Family Gatherings Pt. 10

Story Info
Friday Morning - The family has some outdoor fun
7k words
4.73
32.7k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Family Gatherings – Pt. 10 – Friday Morning

I woke slowly Friday morning, my head in a fog from the previous night's activities. A warm body was pressed against my right side, a head lying on my arm. I casually moved my hand and started to lightly caress their back. It was at that point when I heard laughter coming from the bedroom door, followed by the sounds of a picture being taken.

"Oh, I think that's a keeper. Probably not one to put on Facebook though." I heard Beth say as both her and Cindy started to laugh.

That's when I opened my eyes. Obviously after Beth and Cindy had gotten up this morning, Ron and I worked our way to the middle of the bed. Ron had his arm across my stomach, just inches away from my morning wood. Without even realizing it, I was still caressing his back. I stopped quickly and then just started laughing myself.

"Hey keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here." Ron said, never opening his eyes, cuddling closer into me. This caused Beth and Cindy to laugh even louder. Ron finally opened his eyes and practically jumped back from me before he started to laugh as well.

"You know, I was having a very weird dream about cuddling with a giant fuzzy bear, I guess I know why." This set Beth and Cindy into further fits of hysterics. Ron and I joined in, pulling the ladies onto the bed with us.

"Say boys, do you want a hand with that morning wood, or would you rather we leave the two of you alone?" Cindy asked as her and Beth cuddled into us. Ron and I shared a look, held it for a few extra seconds as if we were thinking about it.

"Na, he's not my type, too tall." I said, causing Beth and Cindy to laugh harder.

"Too tall, well, that's fair enough. Wait, you were talking about my dick right?" Ron said, barely getting the comment out before he started to laugh.

As the laughter started to die down, the ladies were slowly working us up. Beth and Cindy switched places and I watched Beth go down on her brother and my sister-in-law sucked my cock into her very warm mouth. Our jokes were quickly forgotten as the women licked, sucked and nibbled on our dicks. I urged Cindy to swing around and we quickly got into a 69 position.

I dove into her pussy with abandon as she swallowed my full length. It didn't take very long before both of us came. I fired several shots of cum straight down Cindy's throat before she released me and expressed her own orgasm rather vocally. She sucked me back into her mouth, cleaning up the remnants of my cum. I placed soft kisses all around her pussy, taking the occasional lick to taste her juices. Cindy finally released my softening dick from her mouth and turned around to cuddle next to me.

Beth was riding Ron's face hard, nearing her own orgasm. Ron's cock laid spent, having already cum. A minute or so later Beth finally came, screaming out as she squirted into Ron's mouth. She collapsed on Ron's chest and stomach, treating his cock to the same cleaning Cindy had given me.

"You know, I've woken up to sex of some sort every day since Saturday. A guy can definitely get used to that." I said, reaching over to scratch Beth's back as she cuddled into Ron.

"I bet you could! Don't count on it though; things are always different on vacation." Beth said with a laugh. "Of course, that doesn't mean I shouldn't get an orgasm every morning..." I gave Beth a playful slap on the ass and chuckled.

"Ok, what say we get up and get on with the day?" And just like that Beth was on to the next thing.

We got up and showered, separately for a change and headed over to the other cottage for breakfast. Trish, David and Cathy were already sitting around the table, the remains of their breakfast in front of them. The nieces and nephews were nowhere to be seen.

"We just finished eating. I was just about to go get the others up, they ended up staying in the room with the king bed." Cathy said, getting up from the table.

We set about preparing our breakfast and Cathy came back out, a huge grin on her face. She held her finger up to her lips and nodded towards the bedroom door, motioning for us to follow her. We quietly moved towards the bedroom and peeked through the open door. The four girls and two guys where a cuddled mass of flesh, not a stitch of clothes to be seen of course. They all looked very happy and content. I turned my head as I heard a picture being taken, Cindy had another keeper.

"What?" She said innocently, "It's for the scrapbook." We just shook our heads and went back into the kitchen.

Ron, Cindy, Beth and I made our breakfast and were almost finished when Denise, Katie and Melanie came out of the bedroom. They smiled sleepily at us and headed into the bathroom. Funny how at this point that just seemed perfectly natural. We could hear Connor, Craig and Alicia stirring as well, followed shortly by some other sounds that also seemed perfectly natural.

