Family Gatherings Pt. 07

Story Info
Wednesday Afternoon - The family mixes things up
11k words
4.71
45k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 7 – Wednesday Afternoon

I woke up when I felt Beth poke me in the ribs. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 1:00. I felt much better for the nap; we haven't exactly been getting a lot of sleep the past few nights.

"What's say we get up and get on with the day?" Beth asked before giving me a kiss and rolling out of bed. My stomach rumbled loudly and I realized I hadn't eaten anything, other than Katie, all day. "Sounds like you could use some food. I'm going to hop in the shower, see what's going on with lunch."

"Will do beautiful." I said as I watched Beth's bare ass disappear from the bedroom. I got up and dressed quickly, stretching before leaving the bedroom myself. I heard the shower running and noticed that the door to the other bedroom was still closed. I pressed my ear to it and didn't hear any sounds.

Quietly I opened the door and glanced in. I was greeted by the sight of five naked bodies sleeping together on top of a double bed. David was in the middle, with Cathy and Denise cuddled on his right. Melanie and Katie were cuddled on his left. They looked very happy and content. As I started to withdraw Denise opened her eyes and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I mouthed to her 'Lunch' and she just nodded and cuddled back into her mother.

I closed the door and went into the kitchen to start getting some food together. I grabbed a cereal bar to quiet the rumbles in my stomach and started to make sandwiches. A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and Beth came over to give me a kiss, a towel wrapped delicately around her. There is something incredibly sexy about a woman with a towel wrapped around her. It hides everything, yet hints at what lies beneath. It's like a present just waiting to be unwrapped.

My cock was again at full staff as Beth kissed me. She gave it a little squeeze and winked at me before going into our room to get dressed. I was tempted to follow, and almost did, when Denise, Katie and Melanie all came out of their parents room, giggling and laughing. They were still nude. My cock strained against my shorts, a fact not lost on the girls. They all walked past me, giving a little squeeze and kissing me before laughing their way upstairs to get dressed. I know, poor me.

As the girls were heading upstairs, Ron and Cindy, came into the cottage. Ron stopped in his tracks as he watched his nieces climb the stairs. On the landing upstairs they noticed that Ron and Cindy had come in and all leaned over the railing, giving a glorious view of all they had to offer.

"Hi you two, we'll be down for lunch shortly." Denise said before they disappeared into their rooms, still laughing.

"Stop drooling dear, I'm sure you'll get a chance with them eventually." Cindy said with a laugh as she pretended to wipe the corners of Ron's mouth. Ron gave his head a little shake before laughing himself, playfully slapping Cindy's hands away. I just chuckled and went back to making lunch.

"So, what did you guys do this morning?" I asked and laughed when I saw both Cindy and Ron blush at the question.

"We had a very enjoyable morning with Trish, Alicia and the boys. Very enjoyable indeed." Cindy said, Ron just grinned. "I suspect they'll be along shortly. So how was your morning?"

"Very enjoyable as well. Thankfully we had time for a quick nap to recover from our enjoyment." I said with a laugh as Beth came out of the bedroom. David and Cathy came out a few minutes later followed by the girls coming back down stairs. The rest of the gang from the other cottage showed up shortly after that.

"Perfect, the gang's all here. Sandwiches are made; there are chips on the table if anyone wants them and some raw veggies as well. You can get your own drinks." I said before sitting down and grabbing two sandwiches and some sliced red peppers. That set off a melee as everyone dove in to get some food. It wasn't long before everyone was eating and talking and laughing.

"So any thoughts on what we should do this afternoon? Remember we have reservations for the Lobster Supper at 6:30." Beth asked when most people had finished eating. That set of a round of discussion on possible activities; some would have been illegal even if we weren't related and a few that I'm not sure are physically possible. Either way it was a fun discussion.

"I think it might be a good idea to do other things this afternoon." David suggested.

"Sure, I can see why you'd suggest that. After spending the morning with your four ladies, I imagine you need a break. That's what happens when you get old." I comment and promptly got slapped on the back of my head by both Denise and Melanie who were sitting on either side of me. This set off even more laughter.

"You mock, but god its true!" David said before he starting laughing again.

Various debates and conversations broke out as we talked about what to do with the afternoon. It was already after 2, so we didn't have a lot of time before supper. Finally we decided to break up into groups a little. David, Ron and I decided to head out for 9 holes of golf. We had planned on playing golf several times this week, but we decided to use our balls and clubs for other things. (Like I said before I have a corny sense of humor.)

Trish, Cathy, Beth and Cindy decided to just hang out at the cottage for the afternoon. This basically meant time to chat and gossip. The girls decided to go back to the pool to catch some rays. Craig, Connor and Alicia decided to go to the Sandspit, one of the amusement parks in the area, and check it out. So by 2:30 everyone had dispersed to their assorted activities.

The less said about the actual round of golf the better. It wasn't pretty. It did give David, Ron and I a good chance to talk about things. I really felt the need to talk to David about the girls, especially Denise. I was quite honest with him about how we felt, how Beth felt and our desire to find a way to make it work.

In theory David had no issues with me being with Denise, he said she'd have a hard time finding a better man (I was quite taken back by that comment; I didn't realize David had such a high opinion of me). His worry had more to do with the reality of the situation. How would that sort of relationship work? How do you explain it to people? How far can it really go? Will it be able to give Denise everything she wants, everything she needs from a relationship?

They were all very good questions and I didn't really have any answers to them. Love will find a way didn't quite seem adequate somehow. It gave me a lot to think about, and a lot to talk over with Beth and Denise when we got a chance.

The other interesting conversation was with Ron. He suggested that maybe Beth and I should switch rooms with him and Cindy for the night. They hadn't really had much of a chance to spend time with David, Cathy and the girls yet and Beth and I haven't really spent much time with Trish, Alicia and the boys. I remembered the look on his face when he watched the girls heading upstairs at lunch; I knew why he wanted to be in our cottage. At the same time, there was some validity to that argument.

David thought it was a good idea and I agreed as well. I did add one additional thing though. I suggested that the next night Beth and I stay with Ron and Cindy in one cabin and the two larger families take the other one. From this perspective everyone would get to spend time with everybody else. Plus it would make sure I got a shot at Cindy before the week was out. Everyone agreed, of course the three of us knew that would really only happen if the ladies agreed. Still, it's nice to pretend you're in control every now and again.

We got back to the cottage around 5:30 to find the ladies still sitting around chatting, two empty bottles of wine on the coffee table in front of them. They waved as we came in and asked how the golf game went, and then they just started laughing. The three of us just rolled our eyes and I went and grabbed us some drinks from the fridge.

"David, you might want to have a chat with your daughters though. They got into trouble at the pool again. Something about sunbathing topless I believe." Cathy said, causing the other three to just start laughing harder.

"Mom, it wasn't that bad. Some old biddy decided to complain about us because her husband couldn't stop staring. We never took our tops off, well, not completely anyway." Katie called down from upstairs. "Besides Melanie made sure our buddy Steve was on our side. We only came back because we were tired."

"Yes, I'm sure you three were completely innocent. Dare I ask how Melanie got Steve on your side?" David called back.

"She took him in the change room and gave him a blow job he'll never forget!" Denise replied. This set off a round of giggles from upstairs and set the ladies off downstairs as well.

"Really though, less than two minutes effort to get a free pass, not a bad deal at all." Melanie added.

"Well I can't say I blame the old guy for staring, I'd think the old biddy would thank-you, her husband was probably so worked up he'd give her the fucking of her life." Ron commented and then ducked out of the way when Cindy threw a coaster at him. Naturally that set off another round of laughs.

"No kidding, I'm still in shock that Steve managed to last two minutes." I added helpfully, resulting in poke in the ribs from Beth who had gotten up during the exchange.

"Be nice, Steve seems like a sweet kid. Besides, you've had your 'two minutes or less' moments as well." I gave Beth a slap on the ass as she went by and laughed at the various rude comments thrown my way. Of course that was when Alicia, Craig and Connor came back so they only caught Beth's last comment. A new round of remarks followed, led by Craig of course after my shot at him the day before.

