Family Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Okia is introduced to their son.
1.9k words
4.46
220.6k
40
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day went well. Linda did some shopping and Okia acquainted herself with the house. She was in Linda and Sam's bedroom, vacuuming, when Linda returned home. Linda wanted to be home early enough to introduce Bill to Okia, when he arrived home from school. He always got home a little earlier than his sister, as Sue worked a partial day at the store and then returned to the store later to finish her shift. It gave her a 3 hour break in the day, and she enjoyed the ability to go shopping, herself, or go home to relax for a bit.

Linda heard the vacuum and headed upstairs to her bedroom. Walking into the room, Linda saw Okia bending over, vacuuming under the bed. Once again, she could see the white of Okia's thighs above her nylons, but took notice that Okia had not put her panties back on. Linda just stood there for a moment enjoying the view and recalling what had transpired earlier in the day.

The opening of the front door shook her back to reality. Okia also heard the door and turned to see Linda standing there, smiling at her.

Okia returned her smile and said "I didn't hear you come in ma'am. Is that your son returning from school now?"

"Yes, it's Bill and he usually heads straight to the refrigerator for a soda as soon as he gets home." Linda informed her.

Linda went downstairs and met Bill as he was heading up to his room.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day, today?" Linda asked.

"OK, I guess, mom. Much like all the rest."

Bill seemed to have lost interest in school lately and wanted to hang around the house more and more. She guessed that it was because the family had taken up the more "casual" form of dress at home, and Bill, being 18, was always horny and hoped that he would get glimpses of the other members of the family. She even saw Bill take an interest in his dad, as Sam walked through the house in his briefs, or boxers, more and more often.

"Bill, we've hired a maid who will be living with us, from now on."

Linda saw the concern on his face, knowing that he was thinking that his days of skimpy clothes around the house was about to end. "Don't worry, baby. I know you like to be a little of an exhibitionist, like the rest of us, and doesn't have to change."

Bill looked questioningly at his mother, not understanding.

"Come with me, sweetie. Let me introduce you to Okia." Linda said, taking his hand in hers.

She led him into his parent's bedroom and watched his face as he got his first look at Okia. He stood there, staring for a moment, until he heard his mother say, "Bill, this is Okia and she'll be living with us and performing many chores for us."

Linda looked at Okia as she spoke and gave her a little wink. Okia walked over to Bill and offered her hand. Bill shook her hand, unable to take his eyes off Okia's deep neckline of her uniform, and the cleavage it exposed.

"Please feel free to ask Okia for whatever you might need that I used to do for you, Bill. She's taking over most of the chores for us."

Bill stammered a little and welcomed Okia to their home, saying that he hoped she enjoyed working here.

"I'm sure I will. You mother has already made me feel VERY welcome." Okia said, giving Linda a knowing look and a shy, little smile.

"Uh, OK then." Bill stammered again, wanting to get to his room before Okia or his mom noticed the growing bulge in his jeans. Too late, for they had both noticed how he was being affected by the news.

Bill went down the hall to his room, closed the door and wasted no time in unzipping his jeans, so as to give his rigid penis more room. Bill was rather well hung. Almost as big as his father's 9-1/2". Bill slowly stroked his swollen cock and visualized Okia's firm tits as he did.

There was a knock at the door and his mom called to him to come downstairs when he could so that they could all get better acquainted, all the while knowing that he must be stroking that big cock of his.

Bill remembered what his mother had told him about how he could dress and decided to test it, right off the bat. He slid his jeans, shoes and socks off and went into his bathroom in his briefs and t-shirt to finish what he had started.

Bill watched himself in the mirror as he visualized Okia again and fantasized what it would be like to see her naked. He suddenly found himself thinking about his mother the same way. The forbidden thought of wishing his mother were naked before him was just too much. He grabbed his balls with his left hand, squeezing, while his right, pulled the foreskin tight against the base of his dick. The pressure was too much for him and he shot his load into the sink, closing his eyes, seeing the vision of Okia AND his mother naked before him.

He continued pumping his prick until he milked himself dry. Bill went back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, as the excitement of his orgasm subsided.

Bill got up, slipped off his wet briefs and went over to his dresser to get a clean pair. As he was searching through his underwear drawer, there was another knock at his door, and instead of waiting, as before; his mother opened the door as she knocked the second time.

Bill spun around and saw his mother standing in the doorway, smiling, and staring at his semi-erect cock which was still swollen from his recent orgasm.

"Mom, what are you doing? I'm almost naked here." Bill said as he looked at his mother with a questioning look on his face.

Linda only smiled, stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She walked slowly over to where Bill was standing, grinning and staring at his reddened cock.

"Looks like you been giving this a workout." cupping her hand below his dick. "It's red and swollen, honey." she said looking deep into his eyes as her hand closed around his cock.

"It's Ok, baby. I am your mother, and I have seen your penis before, you know. Although it wasn't this magnificent the last time I held it. No wonder you enjoy showing off the bulge in your briefs to everyone else in the family."

"Were you thinking of me, or Okia, when you jerked off, baby? Or was it your sister? Or maybe your dad. It's OK to wonder what your dad looks like naked too, son. It's a natural curiosity. To let you know, he is only slightly larger than this glorious piece of meat of yours." she said squeezing his cock and smiling at him.

She could feel him beginning to swell in her hand, so shortly after he had jerked off. Oh, to be 18 again, she thought.

Taking a step backwards, she unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it off, and then unzipping her skirt, all the while watching the approval and genuine lust in his eyes. Letting her skirt drop to the floor, she stood before her son in nylons, a garter belt, heels and a very sheer panty and bra set which left very little to the imagination.

She knelt before her son and kissed the head of his now bobbing cock. It was still moist from his earlier activities and she could taste the cum that was now lubricating it. It was so easy to just slowly suck the slick cock into her mouth. She slid her mouth all the way to the base of his cock, feeling his body stiffen all over, as she did. She had had a lot of practice sucking large cocks, like her husband's.

Bill grasped her hair tightly and tried to force her head en farther down onto his cock. She knew it wasn't going to take for long for Bill to shoot his load one more time. He was young and constantly horny and hard.

Faster and faster she slid her lips over his engorged cock, taking the lead from his pushing her head onto his cock, then withdrawing it almost completely. As she felt him begin to cum, she grasped the foreskin of his prick and slid it down, hard against the base of his throbbing dick, just as he had done to himself. She pushed hard, with her hand against the base of his cock, and slid her almost open mouth lightly over his swollen dick, now. The warmness of his prick, combined with the slight amount of pain he felt from her actions sent him over the top. He forced his mother's head down hard, forcing her to take it all in.

Linda could barely breathe when she felt Bill's cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat. Bill held his mom's head in place not allowing her to back off his cock until he was completely drained.

Bill slowly withdrew his cock from his mom's mouth and sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling weak in the knees.

Linda could only smile a controlling grin as she saw her son sitting there, breathing heavily with his swollen cock between his legs.

Linda stood up, gathering her blouse and skirt and said, "Did you enjoy that, baby? I've wanted to do that for you for sometime, honey."

"Oh, yes mom. That was fantastic! You were right, I have fantasized about you, sis and dad for awhile now. I just can't believe it happened. And to top it all off, we have a beautiful, sexy maid to live with us."

How could life get any better, he thought.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that son. I feel that our family is growing closer and closer, don't you? she asked.

"Absolutely, mom. Absolutely" Bill answered.

"Well, you get dressed now, not all the way if you wish. You know what I mean. You're sister will be home soon and I want to be downstairs when she arrives, to introduce her to Okia."

Picking out a pair of tight blue briefs which had a built-in pouch for more freedom, she tossed them to Bill, saying "Why not wear these, sweetie. I've always wanted to see them on you."

With that she left him in his room and returned to hers to put her blouse and skirt on again. Okia was still there, dusting as she walked in. Okia gave her a knowing smile, guessing that she has just satisfied her son, offered to help her get dressed.

"Thank you, Okia." Linda said as Okia took the blouse and skirt from her.

Okia laid the skirt on the bed while she helped Linda on with her blouse. Walking around to stand before Linda, she began to button Linda's blouse, allowing her hands to brush against Linda's hard nipples beneath her bra. Okia then helped her with her skirt, slowly sliding it up Linda's legs, stopping to caress Linda's ass as she did, tucking in the blouse and zipping up the skirt it at the side.

Linda turned towards Okia, took her in her arms and kissed her gently on the lips. She wanted to do more, but Sue would be home any minute. She turned and left the room, feeling Okia's eyes staring at her shapely ass as she walked away.