Family Girls

Story Info
Three cousins lose their virginity together.
2.4k words
3.68
258.6k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elise*
Elise*
8 Followers

Life at home can get pretty boring. Especially when you’re looking for the right girl, so you can have sex for the first time. Unfortunately it was taking a long time to find Miss "Right."

Only sparingly do I ever make masturbate. Usually I look at some sex magazines, but sometimes I am able to catch a glimpse of the two women next door taking showers, shaving their legs and pussies, and if I am lucky once in a while they will start fondling and end up fucking one another in clear view of my bedroom window. Those days are the best, getting to spy on a hot blonde and brunette have sex only feet from my window. I love having that great deal next door and all but I was still a virgin and it was killing me.

A couple days ago I was at my cousins house and through their door I could hear my two beautiful cousins gossiping about guys and what kind of underwear they bought each other for Christmas. They were sisters of course and always together, even in the bathtub. Elise, which was the younger one of the two, was and is still my favorite cousin.

Elise is 18, with short dark blonde hair, nice tan, about 5 feet 9 inches, and skinny. Her chest is only an A-cup but she has the hottest pair of legs and the sexiest butt I have ever seen. Even though she is my cousin and only 18 I still think she is very attractive and sexy. Geri, her 19-year-old sister, is a little taller but quite a bit heavier. She is not fat, just big boned. Geri has short blonde hair, a nice tan, and fills out her bra pretty nicely with a small C-cup. Like me they are both inexperienced virgins. Or at least that’s what they said.

One night Elise and I were the only ones home. Geri and everyone else had gone to some party. I had heard Elise go into her room earlier so I opened the door only to see her in a thong and with no top covering her perky breasts. Since I had opened the door quietly she didn’t notice that I was peering in, practically drooling over her hot body. Leaving just in time to avoid being caught I walked to the computer and called her over. "Ok I will be right there," she said. As she walked towards me I asked her what her favorite web site was to visit. "Or should I say adult site," I mentioned.

"Well, what kind of adult sites do you go to? She said jokingly. "If you must know I prefer the kind of sites where I can see girls like you having some fun."

"Really, you like younger girl sites?" Actually I do too. That’s the only reason why I go out for swimming at school. I love seeing all those girls in their bathing suits and especially after the meets when everyone changes and takes a shower. Some times I even feel myself until I cum in the shower." I was well, shocked you might say by that information and decided that, hey why not see where I can take this.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Yes, and like you I too make myself cum in front of hot girls." Then she reached over touched my thigh for support and kissed me on the lips. There was no way I could resist not kissing her back, so I gave her a deep french kiss and massaged her tongue with mine. Once I did that she came over, sat on my lap and began kissing me non-stop. After a couple minutes of french kissing she let down her hair and unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her skimpy bra. Drawn by the beauty of her breasts I slowly took of her bra and laid it on the floor.

"Do you like them?" she said.

"They're amazing" I mumbled out and then I placed my hands on her breasts, separating my fingers and caressing her pink nipples. She tore off my shirt and right away started to take off my pants and fondled my hard member. Are you sure you want to do this I said to her. "I want you to fuck me, and fuck me, and fuck me till I drop" she replied.

I said, I love you and she took me to her bedroom where she removed her shorts and underwear showing her unshaved vagina and amazing butt. On her way to the bed she picked up a sex book and some Vaseline and then rubbed some all over her flat stomach, breasts, and legs before rubbing it onto my penis and the rest of my body. In the book were pictures of hundreds of sex positions for us to use. She showed me some of her favorite positions and asked if we could try them. I had no reason to argue and said sure.

"Great" she exclaimed, while placing my dick in her mouth. She gave me head until the point when I was just about to cum when she stopped, climbed up on my lap, placed my dick in her virgin cunt and slowly lowered herself on it. A few seconds later she gave out a small moan for I had just broken her "cherry." I asked if she was alright, she said she was ok so I started to massage her luscious behind and thighs.

Then I laid her on her back and started pumping and pumping, not long after I said that I was about to cum so she rolled me over on my back and said, "I want it all, give it to me." As I began to cum in my cousin’s young pussy I sucked on her breasts while she tried to push my dick even farther inside her. Then in a tremendous rush I came inside her giving her my seed and an orgasm. We did it several times that night and once in the bathtub as we washed each other, each time better than the last until the rest of our family came home. As I was on my way to my hotel I took Elise away from everyone else for a second slid one hand down the back of her jeans. With the other I fondled her breast and then gave her the deepest kiss I had ever given anyone in my 19 1/2 years of life.

The next day Elise and Geri asked me to drive them to mall so that they could pick up some things. I said ok so we got in the car and as we were driving Elise blurted out that we had fucked about a half dozen times the night before and how much she liked it. I was so scared that Geri might freak out and tell everyone but it seemed like she was happy for Elise. Not long after we arrived at the mall my dear sweet cousins led me into the lingerie store were they asked me to give my opinion on what bra and panties they should buy.

