Family Fun With Friends

Story Info
Friend joins in on some family fun.
1.9k words
3.84
153.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy came by early Saturday morning to pick me up and take me to the apartment. She was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt. I teased her about just rolling out of bed and she just looked at me. I could tell she hadn't had her first cup of coffee yet. We got to the apartment around 7:30 in the morning and immediately set the coffee pot to make at 10 and both went to bed. We were both so tire that we literally laid down and went to sleep. We woke up to the smell of coffee and a knock on the door. Missy wandered out of bed with her hair barely up in its ponytail. All I heard as I hugged the pillow next to me was "Oh, come on in." And faintly a few minutes later a slap and then a very tired and irritated Missy saying "Leave me alone." I looked up from the bed and down to the living room/den and saw her brother standing there. He looked up and smiled and waved. He actually looks a lot like Missy.

His hair is a tad darker brown/red than hers. He has a build like a football player. He was wearing a sweater and jeans with hiking boots. Missy wandered back up to the bed and laid back down pulling the covers up over her head and throwing an arm over me almost knocking the wind out of me completely. I smiled and started playing with her trying to get her to come out from under the covers. She giggled a little but just pulled the covers tighter over her head. Her brother, Christopher, smiled and put his finger to his lips to keep me quite. He slowly made his way to the bed then crawled on it and gently under the covers. I heard Missy giggle then moan. I pulled the covers back to see Christopher gently licking Missy's exposed clit. Her pants were pulled down to her knees and her legs spread just enough him to get his tongue on her clit. . I didn't want to waste the moment by talking. I reached down and lifted Missy's long sleeved cotton shirt (in baby blue) over her sweet 36c's and began to suck.

I pinched her left while sucking her right gently as her brother ate out her sweet cunt. Missy moaned and kept one hand on his head and one hand on mine. I looked up briefly to see her biting her lip and arching towards he mouths that sucked on her. I felt Christopher pull Missy's pants down all the way and off. Before he could get in a good position I moved to straddle Missy's warm silky soft leg. My clitty was already exposed and bare and now it was soft and wet against her silky leg. I began to suckle again at her tittie while I pinched her harder and rode her knee with my clit.

Her hand gripped in my hair harder pulling me closer to her as I felt Christopher scoot back between her legs and slowly begin to finger her cunt with two fingers. He leaned up and mumbled "Your a little slut aren't you Melissa?" She just nodded and stroked the back of my head making me suck her more. He moaned and rolled off. "Show your brother? Show me how much a of slutty whore you are sweetie. Show me what you can do to your little lover." Missy leaned down and with one finger moved my face up to hers. She mouthed the words love you and gently ran the tip of her tongue over my lips then parted my mouth and begin to french kiss me long and deep. I moved my whole body up and over to her side as she gently pushed me over to my back. I felt her body crawl on top of mine. She gently straddled me with her pussy pressing against mine as she slowly removed her shirt completely. She looked down at me and gently ran a hand down my face then leaned back down to kiss me. I gently kissed her almost forgetting that Christopher was even in the room. My hand roamed up and down her back and ass as her tongue rolled around mine gently. I felt something and opened my eyes to see Christopher behind her holding a strap on. Missy lifted her hips never removing her lips from mine as Christopher guided the hard strap on around her waist.

Missy's mouth trailed around my face to my ear as she gently sucked then whispered "Surprise" as she rammed the hard plastic cock into me and kissed my neck. She began to pump me as Christopher reached for my legs and lifted them up in the air. He moved behind Missy and rammed his cock into her ass with no warning forcing her to rape into me making me feel like I was being split into. Missy screamed and moaned. Christopher just kept pounding into her unmercifully telling her to take that bitch and to just fuck her little whore while he fucked her tight ass. She did to. She concentrated on fucking into my tight wet cunt. My legs over her head as she pumped into me. She leaned down to suckle one of my nipples and lick my tit as she pumped. "MMMM beg for the cum baby. Beg me for cum...to knock you up." I looked at her and reached a hand up to her tit to pinch and pull on it.. She moaned as I pulled her nipple away from her body then letting it go to bounce back. She moaned and thrusted into me deeper as her brother thrust into her . I started feeling myself getting closer and closer to coming as I watched her brother fuck his big incestuous cock into her tight ass. I tried to bring my legs up higher when I started moaning, "knock me up sweetite...mmm god Missy give me that cum...fuck into your whore..mmm god fuck that sweet dick into your whore." That drove her over the edge.