After we all settled down people went about getting ready for supper. At a little after 6:00 we piled into three vehicles and headed out. The Lobster Supper was always busy and if you were late for your reservation they might just give away your tables. Supper was very good, as usually there was lots of talking and laughing. Although everyone did a good job of remembering we weren't at the cottage, so the sexual innuendo was kept to a minimum.

During supper Beth leaned over at one point to tell me that while the girls were chatting that afternoon they decided it might be good to mix up the cottages a little. So that night we would stay in Ron and Cindy's room while they stay in ours. The following night we'd stay with Ron and Cindy while the other two groups stayed together. I looked at Beth and then noticed that Cathy was talking to David and Cindy was talking to Ron at the same time.

The three of us shared a look and just started to laugh. We all got a slap from our wives for our response. Of course we all agreed that it was a great idea as we tried to stop ourselves from laughing any further. Supper finished up and before long we were headed back to the cottages. It was almost 9 by the time we got back. We all filed into our cottage and decided to play a game Cheat before we called it a night.

Of course it didn't take long for someone (Katie) to suggest we spice it up a little. So we decided to play strip Cheat. For those not familiar with the game Cheat, basically you play with one or two decks of cards (2 in this case because there were 13 of us) and deal out all of the cards. The person to the left of the dealer starts, they play a number of cards face down on the table and declare what they played (three 8's for instance). The next person has to then play either one higher card higher or lower (sevens or nines) and it continues around the table.

If at any point you think someone played something other than what they said, you call Cheat on them. If you're right, they have to pick up all the cards on the table, if you're wrong, you take the cards. Simple enough. The game is over when someone plays all of their cards. We just had to figure out how to determine who stripped after each game.

"How about the three people with the most cards, plus any ties, have to take off something. We play until only one person has clothes left." That was Ron's suggestion.

"Sounds good, how about we make it tops first, then bottoms, then underwear? That way its three lives for everyone." I added there was a murmur of agreement until Melanie spoke up.

"What happens if you're not wearing underwear?" My cock swelled in my shorts, and we all started to laugh.

"Well, I guess you just have to play your third life in the nude then. I don't think anyone will object." David said which result in everyone saying they were good with that.

The cards were retrieved and the game began. The first round went surprisingly quick, Ron ended up winning and Denise, Craig and I had the most cards left so we all took off our tops. There was much cheering and clapping as the stripping happened and eventually the next round began. The games were going pretty quick and when the fifth game was over Denise lost for the third time.

We all watched as she took her time taking off her bra, letting it slide down her arms to the floor. She then stood up and did a little twirl, facing away from the table; she bent over and lowered her very sexy blue panties down her legs, giving everyone at the table a great view of her ass and bare pussy. We all whistled and clapped as she left the table to sit on one of the couches.

"I hope I'm not alone over here for too long, I might get lonely." She said as she stretched out on the couch and ran her fingers slowly over her wet snatch before licking them. My cock was straining to get out at this point. So after five rounds, Ron and Cathy were still fully dressed. Beth, Craig, Trish and David all had their tops off. Melanie was now nude, having lost twice and having told the truth about not wearing underwear. Connor, Katie, Cindy, Alicia and I only had our underwear left on.

"Ok, then let's get the next round going!" I said and quickly dealt out the cards. It was another quick round and I made a number of very suspect declarations (six 3's, etc.) that resulted in Cheat being called on me. Beth ended up winning the round and she rolled her eyes when she saw the 33 cards that I had in my hand. Cathy was also in the bottom three, along with Trish and Craig (both having 9 card each).

I stood up and slowly lower my underwear, giving a number of people at the table a good look at my dick.

"I guess you can win for losing." Was all I said before I darted over to the couch and joined Denise. I gave her a deep kiss before we both started to laugh.

As the games continued, Denise and I started to make out on the couch. It wasn't long before I was kneeling on the floor with my face buried in Denise's sweet pussy. I took my time loving her, trying my best to learn what she liked, remembering what got the better reactions as I licked and sucked and kissed my way around her sex. A minute or so later I became aware of someone else on the couch. I glanced up and saw both Cindy and Melanie sitting down. Melanie smiled and then joined me on the floor.

I returned my attention to Denise as Melanie dove into Cindy's pussy. Denise and Cindy had leaned in towards each other and were kissing and fondling each other. After another minute or so Melanie tapped me on the shoulder and motioned towards Cindy. We switched places and I got my first taste of Cindy. Cindy had a unique taste to her, I find it hard to describe, which just fits with the rest of her I guess. Anyway, I wasn't sure what to think at first, but the more I tasted, the more I enjoyed her.

I heard Denise scream as Melanie brought her to orgasm. Cindy grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight against her. It wasn't long before she gripped her thighs tightly around my head and came herself. She didn't make a lot of noise, but she did squirt a lot of juice. I happily licked it up, with an assist from Melanie. Once I was done with Cindy I sat up on the couch and noticed that Connor was sitting on the chair across from us and that Alicia was sucking his cock.

"Thanks for that Josh; Alicia said you were very good with that tongue of yours." Cindy leaned over and we kissed. While Cindy and I were kissing I felt someone suck my cock into their mouth. I looked down to see Denise sucking me. Cindy moaned into my mouth and I noticed the Melanie was back between her legs. We broke our kiss and Cindy pushed Melanie back onto the floor and straddled her in a very delicious looking 69. I groaned watching the action as Denise continued to suck me.

The next round of cards ended and David and Trish joined us in the living room. I watched as Trish laid on the floor, sliding her head under the kneeling Alicia to get at her delightful pussy. David positioned himself behind Cindy, causing her to gasp and release Melanie's pussy when he shoved his cock into her. She looked backed at him and smiled before resuming her assault on Melanie.

Denise released my dick and got up from the floor; she straddled my legs and slipped my cock into her very wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around her back and she leaned in to kiss me as she started to ride. It wasn't long before we were both breathing heavy. I heard Connor groan as he shot his load into Alicia's mouth. Denise picked up her pace as we listened to Melanie cumming on Cindy's tongue. The sounds of sex filled the room.

A minute later Craig, Cathy and Beth had joined us. By this time Alicia had moved to the couch with Trish still pleasuring her pussy. Connor had moved to the floor and was licking his mother's pussy. Denise and I both hit our peaks at the same time, spurred on by everything happening around us. We screamed together as I unloaded shot after shot into her cunt. We held on tightly and rode each other until we both came down from our highs.

In the meantime Craig had stretched out on the floor and Cathy had mounted him, with Beth straddling his face. She made out with Cathy as they both got fucked by their nephew. David, watching his wife and sister fuck their nephew, finally fired a load into Cindy. As he pulled out, Melanie licked him clean before clamping onto Cindy's pussy to suck her father's cum out. Cindy screamed this time as she came, again coating Melanie with a large quantity of juice. I was still in Denise and felt myself harden once more.

"From behind this time" was all she said before very quickly popping me out of her and turning around, dropping back onto my cock. I looked over at the table and noticed that Katie was now riding Ron on one of the dining room table chairs. I guess they decided it was a draw. I heard Alicia and Trish cum at almost the same time, followed by Cathy. She had a grip on Beth's tits as she came hard on Craig's cock. That seemed to set Beth off. I watch intently as I saw my wife cum for another man for the first time.

Both of them came off Craig and moved together to take turn sucking his cock. At this point I flipped Denise and me around so that she was kneeling on the couch as I plowed her from behind. She looked over her shoulder and said one word, ass. I grinned and pulled out from her very hot pussy and pushed the head of my cock into her tightest hole.

"Fuck!" We both said in unison, before laughing.

I started to move in and out of Denise's ass and heard Craig cum behind me. I glance over my shoulder to watch Beth and Cathy cleaning his cum off their faces. As if I needed any additional stimulation. Seconds after that I fired another load into Denise's ass. We collapsed together onto the couch with me still embedded in her backdoor.

Trish, Connor and Alicia were cuddled together on the chair. Cindy, Melanie and David, along with Beth, Cathy and Craig, were cuddled up on the floor. We were all watching as Ron now had Katie bent over the dining room table, giving it hard to her from behind. It wasn't long before Katie came. Shortly after Ron pulled out and shot a huge load of cum over Katie's ass and back, some of it landing on the table.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers