Family Lovin' Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom finally gets involved.
1k words
4.26
133.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother sat upon a chair as I did her makeup. She sighed a bit, and I stopped, touching her cheek. She looked so beautiful, and I couldn't figure out what could be the problem. I inspected my work, then asked.

"What's wrong?" I said, concerned.

"Me and your father have not been... making love.. in some time... I miss it." She said with another sigh.

"For how long?" I watched her...

"Months..." She said blushing a bit. "But you don't need to hear such things."

"I've got an idea, mom..." I said, standing slowly.

I slipped down onto the floor, she looked at me surprised. I had always been curious what it would feel like to fuck with a girl, and I ran my hand over her smooth thigh. My mother was like me, never aging. She had the body of a 18 year old, and never once did I ever think she would have gave into the touch so easily. I simply moved her legs open, coming down to kiss her tender area. She gave a bit of a moan, I reached up, pulling her panties back. Just then, a knock at the door was heard, I jumped up, damning whoever it was. Walking to the door, my mom fixed herself to relax. Opening the door, there stood Rob, tall and handsome. He looked at my mother, then smiled...

"Wow, mom, you look hot..." He said, walking past me, grabbing my ass.

"Thanks hun," she said blushing a bit.

I smiled, this would be perfect, it was my brother's turn to please my mother. I walked over to her, setting my hand upon her shoulder, Rob was already getting turned on my mom's almost naked appearance. I walked to him, and started to kiss him.

"Rita! What are you doing?" She erupted into a slight scream.

"You said you needed some mom... Rob is a wonderful lover." I said, looking up at him.

He smiled, looking to my mother, he stood, he was tall, dark, and everything a woman would want. He walked to my mother, touching her breast slowly. She soon submitted to him, reaching to take his pants off. As his hard cock slid out, she was amazed to see the size and the width he had. He smiled down at her, bringing her head down softly, trailing her lips over his hard cock head. She brought it in quickly, and Rob was surprised. He fell back onto the bed as my mother started to suck hard upon his dick. He smiled a bit, guiding her head, but he looked back at me. It was me he was lusting for, and he gave a little pout. I smiled, taking off my pants, I crawled over to him. He let my mom's head go, letting her do the work on his dick, and sat me upon his mouth. He moved the lips of my pussy apart, sliding his tongue over my hot sex. I immediately started to move over his mouth. He was good at this.

My mother now was getting up on top of Rob, sliding his hard, saliva covered, cock deep into her pussy. He gave a bit of a moan, but then continued his work on my cunt. My mother fucked him as hard as she could, as if nothing could stop her. I gently enjoyed the feeling of Rob's tongue sliding inside me, flicking the trigger spot over and over again. Finally I got hot, and he grabbed my sides, eating me out harder now, I gave a great moan, starting to hump his face. His hot breath upon my pussy was perfect. Causing me to cum, he licked me clean, then looked to my mother. Softly, I got off, laying on the bed watching. My mother was riding him like a wild woman. He shook his head, flipping her onto her back. He started pounding that hard cock deep into him. I knew he was aiming to make her cum now too, I could tell by my mother's face. Just then, my father walked in.

Gasping, he looked over the scene, but Rob didn't stop, he just kept pounding into our mother. I walked over to dad, shutting the door. I touched his cock, and without a word, he dropped his pants. He started to grab at me, pulling my pussy close to his dick. Then he entered me, putting me up against the wall with a slight crash of the picture falling. Rob watched, jealousy filling him, he wanted me to himself, and not one else. He started to slam into my mother had, fucking her till her body arch and released over his dick. He was done with her now, and he wanted me. He stood kissing our mom's pussy, then walking to dad. Rob looked at my body, and stopped him. Dad let me go within moments, much rather wanting to ravish is wife while she was enjoying the great orgasm she was given. Rob and I were quickly fucking once again, he slid his hard cock deep into me. My mother obviously did nothing to please his wanting pipe. I smiled at him, fucking him as best as I could. He plunged it deep into me, every movement was full of lust and love. He came deep within me, and sucked upon my perked nipples. My mother and father had also finished their little love fest as well. Rob picked me up, carrying me into another room, Mom and dad left to go get dinner. He laid me upon my bed, kissing my neck, I slowly wrapped my arms around him as he stopped, laying on top of me.

"I love you..." He said, tracing his finger over my lips.

"I love you too, Rob. " I said, smiling at him.

"Can we do this forever?" He asked, his eyes staying upon me contently.

"Probably... we'll see..." I said... kissing his neck as we laid together.

Our bodies stayed tangled together all night, passion rose and fell like no other. My mother and father didn't come home that night, they had decided to leave us to our lust, and find a life of their own again. Rob and I ended up getting married, no one knew I was his sister, and just figured he had taken a bit younger wife....

- The End -