"Jesus at this stage my dick may as well just stay hard, it barely gets a break as it is." David said, "of course, after four hours I'd have to go to the doctor." I just laughed at David echoing my thoughts from earlier in the week. We finished our breakfast just as the boys finished Alicia, or perhaps it was the other way around.

Ten minutes or so later the girls came out of the shower and came over to give us a proper hello. All three were wrapped in towels which did nothing to relax the throbbing in my pants. Denise came right over to Beth and me and gave us each a hug and a kiss. The girls then headed upstairs to get dressed for the day. Ron, David and I all watched as they climbed the stairs. When they reached their bedroom doors, they dropped their towels and threw them down at us, then ran giggling into their rooms.

Alicia, Connor and Craig headed into the shower while we were distracted by the girls. We moved over to the couch and chairs and relaxed. Eventually the girls came down, dressed in light summer dresses, each one looking sexy and beautiful. They had breakfast and were joined by Alicia and the boys. We sat contently in the living area, just listening to the banter and conversation coming from the kitchen. It certainly seemed as if the week's activities had brought us closer.

After breakfast was finished, we all gathered in the living area, snuggled together on the couch or in chairs or on the floor. Conversation was light and easy. I marveled again at the difference between Beth's family and mine.

"So, what do we want to do today?" Beth asked, "not that anyone wants to say it, but it is our last day here, by noon tomorrow we'll all be heading back home." You could feel the mood shift a little after Beth's comments. Everyone got a little quieter.

"Well, I think I'd like to just spend the day hanging around the resort. We haven't used half the stuff they have here. Basically we've used the pool and Steve, that's it." Katie said with a naughty little grin. We all laughed and the just like that the mood shifted back to fun again.

"That's a great idea honey; I think a quiet day at the resort will be just what we need before we all head out tomorrow. I suggest we just break into whatever groups we want and make use of the facilities, or each other, or Steve." Beth said, there was a brief silence before we all broke out laughing.

"Well, I'd love to play a game of tennis. Anyone up for a match, maybe doubles?" I asked. Denise, Katie and Craig all put up their hands. "Great, we can get racquets from the main office. Let's get changed into more appropriate gear and head out, be nice to play a game or two before it gets too hot." We all agreed and headed to our respective rooms to get changed.

I came back out first, and was joined shortly by Denise and Katie, both looking incredibly sexy in tank tops and nice tight shorts. My cock twitched in my shorts and started to fill out. Suddenly I wanted to play a very different game involving balls. Maybe later, I thought.

While we were waiting for Craig to return, we found out what the others were planning on doing. Connor and Melanie were going to head back to the Sandspit, a go-cart rematch was needed apparently. Alicia, Cindy and Ron were heading to the pool and Beth, David, Trish and Cathy decided to head out to the beach for a swim in the ocean.

Once Craig returned, the four of us walked down to the main office to get racquets. When we entered we saw someone talking to Steve.

"Come on, man. You certainly look like you got laid; half the staff figured you were still a virgin. Share the secret; let us know who it was." A guy that looked like one of the grounds keepers was talking to Steve behind the counter. They didn't notice us come in.

"Not a chance, John. Two reasons really, first its none of your, or anyone else's, god damn business if I've gotten laid or not. Second, there's no chance in hell anyone would believe me if I did tell. Fuck, I'm not sure I believe it myself." Steve said, rubbing his hand through his hair.

"Oh man, now you have to tell. You can't make a comment like that and then say nothing. That's just cold man."

"Listen, end of story. It's no one's business and that's that." Steve cut off any further questions. He certainly never seemed that confident in his dealings with us. Then again, Katie can make anyone forget themselves for a while. I noticed Katie and Denise looking at each other with mischievous grins on their faces. I looked at Craig and just shook my head.

"Steve!" Katie said with a squeal as she ran up to the counter and quickly leaned over it to pull Steve into a hug and give him a kiss on the lips. Denise was right behind her. John just stared, mouth hanging open at the two exceptionally beautiful and sexy women hanging off Steve. Steve's face had gone a bright red with the attention they were giving him.

"Oh Steve, we're so glad you're here. We never did get to thank-you for last night, it was fabulous. I'm sure Melanie and Alicia will stop by to thank-you as well at some point. I know it's a night none of us will forget anytime soon." Katie was laying it on thick, Steve was embarrassed and John was, I think in shock might be the best description.

