Family Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers

From his spot in the living room James noticed that his mother was taking longer than usual to clean up after dinner. Quietly he watched her mope around the kitchen in what seemed like a daze.

"I didn't think bringing Sam over was a good idea. It's still to soon." James thought.

His mom looked sad so James did what any normal son would do. He walked up behind her and gave her a hug. Alana thought it was her husband at first so she relaxed in James' arms and snuggled backwards into his chest.

"Are you alright, what's wrong mom?" James asked.

Alana was startled to hear her son's voice behind her.

"Oh...uh....I'm fine I was just thinking about some stuff." Alana said.

Strangely Alana felt very comfortable with her son embracing her, even more so than with her husband. She was glad that even after what had happened her son still loved her.

"You just looked so sad." James said.

Alana turned to face her son and wrapped her arms around him.

"Thanks but I'm fine." Alana said squeezing her son tightly.

James looked down at his mother hugging him. She was so pretty he found it hard to look away. The upper swells of her breasts were very visible as he looked down at his mother. Alana was squeezing him so tightly that to his horror James felt a slight twitch in his pants. Shocked he pulled away from Alana.

"Uh...I'm gonna watch a little more T.V." He said backpedaling.

"Ok.....thanks for...caring..you know." Alana said.

"No problem mom." James said still startled that he was getting excited about his mom.

For the rest of the night Alana walked around in kind of a daze. She was in a very bad situation and she didn't know how to get out of it. She finally told herself that whatever happened, she could handle it. A couple of hours passed and as everyone wound down their evening Alana decided to take a bath. She grabbed her bathrobe from her room and walked to the end of the hall toward the bathroom. As she neared she noticed the door was almost closed and she could hear water running.

"Aw crap, as soon as I want to take a bath someone beats me to it." Alana thought to herself.

Just before Alana turned to walk away she noticed even though the door was almost closed she could see the shower curtain from its reflection in the mirror. In the split second before Alana turned the shower curtain flew open. To her amazement right before her eyes was her very naked son James.

"Oh my." Alana thought starring at her son through the fogged reflection.

Alana's face reddened as her eyes surveyed her son's very attractive frame. Her red face turned even redder as her eyes gazed downward. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open as the full enormity of the situation hit her.

"My god..." Alana thought as she starred at her son's massive manhood.

She had forgotten, or blocked out, the memories of what she did to her son on that terrible day. Now, with her son's huge hanging cock starring her in the face, all the memories flooded back in. Quickly she turned and raced back to her bedroom. Standing behind her door Alana could feel her heart beating very fast.

"Why the hell did you do that!?" Alana asked herself.

Visibly shaken Alana sunk down to the floor. With her head tucked into her knees Alana wrestled with her desires. Completely disgusted with herself Alana couldn't stop herself from soaking another pair of her panties.

The next day went like every other Sunday. Greg and James got up early and headed off to the golf course and Alana got up soon after and started getting ready for church. After a hot shower Alana put on a pair of lacy pink panties and a matching bra, followed by her favorite Sunday dress. It was a dark blue jacket top with a matching skirt. After Alana had applied her makeup she fixed her hair up into a strategic tangle on top of her head. Finally satisfied she left for the service.

While it was a normal Sunday for most people, Sam Martin was not one of them. All night long Sam had planned and then planned some more on how he would take his plan to the next level. Once he was sure Alana had left he let himself into the house and put one of his copied discs into James' family's DVD player. Then he sat down in Greg's chair and waited.

After a couple of hours Sam heard a car pulling into the driveway. He knew it was Alana and although he was prepared his heart still started to beat faster.

"Here we go." Sam thought to himself.

Alana opened the front door and walked into the kitchen and laid her purse on the counter. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and thumbed through a magazine that was lying on the table. This was her favorite part of Sunday. For about four hours she had the house all to herself.

Alana read her magazine and for a while all the troubles she had been having faded into the background. It was a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. As Alana read she slipped her shoes off and released her hair from the tight tangle she had so carefully created earlier. Just as she had finished the last paragraph she heard the sound of static. The kind you hear when the television can't pick up a signal.

"What in the world?" Alana said startled.

