Family Home Stay Ch. 13

Story Info
Does Julia want her son's baby?
1.9k words
4.5
74.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

"You know," Julia said, "I could have your baby."

Jim was startled by this revelation. It hadn't even crossed his mind that his mother could get pregnant from him fucking her. He just assumed that she was using protection. After all, there were all those horror stories about mutated babies from backwoods incest. Wasn't that supposed to be the reason for the taboo against having sex in your own family?

"You mean, you're not on the pill?"

"No silly. I didn't mean I'm at risk, just that Icould, you know, like it's possible. What would you think of that? Then you could be a father and a brother at the same time."

"I don't think it'd be a good idea Mom. I mean, what about those deformed incest babies?"

"Oh poppycock. That's just some religious people trying to keep people from having fun with sex, especially in their own families."

"Do you really think so?"

"Absolutely. Listen, I did some reading up on this, and it turns out that, sure the gene pool gets diluted and there's a bigger chance of some recessive traits being passed on, but for the most part, the children from incest aren't prone to any more physical problems than any other group."

"Really. But I thought."

"Yeah. That's what they want everyone to think. But it's just bullshit. Less than a one percent chance, and if there's nothing in the people's medical charts, even less than that."

"Wow, more government lying."

"Mostly religious lying in this case. And that just got passed on to the government, like a lot of laws in this country."

"But you're not really going to have a baby with me, are you?"

"Well, the thought crossed my mind, but no, I don't think I'm ready to raise another baby."

"And I'm not quite ready to raise my son and brother or sister. I'd be too confused."

"But your cock isn't confused, is it? Still horny for your Mom?"

"You bet. No confusion there. I love fucking you Mom, er Julia. And I thought it was really hot with Dad, too. I just wish you two could work it out so we could do it more often together, be together like a family again."

"Like a fucking family."

"Yeah, that's what I meant, a fucking family, a hot happy fucking family."

"Well, we'll see. I'm getting hot for our little Mariko again. Wonder where she's off to today?"

"I think she went somewhere with Rupert, shopping or something."

"Okay, so it's just you and me. What do you want to do today?"

"Fuck you."

"Just what I wanted to hear," she said. "I have a few ideas I'd like to try."

"Just what I wanted to hear," Jim said, grinning lasciviously at his hot mother.

"Why don't you start by eating my pussy?" Julia said, spreading her legs.

Jim smiled and touched her thighs, rubbing at the smooth flesh, working his hand up under her skirt. He touched her panties and she sighed and spread her legs wider. Working his fingers up the crease, he pushed inward, feeling the depression that marked her pussy. He slid her panties aside and groped for her slit. It was already wet in anticipation.

He stood up and picked his mother up in his arms. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him as he carried her toward the bed. Her lips left wet marks on his neck and cheek, and he turned his head to meet hers. She opened her mouth and his tongue shot inside her mouth, grappling with her tongue as his dick began to shoot up in his pants. He was consumed with lust for his mother, and laid her tenderly on the bed.

He unzipped her short skirt and slid it off her, then grabbed the lower corners of her blouse. She lifted her arms as he pulled it off her. She looked so sexy laying on the bed in just her bra and panties. Jim hurriedly stripped off his own pants and shirt. He eased himself between her legs, still wearing his underwear. His dick bulged up against her and he rubbed it into the crevice of her cunt, pushing her panties in as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"You love to fuck your mother, don't you baby?"

"Yes, more than anything. You make me so hot Mom."

"You like Momma's pussy, don't you?"

Jim grunted and felt his dick almost ready to explode, and he hadn't even touched her actual pussy yet.

"Eat me. I want you to eat my pussy, and eat my asshole."

Sliding his fingers inside the elastic panty band, Jim shrugged his mother's panties down over her hips, past her ankles until he had a clear path to her juicy pussy. He crawled up inside it, spreading her legs wide and kneading the soft resilient flesh of her inner thighs. He kissed her pussy lips, and a sweet aching spread through him as he tasted her. Her lips closed over his mouth and he swept his tongue deep inside her, lapping at her delicious juices.

She writhed in his grasp as he grabbed handfuls of her butt cheeks and lifted her off the bed as he drilled deeper and deeper into her wanton cunt. Julia had undone her bra and was fingering her tits as her son ate her cunt. She pushed herself into his mouth.

"Oh, that's it baby, suck my clit. Play with my pussy."

Jim lapped greedily at his mother's cunt, wrapping his tongue around her stiffening clit and jabbing two fingers into her as she squirmed in his hands. One cunt streaked finger slid up toward her asshole. He paused right on the entrance, his eyes closed in his passionate embrace of her hot pussy lips.

"Uh-huh. Give it to me. Stick it up my ass," she cried, and Jim plunged in.

His finger reamed her asshole and he brought his other hand up to massage the inside of her pussy as his tongue continued to roll and swab at her engorged clit. He was driving her crazy with lust and she wanted more and more.

"Oh damn, you're such a good pussy eater," she said, moaning and thrashing under his ministrations. "Oh you cocksucker. Oh, eat me you whore, you fucking queer, you motherfucker. Fuck me. Eat me." She was nearly delirious with pleasure, and Jim kept eating her and kept fingering her holes as she babbled on with near incomprehensible grunts and groans.

Soon she was creaming in his face and Jim eagerly lapped up all the cum she could give him He lapped and licked at her, stabbing his tongue in and out, massaging her with his cunt soaked fingers up her ass and inside her pussy. She began cumming and he continued eating her, slowing his attack and slurping her clit inside his mouth with slow loving strokes of his lips and tongue.

He moved to her asshole and stuck his tongue inside it, kissing it like it was a sweet pussy or another sweet set of lips. He worked a finger back inside, then removed it and licked the taste off it before placing it back inside. He ate her pussy some more, wrapping his lips around her swollen clit, striving to bring her to another orgasm.

"Oh, you goddamned motherfucker," she said, her voice a low rumble in her throat. "You ate me so good, so goddamned good. Kiss me baby. Let me taste that sweet juice."

He got a good mouthful of his mother's cum and kissed her deeply, spreading the taste of her between them. "I love eating you Mom," he said. "I love making you cum."

"Yes, baby," Julia hissed. "And now I want you to fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Jim smiled to himself and climbed up behind his loving mother. He spread her cheeks wide apart and slid his pole up between her legs, moving it up and down the valley of her beautiful ass. He kneaded her cheeks and slid a finger into her cunt to get lubrication. He spread the joy juice over his throbbing dickhead and worked up a lather. His dick was at super hardness and he pressed the bulbous head against the tight sphincter of his mother's ass opening.

She bucked back toward her, and he slid the head of his prick into her ass, parting her like a flower opening its petals. He groaned as he penetrated her, the tight walls of her asshole closing in on him in an iron grip. Gradually he started fucking her up the ass.

"Oh, that feels good," she said. "So fucking good. Oh, fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it good."

Jim sped up his motions, pushing his dick all the way up his mother's tight hot ass. He humped her like he was going crazy, his balls jiggling against her as he rammed his big cock all the way up her tiny tight asshole. His dick was red as it emerged from her hot hole and soon he was teetering on the edge of cumming.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum Julia," he spat out, the words exiting his mouth in a breathless string.

"Yes, that's it. Cum up my ass. Cum in your mother's ass," she coaxed him, turning her head enough to see his dick pounding up her ass as he neared his climax.

Sweat poured off him and his breath came in ragged little breaths as he fucked harder and harder. Finally he couldn't hold out any longer and his cum blasted up inside his mother's ass. She sighed and tore at the pillows as her son came inside her, then her voice picked up again and she was off chasing her own orgasm. Jim's cum flew out of him and splattered inside her asshole. He pumped it to a frothy cream where his dick met her puckered hole, and her cunt juice dripped out of her steaming pussy. His hands cupped her breasts and tweaked the nipples, bringing a whimper of pain to Julia's lips.

"Hurts a little," she said. "But hurts good. Oh, fuck me," she said, letting her last words escape in a sort of hissing sigh as Jim slowed his motions and wrung the last of his cums out of his balls.

She collapsed forward and turned onto her back. "Now eat me," she said, a smile playing across her lips. "Eat my asshole. Eat your cum out of me."

Jim immediately went down on her. He stabbed his tongue into her cunt and tasted the warm woman juices she'd just oozed out, and then flailed his stiff tongue into his mother's asshole, sucking his own cum out of her, tasting it mixed with her own sweat and cum and ass juice. It was a heady mixture and he swirled it on his tongue before moving up to kiss her.

She eagerly took his tongue into her mouth, giving him a long and sexy kiss, suctioning the complex taste into her own mouth, lapping up all the mixed juices from inside her son's mouth. She tasted his cum on his tongue, and tasted he pussy juice, and a hint of her asshole as well. It was a perfectly indescribable sensation, and she pulled him down on top of her, feeling his hard chest pressing against her soft breasts.

"You love your Mom, don't you baby?"

"Yes, I love you Mom," he said. "And I love to fuck you."

"I love to fuck you too baby. You're so good to your mother, such a good little motherfucker."

minyard
minyard
282 Followers