"Yes, Steve, you've been great to us all week. It's not every day you meet a guy that can handle the four of us separately, let alone as a group. Hopefully we'll get to see you again before we have to check out tomorrow. I know we'll miss you when we go." Denise was piling on what Katie already laid down. Steve was shaking his head softly; he was a smart enough man to know what they were doing for him.

"Well, it was most definitely my pleasure ladies. I know I will never forget this week. Ever! Unfortunately, I don't work this evening and I'm off tomorrow. So I likely won't get to see you again, unless you come back for another stay with us." Steve said, a hint of regret in his voice. Denise and Katie both gave him there best disappointed looks before Denise looked at me and raised her eyebrow. I just nodded, figuring what she was going to suggest.

"Well, if you're not working tonight, why don't you stop by our cottage? Since you won't be working, you'll have time to stick around." Denise suggested, as I figured she would.

"Seriously? I mean, I would love to, I just thought, I mean...." Steve was at a complete loss for words.

"Seriously Steve, you really are a great guy, and clearly one that knows how to respect a woman. Come over around 7:00, you can join us for supper and after that, who knows." Katie added, giving him a very naughty, very sexy, heart stopping kind of smile. John actually fell off his chair, he had been leaning ever further forward as he listened to the exchange.

We all started to laugh as John picked himself off the floor. His face was bright red.

"Ah, don't feel so bad my friend. These two could knock anyone off their seat." I commented, Craig and I finally coming fully into the office. "Now that things are settled for this evening, would we be able to get some tennis racquets?" I asked, trying to get us out of the office before Katie and Denise felt the need to fuck Steve in front of John just to make the point.

"John, would you mind grabbing two men's and two women's racquets from the back room?" Steve's confidence returned as he ordered John to get the racquets. John just nodded, still at a loss for words. We watched John disappear around the corner; he walked into it as he was looking back over his shoulder. We did our best not to laugh.

"Katie, Denise, Thank-you both very much. I appreciate what you did for me there. I just want to ask though, are you serious about tonight or was that just part of the show?" I could understand why Steve was unsure of himself, so did the girls.

"Oh, we're serious. We honestly figured you'd be bragging about the four hot babes that fucked you and sucked your dick. We also figured no one would believe you so what's the harm. I don't think we expected you to keep it to yourself, especially with your co-workers pressuring you for info. Most guys wouldn't be able to restrain themselves." Denise answered sincerely.

"I agree Steve, hell I'm shocked you didn't go shouting it from the fucking roof tops." Craig chimed in. "You've been good to us this week, more importantly, you've respected Denise, Katie, Melanie and Alicia by not saying anything. I think that deserves our respect, so come by for supper and some fun. I mean really, how many times will you get an opportunity like this?"

"I would have said never, but apparently at least once is the correct answer. Ok, thank-you. I'll come by this evening around 7:00." Steve replied as John came back into the office with the four tennis racquets and 3 other members of the staff, two guys and a girl.

"Ah, here you go Steve. Anything else I can get for you?" John asked, he was speaking to Steve but looking at Katie and Denise.

"No, that will be everything John, thank-you." Steve took the racquets and handed them over to us.

"Thanks again Steve. You've been great, Denise, Melanie, Alicia and I look forward to seeing you again tonight, especially since you won't have to go back to work after." Katie gave Steve a sexy smile and wink before leaning across the counter to give him a kiss. Denise gave him a kiss as well before we all headed out for the tennis courts. We could hear the excited conversation start as soon as the door closed. I glanced back and saw Steve grinning from ear to ear, but not saying a word.

"You two have just made Steve's year. Hell, the reputation you've given him alone will probably get him laid more often." I said as we entered the tennis courts, closing the gate behind us.

"Well, he really is a nice guy. He's not the kind of guy that's going to rock your world, but he's the exact type of guy that will treat a woman right. Basically he's good husband material." Katie said, glancing back at the office.

"Looking for a husband already Katie?" I asked.

"Hell no, I need to get my world rocked first." She said with a laugh, we all joined in.

"So what are the teams?" Craig asked. The girls just looked at each other a shook their heads.

"I'm with Josh." Denise said, as if there was no chance of it being otherwise. I chuckled softly, earning a slap to the back of the head from Denise.

"Ok, let's warm up a bit before we start." We took our positions and just passed the ball back and forth for a few minutes to get loosened up.

"So, what are the stakes?" Katie asked. "Games are always more fun when there's a prize for winning."

"Well, how about the winners get to fuck the losers, however they want." Denise suggested.

"So, no losers then?" Craig said.

"Ok, first to win two sets." I said. As I passed the ball over to Denise to let her serve first.

The games went fairly quick, none of us being particularly good players. We were pretty evenly matched though. Denise and I won the first set 6-5, Katie and Craig won the second set 6-4. By the time the third set was tied 4-4 we had worked up a pretty good sweat, and a bit of an audience. A number of the guests and more than a few of the staff seemed to be paying close attention to the match. Well, to Denise and Katie anyways.

Craig and Katie went up 5-4 with a chance to serve for the win. It was a close game, with 8 deuces before Katie finally hit a winner past Denise to clinch the victory. Katie jumped into Craig's arms for a celebratory hug and kiss, Craig's hands grabbing her ass tight. I gave Denise and hug and a kiss and thanked her for playing a great game. We shook hands with Katie and Craig before returning to the office to drop off the racquets.

Steve was gone, an older lady was behind the counter when we handed in the racquets. She didn't seem to approve of Denise and Katie's outfits, or perhaps she heard the story about them and Steve. Denise and Katie easily picked up on her disapproval and responded as the saw fit. They grabbed each other and kissed, very deeply, very enthusiastically before giving her the finger. We all laughed as we headed back to the cottage.

"God, I hate it when other women judge me. She doesn't fucking know me, and even if she did, what gives her the right to judge me?" Katie said with a lot more venom in her voice than I had ever heard before. Craig wrapped his arm around and whispered something in her ear that made her laugh.

"She's had to deal with a lot of that sort of thing," Denise whispered as she leaned into me. "Guys look at her and think sex, women look at her and think slut. You wouldn't believe some of the grief she gets from other women, even those her own age. We really are our own worst enemies sometimes."

I nodded gently, understanding what Denise was saying. Katie was an amazing woman, in every way. She was smart, funny, fun loving, energetic, hardworking, honest and drop dead sexy. She could be very intimidating. Hell, I've known her for 10 years, watched her grow into a beautiful, strong, confident woman and when I saw her on Sunday my first thought was that she was built for sex.

It was just a little after 11:00 when we got back to the cottages. Everyone else was still out. We grabbed some drinks from the fridge and some snacks and sat in the living area. After rehydrating and easing our hunger, Craig and Katie shared a look before they start to giggle.

"Ok, you two are going to have to pay up now, since you lost the bet." Katie said.

"Ok, let's move into my bedroom and get out of these sweaty clothes." I said, getting up from the chair.

"Well, we actually had something else in mind." Katie said.

"You want to stay in your sweaty clothes?" I asked with a laugh.

"Funny. Both Craig and I have a yearning for something a bit more adventurous. We were thinking about taking a blanket to field behind the cottages. I've always wanted to get fucked in the open air." Katie replied. Denise and I shared a look and both grinned. My cock was throbbing and the thought of some outdoor fun was very appealing.

"Ok, I'm all for that. However, we have to find a spot where we don't expect to get caught. Not going to strip down and fuck on the hill there where everyone can see. It might be fun and exciting, but really, the last thing we want is to attract the attention of the police." I said, being the oldest one in the room, I figured someone had to pretend to be responsible.

"I'm with Josh on that one. As it turns out, there is a nice little dell in the field. When you're in it you can't see any of the buildings in the area." Denise said. I looked at her, a little surprised. "What? I spent some time exploring the area, it didn't take long."

"Perfect. I'll grab one of the comforters from my room and be right back." Katie was grinning as she ran upstairs. Less than a minute later she was back with a folded bed spread in her arms. "It's not like that bed was getting used anyway."

We all headed out, walking behind the cottage and hopping easily over the low fence dividing the property. Less than five minutes later we found the dell that Denise mentioned. It was perfect, nice and grassy, deep enough that even standing up you couldn't see any buildings in the area. Baring low flying aircraft or hot air balloons, chances are no one would see us. We spread the blanket on the ground, kicked off our shoes and stepped onto it.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12