biggest chef knife we have. I waved it in front of his face saying, "If you even touch her ass with the head of your cock, I will do some major damage to it and then lets see how your bragging rights about it disappear. "

He must have thought I was bluffing for he leaned down and touched the head of it against her sweet little ass and she screamed so loudly I thought, hoped, the cops would come. But, I wasn't gong to wait for them. I leaned in and moved my hand in a fast slashing motion hitting his cock right about the head of it. The blood started to pulse out of him like I had hit an artery. Needless to say he lost his hard-on in a second.

"He grabbed one of her pillows and was holding it to his crotch and yelling, "You crazy bitch. What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Stopping your rape of a young girl's ass and one more word out of you and the next slash will amputate your cock never mind just cutting it." I said with as much hatred as I have ever felt for anyone. "Now asshole, you better get dressed and get you and your cock over to the hospital that unfortunately is only a few blocks away. I wish it would have been miles and you would bleed to death enroute."

He was fumbling around trying to get his pants on and mom finally had some sympathy for him and reached in to help. He pushed her away accusing her of raising another Lorraine Bobbitt. She walked out to the living room phone and called a cab company who promised to have a unit downstairs in 5 minutes. By the time he got his pants and shirt on his pants were soaked with blood and I was thinking I might get my wish and have him die on the short trip to the nearby hospital.

We had a visit from the police an hour later to inform us Nick had arrived at the ER and they had sewn up a huge gash in his penis. Apparently I had severed some nerves and the ER surgeon didn't believe Nick would ever be able to have an erection again. I almost shit laughing and the cop just looked at me as if I was a genuine weirdo. I calmed down and we all told him exactly what happened. By the time we were finished telling our story he was grinning from ear to ear. He asked if Annette would like to come down to the station and swear out an arrest complaint for Nick. Mom and I took her aside and recommended with her temporary visitation visa status it might be best if we just had a court restraining order prohibiting him from ever coming anywhere near any of us again and let his 'no hard-ons forever' be his punishment. We told the detective of our decision and he agreed. We were going to have to go before the judge in the morning and swear out the complaint to get the restraining order but that was a small price to pay. The detective assured me the judge would be very sympathetic for my attack on Nick as necessary force to stop an attempted rape. While I was happier than hell to prevent the rape of Annette's ass I did have a feeling of regret that such a marvelous cock would never rise again.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers