Family of Ho Ho Ho's

Story Info
Son, dad and uncle celebrate the holiday together.
1.2k words
3.99
154.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home for the Christmas break from college on the 21st of December and was met at the bus station with a big bear hug from my big bear of a dad. His 6-foot-4, 240-pound frame could suffocate me if he would have wanted to, but he was too loving a father for that. I was the only person he hugged these days since my whore of a mother took off with one of her co-workers. Yes, I said WHORE of a mother. She got pregnant with my sister when dad was in the navy. Hmmm, wonder how that happened??

So we chit-chatted on the ride home, and dad said he had found a new love in his life. I guess I just assumed too much when I started asking questions -- do I know her? is she older or younger? is she pretty? I even asked if she had big tits and that made dad give one of his big hairy belly laughs.

Then the bombshell.

HIS name was Dean.

What the fuck? Dad met a MAN???? I couldn't believe my ears. I loved it. I had come out to my father about a year ago, and he was very cool with it. Now I know why. Dad and I had never had any kind of sex, but not because I didn't want to, believe me. I jacked off many times knowing that stud was in the next room sleeping. I just didn't have the nerve to do anything about it. But if I knew then what I know now -- well, you know the saying.

When we got home I took my stuff to my room and came back and dad and I just sat in the den talking and it was one of the best talks ever...very relaxing and I know I could feel my cock hardening the whole time.

There were a few gifts under the Christmas tree, and I had brought home a few for dad, so I put them under the tree, too, then discussed plans for the holiday.

On Christmas eve, dad and I had a couple beers and told each other how lucky we were to have each other in our lives, and we had a very long hug before I went to bed. He HAD to have felt my bulge when he pulled me close.

About 2 in the morning, I heard, or thought I heard, voices in the living room, but I was too tired to get up and explore.

When I came out around 10 on Christmas morning to open gifts, there was this huge gift that wasn't there Christmas eve, and it looked like a box a refrigerator would come in.

We opened our things, and dad said if I wanted to open the big one, that I could.

I fucking couldn't believe it.

I ripped off the paper to find a plain box and a slit going the full length from top to bottom. I pried it open, and (ready for this?) There stood my hunky Uncle Steve sprouting a big hard-on with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"What the Hell is this all about dad?" I said after I hugged Uncle Steve.

"Well, son, we're going to give you the best Christmas you ever had -- an orgy with your two favorite relatives.

Holy Hell, my dad AND my uncle are BOTH gay, as am I??? I thought my legs were going to buckle beneath me. And with that, my dad came over and took care of his brother's 8-inch uncut dick while I laid down beneath dad and started slurping away. Dad took his mouth away from Uncle Steve and he crouched down to give me access to both dad's and his dick at the same time. I licked the pre-cum off Uncle Steve's dick and dad leaned down and kissed me to taste his brother's spunk.

Well, this lasted just a few minutes more, when we all agreed to have some breakfast -- other than each other -- and we would resume this later, since we had the whole day and the weekend to spend together. I just knew there would be so much cum flying around this weekend I could hardly contain myself.

Little did I know.

About 10 o'clock Christmas night, we all hopped into dad's bed and let our hormones take us where we wanted them to. I was so taken aback by the fact I could suck the dicks of two men I loved, and not get in trouble. I was deep-throating dand listening to him moan while Uncle Steve was giving me a rim job from heaven. After playing with dad's foreskin and having him ream out my throat, he pulled out and splashed what seemed like a gallon of cum all over my unshaved face. Uncle Steve didn't need an invitation, as he came up and started licking my face like a lost puppy dog. We exchanged cummy kisses as we all shared each other's family love juice.

Poor Uncle Steve hadn't cum yet, so dad got some lube and started warming up his hole for his brother's slippery entry. To lie there and watch my uncle fuck the shit out of my dad was more than I could take. I positioned myself in front of dad's face and erupted all over his fu-manchu moustache and at the same time my uncle pulled out and did the same thing, leaving my fucking hot manly father looking like a glazed doughnut. I feasted on all the cum and then exchanged some with Uncle Steve.

That scene would be played out several times throughout the weekend until early Sunday night.

Dad had called his new lover Dean and asked if he wanted to become part of a family orgy and Dean must have broken a land-speed record getting over there. Dean looked like he could have been a logger with his red and black flannel plaid shirt, jeans, his huge arms and unbelievably hairy chest. And when he took that shirt off -- JACKPOT -- lots of back hair. We went downstairs where dad had three mattresses lined up to make one big one, knowing ahead of time we would need the space. Something tells me he's done this kind of thing before with others while I was at school.

The festivities started with dad and Dean making out and horny uncle Steve and I heavily French kissing, then him whispering in my ear that he loved me and that he wanted to fuck me, would that be all right? I told him of course and I sucked his cock to get it even more rock hard than it was, and he was patient in entering my eager ass, but once he got in, he was like a jackrabbit, and I wasn't going to say anything but rather lie there and enjoy the ride.

I got a chance to enjoy my dad's lover Dean, who came over and stuffed my face with cock, and dad got behind his brother and proceeded to fuck the shit out of him as we had a good old daisy chain, I guess you'd call it. Dad and Uncle Steve got into a fucking rhythm like pistons pumping in unison. And again, with everyone knowing how much I loved cum, I got three loads. This time I reach up and wiped my face with my hand and smeared it all over my papa's face, and we started to kiss each other sensually.

I would have never imagined it was going to be the type of Christmas it was, but I have to thank Santa for bringing me exactly what I wanted.