Family Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers

The next morning started off normally enough with Alana making breakfast and James sleeping until about 10:00 AM. It was Tuesday and Alana always worked in her garden on Tuesday. Although she wouldn't admit it to anyone Alana took great pride in its appearance. After making her son a plate of eggs and bacon Alana went up to her room to put on her usual gardening clothes. Alana untied the belt that held her robe together and let it fall to the floor. Ever since she could remember Alana had never worn a bra to sleep in. She really didn't need a bra period. Her breasts were by no means huge, but they were firm, perfectly round, and judging from the stares of men throughout her life, big enough. While most women would kill for bigger breasts, Alana was glad that with smaller breasts came less sagging.

"Not bad if I do say so." Alana said to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Alana opened up her dresser drawer and grabbed her gardening clothes. Her favorite consisted of a yellow sundress and a big straw hat she used to keep from getting sunburned. After slipping into the sundress Alana arranged her hair into a tight little ball on the top of her head. She then grabbed her hat and turned toward her door. After two steps a sharp pain ran up Alana's left leg. She had inadvertently slammed her toe into a huge box that she kept books that she had already read in.

"Son of a.......damn that hurt!" Alana groaned as she reached down to rub her foot.

After the pain let up a little, Alana decided not to let the same thing happen again. She decided to put the box in her closet on the top shelf so it would be out of the way. The box was quite heavy thanks to Alana being an avid reader. It was a good thing that she exercised quite often because she barely managed to lift the box over her head and onto the shelf.

"Almost didn't make it." Alana said as she breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as she turned Alana heard a cracking sound. To her horror she could see that the bracket that binds the shelf to the wall was coming loose.

"Oh shit!" Alana screamed as she braced herself against the wall of her closet using her arms to hold up the shelf.

As Alana stood there she realized that she couldn't hold the shelf up forever but she didn't know what else to do short of letting the shelf fall. Then she thought about her son sleeping down the hall. Not wanting the shelf to fall and crush all the things she had on the floor of her closet she decided to call her son.

"JAMES!!! COME HERE!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" Alana screamed.

Down the hall James was awoken by his mothers scream. Barely awake he jumped out of bed in nothing but his boxers and ran down the hall to his mother's room. Alana was relieved as she heard her bedroom door fly open.

"What are you doing?" James asked not fully appreciating the situation his mother was in.

"Hurry up and get over hear, this shelf's about to collapse and there's about a ton of books on it." Alana urgently said.

As James got closer he could clearly see the bracket screws dangling out of the wall. Just as he was about to step forward to brace the shelf for his mother James noticed the position she was in. Alana was face first against the wall of her closet unable to move without the shelf caving in. With her arms outstretched Alana's sundress was pulled up a good bit, almost enough for James to see the bottom of her ass. For a split second James focused on his mother's sexy legs and ass and he could feel his cock tenting his boxer shorts.

"Hurry up; I don't know if I can hold this thing much longer!" Alana said wandering what was taking so long.

"Just trying not to trip over all these shoes." James said expertly while arranging his cock.

James pulled his cock upwards so that the elastic band of his shorts could hold it in place. However, his cock was so big that the top four or five inches were outside his boxers completely exposed. As he stepped forward he positioned himself right behind Alana. Her legs were slightly spread as she tried to give herself a wide footing to support the weight of the shelf. He knew he had to be careful about how he proceeded so James reached up over Alana's head and just as both hands made contact with the bottom of the shelf he leaned forward with all his weight. Alana was pushed up against the wall very hard. She was so relieved that the shelf wasn't going to fall that she was momentarily unaware that her son's cock was pressed up against her ass. After the initial euphoria of the rescue had worn off Alana began to feel something hard pressed against her butt.

"That better not be..." Alana thought to herself with her dress not offering much cushion between her and her son's erection.

While she wasn't amused by her son using her helplessness for a quick thrill Alana was glad that the shelf wasn't going to collapse on her head. After catching her breath Alana decided it was time to end the awkward situation that she was in.

"Honey...can you give me a little room to squeeze by you?" Alana said.

