Family Nudist Camp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,419 Followers

Exhausted, she let Bill's penis slip out of her mouth. He caught her as she slumped, lifting her off the brothers and lying her on her back. She closed her eyes, sinking into the warm glow that filled her body.

When Tyra opened her eyes again, she saw Bill and Carol smiling down at her. They were sitting cross-legged on the bed and she was lying between them. Joe and Frank were gone.

"Wow!" she whispered. "That was great! What now?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Many thanks to "NFM," nudist, body-builder and family man, who lobbied me tirelessly for a bisexual "family" series, set in a nudist camp. Although some of the story elements are based on his suggestions, the characters and situations are my own creations.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2009 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, as well as skin cancer, are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex and use sunscreen.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

Dedicated to Sugar Bear.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,419 Followers
12