Family Home Stay Ch. 16

Story Info
The family thinsk about sex parties.
1.5k words
4.47
55.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

"Didn't you like doing it with Dad?" Jim asked. "Didn't you think it was a super hot time with him involved?"

"Yes, I think I said that. He is a good fuck."

"So, wouldn't it be nice to have him around more?"

"Don't push it, son. I said I like to fuck him. I'm not ready to live with him again."

"Well, okay, what if we do something like get together on a more regular basis. You know, like once a month or something."

"What is it exactly you have in mind?"

"Um, sex parties. Kind of like what we had the other night with Mariko and Rupert and me and you and Dad."

"Open to other people, or just family and close friends?" Julia asked.

"I don't know. Just us at first I guess. Maybe more later."

"I don't want to get into hosting some huge parties. Too many people spoil the place, spoil the fun."

"Okay, just family and friends then."

"I'm willing to give it a try. Just a trial basis, you understand?"

"Sure, sure Mom. I'll set it up. Once a month. I can hardly wait."

"Oh, by the way, did you hear what Mariko said?"

"No, what was it?"

"It's about her sister. Seems she's going to visit here soon."

"Sister? Oh, yeah I think I saw a picture of her. She's cute too. You know, I'm beginning to like Japanese. Especially if they're anything like Mariko. Maybe I'd like to do a homestay in Japan sometime."

"Sounds like a good idea. You could get lots of Asian nookie then. I bet they'd go crazy for your blue eyes, and your hard dick."

Jim smiled at his mother, not sure how much she was joking. Just then Mariko entered the room. She had on tiny shorts that clung to her hips and showed off her beautiful legs. She brushed the hair away from her eyes and went to stand beside Jim. He put an arm around her waist.

"What's this I hear about your sister?" he said.

"Yes, my sister. She want to come for visit too. I tell her what a great family this is."

"Are you and her, uh, very close?" Jim said, rubbing Mariko's butt.

"Yes, very close. We eat each other pussy many time."

"Yum yum," Julia said. "Got any hot pictures of her, or of the two of you together?"

"Maybe just one or two. Here one." She fished in her wallet and pulled out a small photo of them kissing. Both of them had swimsuits on. Chika was a little smaller than Mariko, but just as cute. Their suits were brief and Mariko had one hand on her sister's breast.

"When's she coming?" Jim asked.

"Maybe one month. She can stay for three month only because she don't have student visa like me."

"But maybe she can get one," Jim suggested.

"Maybe, if she like it. If you like her." She looked at Jim and he held her tight.

"You'd like to share her with us, right? Like her to get a good family fuck?"

"Yes, good fucking family," Mariko said. "I told her and she want it very much too. To fuck American man."

"And American woman," Julia added.

"Yes, that too," Mariko said, a shy smile spreading up her face.

"I'm getting horny just thinking about it," Jim said. "Two beautiful Japanese women, two beautiful sisters who love to get their brains fucked out."

"Eh?" Mariko said. "What's that? Fuck brains?"

"Just an expression. It means fuck very well."

"Oh, I see. Yes, I like fuck very well. So do Chika."

"Well well," Jim said. "I see our little parties are getting spiced up already."

"What party?" Mariko said.

"Sex parties. Like the other day. We decided to do them more regular. Like once a month. Let's see, we should be able to arrange the first one for soon after your sister arrives."

"Oh, she like that. Come to America and join fuck party."

"Did the two of you ever fuck a man together?" Jim asked. "You know, both of you at the same time with one man?"

"Um, let me think. One time we fuck in same room, but not share. And one time I walk in on her while she fuck."

"And did you join in with her?"

"Yes, I take my panties off and man puts his hand there. Chika watches him put his finger in me. Then she takes his finger in her mouth. She says tastes good."

"What a little slut you are," Julia said.

"What is slut?"

"It means you really like sex, really hot," Jim said, feeling his dick growing in his pants as Mariko told about her experiences with her sister.

"Oh, uh-huh. Chika like it too. She reach up and feel my breasts while man fuck her. I put them in her mouth and she kiss them, then I kiss her."

"I'm getting so hot just thinking about it," Jim said. "Is she small and cute like you?"

"Yes, almost all Japanese women small, slim, have small breasts." She cupped her own breasts to illustrate.

"Small but delicious," Jim said.

"Unh," she said, indicating a yes. "Chika smaller than me, younger. Only eighteen. Breasts very small."

"Oh we can't wait to eat her sweet young pussy," Julia said.

"And her tiny little tits," Jim said. "Dad'll go crazy over that much young Japanese pussy. Did you two ever fuck American men in Japan?"

"I did. I don't know Chika. I like American man. Have big dick. Japanese have small dick and like to tie up woman."

"What else do they like to do?" Julia asked.

"Like to get peed on, like to drink pee, like to put hot candle on woman, like to put all kind of things in pussy."

"Oh, you're gonna make me cum just talking about it," Julia said. "Get out your big American dick for us Jim. Go on Mariko."

"Chika like to eat pussy. I teach her. I eat her pussy. Once I eat her pussy while man fuck me. She have yummy pussy. Then man cum inside me and Chika taste him inside me. I cum in her mouth. She eat that too. Now she want all the time."

"Sounds like you've got a pretty hot family, too," Julia said. "Anybody else? Your Mom? Dad?"

"Just me and Chika. We keep it secret."

"Well, we'll get our two families together once she gets here," Jim said.

"Right," Julia said. "We expect you to do just like we say. Just like our good little Japanese whore. You'll start by tongue kissing her at the airport, and then . . ."

"At airport? In public? Japanese don't kiss in public. But you're our little whore now, and you're not in Japan. You'll do it, and you'll love it."

Jim had his cock out and was rapidly jacking himself off, listening to the hot talk. He was grunting and groaning, working up a sweat as his cock swelled to gigantic proportions. Mariko and Julia both turned to look at him, Mariko's eyes growing big as Jim pumped himself up to near an orgasm. Julia's eyes sparkled as she watched her horny young son bringing himself off.

"Go get it," Julia said, giving Mariko a slight push.

She knelt down in front of Jim as he continued to work his cock up and down in a steady fast rhythm. He was pounding it madly, jerking it so hard that any second he was going to shoot. Mariko flipped her hair over her shoulder and touched Jim's knees, then caressed the back of his thighs and grabbed handfuls of his butt cheeks. She rubbed her breasts against his legs and he went over the precipice. White creamy fluid spilled out of him, shooting out in a high trajectory as he kept up his frantic pace.

Big gooey drops splattered on Mariko's cheeks, in her hair, on her chin, and on the shoulders and front of her blouse. She tried to get his cock in her mouth, but he was jerking off so hard and fast that she couldn't get a mouthful. He shuddered as he expended the precious liquid and clamped his fingers on the base of his exploding dick, forcing out the last drops from his drained balls.

Mariko cupped him gently in her delicate fingers and finally slurped his cock head into her mouth, sucking out the last warm jism with her cheeks hollowed in. She lovingly licked up and down the length of his pulsating pole. One long finger teased around his asshole and his body jerked once more, sending one more load flying She gulped it greedily down her throat.

"Okay whore, bring me some of that delicious boy juice," Julia said. Mariko knee walked over to Julia, then slowly stood up, her face dripping with Jim's cum and her clothes and hair clotted with it. "Kiss me," Julia said.

Mariko leaned her body forward and was drawn into Julia's inviting embrace. Their breasts pressed together and Julia licked her son's cum from the Japanese woman's lovely face, then kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing in syncopation and their voices low murmurs lost in the depths of their throats.

"That's the way," Julia purred. "That's the way you'll kiss your sister when she gets off the plane."

"Okay," Mariko whispered, and Julia knew that she had her completely in her power.

minyard
minyard
282 Followers