Family Indiscretions Ch. 5

Story Info
Dorothy reveals secret to mom. Dorothy flashbacks with solo.
2.6k words
4.58
27.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy Michaels sat in classes all day wondering how her mother was going to take her news. How was she going to tell her in the first place? Would she be open minded to something like that? Dorothy couldn't help it. She figured that that was the way she was, and she had to accept it. Her mother would have to accept it also.

'She could forget about grandchildren,' Dorothy thought.

Just because she never had sex with boys, was she a lesbian? Just because she was attracted to her best friend, Jessica Chalmers, did that make her a lesbian?

She's been out on dates before, but she' had to tell all the guys "no," she wasn't that 'kind of a girl.'

What kind of a girl was she?

She masturbated frequently, but always thinking of her beautiful friend. She got chills every time she was near her.

So, was this eighteen year old virgin a lesbian?

She was definitely confused by this whole mess.

But today was the day. She was going to confront her mother with this news. Maybe she would be understanding.

As the last bell rang Dorothy swallowed hard.

'Here we go. This is it,' she thought, as she climbed on the bus.

Shirley Michaels glanced at her watch. She headed upstairs to get dressed. She wondered again what her daughter wanted to talk about.

Returning downstairs, she headed to the kitchen to put on some coffee. Today was Friday, and Shirley was thankful knowing that she didn't have to prepare a meal. Her husband, Dan, always stopped somewhere on his way home on Fridays. He usually always got more than enough to eat.

When the coffee was finished, she poured herself a cup. Returning to the living room, she sat on the couch.

She had just gotten comfortable, as her daughter, Dorothy, walked through the door.

"Hi mom," Dorothy greeted her, walking over and putting her books on an end-table. She lightly kissed her mother on the cheek as always, and took a seat beside her.

"Thank you dear," Shirley said. "How was your day princess?"

"Ha, boring as usual. I'm glad it's Friday," she answered.

"So, Dot? What is this important subject you need to discuss with me," she asked her daughter?

Dorothy hesitated for a second before answering. "Well as you know my car is on the fritz again. Do you think daddy would spring for a new one? A battery, I mean?"

"Is that all? I thought it was more important than that," she surmised.

"No, that's all," Dorothy lied.

Her mother looked into her eyes, sensing that there was something else. "Are you sure dear? Remember, I'm your mother and you can tell me anything."

"Well, it's really personal mother. You can't tell anyone. Not even dad," she muttered out.

"Dorothy Michaels," her mother snapped at her! "You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Pregnant? Hell no," she snapped back! "Mom, I've never even been with a boy."

"But you've been out on dates before, Dorothy," she thought for a second and it suddenly hit her. "You mean to tell me that they've never touched you.?"

"Oh, they've tried mother, they've tried. But I wouldn't let them," came her quick reply.

"Oh my! Then, that means," Shirley hesitated. "You're still a virgin?" She had a puzzled look on her face, like it was an impossibility in this day and age.

Shirley took her daughter's hand in her own, and looking directly in her eyes, "Honey, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. As a matter of fact, I think it's very commendable of you. I'm very proud of you."

"Even if I'm a lesbian, mother?" Dorothy broke into tears. But she had finally said it.

Now it was in the open.

"A lesbian?" Her mother laughed.

Quickly composing herself, "I'm sorry dear. Whatever gave you the idea that you were a lesbian?"

"I know I'm one. A lesbian. I'm in love with Jessica Chalmers," Dorothy answered.

"You're in love with Jessica Chalmers," her mother questioned her?

Before Dorothy could answer, "I can understand that. After all she's been your best friend since you were eleven, ever since we moved here. But a lesbian? Come on Dorothy."

"It's true mom," Dorothy's weeping had subsided now to only a few tears running down her cheeks. "Every time I masturbate I think about her."

"Dorothy," her mother acted surprised! "You masturbate," she asked? Knowing that of course her daughter masturbated. Doesn't everyone?

"Yes," was all Dorothy could say. Her mother acted weird. Didn't she know that everyone masturbated?

'Huh, maybe she didn't,' Dorothy thought, shrugging her shoulders.

"Have you ever touched her? Sexually I mean," Shirley asked her daughter?"

'I have,' she thought with a wicked grin.

"No," came Dorothy's quick reply.

"And she's never touched you?"

"No," she answered again.

"Then you're not a lesbian," her mother reassured her.

"No? Than what am I then," she asked, mystified?

"You're just what is called bi-curious," she explained to Dorothy. "I think most young ladies probably are, at one time or another." Then she added, "There's nothing to worry about. Why don't you go upstairs and change now? And don't worry. It's our little secret."

Dorothy headed up the stairs to her room. She felt a little better now. Her mother was more understanding, and a lot more helpful than she thought she would be.

'Mom's pretty cool,' she thought.

Shirley went to the kitchen and picked up the phone. She called Veronica Chalmers. She was Jessica's mother.

"Hello, Ronnie, this is Shirley, and do I have some news for you," she blurted out!

Hi Shirley," Veronica said. "It's been a couple of weeks since I heard from you. What's up?"

Shirley explained everything that Dorothy had told her. So much for their "little secret."

"And you want me to do what," Veronica asked? Already knowing the answer.

"Well," said Shirley. "Since you let me have Jessica, I thought it only fair to give you a crack at Dorothy."

"Shirley, sweetheart! That's awful sporting of you."

"But there's one condition," Shirley told her. "You have to fill me in on every nasty detail."

"Umm, I will sweetheart. So she'll be here early?"

"My husband will drop her off before his golf game, around seven," Shirley assured her.

"Great, ta-ta," Veronica said, and they both hung up.

Shirley sat in her kitchen for a few minutes more. It would be at least another two and a half hours before Dan arrived home. She thought that it was a good time for a nap, or maybe another good cum.

She headed upstairs, and checked on Dorothy before going to her bedroom. Her daughter was asleep under her blankets.

Shirley, laying on her bed, pulled her jeans down to her ankles. She reached into the night stand and pulled out a purple colored dildo.

Veronica Chalmers had given it to her shortly after they first met. Shirley was happy to learn that 'Ronnie,' as she liked to be called, was bisexual. She just told her flat out! Then Shirley told her the same.

Shirley told the attractive blonde widow, seven years her junior, how beautiful she thought she was. They had sex right there in Veronica's kitchen.

It was another time now that Shirley was reminiscing about, as she pressed the dildo into her panty covered cleft.

Just one month earlier, she and Ronnie were laying in bed in the afterglow of some pretty heated sex. They had both been drinking earlier in the day and they still had a pretty hefty buzz on.

"I saw you eyeing Jessica up and down earlier," Ronnie said to Shirley.

"What? No," Shirley was caught off guard. "I was only checking out her tan lines."

"Yeah, right," Veronica's tone mocked her. "You were checking out her delicious body. Her tits. Her ass."

"No," Shirley protested.

"Yes you were," Veronica went on. " I bet you were even trying to see if you could get a glimpse of her sweet pussy, Weren't you?"

"No, I swear," Shirley still objected. "I've just never seen her sunbathing in her bikini before."

"You want to fuck her," Veronica continued. "Don't you?" Veronica put a finger to her twat and moved it back and forth.

"No, never," Shirley lied. "She's your daughter. I wouldn't do that to you."

"You want to fuck her," Veronica repeated. "Don't lie to me bitch." Her breathing had increased by now and became shallower. "You can. I want you to. I want you to eat her pussy for me, just like I did. I want you to suck on her tender clit, just like I did."

"You? And your daughter," Shirley questioned her?

"Yes, damn it. Yes," Veronica screamed, but more from the pleasure she was giving herself! "Yes, and she does me too. Oh God, I'm cumming."

Shirley was so taken off guard, she just then realized that Veronica was in a state of blissful ecstasy. She leaned over and took a nipple in her mouth, while her hand played with the woman's other tit. She slowly crawled to her belly, kissing her navel. Lower she crept until her tongue found her clit. She inhaled it into her mouth. She sucked on it and nibbled it with her teeth.

Ronnie's fingers flew in and out of her slippery slit until she screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck," she was coming hard. "Oh shit, ahh."

Shirley rested her head in Ronnie's lap.

Shirley's remembrance was getting her hotter than hell. Laying in her own bed, she now had her panties bunched to one side. She was furiously pulling the purple phallus in and out of her pink gash. Her other hand was fondling her tits. Her tongue occasionally lashed out and she would lick and suck her own nipple into her mouth.

She remembered entering the girl's room. It was lit only by the full moon, shining through the window. Jessica's face was visible, laying on a pillow. The rest of her body was covered with a sheet. She was laying in a fetal position.

Shirley turned around to see Veronica silhouetted in the open doorway. She was already touching herself in anticipation.

Shirley whirled back around, once again facing the sleeping beauty, Her legs felt wobbly to her, and her body was hungry for the girl before her. She slowly approached the bed, and reaching down, she gently peeled back the sheet.

She gasped in surprise. Jessica now lay before her completely nude. Shirley heard Veronica in the doorway.

"Oh, yes," escaped from Veronica's lips.

