Family Matters Ch. 02

Story Info
Details of the twin's wild night & Mom's secret is out.
8.4k words
4.66
89k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To fully understand this story, please start with chapter 1. This story is told from multiple viewpoints each person telling the tale as they remember it, focusing on the things that were important to them. I hope you enjoy

_____________________________________

I had been dancing for about 20 years now. Shit, I was the feature act here at the hottest club around. But I have never been as nervous as I was on this night. As I sat in the dressing room my mind kept thinking back on how I had started in this business. My girls were just a few months old and I had been out of high school for about a year. My life had taken quite a turn since I had gone from being accepted to MIT where I was going to study electrical engineering to working three jobs just to pay the bills. The work wasn't bad but the hours were long and Jackie needed more help with the twins then I was able to give with my schedule.

One day I over heard the ladies at work during lunch break. They were talking about a bachelorette party that some of them had been to. I don't think they knew how loud they were talking but they could not contain the excitement as they talked about the wild event. I listened, getting turned on by the hot talk but didn't think much about it until one of my co workers brought it up a week later.

"Dave, are you Okay?" she asked coming into the break room seeing the apparent stress on my face.

"I'm fine, just tired I guess. The twins had a rough night last night."

"Are you still trying to work three jobs?"

"Yeah, Its not cheep raising twins."

"No. I guess not but at this rate you will kill yourself trying." I could hear the concern in her voice as she spoke.

"I'll be fine, I just need to get through the next few months then the girls will be on a regular routine. My biggest problem is that I feel like I never have any time to spend with them. And all of the responsibility of raising them is falling on Jackie."

"Dave, If I told you I knew a way for you to make much more money than you are here, enough for you to work 4 to 8 hours and have the rest of your time with your family would you bee interested?"

"If you knew how to make money like that then why are you here?"

"Let's just say that I don't have the qualifications needed. Are you interested is my question?"

"Bonnie, I am not about to do anything illegal."

"This is not illegal, and..." she paused as she glanced down my body and back up. I noticed that she licked her lips as she spoke again. "And I think you would be perfect for the position." There was a naughty tone to her voice that I had never heard from her as she emphasized the word position.

"Okay Bonnie, what is it? I'll bite."

"A very good friend of mine has a dance troop. A very special dance troop if you follow me. They travel around the area and play at parties and special events."

"You mean STRIPPERS!?!" I shouted.

"Shhhh" She put her finger over my mouth. "What I mean is exotic dancers." She replied in a whisper. "They are a very talented group of professional dancers that put on a very classy show. Yes its nude but the money is awesome. You can make in one good night what you make here in a week."

"Yeah right. Me a stripper. I don't think so!"

"Fine, I just thought it might help."

I laughed and walked out of the room. I thought she was crazy for even bringing up such a thing. I tried to picture myself dancing in front of a bunch of howling women. I have had seen videos of these kind of events. I think women got wilder than men did at these parties.

Driving home I could not stop thinking about the freedom that a job like that would offer. I would be able to spend much more time at home and help Jackie out with the kids. I would be able to put my girls in the best schools. Yeah I thought about it quite a bit.

Later that evening at the dinner table Jackie noticed that I was quiet. "You seem to be really quiet, did things go well at work today?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, just had a lot of things on my mind."

"Well then share that load. Remember we promised to take care of each other. That goes both ways."

I thought for a moment. I knew she was right. If she had seemed despondent, I would want to know what was going on. I didn't know how to bring up the subject. I didn't want her to think that this was something that I had been planning. I knew I needed to be subtle. (Not a strong suit for me) "Are you happy?" I asked really just stalling.

"Sure I am, Dave, aren't you?"

"I am, I am baby it just... I thought that when we started dating things were going to be different. I was supposed to be at MIT now and we were going to be on our way to the American Dream."

"I have my American Dream. All I needed was my king and my two little princesses."

"But aren't you even a little disappointed with me?"

Jackie got up and came over to me. She gently held my face in her hands and with the sweetest voice I had ever heard she said, "Don't, not for one minute do you ever let yourself hold that ugly thought in your head. I have been incredible. You have stepped up and been more man than I could have ever hoped for. It's you that I love. Not some job that you may one day have you. The man who stands beside me and supports his family with no excuses is the man I love. Where is all of this coming from anyway?"

"I was just thinking that if I made more money that I would have more time to spend with you and the kids. I would be able to help you with the girls more and be more of a father to them and a husband to you,"

"Dave, we are making the best of what we have. Do you want me to get a job? I can help out with the bills and take some of the pressure off of you."

"No!" I said emphatically, "that's the very opposite of what I want. I am trying to find ways to lighten your load not make it worse."

"You know babe, my load is not so bad as you think."

"Yeah but what if..." I stuttered afraid to put it out there, "Wha, what if I was making more money. A lot more money?"

"Dave what are we talking about?"

"I was offered a job today, making a lot more money than I do now. Enough to work just one job and quit the others. Enough to spend more time at home with you and the girls."

"Dave that's great, why didn't you just say so. What is it when do you start?"

"That's the thing. I haven't actually decided to do it yet. I want to talk it over with you first."

"Babe, you know I am behind you no matter what you want to do. I trust you."

"That's good to hear because I am going to need your trust more than ever." I replied in a serious tone.

"Dave, what is it? You are scaring me."

"Jackie, the job is dancing. Exotic dancing"

She paused while my words sank in, looking me right in the eye. She sat back down in her chair, never looking away. Then with a laugh that kind of just burst out of her mouth she said "No really, stop playing, what kind of job?"

" I am not playing Jackie, it's dancing. I was thinking about dancing. But if you don't want me to..."

She interrupted "You're serious?!?"

"I was but never mind, I know it was crazy I just though that maybe it could make things easier around here, that's all."

"Baby, I'm sorry, I thought you were joking. I had no idea that you would really consider such a thing."

"Forget it, it was just a thought."

"Yeah but now that you brought it up lets think about it."

"Huh?"

"Oh, don't look at me like that. You have been thinking about it, all I am saying is before we decide one way or the other let's talk about it."

"You would consider this?"

"You did!"

"Yeah but that was when I thought you would tell me it was crazy. But now..."

"So you just brought it up so that I would be the bad guy and say no is that it?"

"Ye.. I mean no! It's just that it never felt real while I was thinking about it because I thought you would say no."

"Well I haven't said yes. But I just wanted to talk it, that's all. It would be nice having you home more, but I don't think I could put up with women feeling all over my man."

"I am not sure what happens at these parties, I have never been to one."

Well I have and I know what happens and some of it is pretty wild. Lots of these women go all the way at these parties."

"All the way?"

"Yes, all the way. Not all the women and not all of the time. But when the right combination of alcohol and wild women get together, yeah they go all the way."

"Jackie let's just forget this. I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize our marriage."

"That's good to hear. I 'll tell you what. Give me one week to maul this over and we will talk about it then.

True to her word Jackie brought the subject up the next week and we talked about it more and talked about it for a month straight. By the end of the conversation we had agreed that the money would be great for our family and as long as we maintained some ground rules the job would not interfere with our personal lives. Originally Jackie had some strict rules with how I was to interact with the "clients". There were things like no kissing, no skin to skin contact, and absolutely no penetration of any kind.

After a few months the kissing rule went out the window when Jackie realized that it was hurting my tips. The next year the skin to skin rule went away and Jackie allowed me to feel the women up. A few years later I had become a headliner and the trips to the VIP room began. One day Jackie and her sister, Regina came to the club and after a few drinks Jackie suggested that we all go to the VIP room. Back there got real wild real quick as Jackie had me strip naked and dance in her sister's lap. Her sister reached around and started to rub my chest while Jackie came around in front of me and wiggled her ass in my lap.

Before long Jackie's short skirt had ridden up over her ass and my hard cock nestled between her sweaty ass cheeks I could feel her moist skin of her ass caress my cock as her thong offered little in the way of interference. This went on until I thought I would explode when Jackie abruptly grabbed my hand and pulled me up to stand in front of her. We kissed as we ground our hips together. I felt her sister snuggled up behind me. Mashing her breast to my back. I could feel her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top and her breath on my neck.

My wife surprised me when she backed off of me just a bit and turned me to face her sister. The sisters held hands as they pulled together squeezing me between the two. Now my cock was throbbing against the stomach of my sister in law as her tank top raised up and I could feel her skin burning my flesh. My hands roamed all over her back as my lips sought hers. Our tongues danced with fiery passion as my wife moaned her approval in my ear.

I became aware of Regina's hands raising above her head as my wife reached around and pulled her sister's blouse up and off her body. Now there was nothing to stop me from feeling the sweat of my sister in law's breast as it mingled with my own. My hands discovered her fleshy orbs as my head began to spin with the excitement of the moment.

I am not sure when, but at some point my wife moved from behind me and was now behind her sister. I could feel Jackie's hands between us as she loosened her sister's skirt and pulled it down letting her step out of it. Jackie stepped up behind Regina and I reached around to hug them both, surprised to find my wife was completely naked. There I was with two naked sisters and my wife's encouragement. My wife nibbled on her sister's neck causing Regina to moan in my mouth.

I let my tongue trace a line from her lips down her neck to her tits where I lingered for a while before kneeling to lick her stomach, her hips, and my final target at her pussy. As my tongue found its path down her front, my wife did the same down her back. Her sister spread her legs as wide as she could giving Jackie and I full access as I licked her pussy and Jackie licked her ass hole. Occasionally our tongues met momentarily only to return to their primary targets again.

It was not long before my sister in law shuddered and collapsed on the floor under the assault of our two tongues. Jackie laid next to her sister as the two kissed deeply and lovingly. I moved in behind Jackie and let my cock slide effortlessly into her pussy as she continued to make out with her sister. The scene was far too wild for me as I never know Jackie to be interested in girls, much less her own sister. The incestuous thought of that moment brought me back to reality and the present. And the thought of my own two daughters in the Champaign Room tonight.

TAP TAP TAP. was the light rap on the door "You're up sir." Came the ladies voice from the other side.

I took one last look in the mirror. And applied a fresh splash of oil. "Just treat this night like any other" my wife's words rang through my head just before I stepped out. On any other night any guest of the Champaign Room who wanted sex got it if they tipped enough. Jackie knew this as all of her early rules were long gone after the night she and her sister came to the VIP room.

My theme song was playing in the background and I was introduced. I was barely aware of any of these things as I entered the room. I danced near the door and adverted my eyes. I was not ready to face Lisa and Leslie just yet. I danced around the room and up to the other girls. When one of them pushed me right in from of Lisa. They started chanting my name then Lisa stood up and grabbed me around the waist. I could tell she was wasted as she held on to me to keep from falling down. Feeling safe behind my mask I replayed my wife's voice urging me to treat this night like any other.

Lisa ground her hips to mind and I could feel my cock stiffening. She squatted before me and began to rub her face into my crouch. I could feel her hands on my belt as she released my chaps. I closed my eyes and started to chant any other night to myself. But in my heart I knew this was anything but any other night. This was my little Lisa squatting before me removing my chaps. I kept my eyes closed and continued to dance. The other girls kept edging Lisa on. When Lisa removed my chaps she paused for a moment, I opened my eyes just in time to see her lick my butt cheek. It seemed strange but I didn't have long to think about it because Lisa grabbed my cock. It was still wrapped in my cock sock but that did very little to hind its shape and girth. Lisa longingly rubbed my cock against her face as if in a dream like state.

Before long Lisa removed my cock sock and started to stroke me full on. This was it. I had crossed a line with my daughter and I knew that she was just getting started. She began sucking my cock in earnest, and damn she was good. Sounds seemed to drift into silence as the only thing I was aware of was the exquisite feeling of Lisa's mouth on my swollen cock head. Someone came up behind me and it was like my wife and sister in law all over again. Now I have been with several women at one time, many times in the past, but it was nothing like that first time or now. The taboo nature of it was driving me wild.

I was only vaguely aware of the other woman who was touching me. My mind was keenly focused on the blow job I was getting from my daughter. Then suddenly I was looking eye to eye into Leslie's beautiful eyes. Our noses were almost touching as we stared at each other. She was not looking at me. She was looking through me with a piercing gaze. My hand was around her waist on her ass and I knew that she was naked. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours but most surely must have been seconds.

Then I softly heard Leslie's voice as a whisper rising just over the music.

"Daddy what's happening? What's happening to me?" I saw the confusion is her face but I also saw raw passion. Her breath was labored. And she ground her pussy into my hips. I searched for words to comfort her as she explained that she was worried about her mother. I promised her that Jackie was good with this when suddenly Leslie started to kiss me with great abandon. Here I was kissing my naked daughter while face fucking her twin and thinking life just could not get any batter than this. That's when I heard the words that let me know it could. Lisa looked at me with lust filled eyes and said, "Fuck me Daddy, I need your cock in me now."

I couldn't believe it I pushed Leslie down onto the sofa and positioned myself between her legs. I paused for just a moment and looked her in the eye. If she wanted to back out this was her one chance because in seconds there would be no stopping. I let my cock rest at the entrance of her pussy and she grabbed my ass thrusting her hips at me. My little girl had just slammed my cock in to her all the way. She kept whispering in my ear "Daddy, yes Daddy, fuck me Daddy." Leaving no doubt that this was incest this was a father taking and being taken by his daughter. And she wanted me to know that she knew and that she still wanted my cock. The cock that had made her was now spilling seed in her I came harder than I could ever remember. I saw Lisa out of the corner of my eye. She was on the table having her pussy eaten by her friend. Like mother, like daughter, I thought with a smile.

My spent cock slid out of Leslie's cunt and Lisa came over and started to suck it again. She cleaned off my and her sister's juices and brought it quickly back to life. I felt guilty as I slid my cock into Lisa's pussy. Leslie knew what she was getting into but Lisa didn't or so I thought. But that thought and guilt did not keep me from pumping my load into my second daughter of the night. While I fucked Lisa her friend came over and sat on Lisa's face. Thinking of my daughter as a slut help to erase the guilt I was feeling as I fucked her as hard as I could.

___________________________________________

When the Bone Ranger came into the room I looked at my twin, Leslie and saw that she was having a good time. This man was gorgeous he had a rock hard body and a cock that hung half way down to his knees. I could tell that it was semi-erect in his cock sock as it stuck out a bit then curved to the ground. This man looked so sexy. He danced around the room and away from Leslie and I at first. Then I heard Paula and the girls chanting. I don't know if it was the liquor or my new found sense of self but I just wanted to go for it and get wild. So I started to dance with the Bone Ranger and I wanted to get really freaky with him. I wanted to do all of those things that I had heard about happening in the Champaign Room. I wanted for one night to be like Paris Hilton, a real party girl.

I put my hands on his ass and felt the muscle of his cheeks in my hands. I ground my pussy against his cock and felt it begin to rise. I felt powerful, as I knew that I was turning this man on with my nasty ways. I ran my hands over his chest and felt his pecs. I pulled his vest off and threw it across the room. Then I heard Paula and the others chant "Go Lisa Go Lisa." That was it. It was on. I took one last swallow of my drink and dropped to my knees in front of this man. The musky smell of his cock drove me crazy as I rubbed my face all on it. It became fully erect in my hand and the silky material of his cock sock felt smooth against my face. I reached up and released the straps of his chaps and let it drop to the floor as I did this my eye was drawn to a small mark on his butt cheek. My heart stopped as I saw the familiar mark. It had not seen this one for some time but I knew Leslie had one just like it and I had seen hers enough to know this one when I saw it. I don't know why, but I licked it.

My mind started to race. My first thought was to get up and run. But then I started to think. I my not have known who he was but he surely knew it was me. My father knowingly ground his cock into my pussy. Knowingly rubbed it on my face. He wants this. Hell mom wants this. This is what all the fuss has been about for weeks. They set this up. Panic turned to lust as all the possibilities ran trough my head. Mom had been overtly sexy with me and now my fathers cock was just inches from my mouth.