Family Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,096 Followers

"My god......he's hard again." Alana marveled.

Suddenly Sam stopped his assault on Alana's neck but before she could be disappointed he began to kneel behind her kissing her back as he knelt. Once he was to his knees Alana felt him pulling her panties down. Sam watched as Alana's heart shaped ass came into full view. Alana did nothing to stop him and in fact she stepped out of her panties once Sam had them all the way to the floor. There was no use fighting it.

"Come here." Sam said as he stood and took Alana by the hand.

He led her to the couch and sat her down. Alana watched as Sam knelt in front of her and pushed her backwards until she was leaning up against the back of the couch with her legs hanging off the front. Sam grabbed a knee in each hand and spread Alana's legs wide.

"Sam.......I don't know about....."

But before Alana could finish her sentence Sam leaned forward and kissed Alana's right inner thigh. Sam started planting little kisses as he neared her pussy and just as Alana thought he as going to kiss her soaking pussy he just gently blew his hot breath over her aching lips as he made his way to her other thigh. Alana just sat there with her mouth open as he kissed his way toward her pussy again. But this time he didn't disappoint her. The anticipation was killing her and finally Sam stuck out his tongue and tasted what he had wanted to taste for so long.

"Uhhhhh.....ohhhhhhh" Alana moaned. It had too long since the last time someone had eaten her pussy.

Sam was amazed at how soft and smooth Alana's pussy was. Her pussy tasted great too. This was the most erotic thing Sam had ever done. He had never performed oral sex on a woman before but he had watched enough porno's to get the idea. He quickly flicked his tongue across Alana's clit and then he would suck her clit as hard as he could. He had wanted to do this for as long as he could remember and now that he was doing it he was going to enjoy himself.

"You taste great." Sam said in between licks.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.........Ohhhhhh my god.." Alana moaned as her toes curled.

Try as she might Alana couldn't help but enjoy what Sam was doing to her. He might be blackmailing her into it but she loved the way his tongue made her feel. Alana grabbed Sam by the hair with one hand and pushed him even harder against her pussy. She could feel her legs starting to twitch and she knew that it wouldn't be long until she would cum.

"Oh..yeah.......just like that...don't stop." Alana pleaded as Sam upped the pace with his tongue.

Alana had Sam by the hair with one hand as she squeezed her tits with the other. She could feel a fire beginning to burn hotter and hotter deep inside her. For his part Sam said nothing, he just continued to enjoy eating Alana's pussy and watching her squirm in pleasure. Alana was starting to loose control as her ass started lifting off of the couch each time Sam's flicking tongue touched her clit.

"Ohhhhhh....my....goooooooooddd!!!" Alana moaned as her orgasm approached.

Sam did his best to lick faster and harder and he knew he was doing his job right when Alana grabbed his head with both hands and buried his face in her cunt. Sam couldn't breathe but he didn't care as he watched Alana's mouth open as she came.

"OHHHHH........OHHHHHHHHH...OH FUCK!!!" Alana screamed as she came harder than she had ever cum before.

Sam's mouth was flooded with juice from Alana's quivering pussy. He savored every bit. Alana's body shook violently and it was all Sam could do to hold on. As her body convulsed Alana looked down at Sam as he ate her pussy. He had a determined look that she had never seen before. Through the fog of her orgasm Alana realized that it might take a lot longer to get out of this situation than she thought.

"Oh.......my god Sam..........." Alana said in between gasps.

Sam said nothing as he removed his mouth from Alana's pussy. For a moment Alana starred at Sam's face as it glistened with sweat and other things. Sam leaned forward and brought his face right in front of Alana. For a few moments they each breathed in each other's hot breath. Alana looked deep into Sam's eyes wondering what was next.

"Kiss me." Sam said softly.

Alana closed her eyes and leaned forward just enough to kiss Sam. Her lips made contact with his in a passionate kiss. Alana's tongue touched Sam's lips and she knew all to well what the strange tart taste on his lips was from. Slowly but surely the kiss became hotter hand heavier until Alana and Sam were in the throws of passion. Their tongues were coiled tightly together as each of them fought off the urge to relent and catch a much need breath.

Alana was past the point of caring that she was being forced into what was happening. There was a naked young man on top of her and her body was on autopilot. Her hands explored Sam's sweat soaked back. Eventually she grabbed Sam's ass firmly and pulled him toward her. Sam was amazed that Alana seemed to want him to continue.

Alana reached between herself and Sam searching for his cock. She found what she was looking for and positioned Sam's cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Fuck me Sam." Alana hissed as she pulled his body toward her.

As Sam's cock entered Alana's pussy she broke the passionate kiss and starred with her mouth open into Sam's eyes.

"Oh shit..........god you're tight." Sam moaned as his cock inched itself deeper into Alana's burning pussy.

Instinctively Sam's hips began to buck. Here he was on top of his dream girl and he was going to fuck her brains out. Alana looked over Sam's shoulder at his rose colored ass as he pounded up and down on top of her.

"Ummmmmm....." Alana moaned.

Alana was in nirvana as Sam's hard cock slammed into her pussy. The room was silent except for the sound of flesh slapping into flesh. Alana could feel Sam's balls hitting her ass with each powerful thrust. She was amazed at his stamina. He fucked her hard and steady for twenty minutes without stopping. A feat her husband hadn't matched in years.

"Ohhhh..god...yes..." Alana moaned as Sam took a nipple into his hot mouth.

Alana's pussy felt like warm silk on Sam's cock and for all his might he knew he was about to cum. As he sucked her tit Sam looked up at Alana and made eye contact with the beautiful woman. Without saying a word each of them knew what was coming. Sam put his arms under Alana's legs and pulled her knees to her chest in a move he'd seen in countless porn movies. With her knees against her chest Alana held on for the ride of her life. Sam began fucking her harder and faster until he was literally bouncing on top of her. Alana could feel her pussy starting to quiver.

"I........going...to........cum." Sam gasped.

Alana made no move to push Sam off of her; in fact, she didn't want Sam off of her until she came again.

"Not yet baby....just a little longer." Alana begged as her own orgasm neared.

Somehow Sam found the strength to continue a little while longer. He looked at his best friend's mom beneath him with her eyes closed and her teeth clinched. Her face was peppered with beads of sweat.

"OHH.......GOD....OHHHHHHHH...........I'M........CUMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" Alana screamed as she finally reached her plateau.

Her pussy convulsed around Sam's young hard cock urging it to release its contents. The sensation of Alana's pussy squeezing his cock was all Sam needed.

"OH FUCKING SHIT!!!!" Sam shouted as his cock erupted deep inside Alana's waiting pussy.

Alana could feel the young hard cock inside her straining and pulsing. She could feel Sam's hot cum coating her insides. Sam's cock pulsed over and over again. Alana was amazed at how long Sam's body stayed tense as he emptied a seemingly never-ending amount of cum inside her. She knew Sam was emptying a massive load into her pussy when she began to feel cum draining out of her pussy and down to her puckered asshole.

Finally Sam collapsed onto Alana. As he lay there breathing heavily Alana began to run her fingers through his hair. She didn't know why, it just felt natural. They lay there like lovers for about fifteen minutes until Sam raised his head and kissed Alana on her soft lips.

"Ms. Alana.....that was fantastic. I'm sorry that I had to force you into it." Sam said with a "freshly laid" clarity that happens to every male mind after sex.

Alana for her part didn't know how to react. At first she was furious for being used, but now she felt a little bit bad for Sam. How was he supposed to react after what happened to him?

"It's ok Sam. Everything will be alright, but you have to promise me something." Alana said.

"What?...I mean..anything you want." Sam answered.

"I want you to destroy those tapes you made. And don't ever try to make me do anything I don't want to ever again." Alana said sternly.

Sam reluctantly agreed and the two lay there in each other's embrace for a while longer until Alana noticed the clock.

"You're going to have to leave pretty soon. James and Greg will be back soon." Alana said.

"I know. I just don't want to leave." Sam said saddened.

Alana stood up and slipped back on her panties and bra. She walked over to Sam and kissed him on the forehead. Just as he thought she was going to leave Alana whispered something into his ear.

"Come back later tonight and we'll talk a little more. Maybe we can reach an arrangement that suits us both..."

With that Alana sashayed out of the room with a very stunned and naked Sam still reeling.

To be continued??

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,096 Followers