Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Old Love, Someone New and Me.
8.5k words
4.39
9.5k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

"This is payback for what you did for us. You indulged our fantasies and helped to get us horny again. And you teased us, did you ever tease us. Now get on your stomach. We're going to start by relieving that tightness that you carry around with you."

Kaja had pulled out the lotion, and put some on her hands to warm it. She then passed the bottle to Zophia. They both started massaging me at my feet, one on each leg. They firmly attacked the tightness of my body several square inches at a time. I could feel my body slowly loosen up, I could feel the tenderness behind their firmness. These women knew me, they knew my body, they knew my soul.

Slowly they moved up my legs to just below my ass. They were doing just enough to me to make me begin to squirm. They were getting closer and closer to my bottom when they giggled and jumped to the back of my neck. I was being played with, and they were doing such a fine job playing with me. They enjoyed it and I didn't mind making them happy.

At my shoulders, they split me at first between my neck and my shoulders for a few minutes. While I was taking this all in, I began to hear them humming. It was a ballad that Zophia started to slowly sing, a traditional polish love song. Kaja sang the harmony. This was wonderful.

They continued the massage, each moving to work a shoulder, arm and their half of my back, alternating caressing my spine. I was fully relaxing, enjoying all the attention when suddenly each of them grabbed a cheek and one of them slipped a finger along my asshole. They both laughed at breaking the spell they had me under. I love these women, sometimes.

Then Kaja ordered me to flip over so they could continue. Now I got to look at them as they worked on me. They started that process all over again. But this time, one or the other would lean over to kiss me, or drape their bra covered tits over my face and giggle. When ever I tried to touch either of them, they would playfully slap at my hands, saying that there would be time for that later.

They started working from my temples and moved slowly down to my waist, and kept up a banter between them. I was the subject of that banter. It was like I wasn't even there, like I was a piece of meat. They loved teasing me. They kept me excited, I was hearing all about who was going to feed their pussy to my mouth first, who was going to have me cum in their pussy first. Then they started asking each other if they should just tie me up, then they could take turns. A mischievousness was in their voices and their eyes. Being tied up was not part of the bargain, but I wouldn't put anything past these women.

By this time, their massage was approaching my cock. They both unsuccessfully skimmed over it while jetting to my feet, giggling the whole while. They started with my toes and a foot massage and slowly moved up my legs.

All the while, they were describing things that each of them had done with me in the past. It's one thing to have wonderful, exciting memories of love making shared with your partner, but to have it described to another partner can be a bit unnerving. I was naked in two different ways. They enjoyed the hell out my occasional discomfort. I also think that they were mentally taking notes. Which one was more adventurous? This piece of meat was never going to tell because even he did not know.

Finally, they could no longer avoid the part of me left. They were looking at each other, then me, then nodding to each other they both leaned over. Each of then started to lick part of my cock. Sometimes one would be higher then the other, sometimes they would just be on different sides, both were avoiding my helmet. This really was payback for me teasing them both so, damn it.

Finally I saw those two make eye contact, then kissed each other with my cock head between their lips. Their tongues and my cockhead were all in that delicious mix. I gasped at the moment it happened and they moaned slightly. After that they were both taking turns on my cock, with a bit of abandon. They were passing it back and forth, laughing and giggling and fondling by balls and massaging the outside of my asshole. That was when Kaja spoke up to Zophia, "You know, you were right, it is fun to share a cock. Never would have thought of it."

That was when I spoke up, "by the way ladies, do I have anything to say in this matter? You have teased and titillated me for hours, and I want nothing more than to eat and fuck each of you, several times. You have" and I was cut off. Zophia had dropped her bra and stuck her tit in my mouth, holding my head in her hands, not letting me do anything but suck her tit. Not to be outdone, Kaja brought my right hand into her soaking wet panties. Mission accomplished, their mission accomplished.

Zopha spoke up, "You rarely ask for anything Fred, we were wondering how long you were going to hold out before asking. Now be a good boy and lap up this tit for me, it's been dying for your mouth all evening. It's hard work to get and keep you excited with out us getting any relief, don't you think so Kaja?" All I heard was her cooing and saying, "Yes yes yes" while she was humping my hand. I tried to pull my hand out, but she wouldn't let me. "No way Fred, finish what you started, don't you dare stop" and she came over my hand, then slouched into my side, catching her breath.

While I Kaja was humping me, Zophia pulled my other hand into her panties, and humped my hand for a full five seconds until she also came and slumped against me. This was going to be a great night.

With Kaja laying against me, I unsnapped her bra strap and rolled the straps off her shoulders. She started to sit up and I took off her bra, releasing her breasts to my mouth. I eagerly suckled them. She was still sensitive from her just coming. She pushed my mouth away.

Then I turned my attention to Zophia, grabbing her panties by each side of her hips. I pulled them down to her knees. She reached over and kissed me hard and long while she reached down and pulled them off the rest of the way. Being lost in the kiss, I felt some hands on my head, and those hands were pushing my head down to Zophia's pussy. I realized that those were Kaja'a hands, and those hands had spread Zophia's legs for me.

I had no time to slowly nuzzle her cunt, two sets of hands were shoving my face into it. I lay there, eating her, feeling her body and her sex quiver in my mouth. Then I felt a hand between my legs. It was massaging between my balls and my asshole. Then a set of hands started to pull my waist up. Kaja whispered for me to get on my knees, but keep eating. There I was, head down in a cunt, ass up in the air, and not knowing what was going to happen next.

The gentle thwack on my cheek caused me to jump, then I felt a mouth on my cock. Looking up, I saw Zophia smiling. "I saw this once before, but you like this time better. She is prettier you know. I like this much better too." After a few minutes of this, and getting an occasional slap on the cheek, I stared to work harder to get Zophia to come. She sighed, "Freydrick, this is wonderful watching you enjoy this so much. I like watching you eat me out while getting your cock sucked by a woman. Kaja, you do think that it is time to change?" and with that, those two switched places. I got to look at Kaja while I ate her out and my cock was sucked by Zophia.

This went on for a few minutes when I told them that I had to withdraw. I did not want come so quick, we had all night. In a second, I was rolled on to my back and Kaja put her pussy on my mouth, reverse cowboy style. She held my head with her legs, not letting me go. Before I could protest, Zophia mounded my cock. I could not see a thing, but I heard them kissing and panting. It was more intensity than I could handle, I exploded into Zophia. They both heard my moans and felt my body spasm. Zophia stayed on me, but stopped pumping so I could recover. When I stopped breathing so hard, Zophia rolled off to the side, looking at Kaja.

When I pulled out and rolled to the side, I saw Kaja staring, staring and motionless. There was a look of concern on her face, a questioning. She was staring at Zophia, but not her face. These two had been playing with each other for me and their pleasure of teasing me. But now something was different. There was nothing required or implied or forced in our three way, although I did speak of my own same-sex actions when I was asked. I didn't think that it was going to happen with these two, no matter how adventurous I had seen them be. It is one thing to play and pretend with your sexual fantasies. Actually standing on the edge of the bridge with the bungee cord around your feet, that is totally different. I remember that very clearly. Years ago my choice was to dive into it orally with that guy while a much younger Zophia looked on.

Now, it was Kaja's turn to see her toes at the edge of the bridge. They both had been laughing and dancing on the railing. Kaja was now looking at that first step over the edge. But she was not alone. Zophia was also motionless. She too knew that this was going to be a first time for her, even though it was only on the receiving end. It was no longer talking about a mouth just being another mouth, a hand being just another hand. It was about who, and what gender that hand and that mouth was part of. It was no longer fantasy, it was no longer simple.

Kaja appeared to make a decision, but the conflict clearly showed on her face. She moved slowly toward Zophia's feet, and waited. The legs in front of her were crossed at the knees, barring any access to what was behind them. She was wordlessly asking permission from Zophia with her body language, as hesitating and conflicted as her asking was.

Zophia also looked conflicted. All the bravado, the teasing, the caressing of their breasts with their hands and mouths, all went to the wayside. That was a show that could be seen on beaches and pools. This was intimate and personal, intensely private and sexual. No matter how she had role played and fantasized, this was now real. She too was standing on the edge of the bridge with the bungee cord around her legs. If she opened her legs, she was jumping off that bridge. There was a look of real concern and uncertainty on her face as she stared intently at Kaja. She slowly looked up and saw my face. She smiled faintly at first, then more broadly. She spread her legs and held out her hand to Kaja, helping them both to overcome uncertainty.

Kaja saw those legs spread, the welcoming face and a hand outstretched. At the end of our three way roll play, I remember her telling me that she had never really considered being intimate with a woman, and here she is. She moved her face to be closer to Zophia's pussy, just to look and to breath in her scent. No one made a sound until Kaja's hand reached out and touched Zophia's leg, when we all heard a gasp from Zophia and Kaja both.

Some of my cum had trickled out of Zophia'a pussy and dribbled along her leg. Kaja'a fingers caught some of it and she held it in front of her. She was looking at it, deciding on what to do with it. Then she looked up at Zophia, smiled, and slowly offered her finger to her.

After the initial shock, Zophia leaned over and opened her mouth for that finger. She licked it at first, then sucked it clean. She held and licked the rest of Kaja's fingers. The sensuous of that act was amazing. This was not hot and heavy sex. This was two women about to be tender and sexual with one another. This was the final permission that they both gave to one another, and their uncertainty with each other diminished.

Kaja looked down and inhaled the scent that was surrounding her face. She said later that she had never intimately touched another woman before, this was her first. She parted those lips that were in front of her, and just looked. Intently studying another's woman's vulva for the first time, she slowly touched it lightly. A low moan came from above. She started to caress it slowly, feeling its silky folds and feeling its wetness. The wetness at our age said much. The gentle moaning emboldened Kaja. Her caressing slowly became more forceful and rapid, building up naturally.

That was when Kaja brought her tongue to taste her, and Zophia jumped slightly. Zophia's hands began to pet Kaja's head. The gentle flicking from her tongue continued as Kaja began to fully taste a woman, this woman. Her actions were less and less hesitant and became more and more forceful. One of the big pleasures of eating a woman is feeling her reactions to what you are doing to her, and Kaja was right there.

I don't know if it mattered, but Kaja's first experience with a woman was eating a cream pie. She knew how I tasted, and this was with Zophia's own taste. Did it make it easier, part of this experience was familiar? Taste is a big art of our lives. I'll never know.

But by now, she had abandoned hesitation. Kaja threw herself into her first woman's pussy. She was tasting all she could, licking the hood, licking out all my cum and using it as a lube to enter Zophia's ass with her thumb. She was building a big climax for Zophia, and doing a fine job at that.

During this time, Zophia had her hands resting on Kaja's head, but started to actively push it into her cunt. She was groaning and moaning, fully enjoying herself, giving herself to this woman lapping at her cunt.

By this time, I was still not hard enough to enter Kaja, but I was approaching. I got behind her and tugged her hips up and spread her legs. Kaja readily obliged with Zophia smiling at me. We were going to have that woman between us. We were going to be able to watch her, and each other give and get pleasure from the common third.

I reached between Kaja's legs and let my fingers slide over her hood. I heard her moan slightly and saw that moan reflect on Zophia's face. She felt it from her own cunt. Kaja started to rock back and forth on my hand. This is when I got an idea and left the bed for a minute. This was much to Kaja's initial displeasure, but Zophia saw what I got and she smiled.

I pulled out a condom and the lube. I only use condoms for going in the back door. With Kaja's ass up for me to see and use, I was going to use it.

Returning to Kaja, my hand once more slipped along her slit, and she resumed her full attention to Zophia. I had started taking her wetness to her asshole and gently massaged it, to her appreciative cooing. I put the condom on, and lubed the outside of it as well as my fingers. Touching her asshole, I slipped my first finger in and out slowly. That was when she knew what was gong to happen, and she started to work her mouth harder against Zophia. Kaja always liked me fucking her ass. I liked doing it to her. Now she did not have a fake cock in her mouth, she had a real cunt that she was eating and feeling the life in it from it from her tongue and lips. She did not have to pretend anything.

I had gotten two fingers into her and continued to slowly pump them in and out, much to her pleasure. I brought my cock to her hole and she knew the routine. She slowly backed into it, at her pace, at her intensity. Zophia's cunt lost its tongue for a few minutes, but she enjoyed the show, watching a woman slowly impale herself on her lover's cock. Watching that woman's face strain and tighten, then relax, finally in the lust of the fucking. It was watching a porn movie that was actually on your own bed. Knowing that I was going to pound her ass long and hard made the wait worthwhile for Zophia. It was being a voyeur again, something else she had done so many years ago with her husband in Vegas.

Kaja started to rock back and forth on my cock slowly while she got used to me filling her up. Finally she relaxed to the point where her mouth returned to Zophia's pussy, much to Zophia's delight. She had been fingering herself while she watched me prepare and enter Kaja'a ass. Now the intensity began to increase rapidly for us all and the breathing of those two women was getting more strained. When Zophia is getting close, she starts to vocalize and she started, "Keep sucking this pussy Kaja, keep going, oh don't stop now, I'm so close, keep fucking her ass, her beautiful ass, just don't stop AHHHHH" and she shuddered to her climax. When she started to talk, I reached over and put my fingers in Kaja's pussy and frigged her rapidly, knowing how close she was too. With Zophia coming and my fingers and cock pumping in her, Kaja let loose too, and collapsed with her face inches away from that pussy she just ate. I slowly pulled out of Kaja's ass, stripped off the condom and went to get us something to eat and drink. Those two lay there, panting and trying to catch their breath.

I pulled out our drinks, refilling them first. By the time I sat down on the bed, there were four arms hugging me. I glanced at the time, and we had been making love for two hours. It felt like minutes.

Kaja was the first to speak. Looking at me, "You did it again. We tease the hell out of you and you better us. Zophia, why can't we get ahead of this guy? If he is not reading my mind, he takes me to places I've never been before, never knew I wanted to be there. Do you know you got me to do things and I said I was not going to ever do? You took me farther." Then Zophia came in, "Same for me. What power does he have? I think that it's a lost cause for us."

That was when she looked at Kaja, and blushed. "You were wonderful, and brave. Thank you for being brave with me." That was when Kaja blushed. "I never planned to do that with you, or with any woman. I don't know what changed in me, but you also opened your self." she reached over and hugged Zophia, holding her tightly, not letting go.

Tenderness and trust. Then I saw Zophia slowly stroke Kaja's back, it was not a friendly stroke, it was a sensual one. Her hands began exploring Kaja, from the top of her neck, to the top of her ass. Her caressing began to be returned. That was when Zophia whispered into her ear that she has something she needs to do. She slowly pushed Kaja on her back, caressing her tits and occasionally sucking them. Kaja relaxed and received her softness. Zophia sat up and moved down to Kaja's feet, massaging them gently, taking her toes into her mouth, listening to Kaja laugh. There was a tenderness, and a sensuality in that action. She moved her mouth slowly up those legs, and stopped at that place she had never been before with any woman. For these 30 years, she always wondered what it would be like. Now she was in a safe place that she could find out.

Zophia inhaled her scent and spread her lips with her fingers, stroking them slowly just inches away from her face. Kaja was not motionless and started to run her fingers through Zophia's hair. This went on for a few minutes. Then Zophia started to taste her, gingerly at first, but with increasing desire as she felt the reaction she got from Kaja.

I knew that it was good for them when Kaja started to hump that mouth on her cunt. That was when Zophia reached up and caressed Kaja's right nipple. I wanted to be part of this tenderness. I started to first kiss Kaja's mouth, then to lick and suck her tits. She was feeling the mouth of a woman in her pussy. Enjoying an experience she once never knew she wanted.

I was bringing my cock near Kaja's mouth when she shook her head no. "I think that Zophia would like to know what it is like to be fucked while eating out a cunt. Why don't you help her out?" and she lightly slapped my cheek and gave me a little push away. When Zophia heard that, she picked up her ass for me, and even wiggled it a bit. I love that woman.

I pulled out another condom. When she felt the lube on her hole, she knew what she was going to be in for, and wiggled her ass in appreciation. There is something about watching your lover

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers