Family Indiscretions Ch. 6

Story Info
Mom & daughter surprise. Tony at bar.
3.6k words
4.64
27.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley will never forget that night. While laying in her own bed, fucking herself crazy with the purple gift from Veronica, she thought she heard a noise coming from the hallway. She lifted her head to listen. She didn't hear anything further and dismissed it.

She continued. Her one hand pumping the dildo in and out of her cunt, the other hand roughly playing with her tits.

She moaned, "Oh fuck. Umm, fuck."

Her love juice covered the dildo, leaked out and flowed onto her hand. She brought the toy to her lips. She licked her cum from the sides before inserting it into her mouth and sucking it like it was a real cock.

She rested for a few minutes before again getting dressed. She went down the hallway toward her daughter, Dorothy's room.

Upon arriving outside the girls room, Shirley heard a strange noise. It almost sounded like her daughter was moaning. The door was opened a crack, and Shirley , for a moment thought about knocking. Instead, she slowly opened it a little further, just enough to look inside.

Shirley was not too shocked by what she saw, as her daughter was laying on her bed, masturbating. She was startled however by what was coming out of Dorothy's mouth.

"Oh mom," Dorothy said, as she moved her finger in and out of her tight hole. "Oh fuck, my mother is so hot," as she brought her other hand to her shapely tits.

Shirley stood there for a few short moments more, almost in disbelief. Now she knew who made the noise.

After slowly closing the door, she crept back to her room. She pulled a paper bag from her closest. In it she put the purple cock that she had just used. She also gathered up a small clitoral vibrator, the size of a lip balm, and her strap-on dildo. She went back into the closest and retrieved the harness for it. In addition she located a new shiny silver vibrator and a small butt plug which she also put in the bag.

Her legs were shaking as she left her bedroom and walked the short distance to Dorothy's room.

She once again slowly pushed the door open and peeked in.

Dorothy was still at it. Her eyes were closed as she had a finger moving in and out of her virgin cunt., and her other hand was busy fingering her clitoris. Shirley could see her hairy bush, and decided she would have to teach her how to shave it.

"Oh mom," Dorothy said aloud. "Oh mom, I want you now," as she sensed the first waves of pleasure shoot through her nimble body. "Oh fuck," she rubbed her clit a little harder, while forcing a second finger into her hot snatch. "Fuck, what am I going to do?"

She started cumming like never before. "Ahh, fuck. Ahh fuck. Oh shit," she said as she raised her little ass off the bed. She was breathing hard, so she took a few deep breaths to calm her down.

She didn't hear her mother as she had entered the room, and put her bag down beside the bed.

Dorothy opened her eyes. She quickly tried to cover herself.

"Mom," she questioned her? "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough," she told her daughter. "You saw me, so I thought it only fair." She sat on the edge of the bed.

"No, I didn't," Dorothy lied to her mother!

"Yes. You did," her mother retorted. I heard you in the hallway."

"Oh mom," Dorothy answered, fighting back her tears. "I'm so ashamed," and the tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh, baby. There's no need for that," Shirley said as she took her daughter's head in her hands and placed it on her shoulder in a loving embrace. "There's no need to be sorry."

"But I, I," she started to speak but her mother cut her off.

"It's ok Dorothy, really," she reassured her. "It'll be our little secret."

She looked into her mother's eyes, and Shirley lightly kissed her forehead. Dorothy, thinking nothing of it, hugged her mother a little tighter.

Shirley kissed her again, this time on the temples. Then she kissed Dorothy's cheek.

Dorothy felt her mother's lips lightly kiss her earlobes. She felt her teeth nibble them as well. She pushed her mother away.

"Mom, what are you doing," she asked her?

"Dorothy, I'm just giving you the love that you need," she snapped back!

"But its wrong," Dorothy said, more confused now then ever.

"And watching and fantasizing about your own mother isn't," Shirley quickly answered back. "Come on now Dorothy."

Dorothy started sobbing heavily.

"Dorothy, listen to me," she ordered her! "There's no need to cry or to be scared or anything."

"I'm not scared mother," Dorothy said, looking at her mother's face. "I'm just so confused."

"I know Dot," her mother said sympathetically. "I was confused my first time too." She paused for a second, and picking up her bag of toys, she added, "Just remember, it doesn't make you a lesbian."

"What?"

But Shirley didn't answer her. Instead she dumped the contents of the bag on the edge of her daughter's bed.

"Holy shit mother," Dorothy exclaimed! The girl was astonished. She never saw anything like it before. She wasn't even sure what it all meant. She looked on, puzzled.

"Relax Dorothy," Shirley told her. "Don't you want your mother to teach you?"

"Teach me," she questioned her?

"Yes Dot. Teach you, all about sex," she said as she put a hand on her daughter's bare shoulder.

"That's ok, isn't it baby," she asked her?

"I don't know," Dorothy replied. How was she supposed to answer her mother.

"Well Dorothy, the way I see it is when you love someone as much as I love you, then what's wrong with giving that person pleasure?" She moved a little closer.

"Nothing, I guess," Dorothy timidly answered.

Shirley leaned in and brushed her lips against Dorothy's. She parted the girl's lips with her own, and not using her tongue yet, kissed her feverishly.

"Umm, did you like that," Shirley asked? She was aware of Dorothy as she trembled.

"Yes, it was nice," she answered, wondering how far her mother would go.

"And this is what is known as French kissing," Shirley said, as she wrapped her arms around Dorothy.

She kissed her much in the same manner as before, except this time she slipped her tongue into her daughter's mouth. She felt Dorothy trembling again.

"Dorothy," she said as she stood up and started undressing. "Next time stick out your tongue. Put it in my mouth." She sat back on the bed and removed her bra, leaving on just her panties.

Shirley leaned in again, but this time Dorothy kissed her mother first. She stuck her tongue into her mouth, just like Shirley told her to do. Shirley sucked it in deeper, before ramming her tongue into Dorothy's pretty mouth.

"Umm, hmm," Dorothy said, before breaking away. "That was nice."

"Has a boy ever kissed you like that," her mother asked?

"No, never," came Dorothy's only reply.

"Dorothy, I know your body, because I know mine," Shirley said. "I know what I like, and I know what feels good," she continued. "And this is something you will always remember, and cherish."

Shirley kissed her daughter's neck. She worked her way to her shoulder, and lightly kissed her there. She bent down and kissed her small breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and delicately chewed on it, before sucking on it more vigorously.

Dorothy let out a moan of pleasure as she touched the back of Shirley's head.

Shirley palmed Dorothy's other tit, kneading it roughly with her hand.

"Yes, that feels so good," Dorothy cooed.

"Umm, oh god Dorothy," her mother sighed. "I can't wait to taste you any longer."

With her hand she gently forced her daughter down prone on the middle of the bed. She kissed her way down to the girl's belly. She kissed her navel, while both hands rubbed the inside of Dorothy's thighs. She stuck her tongue into the girl's belly button before moving on.

Her thumb found Dorothy's clit. Shirley could see the goose bumps on Dorothy's stomach as she gently stroked the little button between her fingers.

"God, what a sweet little pussy you have," Shirley said, as her tongue found the girl's virginal slit.

Dorothy experienced a very different sensation as her mother's tongue explored her tight cunt. The wetness of her tongue alone sent thrills throughout her body. Thrills she had never sensed before.

Shirley tore into her daughter's pussy like it was going to be her last meal. She was starving for it. She devoured Dorothy's juices as they trickled out onto her tongue.

"Umm. Oh mom," Dorothy moaned. "Umm, you make my pussy feel so fucking good."

Shirley lifted her head for a moment. "Oh baby, you taste wonderful."

"Oh, please don't stop," Dorothy begged her mother.

Shirley dove back in again, sucking her daughters tiny slit. She would alternate between licking her gash and sucking and biting her clit. She finally inserted her right pinky finger in Dorothy's cunt. This drove the girl wild with excitement.

"Uunghh," Dorothy cried out, bucking her hips! "Oh God. Oh fuck." She was hotter then ever before.

Shirley, really wanting to get her off, picked up the little clitoral vibrator. She turned it on and it made a soft buzzing noise.

"You're gonna love this baby," she said as she touched it to Dorothy's hot clit.

As soon as Dorothy felt the little toy on her small clit, she lifted her sweet buns off the bed. She placed her hands under her ass, while her mother vibrated her button and continued licking the entire length of her slit. Shirley was also still sticking her pinky finger in and out of Dorothy's tasty gash.

As Dorothy came closer and closer to climaxing, Shirley's manifestations became more intense. She knew she could prime her daughter for bigger and better things.

Dorothy started bucking her hips again, more fiercely this time.

"Oh mom. Oh, fuck me," Dorothy snorted. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. Holy fuck mother." Her face contorted as she bounced on the bed, smearing her cum all over her mother's face.

"Fuck, that was great," Dorothy stated, after catching her breath, as she smiled at Shirley.

"It gets better darling," Shirley said, looking up from between her daughter's legs. "It gets a lot better," as she kissed the insides of Dorothy's thighs.

Tony Danforth pulled into the parking lot of his strip club, Tony's Place. The lot was empty except for the Mc's Buick. Alfred, the aging Mc was already inside the club.

'Probably helping himself to the booze,' Tony thought.

Tony walked through the side door, and sure enough, Alfred was sitting behind the bar drinking bourbon and water.

Tony motioned for him to join him in his office. "Bring the bottle, Tony said. "And a couple of glasses."

Tony took a seat behind his desk. Alfred walked in behind him and set the two glasses down. He filled them and handed one to Tony.

"Some night last night, huh boss," Alfred asked?

"You don't know the half of it Al," Tony responded.

"You gonna tell me about it," Alfred inquired, as usual?

Well, after Brianne and Charity put on that little show of theirs, I was pretty turned on," Tony started. "I met them backstage. They were really hot."

Tony wondered for a second if the old boy could get it up anymore. He refilled his glass and drank the shot down.

"They started kissing me, and the one even put my dick in her mouth right there, backstage."

"Holy shit," Alfred said, chocking back the booze.

Tony recalled going into the office and sitting on the leather sofa. The ladies were on him at once. Brianne kissed him, sliding her tongue down his throat, and Charity resumed what she had started earlier, almost deep throating him immediately.

Tony managed to get his pants off without disturbing the lovely Charity Devine.

He broke away from Brianne Rose and pulled his shirt over his head.

Brianne kissed him one more time, before kissing her way down his chest and flat stomach.

She soon joined her friend who was engulfing his entire prick in her mouth. She didn't want to relinquish her role and Brianne knew it would be difficult to persuade her otherwise. So Brianne kissed his nut sack, first taking one ball in her mouth and sucking it in. She licked it with her hot mouth and tongue, before letting it go and moving to the other one.

Tony was in heaven, but he knew he couldn't handle this treatment much longer.

"Oh fuck," he said. "If you two keep doing that , I'm going to cum." He felt the sweat forming on his entire body.

Tony's comment just seemed to inspire the girls. They started going at it with more intensity. Tony knew he was finished, almost before he got started.

"Stop or I'm gonna shoot," Tony begged. "Oh fuck!"

Charity's mouth was so hot and she tightened her lips around Tony's prick. She didn't want to lose any of his goo when he did explode. Which would be any second. She was moving her mouth at a furious pace.

"Here it comes," Tony warned them as he felt his balls tighten, and then surge. "Oh fuck. Damn!"

Charity felt the first rope of jism slam into the back of her throat, and she tried greedily to swallow it down. The second blast came as she let his cock slide out of her mouth a little, in order to try to avoid choking on his spunk. She slurped it with her tongue and swallowed it also. Charity's eyes rolled and she saw lonely Brianne. Charity squeezed Tony's prick and passed it to Brianne's mouth.

Tony's third bolt of sperm landed on Brianne's lips, before she could suck his cock in her mouth. It dribbled down, and splashed on her massive tits. Charity willingly put her mouth to her tits and cleaned them up with her tongue.

Tony's prick jetted another rope of sperm. This time into Brianne's mouth, and she tasted his cum on her tongue for the first time, then swallowed it down. A final blast and Brianne swirled it on her tongue, savoring it, before swallowing the last of his seed into her belly.

She continued sucking Tony's rapidly shrinking cock in and out of her mouth.

"Damn ladies. That was fucking fantastic," Tony finally said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Shit baby, were just getting started," Charity said. "Isn't that right babe?" Charity glanced at Brianne who was still sucking on Tony's soft member.

Tony looked down at Brianne and he noticed his cock staring to rise again. He glanced at Charity and smiled. Then he kissed her, fully embracing the Nubian goddess.

Shirley Michaels extracted herself from between her daughter's legs, and lay on the center of the bed.

"Now Dorothy, I know that you're going to be apprehensive about this, but there's really no need to be," she told her daughter.

"What are you talking about mother," Dorothy asked?

"I'm talking about you putting your pretty little head between my thighs, and eating your mother's pussy," she said, as she picked up her purple dildo. "That's what!"

"But I don't know how," Dorothy said with anxiety in her voice.

"Oh baby. Just do it the way I did it to you," Shirley said. "And use this," handing the purple phallus to Dorothy.

Shirley slipped her panties off her hips and rolled them down her legs, removing them.

Dorothy looked at her mother in awe. Her whole body was shaking.

Shirley, sensing her daughter's uneasiness, reached out, and pulled the girl toward her.

She kissed her on the mouth, while at the same time, dipping her fingers in her own pussy. She brought her cum drenched fingers to Dorothy's lips.

"Here baby. Taste this," she said, as she inserted them into her daughter's mouth.

Dorothy did not hesitate as she opened her mouth and twirled her tongue around her mother's fingers.

"Suck on them baby," Shirley sighed. "Taste my cum. It's good, huh?"

"Umm, mother," came the girls reply.

"You want to eat your mother's pussy now, don't you baby?"

"Oh god, yes," Dorothy replied.

Shirley pushed her daughter's head down toward her bosom. "Then get started then."

Dorothy's lips found her mother's nipples and she sucked them into her mouth. She almost felt like she was an infant again. But it was different this time, as their bodies became heated with an intensity Dorothy had never felt before.

Dorothy's teeth clenched and bit on her mother's nipples.

Shirley cried out, "Oh yes baby. Oh god yes!"

Shirley's hand reached out and found the one Dorothy held the dildo in.

"Oh god, I need that in me, Shirley panted. "Hurry."

Dorothy traced her tongue down her mother's belly. She stopped, all of a sudden at the very womb in which she was born.

"Put your tongue on my clit baby," Shirley breathed. Her hand guided her daughter's face to her furrow.

Dorothy let her mother take control, and she soon found her lips on Shirley's twat. She inhaled her pungent odor, and tasted her very distinctive flavor. It was tangy, and Dorothy immediately decided that she liked it.

Dorothy's tongue now attacked Shirley's crevice. She licked and sucked on her pussy lips. She had almost forgotten about the purple dildo in her hand until her mother once again clasped hold of Dorothy's wrist and guided it to her wet cunt.

Dorothy had only ever used her fingers on her own tiny hole, and she didn't right away comprehend how this large object was supposed to fit inside her mother's cunt.

"Rub it around my slit," Shirley instructed.

Dorothy did as she was ordered, and she could tell by her mother's reaction that she was getting excited. She clamped her lips onto Shirley's distended clit and sucked it into her mouth while flicking it with her tongue. She enjoyed it when her mother had done that to her. It excited her tasting Shirley's juices. She never expected it to be this good.

"Oh baby, yes," Shirley exhaled.

Wrapping a hand around her daughter's, she pulled the purple cock into her cuntal opening. She buried the first six inches into her snatch.

"Ohhh," Shirley moaned.

She withdrew all but the very tip of the fake cock from her pussy, before ramming it back in. She almost had the full length in her on the second stroke. She glanced at Dorothy.

"Oh, baby," Shirley spoke to her daughter. "I want you to fuck me just like this.

Shirley, demonstrating to Dorothy, moved the dildo in and out of her juiced up slot. As she fucked herself, she rotated the toy from side to side and up and down. She gradually increased her rate of speed, before turning the chore over to Dorothy.

Removing her hand from her daughter's, "Do me good baby," she said.

Dorothy's hand took over where her mother's had left off. She once again put her face to Shirley's twat and nibbled on her swollen clit.

Shirley's hands were busy squeezing her generous tits. She was sticking out her tongue, and licking her own nipples.

"Oh yes," Shirley whimpered. "Keep fucking me baby." She made a loud slurping noise as she sucked a nipple into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck baby," Shirley cried. "Just like that. Make your mother cum. Eat me. Fuck me. Oh god."

Dorothy was pummeling her mother's cunt at a furious pace. She was enjoying tasting the juices that ran out of Shirley's gash. She never even tasted her own pussy before and wondered if the taste would be any different.

Dorothy had her lips tightly fastened around her mother's clit as she inserted a finger into her own tight box, trying to extinguish her undisclosed passion.

Her finger felt good, but she wondered how much better the dildo would be.

'Or a real cock,' Dorothy thought.

She felt her silky smoothness as her juices started flowing. She became aware of the warmth of her liquid.

"Ahh," Dorothy said, and she pressed on.

She was lost in the moment.

Although Dorothy's lips were still locked onto her mother's clit, and she was still ramming her mature cunt with the purple dildo, she no longer perceived what she was doing, as her instincts took over. She only knew that she wanted to do more.

"Oh baby. Oh yes," Shirley said, as she took control of the ramrod in her cunt, jamming it in to the hilt.

Dorothy brought her juiced up finger to her mouth, and sucked her secretions from it. It tasted slightly different from her mother's, to Dorothy's amazement.

12