"If I move this thing's gonna fall on us." James said as he pressed his cock against Alana's ass even harder.

"OH!...uhhhh...well we can't stay like this." Alana said astounded at the size of her son's manhood. It felt like there was a baseball bat between her cheeks.

"Hold on a sec, my foot is slipping." James said trying to find any excuse to press his cock against his mother's ass again.

Using a thrusting motion James walked his feet an inch at a time closer to his mother. Alana inhaled sharply as her son's cock was driven into her ass four hard times. James was in heaven as his mother's firm ass surrounded his cock. Alana knew she had to get out of her predicament but a part of her wasn't as eager to move as she was minutes ago. It had been two days since her husband and Sam left and her sex drive was as active as ever. The feeling of a man pushed up against her was a feeling she had missed these last two days. As long as she kept everything under control her son's little games shouldn't matter much.

"I'm gonna try and turn around. That way I can squeeze by and get the drill gun so we can put those screws back into the wall." Alana said.

James couldn't believe his ears. His mother was going to turn around. In the position they were in he would be pressed up against her face to face.

"Sounds like a plan." James said all too eager for Alana to try her plan.

Alana was all too aware of what she was doing. But it was the only way to get out of the closet without the ton of books falling on them both.

"Ok..here we go." Alana said as she tried to spin around.

With her son pushed so hard against her Alana could barely breathe let alone turn around. Faced with no other option Alana put her hands against the wall as if she were doing vertical push-ups. With all her might Alana pushed her ass backwards into her son. The move was just what James wanted as he felt his mother's ass press against his hard cock. Just as she reached the limit of her strength Alana let go and spun around a quickly as she could. Success!!!

"Well now, that wasn't so hard." Alana said with her face pressed tightly against her son's chest.

For the first couple of second James was silent as he soaked in the sensation of having Alana's chest pressed against his. There was also an unexpected aspect of their new position. The part of James' cock that was exposed over the top of his boxers was now right up against Alana's stomach.

"Uh oh." Alana thought as she felt her son's massive cock pressed up against her abdomen.

James was silent as he wondered what his mother would do or say next. There was no hiding the fact that his exposed cock was right up against her stomach. Half expecting his mother to get very angry James did the only thing he could think of, he tried to make a joke.

"You smell great." James said not knowing what else to say.

"Uh...thanks. You could use a shower though...a COLD shower." Alana said trying to make light of their situation as she looked at her son.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds as Alana and her son stood face to face in the closet. The awkwardness of the situation did little calm James' raging hard on however.

"Oh...you mean....listen mom it's just that......" James mumbled not knowing what to say.

"No, it's ok. I know sometimes guys have...........you know......in the morning." Alana said trying to make the situation less awkward as her son's hard cock pressed into her abdomen.

After a couple more awkward seconds Alana began to squeeze by her son. Finally after a few moments of struggling she was free. She then ran downstairs to the utility closet to get a drill gun and some screws. Once she returned it didn't take long to secure the shelf.

"Thank god." James said as the last screw was tightened. He then made sure his cock was concealed by his boxers.

"Yeah, what a way to begin a morning." Alana said.

As her son stood there breathing hard from holding the shelf up Alana couldn't help but notice that he was in pretty good shape. He had a muscular chest and if he didn't eat so much his six-pack would be more defined. After a moment or two, Alana found herself still starring at her son's body.

"Calm down, he's your son." Alana thought to herself as she admired her son's body while chewing on the nail of her index finger.

James knew his mother was starring at him, and not being one to pass up an opportunity he decided to see how far he could get.

"Man that shelf was heavy." James said as he raised his arms acting like he was working the kinks out.

Alana's eyes lit up as her son lifted his arms. Alana didn't breathe for a few seconds as her son's massive cock tented his boxer shorts obscenely.

"My god..." Alana thought as she glared at her son's huge cock.

Since she'd gone a couple of days without sex Alana's sex drive was on a hair trigger. The site of her son's huge erection caused her pussy to become wet even if she didn't want it to. As soon as Alana fully realized that she was getting wet because of her son she knew she had to get him out of her room.

"Hey, I've got a lot of stuff to do today still." Alana said as she hurried her son out of the room.

James smiled as his mother scurried him out of her room. He knew he was getting to her. It was only a matter of time in his mind. Alana stood with her back against her door breathing very heavy as she replayed what had just happened in her mind.

"I can't believe I just did that. I'm like a damned dog in heat." Alana thought to herself with her head in her hands.

Finally Alana put on her hat and walked down the stairs and out the back door. As Alana was messing around in her garden she couldn't get the thoughts of her son out of her mind. She had been worried that he'd become obsessed with her but now she was worried about her own seemingly out of control sex drive. Try as she might she couldn't stop thinking about the huge bulge in her son's boxers she'd seen earlier. As Alana worked James was snooping around her room. While his mom was outside James had come up with the next step in his plan. He was going to order his mother some very sexy clothes and put a card on the box that said they were from his dad. The card would say how he was sorry for not being there on her birthday. It would also say that he'd left money for James to take her out to eat.

"Here we go." James said as he finally found the drawer where his mother kept her bras and panties.

James quickly located a yellow thong and looked for the tag so he would know what size his mother was. The whole reason for this was when he ordered her clothes he would make everything one size too small.

"36 B, I was pretty close." James thought as he checked the size of one of his mother's bras.

Outside Alana had worked up quite a sweat and was beginning to get her mind out of the gutter. As she worked her way through her garden pulling weeds and other odds and ends she could hear someone talking behind the privacy fence that separated her yard from her neighbors. She didn't pay much attention at first but as she got closer to the fence she could hear two people who were talking but not very loudly. As Alana moved closer the curiosity got the better of her. She quietly walked up to the fence and began eavesdropping a bit. She finally realized that the voices were her neighbors two son's Eric and Thomas. They were younger than her son by about five or six years so they were probably about thirteen or fourteen. As Alana listened the two boys conversation went were most boys conversations usually go and they started talking about girls. Alana listened as the boys talked about the girls at their school. Just as she was about to get back to her garden she could swear that she heard her name. As she put her ear up against the fence Alana's face turned red.

"Man I'd fuck Mrs. Scott's ass until it was raw." Thomas said.

"No shit man, I'd give a million dollars for her to suck my dick until I shot my load all over her face. Eric laughed.

Alana couldn't believe the two boys were using such language. As she listened in, the initial shock of the boy's potty mouths wore off and Alana wanted to hear more of what the two thought of her.

"Man last week I saw her in some little blue skirt bending over to get the paper outta the driveway." Eric said.

"For real, damn man I bet her ass looked good." Thomas said.

"Man the bitch had on a white thong and I came close to exploding in my shorts." Eric laughed.

Alana put her hand over her mouth because she knew the exact day he was talking about. She knew her skirt was short but she wasn't aware she was giving the neighborhood a show.

"Man, I don't know what hole I'd fuck first. You know that pussy's gotta be tight but man that ass is a perfect ten." Thomas said.

"Man I'd fuck her in the ass then make her suck my dick." Eric laughed.

As the two boys went on about their fantasies Alana noticed she was becoming very wet. After all, what woman wouldn't be turned on to hear other people's fantasies about them? After a few more minutes the boys eventually started talking about how hot Lindsay Lohan was and then it was baseball. Alana finally finished pulling all the weeds from her garden and then decided she needed a shower after sweating all afternoon. She just didn't know what she sweated more from, the sun or the neighbors' two sons talking about her. Inside the house James had just finished ordering his mother some very revealing clothes from Victoria's Secret. With overnight delivery they would arrive tomorrow. He was, however, experiencing a side effect he hadn't counted on when he went snooping in his mother's room. After digging through her underwear drawer his cock was as hard as a rock. Knowing that his mother usually spent hours in her garden James decided to relieve a little tension in his room. James slipped off his shorts and lay down on his bed with thoughts of his mother filling his head. At about the same time Alana was coming up the stairs on her way to the shower. Just as her son was thinking about what happened earlier Alana was grabbing a towel from the hanger on her bedroom door. As she made her way down the hall Alana saw that her son's door was almost closed. Innocently she peeked through the crack to see what James was doing.

"Oh god." Alana thought as she dropped her towel.

There right in front of her was her naked son lying on his bed jerking off. Alana's mouth fell open as she watched her son's hand gliding up and down on his massive cock. After what had happened earlier and then hearing what the neighbor's sons wanted to do to her Alana was as turned on as she had ever been. As her son stroked his cock Alana's right hand grabbed her left breast and squeezed tightly. James was unaware that the woman he was fantasizing about was watching him jerk off. As images of his mother flooded James' mind Alana's hand had found its way under her sundress.

"What are you doing?" Alana thought to herself as she rubbed her panty covered pussy.

"God his cock is so fucking big." Alana thought as her son began really jerking himself off.

Just as Alana's hand was about to go inside her panties James' cock erupted. Alana's eyes widened as cum shot from the head of her son's cock. Two huge globs flew from James' cock followed by more that slowly oozed down the shaft and covered his hand. James laid there for a moment breathing heavily. Alana quietly picked up her towel and tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door.

In the bathroom Alana stripped off her sweaty sundress looked at herself in the mirror. She was still breathing heavily. The muscles in her body were still tight from working in the garden and it made her already attractive figure even more so. After giving herself a chance to calm down Alana stepped out of her dress and pulled her panties down. She didn't quite know what to think about what she'd just seen.

"I can't believe I just sat there and watched my son...." Alana thought to herself.

Alana was becoming more and more aware that she was going through sexual withdrawals. After having sex every day, sometimes more than once, for two and a half weeks she had become quite accustomed to it.

"If Greg or Sam don't hurry up and get back here I'm gonna go crazy." Alana thought.

After giving herself the once over Alana ran her middle finger over her neatly trimmed bush. Every other day or so Alana would do this to judge when it was time to trim again.

"I guess it's about time again." Alana thought as she ran her fingers through the dark strip of hair above her pussy.

After starting the bathwater Alana waited a moment to let the tub fill up a bit. After a few minutes Alana stepped into the hot water and sat down. Alana sank down into the water and closed her eyes as she soaked her tired muscles. In his room James was still recovering when he heard the water running in the bathroom. With little else to do he decided to give himself another peek at his mother. Quietly, after grabbing his knife, James made his way down the hall. With all the stealth of an assassin James opened the door slightly and positioned his knife blade through the opening he had just made.

"Bingo." James thought as his mothers naked reflection appeared on the knife blade.

At that moment Alana opened her eyes and slowly sat up in the tub. James was tempted to retreat but he held his ground. Alana's wet breasts were like a magnet to her son. James swallowed hard and with his other hand he reached into his pants. Alana was unaware she had an audience as she continued with her bath time routines. She used a rag and bar of soap to make a lather that she applied to her arms then her chest.

"Jeeezus." James thought as the sight of his mother massaging her breasts made his knees grow weak and his cock spring back to life.

Alana then brought one of her long legs up out of the water and placed it on the side of the tub. Slowly she applied some kind of shaving gel to her leg and rubbed it into a foam. Then with a sort of grace Alana began to shave her legs. The sight, while normal to her, was all but intoxicating to her peeping son. James watched, hardly blinking, as he stroked his rock hard cock. Soon Alana was finished with one leg and began the whole process over with the other. While this was very exciting to James what happened next would make him all but forget about what he had just seen. After finishing her other leg Alana stood up in the bathtub. The sound of dripping water was very loud. James' breathing was becoming heavier as he saw his mother naked before him. Alana put her left leg up onto the side of the tub and grabbed the shaving gel. She applied a little to her index and middle fingers. Then she proceeded to massage the gel all over her pubic area. After working the gel into a foam she used her other hand to wipe a strip of foam away where she would leave the hair. After rinsing her hands off, Alana expertly began to shave the prickly stubble on the left side of her pussy. After a few strokes Alana wiped the area clean with a wash cloth and then used her fingers to tell if the area was sufficiently smooth. Satisfied that it was Alana began again on the right side.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers