Family Love Ch. 12

Story Info
Megan and daughter pay a visit.
6k words
4.76
56.2k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 12 Reunion

David rechecked the e-mail; yes it did read that his niece Megan was telling him that she and her daughter Kay were coming to visit them on urgent family business to do with the messy divorce from her husband, she wanted some legal advice and felt that she could only trust him to hear her problem. Though she was his niece they had not even met since that fateful night nineteen years ago but had kept in touch with her throughout the intervening years. David new that she had married a wrong'un, a man who had gambled all of his money away and if given the chance, would have lost all of her money if she hadn't managed to put it into a trust fund.

The mail placed David into a quandary, he wanted to help Megan as much as possible but she was the skeleton in his closet. He had never told Christine of his night of sex with Megan and knew that should Megan stay with them, for any length of time, the truth would come out. He worried about it for a few hours and decided that it would be better to make a clean breast of it to his wife, their sexual liberation of the past few months would make it easier for her to accept it, he concluded.

Realising that it was midday and that Megan was due at six o clock that evening, he decided to pay Christine a surprise visit over the lunch hour. He left his office and drove across town to Christine's; on entering he was greeted by her Personal Assistant, Joy;

"Hello David, what are you doing here?"

She questioned him with a smile.

"Nothing much, just some family business that has to be resolved quite quickly."

He replied, passing through into his wife's office.

Christine was seated at her desk, a phone lodged between her shoulder and head; she looked up at him, smiled and signed, "two minutes, O.K." David nodded his acceptance, leaned forward and kissed her on her free cheek; he took off his jacket and sat down on a Tate chaise longue at the side of the room. He looked across at his wife and saw that her desk did not have a modesty panel and that he could see almost all of her legs; Christine finished with the call and looked over to her husband, she grinned when she saw where his eyes were pointing.

"Don't worry Darling, that piece of furniture is normally over the other side of the room and in any case is only for show, I believe that you are actually the first person to sit on it."

She crossed the floor to join him;

"To what do I owe this honour, you never visit here?"

David took her in his arms and hesitatingly confessed his premarital infidelity with his niece; Chris was stunned, she had always thought that she was her husband's first. She started to get mad then all of a sudden realised that this was the perfect opportunity to admit to her own indiscretion with Amy and Jim Thomas. She began her story and noticed that David did not get angry but was pushing her for more and more details.

She felt one of his hands move from around her shoulders onto her thigh and slowly push the hem towards her hips, revealing the lace of her white nylon stay ups. The light touch of his hand sent those familiar tingles coursing through her body; her vagina started heating up and becoming moist, she noticed to that as she went into the more intimate details of her encounter with the Browns his breathing became faster and the hands cupping her breast started to squeeze and fondle it through her silk shirt waister, lately she had stopped wearing a bra when she dressed in her heavy opaque work blouses, her nipples hardened to his touch. He stopped her talk with a kiss and said.

"Take off your blouse and skirt while I continue to explore this wonderful body of yours; this is going to be another first."

Unhesitatingly Christine did as he asked, her body becoming further aroused as her breasts were bared to the coolness of the air-conditioned office, she gasped as she felt his mouth close onto one of her nipples and moaned deep in her mouth as his fingers lightly stroked the silk covering her mound. She knew that her white panties would be almost transparent due to the lubricating juices flooding out of her body.

Frenziedly she tugged at his trousers belt, eagerly pulling at the waistband desperately wanting to feel his long hard member throbbing in her hand. David equally as anxious helped her strip off his clothes, he was totally naked his male member jutting from his body like a barber's pole and just as rigid. Christine had on her nylons and flimsy panties. David lifted her onto his lap, tore aside the thin material vainly trying to guard her entrance and pulled her onto himself, plunging his hard rod deep inside her; involuntarily Christine screamed out.

"Yes! Yes! stick it into me fuck me David fuck me."

Her earlier cries had alerted her P.A. who had approached the open door and looked in; worried as to what was happening, she stood there dumbfounded, the sight of her hitherto so prim boss almost naked. Joy was stunned to see Christine allowing her husband to caress her in her most intimate places without any thought to privacy. Joy was further startled when David lifted Christine so that she was straddling her husband and screaming at him to put it in even deeper shocked her.

Joy was a university student working during her holidays not only to obtain job experience but to supplement her student fees. She had turned twenty a few months previously but though not totally innocent was still a virgin; however it was the first time that she had seen a man's penis and it was certainly the first time that she had seen a man and woman copulating. Initially she had turned away but curiosity had gotten the better of her, she had returned to the door and watched avidly as David thrust his prick deep into his wife.

Joy realised that she was becoming aroused as her nipples stiffened and a warmth began to spread through her belly, centring in her pelvis, she recognised the feeling of sensual arousement and as she did, whenever the feeling came over her at night, used one hand to squeeze her breast and pressed her other hand hard in between her thighs. The harder she pinched her nipples, alternating from one to the other and the deeper she pushed the tips of her fingers into her vagina, the more aroused she became. The material of her dress became a hindrance to her feverish hands so she both unbuttoned the top of her dress, allowing access to her bare breasts and raised the hem so that her fingers could slide under her thong into the wet hot slit of her vagina. She groaned with pleasure as her fingers found their target of her now engorged clitoris, as she teased that sensitive nubbin of flesh, the ripples of pleasure surfing into her body caused her moaning to become louder and it was her stifled cries of pleasure that caused Christine to open her eyes and see Joy, fingering herself.

Joy had not been able to take her eyes off the erotic scene that was taking place in front of her and could not help but lock eyes with Christine, when Christine smiled and beckoned her to go to her, Joy felt as if she was in a dream. She moved towards the couple and heard, as if from afar, Christine's voice telling her to take off her clothes; seemingly in a trance she pushed the loosened dress from her shoulders and let it fall and pool around her feet, she stepped out of it facing David and Christine in her stockings, garter belt and thong. Christine leaned forward and ripped the thong away from Joy's body, she then slipped a couple of fingers into the young girls streaming pussy, Joy's torso trembled and shuddered as her bosses skilful fingers teased, pinched and stroked her clitoris. She cried out her release as she felt her love juices gush onto those expert fingers, Christine continued to squeeze the young girls clit, rubbing the unsheathed nub of flesh between her thumb and finger, she was taken aback when she heard Joy say;

"No more Mommy, no more Ohh! It's killing me, Ohhh stop Mom."

Her body began to shake violently as the ripples of pleasure turned to waves of over powering sexual enjoyment, her inside seemed to be on fire, still the fingers continued their sinful manipulation, building into a tremendous finale as Joy experienced an earth-shattering orgasm, she felt her body release her fluids in spurts, pulsing in time to the contractions deep in her womb.

She sank to her knees, her legs unable to support her weight; she finished with her head resting on Christine's lap, her eyes an inch or two away from David's penis still pistoning into Christine's welcoming pussy, Joy could see Christine's clit, fully engorged at the top of wet vagina. She felt Christine's hand at the back of her head pulling it nearer to the hairless cunny, even though she had only just experienced the most powerful climax of her young life, the sight and musky odour inflamed her senses and unconsciously she ran her fingers along her own slit at the same time as her tongue licked the length of the shaft, plunging in and out of Christine's welcoming hole. Her tongue and lips latched onto the bud of nerves and eagerly she started to use her mouth to further stimulate the older woman, she felt her body once more respond to the stimuli of her senses and fingers and was shocked into yet another wonderful orgasm when she heard Christine say.

"That's it Honey, lick your Mom's pussy, help make Mommy cum."

Christine's body arched in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded through her body, her contortions caused David to reach his climax and his sperm spewed into his wife's body.

Instinctively she lightly bit on the clitoris poking up out of its protective sheath as the shock of Christine's words hit her. How did Christine know that she had been making love to her mother, what would Christine think of her for such depraved acts. She saw David's prick convulse and his testicles pulsed as the ropes of cum jetted along the long shaft, his sperm flooded into his wife's cunt and seeped out along with his rapidly deflating prick, Joy slurped up the mixture of seminal liquids oozing out of the well fucked pussy .

Christine caught hold of Joy's hands and lifted the young girl to her feet, when she stood up she realised that Joy was a little shorter than her, the long dark brown hair fell to below shoulders and a skin as white as alabaster. Her body was almost boyish, small breasted she was about a B cup thought Chris, her nipples were a lovely shade of rose pink and even when not aroused resembled small hat pegs, a slim waist swelling out to an almost skinny pelvic area she looked a lot younger than her actual age. Christine smiled encouragingly at her P.A., and murmured;

"That was absolutely beautiful my sweet, I hope that we will be able to repeat it again soon."

She wickedly added;

"Of course we will have to invite your mother to join us, I believe that she divorced your father a few years ago, what caused he to leave him?"

Joy gulped and looked at her employer, she saw nothing but compassion in Chris' eyes and hesitating slightly told Christine that her father had beaten her when he had seen her with a boyfriend; her mother had called the police and had thrown him out of their house and lives. She then went on to say that she had started to share her mother's bed to comfort one another during the misery of the divorce. She said that she couldn't remember when or who had started but they had begun to caress each other and eventually were indulging in full oral lesbian sex. It was only when she went to the university that she realised how much she loved the physical relationship that she had with her mother and that the young men, who attempted to date her were easily rebuffed. She was relieved when Christine embraced her and said that she had nothing either to worry about or to be ashamed of and that she would soon understand why.

David in the meantime had used Christine's office bathroom to shower and freshen himself up, he finished dressing and kissed her goodbye promising to phone her when he had picked up Megan and her daughter at the airport. On the drive to the airport he thought of what sort of greeting he would receive from his niece, it had been a long time since their last fateful meeting on her 18th birthday.

David had timed his run perfectly and only had to wait about fifteen minutes before the flight's arrival was announced, he waited on Megan's appearance with a little trepidation, wondering whether he would still be able to recognise her after all those years.

He had little to worry about; he smiled when he saw a slightly more mature "girl" than the one that had seduced him so expertly. He recognised her immediately she had her hair cut in a modern style that framed her still youthful and beautiful face, her figure still looked as slim as it did those 19 years ago and her long legs were clearly on display in the short pleated skirt cut about two inches above her knees, the black high heeled sandals simply emphasised their curves. The young girl walking besides her must be Kay; he thought and examined her closely as they walked towards him, pulling a couple of suitcases behind them.

Kay like her mother was a natural ash blonde, the spaghetti strapped shift dress did nothing to hide her figure, what there was of it he thought, and she seemed almost flat chested with long coltish legs that seemed to go one forever, the slimness of her ankle emphasised by the high heeled strap sandals she wore. He became aware, as she neared him that she was not wearing a brassiere as two stiff pointed nipples could be plainly seen, jutting out, and pushing the dress material about half an inch away from the rest of her body.

His inspection was quickly terminated when Megan reached him and threw her arms around him, they kissed each other briefly and Megan introduced him to Kay.

On the way to the car they began to catch up on family news with Kay filling in the details of her current University courses, she mentioned that like his children she was studying law and was hoping to become a lawyer like him. David naturally offered to help her as much as he could and they kept the small talk going until they reached his car. Once the luggage was loaded, Megan got into the front seat with Kay taking the rear seat behind her mother. David phoned Christine as the car left the airport car park.

The journey home was uneventful except that when he pulled up at some red lights, David glanced at his two passengers, he saw that Kay had her eyes shut seemingly asleep, he also saw that the way that she was sprawling in the back seat had caused her dress to wrinkle up her thighs, he quickly glanced at Megan and noticed that Megan's skirt had also ridden up high enough for him to see the tops of her black lace stay-ups and a hint of matching coloured silk panties. His recent experiences with women had heightened his appreciation of the sexual signals that they used and knew that she was allowing him to see her silk covered vagina to indicate that she was interested. He dismissed Kay's show as an accidental chance.

Taking advantage of the lights delaying them he leaned over towards Megan and placed his hand high up on her thigh immediately above her stocking tops, giving her flesh a gentle squeeze, he lowered his lips to hers and gave her a long kiss. Megan responded as eagerly as he knew she would and when their lips parted, he whispered;

"I can't wait to get you into my bed again".

Megan looked quizzically at him and whispered back;

"What about Christine?"

David had been wondering as to how Megan's visit was going to affect their recently acquired lifestyle, but when she had brazenly displayed herself to him, he had quickly decided that he was going to tell her about some of escapades that he and Christine had enjoyed. His glimpse of Kay's thighs had only added to his expectations, he knew that Megan herself had not been concerned about incest all those years ago and obviously felt the same way about him now. He hoped that she would not object to joining in and even persuading her daughter to participate.

He began his story. Megan gasped when she heard of Karl's lust for his Mother and of Christine's willingness to let her son make love to her, she was not surprised at David's exploits with Hazel after they way in which he had easily allowed her to seduce him all those years ago. She was thrilled to learn that both Christine and Hazel indulged in lesbian activities as she and her neighbour June had been lovers for over 6 months and it was this that she wanted to discuss with David. Meagan explained the situation and that she wanted him to set up a foolproof trust fund for Kay that couldn't be broken by her ex husband on morality grounds. She had been worried as to David and Christine's reactions when she told them why she needed David's legal help, she then told David about her problems with her ex-husband.

She and her husband had started off their married life quite normally but soon after she had given birth to Kay, her husband Al began to introduce deviant practices into their life, initially he introduced her into group sex then wanted them to get into the bondage scene. Megan had agreed to this but refused to become involved in the sado-masochistic group into which he was drawn. When he tried to introduce Kay into his sexual nightmares, Megan had rebelled and by using a skilful private detective managed to obtain evidence of his making love to an underage girl, another one of his hidden secrets.

She used this to rid herself of him; unfortunately he had photographs of her in very compromising poses and had threatened to have them published, it was part of her legal dilemma that she was hoping that David would resolve. She had worried that he had abused Kay and was relieved to find out later that he had not tried to seduce her daughter. Hearing about David and his family's exploits she wondered as to how her own daughter would react should Kay find out exactly what family love meant to the Browne's and she also thought about the effect it would have on their close relationship. She put it out of her mind as the car pulled into the Browne's drive and up to the door of the house.

The door opened and Christine stepped out with her children on either side.

"I'm sure that Christine and the kids will love having you."

He said, winking at her then glancing into the back seat at Kay, thought, "and you too my lovely niece."

The twins, who were dressed casually in shorts and tops, came forward to greet their cousin and her daughter as Karl walked towards Kay he realised that she was a girl that he wanted to know a lot better, it was not only her beauty but there seemed to be a special aura around her that attracted him. Without any hesitation he embraced and kissed her and knew that she welcomed this. It didn't take long for them to pick up the luggage and make their way into the house. Christine showed Megan and then Kay their rooms, she had purposely placed Megan next to her own room with Kay down the hall opposite Hazel and next to Karl. Christine wanted to make sure Megan did not continue the relationship with her husband with her husband unless she joined in.

At the dining table later that evening over a light supper the family it was noticeable that Kay and Karl were very interested in each other, Morag was a little concerned as she believed that her daughter was still innocent and a virgin. Knowing that Karl was well versed in sexual matters both worried and eased her mind. She realised that he could use his knowledge to seduce her daughter but was assured that if that did happen; his expertise would ensure that Kay was introduced to sex by a skilful and supporting person.

Whilst these thoughts were trickling through her mind she was aware of Christine's attention, a hand lingering on her cheek, fingers running along her shoulders, her knees being gently squeezed to emphasise a point. Christine's actions were causing a familiar feeling to course through Megan's body; her nipples had stiffened and were super sensitive to the light touch of her silk blouse, she had changed into a more casual skirt and blouse and was not wearing a bra. Megan thrilled to Christine's advances, small as they were, she decided to add to the sexual tension and playing nervously with the buttons on her blouse unfastened two of them. This caused her blouse to gape open with a slight turn and an angling of her body her right breast was exposed to Christine's gaze.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers
12