Family Get-together

Story Info
A crowded house causes a big problem.
2k words
4.05
271.7k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyDD
JennyDD
40 Followers

We arrived at my folks house just south of Chicago the Wednesday before Thanksgiving after driving straight through. My three sibling and their kids were all available for the first time in a long while so we collectively decided we'd make the effort to get together for the holiday weekend. I think that was about all any of us could take. My folks place was way too small for a group this big, 18 people in all. It was chaos; there was luggage and cribs and personal belongings everywhere. I'm use to that sort of thing, coming from this chaos but it's hard for my husband because he was the only boy in his small family and so always had a space for himself. He says "I love your family Jenn but I can only take so much 'together' time. He'll often just head out in the car and run errands simply to get away for some peace and quiet. Fortunately my mom was aware of how he felt and made sure we had a private bedroom to ourselves at the far end of the house.

I was most excited to see my older sister Emily because she and her husband David had been out of the country for several years doing mission work. They are quite a religious couple. She surprised us all about 3 months ago by writing that they were finally pregnant for the first time. It was the reason they came back to the States. It will be fun for me because I was pregnant as well with child #3. My older sister and I always had a weird dynamic. Of course being 3 years older she was the 'know it all' when we were growing up, mostly from actually knowing more. Now it will be me who is the expert at something having done it twice before.

My mom walked into the kitchen while Emily and I were at the sink doing dishes, like we often did as kids.

"Look at you girls all grown up and working so nicely together."

"Now mom, we weren't that bad when we were kids," said Emily.

But we were like oil and water. I think there was a competitiveness between us, at least by her towards me. She was older and smarter, and in my mind much prettier. But I always got more attention when we were together and it bothered her. She once said guys took to me because I had a button nose 'which studies showed people associate with infant faces; so they feel more protective towards you.' It's just science!

But in reality she was just so much more serious and it was obvious almost immediately to most people that I was going to be more fun than her. My sister, while prettier, was more intimidating I think. She was also so very earnest.

And then puberty hit me in a different way than it had hit her. She got the same breeder hips as me but it stopped there. I got the boobs. She just thought it was ridiculous that a couple extra pounds of adipose tissue trumped her beauty and intelligence when it came to a certain kind of attention.

My mom said "Look at that beautiful, shiny hair my girls have! That's the pregnancy hormones. You know from the back you girls look almost identical now." It was true, we had a laugh when we first saw each other because we both had the exact same haircut and color now. I stopped coloring mine and returned to a natural brunette. Of course Emily would never have seen the point of going blonde in the first place.

And even from the front, she at 7 month had the same sized belly as me at 4. "Yeah but Jenny still wins the boob category" Emily said. Hers were nicely plump now but mine were just ridiculous.

"I'm not sure I'd consider not being able to see ones toes a victory. Yours are perfect now, David must be thrilled with those." She turned red. Em was never comfortable talking about anything sexual, unlike my mom and me.

My husband admitted he always got weirdly horny when we visit my old hometown. I think there might be part of him that's turned on by thinking about my past sexual experiences and most of them would have taken place back here. But also we use sex talk to keep ourselves occupied on long boring car trips. By the time we've spent 16 hours on and off with that foreplay we both get pretty revved up. Unfortunately there wasn't any privacy in this place.

He wants to sneak off and do it somewhere that I've actually done it before. I think that's weird because he's possessive of me in general. But he says its like when our dog goes around the yard re-peeing in places the neighbors dog peed. I expressed how very romantic that example was.

Anyway, just to tease him in passing I pointed into the room my sister and David were staying in and said "Did it in there."

I thought he was going to go nuts when I said that. He hounded me for details.

And I actually did 'do it' in that room. A boyfriend from long ago. It was a small windowless room adjacent to the game room where we had the TV. Back then it was just storage but had an old couch. What usually happened was my boyfriend and I would be making out watching TV after school and we'd get too horny and well, it was a good private place for a quickie. Even if my mom came down to check up on us she wouldn't think to poke her head in there. I lost my virginity in that room. I've described my deflowering to him before and he'll soon put 2 and 2 together.

I suspect he'll have to reclaim me in that room at some point before the weekend was over.

But right now I'm sooo tired! Between the drive yesterday and all the baking and general mayhem of today I'm exhausted. I keep nodding off while watching the Lions lose yet another game. It's all part of the holiday ritual.

I decide to stop fighting it and go take a nap. I thought if I go all the way back to our room where my two kids are also napping they'll be sure to wake up and then I'm back on mom duty.

So I slip from the TV room and into the storage room next door which had been cleaned out and made into a comfy yet small bedroom. That old couch was gone; replaced by an inviting double bed. When I switched the light off it became as dark as a windowless room would, perfect for napping.

I'm warm and cozy under the covers, falling asleep to the muffled football noises from the TV in the next room.

After awhile, 10 minutes, an hour, I don't know, I hear the click of the door handle behind me. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist! I decide to play possum, so that maybe he'll let me sleep some more if I don't 'wake up'. At the very least my lack of an enthusiastic response will keep it quick and quiet so I can get back to my nap.

He lifts the covers and cold air rushes in, but then he snuggles up behind me and his body heat warms me as he spoons. I do everything to act asleep, even start making snoring sounds but I know the inevitable end to this scenario. He sticks his hands down the back of my sweatpants and gently massages my butt. I don't know if he actually thinks I'm asleep or if he's just playing along too. He pulls my sweats down to my thighs, and then his.He reaches around and rubs my big belly and then fails as he tries to reach further down to my muffin. To allow him access I would have to roll on to my back towards him and push my sweatpants below my knees to open my legs. I wasn't going to do that. I'm asleep. He'll have to manage.

He grabs my hips and pulls them back towards him. I faux yawn but then give in and help a little. I press my butt back up against him. I was moist down there; I wonder what I had been dreaming about? I'm moist enough in fact for him to quietly and unceremoniously slip his tip in from behind.The best part of sex happens for me in the next moment. I've always loved it when an erection first slides all the way in and becomes part of me. I manage to stifle my reaction to a sleepy moan. He's feels especially stiff and I know he's thinking about my first lover having me right here in this room.

After that first delicious slow slide that fills my vagina he's immediately thrusting like a jackrabbit. That's not his usual style and now I'm sure he's thinking about who else had me in this same room. He feels extra big but I am a bit crowded with baby up in there.This is our usual position when I'm pregnant. It allows for deep penetration and at the moment I really like his enthusiasm for using all the depth I have. I'm about to stop feigning sleep and join in because he's giving me an exceptionally good fucking. If I rub my clit now I know I can cum. But at that exact moment he pulls my ass tight against him and pins me there. I feel him throbbing as he empties himself inside me. I guess I'll have to wait for my turn.

His cock softens and makes a squishy noise as it flops out.

Mission accomplished; the room has been reclaimed by my husband. Now I can slip back into slumber. He's spent, but reaches around to give my giant tit a squeeze- and his hand freezes.

I look back over my shoulder through the near total darkness at the stricken face of my sisters' husband. He lets out a loud girlish shriek and leaps from the bed leaving me uncovered and a trail of semen on the fresh sheets.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked; slow to comprehend the portent of what just happened.

"This is our room! What are you doing in here?" David said.

His eyes shifted to my bare ass and used cunt. I followed his gaze and reality finally hit me like a cross town bus.

"Oh my God!" In one quick motion I roll on my back, lift my hips and yank up my sweats.David stumbles back and reaches for the door knob but his fingers are jammed by Emily and Mom bursting in, responding to his shriek.

"What's wrong!" my Mom says.

The answer to that question is obvious on the sheets. I yank the bedspread up just in time. Now 3 or 4 additional family members have pushed into the room.

It looked to me like David was going to vomit. Or flee the house never to return.

I had to be the one to save him; and save me.

"Oh nothing much, Dave just gave me a little cuddle. He thought I was Emily."

They all looked at David and seeing how horrified he was and burst out laughing.

My husband poked his head in wondering what was so funny.

"Where have you been?" was all I could think of to say.

My mom said "Ok, everybody out, especially you David, let the pregnant lady get some rest."

The door shut behind all of them and I lay there alone in the dark room. I spread my knees and reached down my sweatpants holding on to the hope that it had been a dream. But the gooeyness leaking out of me confirmed it wasn't.

Nap time was definitely over; I badly need a shower.

JennyDD
JennyDD
40 Followers