A couple of minutes had passed when Elise came out of the dressing room wearing cute high-thigh panties and a loose fitting silk camisole, right behind Elise came Geri in a thong and lace bra. I told them that there was no need to look any farther because they looked so hot and they should buy what they just put on. They agreed with my decision and so we headed to their house for a fashion show of sexy underwear. Once they had showed me all of their panties and bras, Geri sat beside me and asked if she could see my penis. I agreed but only if she and Elise took off their clothes.

They did and as I expected touching turned into kissing which turned into the three of us spread out on Elise’s bed fondling and caressing one another. In a soft tone I asked them if they would let me fuck them, Geri laid down on back and spread her legs wide open as to give me all the space I needed to take her virginity. I laid on top of her with my body between my legs and slowly guided my penis into vagina, carefully breaking her cherry as I did her younger sister. She too gave out a slight moan as I started to pump harder and harder, not long after she wrapped her muscular legs around me as I began shooting my hot cum in her.

Elise was obviously as hot as the sun when I finished taking her big sister and my cousin’s virginity. So she pleaded with me and Geri to lay her flat on the bed and tie her arms and legs to the bed posts as long as we agreed to fuck her at the same time. Geri and I both knew that Elise was kind of a bi-sexual and probably has fantasized about being with a girl so we thought that we should try having a threesome. It was so good that we took turns being tied down for hours. Once we were done the three of us soaked our exhausted bodies in the hot tub and played truth or dare.

A week or two later a couple of our aunts, one being my cousin’s mother came home and sat down with Geri and Elise telling them about the unusually high number of girls who ended up pregnant from the small school party they attended about three weeks before. Placing her hand in one of the bags they brought home one of my aunts took out two pregnancy tests for the girls to use immediately. The girls didn’t argue with our aunts and took the tests. Once the required amount of time had passed their mom looked at the tests, exclaimed that they were positive and all four of my aunts gave the girls a big hug. Geri and Elise could not believe it, "how could we have gotten pregnant, we didn’t have sex at that party."

"Well who did you girls have intercourse with then?", said their mom. Once my aunt said that the rest of my aunts looked over at the girls and me. I had become so nervous that I shouted out, I did it, I made Geri and Elise pregnant. Then all of my aunts came over to me and gave a big hug just as they did my cousins. "What was that for" I asked. "It’s ok, we were looking to having the girls get impregnated just as we had been at their ages. Actually it’s probably better that you did it because we all know each other and love one another."

Out of total surprise the girl’s mom said that she and her sisters had been sneaking Geri and Elise fertility pills for a couple of months. "We wanted for you two to have more than just one baby so we decided to make it so you would have multiple babies." Just then we were hit with an even bigger surprise. Two of our aunts could not have anymore children so they pleaded with their sister to have her daughters get knocked up so they could each have a baby or two and the girl’s mom and our other aunt said that they wanted me to get her pregnant as soon as possible.

Once I had given my permission my aunts posted a chart showing when they were ovulating and when each of them would get the chance to have intercourse with me. It just so happened that both of my aunts were ovulating right then and there at the same time. So right away we started fucking. The girls’ mother was the first one to have sex with me and get knocked up. About seven hours after I fucked my first aunt I did the second one, both of my aunts pinched the lips of their vaginas together in order to prevent any of my precious seed escaping their thirsty cunts. All of my aunts look quite similar. Each has dark blonde hair, a nice tan, firm body, c-cup, and are around 5’11 tall. Both of my aunts got pregnant after the first time we did it.

I continued to fuck the brains out of my hot cousins and aunts all throughout their pregnancies. As each month went by all the girls, or should I say women got hotter and hotter. At about eight and a half months in my aunts decided to see how many babies the girls were going to have. We found out that Elise was going to have four bundles of joy and that Geri was going to have three. Everyone was really happy even Elise and Geri considering how large their bellies had swollen and how tender their breasts had become.

Elise’s perky little breasts were the most tender of all the pregnant women in my family for she was carrying the most and the size of her breasts to begin with. My aunts told the girls that if they wanted to relieve some of the pain that they should drain their milk soaked tits. I helped the girls by gently sucking on their soar nipples every couple of hours. Elise and Geri looked so hot that I could not resist fucking them two or three times a day and sometimes we would fuck right in front of our aunts. Nine months after we had lost out virginity together the girls went into labor amazingly at the same time. We were miles away from any hospital so the girls ended up giving birth to their combined seven babies at home. Geri and Elise both stood on their knees while their mom and I guided the babies safely out of their tender wombs.

After six or so hours all seven of the babies had been born and everyone was in great shape. It was only two weeks afterwards that our aunts gave birth to their babies in same way Geri and Elise did. All nine of the babies were in good health as were the beautiful women who gave birth to them. I love watching my dear cousins taking care of our children and especially breast-feed them. I can’t forget about the babies that I gave my aunts. They too look take good care of our babies.

Elise, Geri, and I have already gotten permission to start fucking again. Geri and Elise can’t wait for me to get them knocked up again. I guess they love having swollen bellies and tits full of milk.

Elise*
Elise*
8 Followers