Family Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

After showering and toweling off, Mom sat on a vanity bench while she dried her hair. I knelt between her legs and rubbed my face on her pussy. Her hair had grown out long enough so that it wasn’t stubbly. It was just the right length. It felt like I was rubbing my cheek on suede. “Keep it like that, Mom.” I kissed her pussy.

I would have gone further but she put her hand under my chin. “Now, Now. Go see what your Dad, Sue and Bobby are doing. If they are still playing games, tell them to knock it off because it is almost time to start dinner. Which, by the way, I have no idea of what it will be.” I licked and kissed her pussy again. Mom smiled at me as I stood up.

As I turned to go, she gestured, “Come closer.” As I moved closer to her, she leaned forward and kissed my cockhead. She put her hand on my cock and lifted it with her thumb. She smiled. Her hand guided my soft cock as she fed it completely into her warm mouth. Her lips touched the bare shaved skin at the base of my cock. She cradled my balls in the palm of her hand as she sucked me.

Her eyes were closed as I looked at her face. Her lips formed a soft flesh ring around my cock shaft. Her cheeks were sucked in and she took deep swallows as she sucked my now semi-hard cock deep into her mouth. I touched her damp hair. She opened her eyes. “Mmmm.” She let my cock slip out of her mouth. “Mmmm, I’ll finish you tonight. Now go tell Dad, Bobby and Sue.”

As I walked out onto the patio, I saw the three of them over on the far side in a shady spot. Dad was on his knees with his back to me. As I got closer, I saw Sue was lying on her back on a pad they had pulled off a chaise lounge and onto the ground. Bobby was also on his knees. He moved back and forth between them as Dad and Sue took turns licking and sucking his cock.

As I got closer, I saw that Sue’s butt was resting on Dad’s knees and thighs. Her legs were stretched over his hips and they were as splayed wide as she could open them. Dad’s cock was buried deep in his sister’s ass. Her pussy lips were engorged and dark colored. Cum was oozing from between the lips. Her thighs and crotch were smeared with cum. Gobs and wads of cum were splattered on her belly, tits, shoulders, neck, and face.

Sue was twisted up onto her side as she sucked her husband’s cock. There was a ring of sticky cum encircling Bobby’s cock shaft. She released him from her mouth, rolled back onto her back and extended an arm and hand towards me, “Are you coming to join us, Bud?”

“No, I’m afraid not. Mom asked me to find you. She said to tell you three to knock it off, if you were still knocking it off. She says it is getting late and she wants to get dinner out of the way.”

Dad laughed, “That sounds like your Mom.” He pushed Sue’s butt off his knees. His cock pulled out of her ass with a slurping sound. Bobby got to his feet and helped Dad stand up. Dad rubbed his thighs, “Man, I was beginning to cramp up.”

Bobby laughed, “I’m bushed, but I’m ready for dinner. For some reason, I’ve really worked up an appetite.” Both of them were laughing as they walked across the patio to the house.

Sue let out a sigh that sounded petulant and sad at the same time.

“Are you o.k., Sue?”

She sighed again, “I’m o.k., but, shit, a girl gives a couple of guys some blowjobs and lets them fuck her every which way and then they go off and leave her on the ground like an old rag or a piece of meat or something.” Sue sat up. “Help me to my feet, please.”

She extended her hand to me again. I took it. It was sticky with cum. Sue had a wad of cum on her upper lip under her nose. A trail of cum ran from each corner of her mouth back towards her ears. Both Dad and Bobby had probably dumped several overflowing loads of cum into Sue’s mouth as she sucked them off while she was on her back.

Sue looked at me. “Am I a piece of meat, Bud?”

“No, Aunt Sue, you’re not a piece of meat. Now let’s get you into the shower before dinner.” I helped her to her feet.

Sue leaned against me then she pulled my face down to hers. She kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. The wad of cum on her lip smeared our faces. We shared a mouth probing, tongue sucking French kiss. She tasted of cocks and cum.

After we finished the kiss, Sue looked at me. “You’re nice Bud. I’ve gotten you all sticky. Now you’ll need to shower too. We can shower together.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I took her hand. As we started to walk, she stumbled. Sue took my arm.

“My legs are a little shaky.”

“Well, you have been engaging in sex with two men of about three hours.”

Sue looked up at me and grinned, “No wonder I feel like I’ve been well fucked.”

I put my arm around her waist. She took her hand off my arm. Sue reached down and flipped my cock, “And after a shower and some food and a couple of beers or a couple glasses of wine, I’ll be ready to go for another three hours.”

I hugged her, “you may have to go solo.”

She looked up at me as she squeezed my cock, “No, I think I have found a partner who is well rested. Now let’s go shower and get clean so we can do the dirty after dinner.”

When we got to the shower, Sue raised her arms above her head and turned around in front of the mirror. She was caked and spattered all over with cum, sweat and some dirt. The dark hair on the back of her head and neck was soaked with cum. I suspected the cum that had overflowed her mouth and ran down her cheeks had puddled under her head.

She turned around again, “Gawd, I love fucking and being fucked until I stink! And, boy! Do I need to pee.”

“There’s something I’d like to ask you about.”

“What’s that, Bud?”

“This thing you have with piss and pee. And peeing on people and being peed upon.”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I like to have a little kink or perversion with my sex. Sort of like taking it up the ass. It’s kind of not normal, you know, kind of a little dirty and nasty and something not everyone does.”

“I see and you really need to pee now.”

“Yes, I really do.” Sue looked at me, “May I pee on you?”

“Sure. Why not?” And for the second time that afternoon, I got down on the shower floor. Only this time I lay flat on my back. Sue got down on her knees as she straddled my hips. She rubbed her pussy against my cock then she leaned back and put her hands on my ankles.

“Here it comes.” A small stream of warm piss dribbled from her onto my cock and balls. Then a strong stream shot out in a yellow arc and spattered on my chest and neck. It was a mix of pee and cum and Sue’s pussy juices. The stream quickly diminished in volume and strength.

“Oh, piss! That felt good!” Sue fell forward and lay atop me. “You’re as kinky as I am, Bud!” She stuck her tongue in my mouth.

We got to our feet. We started the shower and we began to wash. We started at Sue’s head. I helped her wash her hair then we worked our way down her body. I got on my knees when we got to her waist. I lathered a hand and began to wash her crotch. I ran a finger down between her outer labia.

Sue put her hand on mine, “Gently. I’m a little tender there.”

“Let me kiss it and make it better.” I licked her slit and parted her pussy lips with my tongue. I gently licked and kissed around her clit until she stopped me.

“That’s nice, but we’d better keep going or we’ll be late to help with dinner.”

I washed her legs and feet. Sue giggled as I tickled her toes. She turned around so I could wash her butt. I told her to bend forward slightly. I spread her ass cheeks and washed her from her cunt back around her butt hole. Her poor little pucker wasn’t a rosebud. Dad’s and probably Bobby’s, cock had stretched it so it looked like a gaping little mouth.

I soaped a finger and pushed it up her ass. Sue wiggled her butt as I turned the finger around inside her butt hole. I directed a stream of water to rinse her off. While washing her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs, I kept looking at Sue’s stretched butt hole, that gaping little mouth.

I leaned forward and licked the rim. Then I pressed my face between her ass cheeks and stuck my tongue into her open butt hole. Sue gasped, but she leaned farther forward and made it easier for me. I had never dreamed of rimming anyone and here I was tongue fucking my Aunt Sue’s asshole. Sue was squealing. Then she straightened up. Her asshole tasted of soap with an after taste of cum and cocks. Just like her mouth.

She helped me to my feet. “I think you are at least as kinky as I am. Maybe more,” she laughed. They she kissed me. “Let’s finish showering. I think I’ll fuck your brains out before the sun rises tomorrow morning.”

We rinsed and shut off the shower. I used my hands to wipe the excess water of Sue’s body. I stood behind her and pressed my cock into her ass crack and I did a careful, thorough job of wiping the water from her breasts. Sue tipped her head back and kissed my cheek, “I love your hands on my tits.”

Dad stuck his head in the bathroom door, “I hate to interrupt your good, clean fun, but dinner is about ready.”

Sue and I stepped out of the shower and finished drying each other. Sue sat down on the toilet seat. “A lot has happened during the week we’ve been visiting. First, our introduction into nude sunbathing and nude living. I hadn’t seen my brother naked since he was about ten or twelve years old. I remember he was embarrassed and furious with me. And then there was the hot tub. I was surprised, then pleased, then oh so turned on when you ate my pussy. Remember our first morning, you sat right here and sucked Bobby’s cock.. I asked you if you did anything else and you said you did it all. And all three of you do it all and you, Bud, do even more.”

Sue leaned over and kissed my cockhead. “Let’s go get dinner. Eat hearty, Bud, because you’re going to need you strength all night long.” I just grinned.

Dinner was a buffet affair out on the patio. We ate our fill of cold cuts, cheese, fresh vegetables, and fruit. And wine. Mom had put everything out on paper plates so, other than putting the few leftovers in baggies and putting them in the refrigerator, clean up was nothing.

We took our glasses and the jug of wine and settled into the hot tub. I settled down into the warm water between Mom and Sue. After we had soaked for a while Mom looked at Sue, “Tell me, Sue, what is this thing you have about water sports?”

Sue squeezed my thigh and laughed, “You rat. You told her. Seriously, I sometimes like a little perversion or kinkiness with my sex. Bobby thinks I’m a little weird when I want to do something like that, but getting peed on or peeing on someone else is pretty harmless, I think.”

Bobby spoke up, “But I think it is still weird, Sue.”

“But you humor me and pee on me.”

“Well, yes, because you want me too. But,” Bobby grinned, “Afterwards, you screw like a machine.”

Sue laughed, “Doing nasty little things turn me on. Besides, it doesn’t hurt anyone. It’s not like bondage or doing S and M where you could get hurt or hurt someone if you‘re not careful.”

“And most of the time it’s a spur of the moment thing.” Everyone looked at me as I pushed myself upon onto a sitting position on the deck around the tub. I dangled my feet in the water as I sat there. “Take this afternoon, for instance. Sue was being tickled so hard she peed. Since she didn’t have on any pants to pee in, she did the next best thing and peed on Dad.”

Dad laughed, “Actually, I almost shit when Sue started to pee.”

Sue made a face, “I’m kinky, but not that kinky. Excrement turns me off.”

Dad laughed again, “It was a figure of speech, Sis. But being peed upon sure was a new thing for me.”

I continued, “Then you and Bobby chased Sue around and peed all over her when you trapped her.”

“And Bobby is right,” Dad smiled at Aunt Sue, “Afterwards, you do screw like a machine, Sis.”

“Well, anyway, I still think it is a harmless little perversion or kink that can be fun and can add something a little different to sex and, you got to admit, no one gets hurt, just wet.”

Mom reached over and touched Sue’s arm, “I think we all agree, Sue. It’s harmless, but it may too kinky for some of us.” Mom glanced up at me and winked as she said that. Mom turned and got between my knees as she knelt on the seat in the hot tub, “This afternoon, I promised Bud I would finish him off. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to suck my son’s dick. And you voyeurs and perverts can watch if you like.”

Dad moved around to sit beside me. He leaned down so his face was near my crotch, “Not only will we watch. We’ll give you tips and advice.”

“Thanks a lot,” Mom mumbled as she pushed her mouth down over my dick until her chin pressed against my ball sac. She began a sucking nursing action and my cock quickly filled her mouth.

Bobby moved around the deck to stand beside me. “Why don’t you suck my dick, Bud, while your Mom blows you.”

“No, thanks, Uncle Bob. I rather watch Mom along with the rest of you voyeurs.”

Bob laughed and slipped back into the water next to Dad. Sue moved around in the tub so she was behind Mom. She rubbed Mom’s back and shoulders as she kissed her on the neck and cheeks. Mom never stopped sucking as Sue fondled her breasts and rubbed her own tits against Mom’s back. It seemed to encourage her to suck harder and suck my boner deeper into her mouth.

Mom gently tugged and squeezed my balls. She’d swallow me deep then the flat of her tongue would press against the underbelly of my cock as she drew her head back. One thing that she did that I liked was when she would rub the rim of my cockhead against the edges of her teeth. It was an exquisite sort of scratching. It didn’t really hurt, but it always held the possibility a hard bite.

Her warm mouth and the action of her lips and tongue soon had me panting. Mom had her finger and thumb clamped around the base of my cock. Dad looked at Bobby, “’Looks like Bud is about ready to pop.”

Mom looked up at me with her bright eyes. The corners of her well filled mouth turned up in a smile. “Mmmmm.” She pulled her head back until just her lips encircled my cockhead. She unclamped her thumb and finger and gently squeezed my nut sac.

“Ahhhhh!” I felt a stream of cum boil up from my nuts and through my cock into Mom’s mouth. After the initial stream, wads of cum pulsed through me into her mouth. A little cum leaked out of her mouth and ran down her chin. Mom sucked my dry and held my cock in her mouth until in went soft. I felt drained. Mom stood up. Before she could wipe her chin, Sue wiped my cum off with her finger.

She licked her finger, “Tastey. I hope you have another load like that stored some where inside your balls.” Sue gave Mom a deep French kiss. Mom seemed a little taken aback by Sue. She quickly regained her composure though.

She folded her arms across her breasts and put her hands on her shoulders, “It’s seems a little chilly. A cool breeze is beginning to blow. Let’s go inside.”