The girl on the bed stirred. She was now half on her back and half on her side. Shirley's heart jumped into her throat as she spied the girl's vagina. It was almost hairless, as her mother had taught her to shave it.

"Do it," Veronica told her, as she cupped her own breast.

Shirley bent down and kissed the girl's neck. Her hands fell to Jessica's tits, and her tongue soon followed. She took a nipple in her mouth and swirled it around on her tongue. She heard a soft moan come from Jessica's lips.

"Mama," Jessica asked? She was still half asleep.

"It's ok baby," her mother answered from the doorway. "Mama's here."

"Then, who, who is it," her daughter asked, bewildered?

"It's ok baby," her mother repeated. "It's Aunt Shirley."

"Shirley? Mrs. Michaels," she asked. She was almost stunned now.

"That's right sweetie," Veronica continued. "She's going to take good care of you. Just lay back and relax now. Ok?"

"Ok mama," Jessica said, still unsure of the situation.

Her mother sensed her concern. "Don't worry Jess, she won't hurt you. Besides she's good, she's real good," she emphasized!

During the brief conversation, Shirley had not lifted her face from Jessica's breasts. Now the girl grabbed Shirley's head and rubbed her face into her tits.

"Oh, Gawd," escaped Jessica's lips. She pulled Shirley to her and gave her a wet kiss.

She kissed her again and Shirley's hand found it's way to Jessica's young twat.

"Yes, fuck her," Veronica said, now leaning inside the doorway. "Fuck my girl," her own fingers rapidly flying in and out of her cunt.

Jessica released her hold on Shirley's head. "Umm, Shirley," she said, licking her lips. She tasted the older woman's lipstick. "Umm, you taste good."

"Oh, sweet Jessica," the mature lady said to her. "You taste good too baby."

Shirley kissed her. This time she slipped her tongue in her mouth, and the young girl responded in kind. They intertwined their tongues together.

"Oh, Gawd," Jessica said, as she felt the heat run through her young body. "I want you to eat me, please," she begged.

"Yes. Eat her little cunt," her mother exclaimed! She was now standing fully in the room.

Veronica walked over to a chair that was positioned near the bed. She sat down, and spreading her legs, she draped them over the arms of the chair. She had a good vantage point, and stuck her fingers back into her opening.

Shirley ran her tongue down Jessica's lithe body. Past her small tits, going past her navel. Down to the small patch of fuzz just above her young cunt hole. She thrust her tongue onto the girl's tight gash, running it up and down. She licked the little cunt like an ice-cream cone at first, tasting Jessica's dew drops.

With Shirley's right index and middle fingers, she opened the girl's petal. She slowly and methodically inserted her left index finger into the small opening. At the same time her mouth locked onto her clit. She sucked it hard, while slowly finger fucking her. Shirley could hear Jessica's mother cumming in the background.

Shirley was enjoying playing with the eighteen year old, but she also wanted someone to gratify her as well.

"Oh fuck, Shirley. Eat me," the girl was squirming, making it difficult for Shirley to keep holding her young pussy open.

So Shirley quit trying and rubbed her own clit instead.

"Make her cum, Shirley," Veronica breathed, as she now played with her own breast.

"Yes," Shirley responded, lifting her face for a moment.

Without warning she rolled Jessica over with her, and now the girl was sitting on her face.

Shirley's legs were spread, and her fingers quickly found her own clit, while her left index finger was still inside Jessica's cunt.

Shirley felt a warm breath on her pussy, then she felt the wet tongue. Veronica had moved into position.

"Oh Gawd, fuck," Jessica stammered as she squeezed both her tits. Her supple body was on the threshold of orgasm. She reached down and rubbed her clit.

"Oh, ahh. I'm cumming, oh Gawd," she gasped and her body went stiff.

"Oh, yes. Cum baby. Cum for mama and Aunt Shirley," Veronica said, looking up from Shirley's tasty mound.

Shirley plunged her tongue alongside her finger, getting as deep as possible. She wanted to make the girl cum again.

"Oh fuck. Oh Gawd," the young girl panted, as Shirley's finger and tongue assaulted her young mound.

"Mmm, umm," Veronica mumbled as she was eating Shirley's pussy. She was getting excited for her baby girl.

Shirley was very aroused also, both from the attention she was getting from Veronica, and from the taste of sweet little Jessica on her tongue.

Veronica had retrieved a small dildo from somewhere near the bed, and while her tongue was traipsing around inside Shirley's mature cunt, she was pile driving her own pussy from underneath.

The room was filled with sounds of ecstasy as the three of them came together.

Jessica removed her cunt from Shirley's face, and laid on top of her. She kissed the older woman, tasting her own juices on her tongue.

to be continued...