She started fucking faster into me while Christopher fucked faster into her reaching around to squeeze one of my nipples and pinch it hard. I looked dead into Missy's eyes...mmm god fuck me Missy make your brother shoot his cum into you. Fuck her Christopher...fuck her incestuous ass...fuck your sister..mmm yeah fuck your bitch. He did to. He kept fucking into her harder finally grabbing her waist and ramming into her shooting loads of cum in her and slapping her ass as she pounded into me one last time hitting my back wall hard. I moaned and brought my arms up around her grabbing her and pulling her soft body to me as Christopher collapsed onto her. We laid there for a long while before moving on to doing anything else.

We decided to go out to lunch and watch some movies and basically pick on Missy while she kept adding to her list of things to do and running back to pack more. I did get a kick out of the fact that she has a box completely labeled "Toys...no children allowed." She taped it up good and tight and placed it with her other boxes in the corner of the room. Christopher told me all about them growing up and we actually had an intellectual conversation about incestuous families and how things worked out for the best. Christopher believing that it had prepared them better for most sexual things they encountered and that the only problem they both had after turning 18 was trying to get new dates or others to understand that what the lived through was actually not bad but formed good memories for them. As he said some people have Norman Rockwell we had...Larry Flynt. :) We had some coffee and finally Missy rolled out the couch bed and we all laid down and napped for a bit.

I woke up and both Missy and Christopher were sound asleep in the light of only the TV. I wasn't sure exactly what time it was. I got up gently and went to the bathroom. I was coming out when I ran into Christopher in the doorway. "I'm sorry I was....:" He put his hands on my waist and slowly pushed me back into the bathroom. The lights were off and he didn't flip them back on. He shut the door behind him and I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. "I bet you have a nice tight cunt huh? Melissa seems to love it. She talks about you a lot." I felt his hands slide up to my tits and his wet lips on my neck. "You an only child Megan?" I nodded as he pushed me back onto the cold bathroom floor. "MMM that's to bad..no brother or sister to fuck that hot cunt huh."

I struggled a little trying to get up but Christopher was far to heavy. I felt him kissing my neck and felt his cock getting harder. He was only wearing his jeans and they were unbuttoned and no unzipped. "You wanna give me that cock then? Hmmm you want to fuck me like you do your sister? You wanna feel my slut cunt wrapped around your incestuous cock?" He moaned and called me a fucking white whore. He leaned his hips up a bit then moved his cock out of his jeans. I felt the head of his cock against my clit then sliding down and ramming into my cunt. I brought my legs up around him and crossed my ankles behind his back. "MMMMM that's it sweetie give me that pussy...mmm god its so god damn tight...mmmm god feels almost as good as Missy's sweet snatch."

He kept pumping into me faster and harder moaning with each thrust and grunting against my neck. I moaned and finally felt myself starting to cum around his cock. "?MMM Chris....mmm god fuck me Chris...shoot your load in me...MMMMM Knock me up like a little fucking whore...mmm god made me feel your cum knocking up my whore cunt...mmm god yeah....*thrusting to him* yeah...mmm godmmm" He pumped into me a few more times then shot his hot load into my juicy cunt. I laid there feeling all that cum and then I felt something strange and warm. He was running my vibe up and down my arm. He leaned over then rammed the hot pink plastic dildo straight into my cunt. "Missy told me this was an order from your Master." I moaned in the darkness and felt him get up. The next thing I felt was a wetness on my lips.

"MMMM lick it clean bitch...all my whores lick me clean." I opened my mouth and he forced his cock in almost gagging me. I sucked and cleaned him off good then felt it. He shot a load of hot pee straight into my mouth. I moaned and almost spit it out. He pulled his cock out gently and then said ..."NO hold it sweetie...just hold it for a second. He opened the door and I was almost blinded by the light. Missy was in the doorway naked and her fingers in her mouth...I knew she had been listening and had cum on her hand. She walked in and kneeled. "Spit it on my tits sweetie...mmm spit it on there." SO I did I let the pee in my mouth go on Missy's tits as she moaned. She rubbed it in and kissed Christopher rubbing it against his chest as the kissed. I smiled and let them have at it while I brushed my teeth