I stood up, picked up a towel and helped Mom step up out of the hot tub. I pulled her close to me and draped the towel over her shoulders. Her full breasts flattened against my chest and my soft dick pressed against her belly. I tasted my cum as I kissed her, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Bud, but let’s get inside before we all get a chill.”

I helped Dad and Uncle Bob up onto the deck. They picked up towels and followed Mom into the house. Sue was still sitting in the warm water. “Come on, Aunt Sue.”

She stood up and grinned, “Come get me.” I sat down and slipped into the water. When I waded across to her I noticed her nipples were hard and pointy. I took her hand and pulled her to me. We kissed. “I want to suck you and I want you to fill my mouth with your sweet cum.”

“Let’s go. What are waiting for?” I pushed Sue across to the edge of the tub. I held her hand and gave her a boost on the butt as she stepped up onto the deck. She pulled on my arm as I step up. I got a towel and pulled her to me. She rubbed her nipples and tits against my chest. “I’m going to eat your pussy while you suck my dick.” Sue squeezed and jerked my soft cock. “And I might just eat your ass too.”

She hugged me, “I’d like that.” We finished drying each other and after we pulled the hot tub cover into place, we picked up the towels and followed the other three into the house.

We went to the family room. Dad and Bobby were building a fire in the fireplace. I could hear Mom bustling about in the kitchen so I went there and asked her if there was anything I could do to help her. She was warming some cider in the microwave. I got out five cups and a tray as she poured the cider into a pitcher. I carried the tray of cups and followed her back to the family room.

The fire was popping and crackling away. Sue had spread throws over the leather furniture. She was sitting on one of the sofas. Her legs were tucked under her. Bobby was carrying more wood from the wood box. Dad set up a folding table. I set the tray on it. Mom poured the warm cider. I took two cups. After I handed one to Aunt Sue, she patted the seat next to her. I sat down beside her.

We had two sofas in front of the fireplace. They were arranged in a “V”. Mom sat between Dad and her brother on the other sofa. We quietly sipped the cider and watched the fire. Sue set her empty cup on the floor. “Hurry and finish your drink, Bud. You all know how horny a blazing fireplace makes me.” I teased her by taking tiny little sips.

“Hurry up, Bud.”

Dad laughed, “Looks like you want it bad, huh, Sis?”

“When she gets that look on her face, nothing can satisfy her except lots of cock. I’m bushed from this afternoon,” Bobby said as he looked at me.

Mom said, “Sue, I can’t help you there unless I get my strap-on.

“Thanks, but no thanks. I want something hard but it has to be warm too.”

“It’s looks like you’re the man, Bud. Sis screwed me so hard this afternoon that I couldn’t get it up if my life depended on it.”

Mom laughed, I’ll bet I can save your life tonight.”

Sue took my cup and put it on the floor beside hers. She stood up and faced me. “Lie down, Bud. I’m tired of waiting. She pressed on my shoulders. I turned a little and she pushed me down onto my back.

She bent over and put her face next to mine and whispered, “Get ready for the best blowjob you’ve had all week. I’m going to suck your dick until you pop then I’m going to suck you back hard again and then I’m going to sit on you and screw you until you pop again. Then I’m going to suck you hard again so you can fuck my ass and pop your rocks again.

Aunt Sue stuck the tip of her tongue in my ear as her hand slipped down to my crotch and squeezed my cock and ball. “’You think you’re up for all that, big boy?”

I answered her by pulling her mouth down on mine and sucking her tongue into my mouth. I took each of her hanging tits in my hands and gently squeezed them like soft warm lemons. We broke the kiss, “And I’m going to eat your pussy like it has never been eaten before.”

Sue’s ass was pointing towards Mom, Dad and Uncle Bob. I heard Bobby say, “I hope my wife isn’t planning on taking it up the ass again. Her poor little pucker is still stretched wide open from the reaming you gave her this afternoon.”

“Sis sure has a tight asshole.”

I heard Mom’s voice, “Well, it looks like you loosened it considerably.”

“Well, she was sucking off Bobby there and it looked so inviting that I just shoved my cock up her ass.”

“Yeah, and when you pushed two or three fingers into Sue’s cunt, you must have found her G spot because she clamped her mouth around my cock and sucked so hard I thought she was going to peel the skin off my dick.”

Sue whispered in my ear, “Ignore them. I was just teasing them. They’d have died if I did to them what I’m going to do to you.” She got onto the sofa . I helped her get into a kneeling position over me. I pulled a throw pillow into position under my head and shoulders.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers