Family Night at the Castle

Story Info
Not your average night in the Loft.
9.8k words
4.72
75.3k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Slumped against the window in the dark loft, Alexis sighed as she watched the bustling New York nightlife below. The 20 year old redhead shifted, a confused frown on her face when her mother's loud laugh barked from the hallway outside her father's loft. Alexis stared in surprise when the loft door opened and her parents entered arm in arm.

Opening her mouth, Alexis went from surprise to anger as she watched her father lean down to kiss her mother passionately. the anger turned to surprise again when her stepmom appeared looking a little merry. That then turned into a silent gasp when she watched her mom turn and kiss her stepmom with equal passion, her father cupping both their butts.

'Damn Kate,' Alexis gawped when her mom pulled back, 'I didn't expect you to let me fuck Rick again, but I never thought you'd offer yourself for a threesome!'

'Meredith,' Kate shrugged off her dress, the brunette's naked body capturing all eyes in the room, 'Rick's wrote four books before he found out I like to fuck women,' Alexis watched silently as Kate crushed her lips to her mom's, pushing the older redhead towards the bedroom, her hands pulling her mothers dress from her shoulders to expose her breasts, the freckled mounds almost identical in size to Kate's 34B breasts but sporting a slight sag.Gulping Alexis stared at the door, her father's pausing to remove his jeans before he joined the two women.

'Holy shit!' Alexis whispered, her wide eyes locked on the half closed door. A loud groan from her mother had Alexis silently creeping across the loft, curiosity trumping common sense. Peering in through the open door at Kate's full length mirror, Alexis smothered a gasp at the reflected sight of a naked Kate with her head between her naked mom's thigh's, her equally naked father kneeling on the bed, her mother sucking on his cock.

The petite woman gulped, the familiar heat growing in her crotch. Instinctively, Alexis slid her hand into her comfortable sweatpants, a small gasp passing her lips when she felt how wet she was.

'Fuck Mer,' Rick grunted, his eyes switching between his ex wife sucking his cock and his current wife feasting on his ex's pussy.

'Ooh fuck!' Meredith moaned loudly, her slightly sagging breasts heaving as Kate moved a hand from her hip to between her legs, Alexis humming softly when she realized that Kate was fingering her mom.

Carefully shifting her stance against the doorframe, Alexis slipped her hand into her panties, her finger caressing along her damp slit. Pulling her jumper up with her other hand, Alexis gulped as Kate lifted her head, Meredith dripping from her chin. Lifting her bra up, Alexis was relieved when her mother moaned loudly, the sound covering her own soft groan as her nipples reacted to the cool room air and her hand on her 32B mounds.

The redhead watched, finger sliding between her folds as she found herself wishing that she was in her mothers position, Kate between her legs and her father in her mouth. Pulling her hands off her thrumming body, Alexis bit her lip, gathering the courage. Hearing her father's encouragement to her mother, Alexis moaned, her hands pulling at her clothes to quickly leave her standing naked outside her fathers bedroom. Pushing her finger back into her snatch, Alexis sighed.

'Fuck,' Rick grunted, his hips thrusting into his ex wife's mouth, 'gonna cum...' Meredith moaned, her back arching off the bed from Kate's ministrations to her crotch, the vibrations from her throat sending rick over his limit.

Alexis watched him tense, a barked curse pass his lips before her mothers throat bobbed, swallowing his load eagerly.

'Fuck,' Meredith flopped to the bed gasping, 'Forgot how much he fucking cums.'

'Sometimes I think he's gonna shoot out my nose,' Kate panted, lifting her head momentarily, 'Love it when he gets back from a book tour.'

'Why?' Meredith mewled.

'He won't jerk off,' Kate grinned, lapping at Meredith's trimmed bush, 'He's like fucking Niagra falls the first time he cums.'

'You love it,' Rick nipped at Kate's butt, his thick fingers spreading her open.