"James, is that you?" Alana asked thinking maybe her son had stayed home.

When no answer came Alana timidly walked toward the entrance to the living room. Just as she got to the doorway she heard the static stop abruptly and then she heard Sam's voice and her heart skipped a beat. Alana gasped but quickly realized the voice was coming from the television. She peaked her head around the corner just enough to see the television screen. The room was dark and the only light was from the T.V.

"Oh my god..." Alana said quietly as she watched Sam begin to tell the story she didn't want to ever hear again.

Alana stood there in the doorway as the disc played in all its cruelty. Her heart was racing and her eyes beginning to swell up. Finally the disc ended and static could be heard again. Slowly Alana walked toward the television to retrieve the disc. Just as Alana got to the DVD player and ejected the disc she was startled by a voice from the shadows.

"Don't think that's the only copy." The voice said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Alana cried as she turned.

"Because as hard as it might seem to believe, I think I love you." The voice echoed.

"You don't love me, a terrible thing happened and now everything is all messed up." Alana said making her way to the light switch.

"Ahh...is that what it is? Did you know that every time I close my eyes I see you?" The voice said.

"I'm so sorry about what happened, you have to believe me that I would do anything to change what happened." Alana said.

"Oh I know it's not your fault, but that's irrelevant. It's kinda like when a song gets stuck in your head, the only way to get it out is to listen to that very song. I've tried for a long time just to forget about what happened but I think the only way to get you out of my head is to repeat what happened." The voice said coldly.

"No please....you don't want to do that!" Alana sobbed as her fingers found the light switch.

"Oh but I do." The voice said as the lights came on.

"But I can't do that, it would only make things worse!" Alana cried turning to face who she knew was there the whole time.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take." Sam said standing up from the chair.

Alana was terrified but she decided that maybe if she put her foot down that Sam might come to his senses.

"Well I am not! I don't know what you think your doing but its not gonna work." Alana said loudly.

"What you pulled yesterday at dinner could have ruined all our lives. How could you be so stupid Sam?" Alana said glaring at her son's friend.

"I wouldn't use the term stupid. After all you seemed to enjoy it more than I did." Sam said grinning.

Alana blushed as she remembered almost screaming in her seat at the dinner table just a little while ago as Sam violated her trust among other things.

"I did no such thing!" Alana shouted.

Alana was doing her best to convince Sam that she wasn't scared of what he might do. She glared at her son's best friend as an uncomfortable silence came over the room. Alana might have acted like she was unfazed by her current situation but the obvious was starting to sink in a little bit. Sam was holding all the cards. If he went through with his threat there was nothing she could do. It's not like she could threaten him physically either. He was a good head taller than her and outweighed her by about 90 lbs.

Sam looked around for a moment then looked directly into Alana's eyes. His stare startled her.

"Well, it looks like you've made up your mind. I guess I'll be going." Sam said turning to leave.

"That was way too easy." Alana thought to herself.

"Sam, wait. What are you going to do with those recordings?" Alana asked.

"I'm going to send a copy to your husband at work, then I think I'll let the local news have a peak." Sam said coldly.

Alana's heart stopped and try as she might to speak all she could muster was a weak gasp. Just the thought of her husband finding out what happened made her knees tremble.

"Sam.....please don't.." Alana begged as she reached out and grabbed Sam by the arm.

"Don't what?" Sam replied.

"You know what I'm talking about. I'll do whatever you want me to...just promise me you'll destroy those discs." Alana sobbed.

Alana realized what she was saying, she just didn't see any other way. Sam smiled and walked toward her.

"I'm glad you came to your senses." Sam said.

Alana's mascara had started to run because of her crying so Sam gently wiped her eyes with his sleeve. Her heavy breathing was causing her chest to rise and fall and the cleavage her dress revealed did nothing but entice him further. Alana looked up at Sam waiting as her heart pounded. For the second time in her life she was being forced to use her body to protect her family's way of life.

After what felt like an eternity Sam bent down and kissed Alana on the lips. Finally, after all this time, he possessed the woman of his dreams. The contact between the two was electric, a fact not missed by either of them. Alana closed her eyes and pursed her lips tightly as Sam pressed his lips to hers. She could feel Sam's tongue trying to part her lips and for a while she debated her options. Sam ran his hands all over Alana's body. His hands ran over her hips and he grabbed her ass tightly. Alana was shocked at the forcefulness of Sam's actions and let her lips part slightly. Before she could do anything Sam's tongue was wrestling with hers.

"Mmmmmm......" Sam moaned into the brunette's mouth.

Alana was awash in various emotions. On one side, the situation she was in sickened her. But on the other hand, her body was starting to respond to Sam's actions. As he kissed her one of his hands slid up her body and cupped one of her breasts and squeezed tightly. Alana gasped at the feeling of the young man's strong hand on her chest. She knew what she had to do, so instead of letting Sam go on and on at his own pace, she decided to get things over with as quickly as possible.

Sam was in dreamland as he tasted Alana's sweet lips and smelled her perfume. He was a little surprised when she pushed him away and began unzipping her dress from the back.

"Lets get this over with." Alana said not looking the young man in the eyes.

Sam's eyes widened as Alana's dress fell to the floor. Alana stood before him in nothing but her bra and panties. She slowly knelt in front of Sam and reached toward his zipper. Sam stood frozen as Alana's hand found his zipper. He had planned and planned for this moment, but to be living it was completely different. His cock pulsed as Alana pulled his zipper downward.

"Ohhh......" Sam moaned with his head spinning.

Once Alana got Sam's zipper down she took a deep breath and reached into his pants. Her mouth opened just a little as her hand made contact with his rock hard cock.

"Oh my god, you are not about to do this.." Alana thought to herself still in denial about the situation.

Alana's fingers wrapped around Sam's manhood and with little effort she freed his cock from the confines of his pants. Sam brought his hands up to the side of Alana's head as if to pull her forward towards his cock. Alana was staring at the hard cock in front of her not completely sure if she was going to go through with what she said earlier. Her heart was beating fast and hard and whether she liked it or not she was a woman, and in front of her was a very handsome, and a very "exposed" you man. She tried to fight it but was finding it harder and harder to keep her body's responses in check. She hoped Sam hadn't noticed her now erect nipples blatantly showing through the lacy bra she had on.

Alana's thoughts were interrupted when Sam pulled her forward. Instinctively Alana's mouth opened and engulfed the head of Sam's cock. Just like four months ago she found the size perfect for her mouth and was quite amazed at how hard Sam was. Her husband had no problems getting an erection but Sam was like a lead pipe.

"Oh my god......." Sam groaned as he watched his cock disappear between Alana's pink lips.

Sam started rocking back and forth trying to get as much of his cock into Alana's mouth as possible. Alana put her hands on Sam's hips and pushed herself away.

"What's the deal?" Sam said quickly.

"If we're gonna do this we're gonna do it my way at my own pace." Alana said breathing heavily.

"Fine whatever." Sam shot back.

Alana realized that with the urgency in Sam's voice and him trying to stab his cock into her mouth that this might be over more quickly than she could've hoped for. All she had to do was give this boy a quickie blowjob and he would be gone, at least for a little while. Enough time for her to think of a way out of this mess.

Alana reached out with one hand and lifted Sam's cock. She turned her head a little to the side and in one delicate motion licked up the underside of Sam's cock. Once at the top she expertly took the head of Sam's cock into her warm mouth and slowly she began sucking his cock. Her tongue teased the young man and after a while Alana found herself really getting into what she was doing.

"Ummmm......." Alana moaned as she took more of Sam's cock into her mouth.

With a smack Sam's cock popped from Alana's mouth and he watched as his best friend's mom licked his balls.

"Oh.....Miss Alana.....yeah that's it." Sam moaned as his knees were becoming weak.

Alana was getting more turned on that she would've liked and before she knew it her hand had slipped inside her panties. Once her fingers passed over her neatly trimmed mound she was shocked at how wet she had become. Her pink panties were now almost transparent. She picked up the pace a little and as her tongue slid up and down Sam's cock she could feel it pulsing faster and faster. She knew it wouldn't take much more. Alana dipped one of her fingers into her pussy and an electric jolt was sent through her body.

"Ohhhh......" Alana softly purred around Sam's cock.

Sam wanted this moment to last forever but he knew he was about to cum. As the moment approached he decided against warning Alana, after all she was going to have to get used to this, he thought.

From the moment Sam's cock entered her mouth Alana could taste the salty precum his cock had been oozing and to her surprise she really liked the taste. She was a little shocked when all of a sudden Sam let out a loud moan and her mouth began filling with his cum.

"Ohhhh...YYYEEAAhHHHHh!!!!" Sam screamed as his cock unloaded blast after blast of cum into Alana's mouth.

Alana could say nothing as Sam's cock filled her mouth to capacity. Reluctantly, she swallowed a large amount of Sam's cum, and to her surprise, he kept cumming. Before she knew it her mouth was full again.

"My god, how much does he have!?" Alana marveled as cum began dripping from the sides of her mouth.

When she swallowed a second time she gagged a little and Sam's cock plopped out of her mouth. With one last shot Sam's cock shot a rope of cum across Alana's face.

"Jeezzzus Christ ......" Sam said as he leaned up against the wall trying to recover.

Alana sat in the floor in her underwear with Sam's cum running down her face and leaking from her mouth. She was still breathing heavily and at a loss for what to do next. A drop of cum from her face fell and landed between her breasts as she stared at Sam.

"Damn...that was better than last time!!!" Sam exclaimed.

"Please get your clothes and leave before James and Greg get back." Alana said coldly as she wiped Sam's cum from around her eye.

"Not just yet." Sam said still trying to catch his breath.

Alana starred at the boy wondering how he could've went from such a nice young man into a blackmailing psycho. She picked up her skirt and used it to wipe Sam's cum off of her face and chest. There was no talking for a few uncomfortable minutes as Alana just sat there starring blankly at Sam who was sitting naked on her couch. Finally Sam broke the silence.

"Stand up." He ordered.

"What?......Why?" Alana asked frustrated.

"Because I want to see you better." Sam said.

"I think you've seen enough for one day. Its time for you to leave." Alana said firmly.

"I'll leave when I want to, now stand up or Greg gets an earful of my confession." Sam said.

Alana had tried arguing and even trying to scare Sam out of what he had planned but it was becoming quite obvious that he wasn't budging. Reluctantly she stood up in nothing but her underwear. Sam was right; she was a very beautiful woman. Her long dark hair was now a tasseled mess that somehow added to her sexiness. The lacy bra and panties she was wearing didn't hurt either. As Alana stood there she could feel Sam's eyes traveling all over her body. In some remote corner of her mind she was slightly flattered that Sam thought she was "hot."

"Well at least now I know I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it." Sam said mildly amused.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Alana asked confused.

Before Sam could answer Alana saw where he was looking. He was starring at her soaked panties.

"I didn't enjoy anything Sam. The same thing would happen to any woman who... was.....doing what I was doing." Alana said trying to justify her wet panties to not only Sam but also herself.

"Is that why your nipples are hard too?" Sam asked with a smile.

"Yes." Alana said crossing her arms to cover her chest as best she could.

"Turn around." Sam ordered.

Alana did as she was told and was now standing with her back towards Sam. She felt like piece of meat being paraded around for his enjoyment.

"You really are beautiful." Sam said eyeing Alana.

Alana said nothing. She just wanted this moment to be over and done with. Sam on the other hand was just getting started. He walked over behind Alana and stepped right up behind her. Alana could feel Sam's young hard body push up against her, the touch sent a shiver down her spine. Sam brushed Alana's hair to one side exposing her neck. His hands found Alana's waist and he gently squeezed. Alana exhaled lightly. She could feel Sam's warm breath on her neck. Sam began to gently kiss Alana's neck as she cursed him for finding one of her most favorite places to be kissed.

"Ummmmmm....."Alana quietly moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head from the pleasurable sensation.

Before long Alana found herself leaning her head to one side to give Sam access to more of her neck. Slowly Sam's hands crept up Alana's body and she felt her bra being taken off. Sam cupped a breast in each hand and squeezed them gently. Alana arched her back instinctively and she could feel Sam's hard cock pressing against her ass.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers