Family Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Christine finds Karl.
1.7k words
4.76
79.9k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 7: Christine finds Karl

A few days had passed and Christine found her thoughts turning more and more towards her son. Could she really allow him to make love to her, could she overturn her upbringing and do something as sinful as that?

She talked it over with her husband who, probably selfishly kept on persuading her that it would be fine if Karl made the first move.

To this end David visited the web-site chat room and posing as the mother, who had been seduced by her son, hinted at ways and means by which Karl could achieve his goal.

It all came to a head on Saturday morning; David had left to play Golf, Hazel was playing tennis with a friend and both had left the house before 8:30.

Christine finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes and the kitchen and went up to her room to take a shower; she was still in her deep blue silk nightdress with a matching robe. She reached the top of the stairs and heard Karl moan and call out her name.

Immediately she felt a tremor flash through her body, beginning in her breasts and centering in her belly, deep behind her vagina. She realised that Karl was using the ploy, that had been suggested to him, on the internet by David.

The moment of truth had arrived for her; she could continue to her room and forget that her son wanted to make love to her, her alternative was to step into Karl's room and succumb to an incestuous relationship with her son. Karl moaned louder;

"Oh yes mom rub my prick like that again." She heard.

Her insides were in turmoil then the image of Karl's prick from the internet crept into her thoughts and she stepped into her son's bedroom...

Karl was on top of his bed, naked slowly masturbating, his eyes wide open looking at her. He continued rubbing his cock; she could see it glistening with the pre-cum being used as a lubricant. Without taking her eyes off his, she asked, in a voice trembling with emotion.

"Why did you call me Karl, was it to see you playing with yourself or was there something else"

She knew that this was not the reaction that he was expecting but had decided that if she was going to fuck her son, she may as well get it started. Karl recovered very quickly, from his mother's surprise response to seeing him pull himself off.

"Yes mom I want you to do this to me and I want to make love to you" he replied.

"You mean you want to fuck me," she said, "Sons don't make love to their mother's, so if you want to fuck me say so.

Christine was using the "dirty" words to further boost her lust; she knew also that they would help Karl to overcome any embarrassment.

To help further she dropped her robe to the floor, revealing her figure draped in the black nightgown, it was almost transparent and figure hugging, split to hip level at the side. She knew that her nipples and vagina could be seen tantalisingly through the flimsy garment

Karl gasped at his mother's words and actions;

"God mom you look fantastic and yes I want to fuck you" he said.

She moved close to his side and reaching out encircled his prick with her hand; slowly she moved her hand up and down, asking him was this that he wanted. She then dipped her head and engulfed the swollen, purple end of his hard cock with her mouth; she dropped her head lower, taking in more and more of her son's penis into her mouth.

His throbbing prick landed deep into her throat and her lips were resting against his groin, she began to manipulate her mouth, sucking at his penis then slowly raised her head until it was just inside her mouth.

Using her lips, tongue and teeth, she nibbled and teased the sensitive end of his prick, she felt him responding by thrusting his hips at he face.

"Yes mom oh yes, suck my prick, deeper, deeper," he implored and placing his hands behind her head pulled her down onto him.

She noticed that her vagina was becoming wet and sending messages to her brain requiring that it get some attention. Her hand found its way through the slit in the side of her gown onto her moist mound.

Thrills spilled through her body as two of her fingers passed between the swollen labia into her body, moving them so that they were alternating between caressing her vaginal walls and clitoris.

She felt an orgasm building up inside of her body. Electrical shocks sped along nerves connecting her vagina to her breasts, her nipples, her throat and thighs. Her throat tightened and her thighs began to tremble. She felt one of Karl's hands grasp her breast, over her gown and squeeze it, his fingers found her nipple and he began to pinch it and roll it between them.

Christine felt Karl's climax start almost as soon as he did and sucked furiously on his cock, Karl screamed out;

"I'm coming mom I'm coming and I'm going to shoot it into your mouth." With these words his prick thrust deep into her almost choking her then she felt his hot sperm flood into her throat.

Once, twice, three times his young body jerked and with each pulsation his seed jetted into her. Christine swallowed as fast as she could; simultaneously she was frigging her clitoris until she felt that warmth spread throughout her groin and she groaned and shuddered as the intensity of her orgasm thrilled her body.

Karl recovered quickly and taking his mother's head in his hands kissed her, lightly on her lips at first, then his tongue tongue slipped into her mouth, teasing and cajoling her own tongue to respond.

His hands slid from her face onto her shoulders, he undid the tie of her nightdress and pulled it down to her waist. Christine felt her naked breasts against her son's bare flesh, her nipples hardened immediately into hard nubs of flesh, her tongue, frantic with desire lashed into his mouth.

She felt Karl move away, sufficiently to let his tongue move down to her throat; he caressed the pulse there that openly demonstrated her mounting passion. His tongue burned a path down her body onto her breast.

Christine experienced waves of lust spreading from her ridged nipples into that secret place deep within her belly; from there they sped into her groin causing her love juices to flow into her vagina.

His tongue and lips moved down from her engorged nipples, down to her stomach, lingered a while as he kissed and circled her navel with his warm wet mouth.

He gently removed the nightdress from the rest of her body and coaxed her to lie on the bed.

His mouth moved to the top of her thighs, planting tiny, gentle kisses all along them, up onto her groin, down to her thighs yet again.

Each kiss drove he more and more frantic with the desire, she groaned aloud as first one then two fingers entered the portal of her body.

His fingers, skilful from his experimenting with his sister, reached into her, he found that spot that made her feel even more depraved and when his thumb grazed across her clitoris, now poking out of its fleshy sheath, like a small penis she shuddered.

"Suck me, my darling boy, lick my cunt, eat me my son, make me come," she groaned, her voice made husky by the need for sexual gratification.

To her bidding, he thrust his tongue deep into her, using his fingers to hold he labia open. He took her clitoris between his teeth and alternated kissing and tonguing it with gently nibbling at it.

Christine felt one of his fingers leave her now dripping vagina and slide along to her anus, she felt it slide into her virgin asshole and gripping her son by the back of his head, thrust her groin into his face screaming her release as the sensations that both his mouth and fingers took her into a shattering release.

Christine lay back on the bed and realised that her son had positioned himself between her thighs, his rock hard prick rubbing against the lips of her vagina.

My God; she thought, I am going to let my son fuck me and as he thrust forward with his hips, rose up to meet him, she threw her legs around the small of his back and locked him to her.

"That's right Karl, fuck me, fuck your mother hard, stick your prick deep into my cunt."

Every word was punctuated with Karl driving his cock deep into his mother. In no time at all he felt his body respond to the verbal and physical assault on his senses.

He had been wanting this for such a long time, his mother, naked impaled on his penis, begging him to fuck her harder. The walls of her vagina were contracting and sucking on his member, with a shout he released his hot creamy semen into her womb.

Christine felt her son flooding her with his seed jetting from his hard cock and climaxed with a shuddering moan.

She relaxed her grip with her legs and lay quietly on the bed, her son still inside her slowly losing the hardness of his penis, his mouth still loose around her right nipple.

"That was absolutely fantastic mom," he said, his voice muffled by her nipple.

"Did you enjoy it too?"

Christine was quiet for a moment, she replied after a minute or two saying that it was terrific and that it would not be the only time that they experienced such feelings for each other.

Karl's face lit up with a smile, he was grinning from ear to ear as he said.

"Great mom, I am really glad that I was able to satisfy you." He kissed her and both drifted off to sleep.

They were still lying on his bed, naked in each other's arms when Hazel stopped at the doorway on her way to her room. She smiled and thought how lucky her brother was to fulfill his desire.

A noise on the stairs made her turn round, her father was at her side before she could even think of doing any thing. She was totally shocked when instead, of blowing up, he said;

"They look as if they have enjoyed themselves don't they? Shall we see if it is as good"

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers