Family Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

I looked up at my Aunt’s bare pussy. Her lips were still puffy from all the sucking and fucking she’d gotten during the afternoon. She was wet and slick and shiny in anticipation of the sucking and fucking we would be doing over the next couple of hours or so.

Sue was nibbling on my cockhead. I licked the edges of her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. She kissed and licked my cockhead. I licked the slit between her lips and tasted her juices as she slipped her lips down over my cock.

Sue ground her pussy down on my face. I licked and sucked her as she sucked my cock into a mouth filling hard-on. I took a quick break to rest my neck. Her stretched unpuckered butt hole beckoned. I pulled myself up and pressed my face between her ass cheeks. As I slipped my tongue into her ass, Sue signaled her approval and satisfaction by swallowing my cock.

I felt her chin press against my pubic bone as I tongue fucked my Aunt’s asshole.

I heard Mom say, “That’s too much for me. I’m going to bed.”

:I’m going with you.”

Bobby said, “That makes me tired just to watch.”

All three of them left the family room. For the next while the only sounds heard were sighs and groans and smacking and slurping as I ate my Aunt Sue’s ass and cunt and as she gobbled my cock.

I finally lay back to rest and to enjoy being blown by Sue. She was licking and lapping my cock like it was an all day sucker. She rolled off the sofa and got on her knees on the floor. “Sit up.” I sat up and she kneeled between my knees.

Sue held my cock with both hands as she kissed and licked the shaft and as she ran the cockhead over her face. I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth. After deep throating me a couple of times, she concentrated on the cockhead. Her tongue traced erotic little paths all around. And the gentle kneading and fondling of my balls wasn’t unpleasant either.

Aunt Sue held my cockhead in her warm mouth so her lips were just over the rim of the corona. She began to slowly move her head so my cockhead circled in her mouth. The feel of her lips sliding over the sensitive rim and the licking and tapping of the tip of her tongue soon had me going.

I lightly held her head to stop the circling. I didn’t want my cock to fall out of her mouth when I began to cum. She opened her mouth and smiled then closed her lips around the cockhead again. I dropped my hands from her head. She held my cock shaft with two fingers as the first stream shot into her mouth.

“Mmmmm.” Sue sucked and swallowed as my cum pumped from my balls. When she was satisfied that I was done cumming, she rocked back onto her heels. She smiled. Her lips were outlined by a thin line of cum. Then she opened her mouth and showed me her cum coated tongue and teeth.

I got down on my knees next to her and kissed her. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and we shared the taste of my cum. As we kissed, her hand found my cock. She gently jacked me as we finished the kiss. “Let’s find a bed.”

I made sure the fire, which had burned down to lots of glowing chunks and embers, was safely banked and that the fireplace doors were completely closed. Then I led my Aunt to my bedroom.

Sue pulled the covers back before sitting on the edge of the bed. “Come here.” I stood in front of her. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her silky lips slipping down my cock shaft. I opened my eyes and watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth.

“May I fuck your face?”

She took my cock out of her mouth. A string of saliva stretched from her lip to the crown. “Please do.”

I steadied her head with one hand as I guided my cock back into her waiting mouth. Aunt Sue closed her mouth around the shaft and put her hands on my legs. I gently held her head as I pumped my cock in and out of her warm sucking mouth with long slow strokes. Her tongue was working over and around the cockhead and shaft.

She pushed me away. She kissed the cockhead after it popped out of her mouth. “Lie down. I’m going to mount you.”

I lay on my back. Sue straddled me. She held my hard, wet cock upright as she position her pussy over it. She slowly sat down on the hard-on. I couldn’t help but sigh as my cock entered her warm, slick cunt. Sue shifted her hips a little. She sat still for a moment then she began working her vaginal muscles. I groaned as my cock was massaged, She rubbed her clit. “You like that, huh?”

“Oh, yes.”

She put her hands on my chest as she began to pump her ass. Her pussy slid up and down my cock. Her pussy lips moved in and out as she pumped my cock. Her tits swayed and rolled as she began to rotate her hips. Sue’s mouth was open. Her tongue tip traced a path around her lips as she concentrated on fucking us.

Sue stopped and sat down. My cock was fully ensheathed in her pussy. I reached out and found her clit with my thumb. She moved around so her knees were more under her then she began to move her hips back and forth in what Frank Harris had called a “cinder sifting” motion. I groaned. Sue grinned.

I pushed my hips up to drive my cock deeper into her cunt. Sue picked up the pace of the sifting motion. She was panting. I was groaning as my cock was massaged and stroked by her amazing action. She slowed down to a steady regular movement.

I lost it shortly after I felt her vaginal muscles begin to massage my cock as she sifted her hips back and forth. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I drove my cock as deep as I could. “Gahhh!” Sue clamped her muscles tight around my cock as my cum erupted from my nuts. She got off by fingering her clit as my cock pulsed and filled her pussy with gobs of warm cum.

Sue sat back. I lowered my hips. “Good, huh?” I could only grin. She reached behind her and grasped the sheet. She lay forward on top of me. The sheet covered us. Sue kissed my ear. “Let’s rest.” She stretched her legs out. We were still joined with my cock resting in her pussy. Sue put her head down and fell asleep. She was breathing in my ear and her tits were flattened on my chest.

I put my arms around her and the last thing I remembered was feeling her hard nipples burning little holes in my chest.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers