Family Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Father and daughter fulfill their desires.
1.7k words
4.56
104.6k
17

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 8 Hazel and David

Hazel looked at her father;

"What did you say dad?" she said breathlessly; does he want to make love to me she thought. And as this thought exploded in her mind. She felt a familiar warmth beginning in her groin, were her long held desires going to come true, was her father going to do to her what her brother had done to their mother.

David made no reply but smiled and took his daughter's head in his hands, one on each cheek and turned her to face him. Slowly he bent his face to hers and kissed her gently on her lips, his tongue danced at her lips which she parted. The touch of his tongue on her lips, tongue and inside her mouth caused hazel's vagina to lubricate as the sensual images of her dad making love to her inflamed her passion.

He parted from her and taking her by the hand, led her into the master bedroom. As she entered Hazel was aware that she was very wet, the gusset of her tennis panties was almost transparent, through the juices leaking from her vagina, and a musky aroma was scenting the air and Hazel knew that she near to having an orgasm without anything further being done. When her father unzipped her tennis dress and ran his fingers down her spine in the process of removing it and her panties, she moaned as the tremors hit deep in her bowels;

"Oh God dad I'm coming already." She panted, "How much better is it going to be?"

Her father skilfully undid the clasp of her sports bra and it joined her dress and on the floor. She shivered, not with cold but with the thrill of realising that her father was seeing her naked, not as his baby girl but as a desirable woman.

She stood in front of him, proud of her lithe firm figure, her pert breasts stood out from her body, the coral tips hard with lust the darker areola infused with blood, her slim waist serving to emphasise the swell of her hips, her long slim legs adding to her beauty. The sliver of dark red hair leading from her vagina to just below the bikini line enhanced her sensuality, quickly he stripped and tenderly sat her on the edge of the king size bed and knelt on the floor facing her.

She felt his lips on her mouth and opened up to his demanding tongue, she shuddered as his hand closed on her right breast, her ridged nipples thrilled to his touch, tiny electrical impulses flashed from the tips, into her breast and shot through her belly; she felt her vagina becoming lubricated with the flow of her love juices, the flow became a torrent when he transferred his mouth, from kissing her lips to encircle her pink tipped breast.

He used his tongue, his lips and teeth to tease and arouse her, her thighs began to tremble and when his hand drifted slowly down her body, over the free breast, pausing momentarily to pinch the hard pink nub of flesh her state of arousal clicked up another notch. Her father was raising feelings in her that she had never experienced before, she knew that a climax was close. It erupted within her body when she felt his hard penis, brush against her thigh.

Wave after wave of ecstasy shocked her body; she threw her head back and screamed out an almost unintelligible cry of;

"I'm coming oh God Dad, I'm coming, yes, yes oh yes."

She fell back onto the bed; David looked at his beautiful daughter and marvelled that he was going to have the opportunity to take her virginity. The aroma emanating from her well lubricated vagina inflamed his carnal desires; he parted her thighs, sufficient for his mouth to have free access to the entrance to her body.

He kissed her thighs just above her knees, switching from one leg to another, slowly moving up towards where they joined, his lips feather light on her skin. She felt the goosebumps ripple her flesh at his touch; her hands began to caress his shoulders and head, urging him higher and higher, wanting the thrill of his tongue in her; she gasped when his lips kissed the outer lips of her vagina.

Once more her body responded to his delicate yet arousing touch; he parted her labia with a hard tongue and she felt it penetrate into her virgin pussy. Yes Karl had tongued her many times in the past but never as sensually as her father. She twisted her fingers in his hair and pulled him forcefully into her groin.

"Oh yes dad lick me out, put your tongue in me, and make me come again." She gasped.

Her body rocked with the shock as his tongue flashed across her clitoris, she began to spend more and more of her love juices. \his mouth centred on her clit, his lips, tongue and teeth drove her wild with frenzy, her young body had never ever been as aware of another's touch.