'Fuck,' Alexis gulped at the arousal in Kate's voice, 'not yet Rick, need to make your ex wife cum on my face first.'

'You have no idea how hot that is,' Rick kissed the small tattoo on his wife's ass, 'should warn you, she's a screamer.'

'And... Ugh,' Kate rolled her butt, 'I'm not?'

'Shut the fuck up Rick and let your wife eat my fucking snatch!' Meredith glowered. Kate smirked and dropped her face back between Meredith's legs.*

Alexis watched her father, her eyes locked on the hand that stroked his long length as she imagined what he'd feel like in her. Swallowing another groan, Alexis attention was snagged by her mother's loud orgasm.*

'FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!' Meredith screamed, 'FUCKING EAT MY FUCKING SNATCH. OH FUCK YES!' Alexis hissed as she furiously fingered herself, the sound lost in her mothers scream. Rick leaned forward to anchor her down as Kate furiously attacked her mothers spasming core. The younger redhead added a second finger with a silent gasp, her eyes locked on the sight of her mother's orgasm, Kate groaning as her father slowly moved into her.

'You are amazing,' Meredith smirked once she'd regained her breath, 'where did you get so fucking good at pussy munching?'

'Wild... Ugh... Phase,' Kate gasped, Rick gripping her slender hips, his entire length resting in her, 'forget how many parties... I ended up as the ... Oh... Floor show with other girls. Fucking loved it.'

'Kinky,' Meredith sighed, 'he feels good doesn't he?'

'Fuck yeah,' Kate hissed, 'Big... Gloriously big. You are a fucking idiot letting him go.'

'But detective,' Meredith smirked, her fingers delving inside her to scoop out her juices, 'If I hadn't had fucked it all away, you'd not be about to cum. So you should be thanking me.'

'I just... FUCK!' Kate squealed, 'I just did, didn't I?'

'Fuck her brains out Ricky,' Meredith winked at Kate as she slid off the bed. Alexis frowned briefly as her mother disappeared from her view, her eyes locked on the sight of her father fucking his wife. She sighed when Rick suddenly flipped Kate, his cock ramming back into her as she curled her feet round his back, his tongue assaulting her small nipples.

Alexis gave another sigh, swiping her now damp hair from her face, her other hand pumping between her now dripping lips, Alexis hissed at the pinch on her nipples. A low moan left her lips at the sensations the fingers were pulling from her hard nubs. Her mind caught up with her body and the petite redhead froze when she realized there were two pairs of hands on her body, her own and someone else. Turning her head, she squeaked when she realized the other hands belonged to her naked mother, the older redhead ducking to press a strangely maternal kiss to Alexis bare shoulder.

'Ssh,' Meredith pressed herself against Alexis' back, one hand pulling her daughters from her snatch as the other took over, 'that is so fucking hot isn't it? Watching your father's big cock pounding into Kate's little pussy,' Meredith cooed as she and Alexis watched Kate writhing on the bed, Rick thrusting forcibly between her legs.

'You like to watch them don't you?' Meredith nipped at Alexis' ear, her fingers melting her daughter's usually alert mind, 'Stand out here and diddle your hot, wet snatch. You kinky little minx.' Alexis groaned when Meredith pulled her fingers out of her, ice blue eyes watching the two gooey digits slide between her mother's lips.

'Baby!' Meredith kissed Alexis' bare neck, 'You taste sublime.'

'Mom?' Alexis stuttered, 'What...'

'Ssh,' Meredith pushed fingers inside of herself momentarily, offering her daughter a taste. Alexis gulped, her eyes conflicted, before she ducked her head and sucked on her mothers essence.

'There we go baby,' Meredith grinned, Kate's wails bursting from the bedroom, 'You wanna be Kate right now don't you? Your daddy's big cock sending you higher than any little boy has sent you before?'

'Yeah...' Alexis blushed heavily at her whispered reply.

'Or maybe with Kate's talented lips feasting on your bald snatch?' Meredith nipped at Alexis' shoulder.

'Mom,' Alexis groaned, 'We can't...'

'Do you want me to stop?' Meredith inserted two fingers back into Alexis' pussy, the younger redhead failing to stop the moan.

'No!' Alexis hissed, her hips jerking towards her mother's fingers.

'Meredith?' Rick called out. Both redheads glanced at the mirror to see Kate laying bonelessly on the bed, a well sated look on her face. Rick lay beside her, both adults frowning as they peered at the wall between the bedroom and the lounge.

'I'm okay you two,' Meredith answered, her fingers curling into Alexis.

'We heard a moan,' Kate called out.

'No mom,' Alexis' face displayed her terror.

'Hush,' Meredith kissed Alexis' neck as Rick called out again, 'We're out here, I caught a peeping Tom, or whatever a female one is.'

'Holy shit,' Kate's wide eyes locked on Alexis' via the mirror, shock meeting terror, 'Alexis!'

'What?' Rick turned as Meredith pulled her hand out of Alexis and gently lead her int the room, the younger redhead turning a deep shade of red from the humiliation.

'What the fuck Meredith?' Rick barked, throwing a sheet over his hips and pointedly not looking at the newcomer.

'Ricky,' Meredith smirked, 'You're too late, she saw everything.'

'What the fuck Alexis?' Kate gasped, 'Why are you naked?'

'Because Detective,' Meredith smirked, 'My gorgeous daughter was standing outside the room diddling herself as she watched us fuck.'

'Alexis?' Rick looked angry, 'Is this true?'

'Yes!' Alexis burst out sobbing, 'I was on the window frame when you came in, I saw you kissing Mom, Dad,' Alexis wept, 'then I saw Mom kissing Kate. I'm sorry!'

Kate slipped off the bed, Rick's shock leaving him rooted on the bed behind her, 'Alexis, sweetie,' Kate calmly spoke, 'Do you know I could arrest you for spying on us?'

'The fuck you will,' Meredith snapped.

'I said I could,' Kate glared back, 'Not that I will. But Alexis,' Kate wiped at the young woman's face, 'Spying on people like that is illegal.'

'I'm...' Alexis hiccuped, 'I'm sorry Kate!'

'Why did you do it?' Kate wrapped her arms around Alexis.

'Its embarrassing,' Alexis sighed, 'I've not had anyone since Pi and when I realized that you were going to be in here f... Screwing... Well, I...'

'We turned you on?' Rick frowned, 'Really?'

'I knew mom would bed anything with a pulse,' Alexis winced when Meredith voiced her displeasure, 'Sorry Mom, but I've grown up knowing you have a overly healthy sex drive.'

'That's true,' Meredith shrugged.

'And I've known since I was young that you were bisexual,' Alexis tipped her head up at Kate, 'But I had no idea you were.'

'I work in a mainly male job,' Kate sighed, 'The abuse and taunts I got just for being a woman were horrendous. Imagine how bad it would be if they knew I was Bisexual?'

'Fair point,' Alexis conceded.

'So what do we do now?' Rick frowned.

'What's better than a threesome?' Meredith grinned, 'A foursome!'

'WHAT?'*

Meredith winced at the volume of the reaction, 'We're all naked and horny. Alexis is legal. Why not?'

'Because she's our daughter!' Rick bellowed, 'It's bad enough she saw us and you have her standing here naked, but to suggest letting her join us is wrong!'

'So when you caught me fucking my cousin,' Meredith scoffed, 'you told her to fuck off? No! You dropped your pants and fucked us both stupid!'

'I...' Rick clamped his jaw shut, his argument lost.

'Meredith..' Kate sighed.

'You're telling me you aren't wondering if my daughter tastes like me?' Meredith slipped an arm round Alexis' hip, her fingers stroking her pale skin, 'Or thinking about how sexy she is?'

'That's not the point,' Kate ignored the astonished expression on both Alexis' and Rick's faces, 'Alexis...'

'Is what?' Meredith grinned, 'Face it Kate, you wanna make my daughter scream.'

'it's... It's her choice,' Kate conceded.

'Kate?' Rick stared at his wife.

'She's a mini female version of the man I fell in love with,' Kate blushed, 'Forgive me for having a couple of wandering thoughts occasionally. It's all a moot point anyway as Alexis isn't going to agree to Meredith's insane idea.'

'I... Um...' Alexis started blushing, the red stain spreading across her entire torso.

'Are we in the fucking twilight zone or something?' Rick blurted, Alexis shuffling self consciously as three naked people stared at her.

'I knew it wasn't just your big cock that got her wet outside,' Meredith burst out laughing.

'MOM!' Alexis snapped, 'Oh for crying out loud... Yes, I was finger fucking myself because I thought it was goddamn hot watching my mother, father and stepmother fucking each other and the idea of either my mother or Kate fucking me is making me almost as wet as the though of my daddy's big cock pounding into me!'

'whoa...' Meredith muttered, Kate and Rick's jaws slack as they stared at Alexis.

'I know I'm some sort of disturbed freak,' Alexis sobbed, 'Don't hate me please!'

'We could never hate you Lexi,' Kate scrambled to her feet, wrapping the shorter woman in a tight embrace, 'We're just shocked.'

'It's always the quiet ones isn't it?' Meredith pressed herself against Alexis' back, her hand looping round to rest on her stomach.*

'What's being suggested here is huge,' Kate pressed a soft kiss to Alexis forehead, 'Life changing.'

'But I want to Kate,' Alexis sighed, Meredith's fingers grazing the top of her slit, 'I want this. Why is that wrong? I'm legally an adult, no one has forced me. I'm with three people I love the most and who I know won't hurt me.'

'Rick,' Meredith rested her chin on Alexis' shoulder, 'If you don't want to, we can go up to her old room.' Alexis shivered at the image of her mother eating her out in her old bedroom, 'Otherwise, I'm just going to lay my daughter on the bed and eat her sweet little snatch. You and Kate can do whatever you wanna do.'

Rick frowned, conflict raging behind his eyes. Glancing at Kate, he saw her silent request to let Alexis stay and the arousal at the idea.

'Daddy?' Alexis softly spoke, 'please?'

'Fuck it,' Rick grunted, throwing the sheet off his lap. The gasp that left Alexis mouth at the sight of his semi erect manhood was almost missed under Meredith's whoop of joy.

'Lay on your back Lexi,' Meredith kissed her daughter's shoulder. The younger redhead obeying her mother and laying across Rick's bed with a slightly nervous expression. Kate knelt next to Rick, her hand reaching out to gently stroke his hard member, both watching as Meredith spread Alexis legs, peppering her thighs with quick kisses.

'ooh mom!' Alexis squirmed as Meredith kissed down her leg, 'God!'

'Honey?' Meredith paused with a worried look on her face, her lips tantalizingly close to her daughter's folds, 'Are you...?'

'Fucking hell mom!' Alexis glared, 'stop fucking teasing me and eat my fucking pussy!'

'You heard her,' Kate giggled, Rick's hard cock twitching in her hand, 'Get munching.'

'FUCK!' Alexis' eyes shot wide, her back arching up as Meredith's tongue ran along her opening, her hands fisting the sheets., 'Shit! yes! Ooh fucking eat my pussy!'*

'God that's hot!' Rick muttered as Meredith released a hand from her daughter's hip, shifting it to between her own and pleasuring herself as her tongue invaded her daughter's snatch.*

'It's hot isn't it?' Kate purred, her teeth nipping at Rick's ear, 'Watching Alexis getting eaten by her mother. I bet she's dripping wet... Can't wait to get my lips on her, then watch you slide this big boy,' Kate's hand tightened around his cock, 'Into her little pussy.'

'Fuck!' Rick lunged, his lips crashing into Kate's as Alexis cried out.

'Oh fuck!' Alexis' head swam as she felt her body nearing her limit, 'Mom! Fucking finger me Mom!' The younger redhead shrieked when she felt herself being invaded by her mother's fingers, the long red nails scraping across her inner walls, 'Oooh God!'

Kate sighed, her lips moving down Rick's body towards his cock. Her tongue darted out and swiped over his head, a hiss passing his lips that turned into a grunt when she swallowed almost his entire length. Fist stroking in tandem with her lips, Kate hummed lewdly. The brunette jumped when she felt a hand stroke up her inner thigh towards her drenched pussy. Glancing under her she was met by a pair of lust filled ice blue eyes.

Alexis squealed, her hips thrusting up into her mother's face, as her hand cautiously reached towards Kate's snatch. Shifting her knees apart, Kate opened herself to Alexis' fingers. Hollowing out her cheeks, Kate sucked hard on Rick's cock as she felt Alexis stroke over her slit.

As a digit pressed between her lips, Kate felt Alexis tense up, a low keening noise rising from behind her. Rolling away from both father and daughter, She gave Rick a front row seat to Alexis' building orgasm.

'FUCK!' Alexis screamed, her head jerking back into the bed, 'HOLY MOTHER FUCKING HELL!' Icy blue eyes shot wide, her plump breasts heaving as she was rocked by the intense sensations rippling up from her crotch. Her pussy walls clamped like a vice around her mothers pumping fingers and she felt herself start to gush. A final thrust and Alexis shattered, her hands fisting the sheets as she gave out a long and loud scream of pleasure.

Kate's slow stroking of Rick's cock continued as they watched and, combined with the arousing sight before them, he felt his balls tighten before he erupted with a grunt. A devilish glint in her eye, Kate smirked as she held his spurting cock, each string shooting across the dark sheets towards Alexis. Rick gasped when a spurt landed across Alexis perky globes.

'Fuck Kate!' Rick hissed when she bent down to run her tongue over his length.

'Not yet Babe,' Kate smirked.

'Holy shit Mom!' Alexis panted, 'I... Holy shit!'

'Oh Alexis,' Meredith grinned, pressing her soaked lips to her daughters stomach, 'if you think that's good,' she shifted up Alexis' body, kissing and licking across her creamy skin, 'then you are in for a fucking amazing night.'

Alexis shivered when Meredith ran her tongue over her breast. A shrieked giggle and the bed bouncing heavily had the redheads turning their attentions off each other to see Kate on her back laughing as Rick took a breast in his mouth.

'Seriously Dad!' Alexis scooped some of his cum off her chest, 'you got me from there?'*

'Ugh!' Kate grunted, Rick's teeth taking her small nipple between them tightly, 'You should... Ooh... See him after a book... Ugh... Book tour. Fucking geyser. Think he comes out my ears... Shit... When I blow him.'

'Go on sweetie,' Meredith cooed, 'Eat it, eat that cum!' Her fingers scooped up more of Rick's cum from Alexis chest, lifting the fingers up to her daughters lips. The sensation of Alexis' mouth clamping around her fingers, her small tongue swirling over her digits had Meredith groaning, Alexis' eyes locked on the older redheads.

A loud moan snapped mother and daughter back into the room, two sets of blue eyes turning to watch Rick pleasure his wife.

'OH FUCK ME RICK!' Kate screeched, 'OOH GOD I LOVE YOUR FINGERS!'

Alexis gulped, her eyes traveling from Kate's chest, down past her hips to where her dad's cock hung between his legs. Licking her lips, she jumped when she felt a pair of lips suck a nipple between them, 'Yes! Oh god Mom!'*

Reaching out, she cupped a hand over the back of Meredith's head while her other hand traveled further down to envelope one of her mothers breasts. Hissing when Meredith nibbled at her erect nub, Alexis pulled on her hair gently.

'Mom...' Alexis begged, 'Kiss me mom!'

'I thought you'd never ask Baby,' Meredith smirked, 'I love you.'

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers