Family Nudist Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

"I'm ruined!" Tyra said dreamily. "I never want to wear clothes again! This is the way my body should be . . . bare under the warm blue sky!"

She suddenly laughed and sat up. "You've done something to me . . . no not just THAT . . ." Tyra laughed again as she poured more lemonade, draining the cup, then refilling it and handing it to Joe, who drank equally thirstily.

"The world changed when you got off the bus with your brother," Tyra continued. "The process had already started when I met Aunt Mike, but everything has completely shifted now. I'm not sure who I am, but I'm eager to find out."

"Welcome to REAL life . . . Pilgrim!" Joe drawled, kissing Tyra. The lemonade on their lips and tongues tasted sweet and tart.

"Until I met you, I'd be afraid to tell a man this, especially right after our first time . . ." Tyra giggled, nervous in spite of herself. "I guess I should say times . . ."

Joe was silent, looking at Tyra encouragingly. "My boyfriend was cheating on me. I was glad to take the job with Aunt Mike and get away from him but it's been a while since I've had a man," she said. "Every night since I met you at the bus station, I've been masturbating and fantasizing about you."

"That's something a man always loves hearing," Joe replied cautiously.

"We've just had great sex . . . and I want a LOT more . . . but I have to be honest. I've been fantasizing about you . . . and another man . . ."

"Yeah?" Joe responded calmly. "Anyone I know?"

"Your brother Frank."

"That shows good taste," Joe said, waiting for Tyra to continue.

"I've been fantasizing about making love one-on-one with you and also with Frank, but I'm also having a kinky fantasy about fucking both of you at the same time. I hope that doesn't scare you"

* * * * * * * * * *

Many thanks to "NFM," nudist, body-builder and family man, who lobbied me tirelessly for a bisexual "family" series, set in a nudist camp. Although some of the story elements are based on his suggestions, the characters and situations are my own creations.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2009 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, as well as skin cancer, are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex and use sunscreen.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12