A tremble deep within her soon became a shudder and then as she climaxed again and again as his tongue lashed her swollen clit she was aware that her orgasm was being repeated again and again.

"AAAAAGH" she screamed, "OH yes fuck yes".

David lifted his head from between his teenage daughter's legs and knew that this was the moment. He stood and ran his rock hard penis between the lips of her pussy, lubricating it with her own come. He placed it at the opening to her virgin hole and pushed slowly but firmly.

God she is tight, he thought, as the velvet sides of her vagina closed onto his prick. It penetrated until he felt an obstruction then with a quick hard thrust he deflowered his daughter. He heard her gasp and then felt her grasp him hard and she lifted her legs then locked her ankle around his thighs. She began to meet his thrust by lifting her hips towards him, driving his prick deeper into her body. He felt the pressure building up in his balls; his prick became even more sensitive to the touch of the walls of her vagina.

"I'm coming baby I'm coming," he shouted, "I'm going to come deep in you, I'm coming OHH YES."

At this shout he thrust as hard as he could and his sperm erupted into his daughters womb, the first semen to enter once chaste body, again his body jerked and his penis pulsed as more hot creamy come boiled into her, yet one more time his body spewed forth from deep within his testicles and he fell onto her body.

Hazel had noticed the change in her father's position when he had stood, and became aware of a thick round pole entering the lips of her pussy; she noticed that her own juices had made the entry easy and when her father had come up to her hymen, she was already lubricating even more.

She hardly realised that her maidenhead had been taken there was a moment of pain that was soon lost in the thrill of feeling her fathers prick, probe deep into her. She wasn't even aware of her efforts to assist as her body was losing itself in one massive orgasm; all of the nerve ends in her vagina were on fire. Her father's semen flooded into her and took her into yet another climax.

She screamed her pleasure, and lay back, her body weak after the havoc, that having been fucked for the very first time had caused.

A minute or two later she looked at her father who was gazing at her anxiously.

"Are you all right my baby?" he asked.

"Couldn't be better dad, that was absolutely wonderful, can we do it again, soon?" she replied, giving him a kiss.

"Oh yes, my sweet, we will be doing it again many more times," he said returning her kiss.

"You can suck my prick right now, I want to fuck you again and this time take it really slow," he said and thrust his limp cock towards her mouth.

Hazel closed her lips around the end and began to suck, lick and tease his penis until it started to swell. She moved her head forward taking more and more of his prick deeper into her mouth, finally her mouth bottomed out on his pubic hair. Gently he began to move in and out, fucking her face.

He reached down and swung her legs over his body, her pussy was over his face, his tongue flashed across her swollen labia then penetrated into her body. It found her hard clitoris and lashed along the length of it, beginning her arousal.

He pushed a finger into her wet pussy and replaced his tongue with his thumb. Rubbing and massaging her vibrant clitoris, initiating spasms of joy through her body. He ran his tongue down her vaginal lips, onto the puckered brown ring of her anus. His tongue rimmed her rear entrance lubricating it with his saliva, she shuddered as she felt it enter that forbidden place.

He quickly changed his tongue with the finger, already oily from her secetions. The action of his tongue and lips caressing her clitoris and his finger thrusting into her anus caused Hazel to scream out her release as once more she achieved a violent orgasm.

David moved away from his daughter then turned her onto her stomach. He pushed his hard cock deep into her cunt and after a few stokes, withdrew it, he positioned it at the entrance to her rear passage, forcefully he applied pressure until the swollen bell end passed her spincter muscle, Hazel gasped with the pain, his fingers pinched and rubbed her swollen clitoris causingher to forget the pain of his passageinto her body. She felt his pelvis press into her buttocks and realised that his prick was buried deep into her asshole.

His pumping action and the frantic caresses of his fingers drove her near to another climax. His hot sperm jetted into her and as he juddered with his release she felt her own orgasm engulf her.

The two of them trembled with their pleasure and relaxed onto the bed.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers