Family of Incest Ch. 04

Story Info
All their desires are let out.
6k words
4.45
124.6k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valrun
Valrun
104 Followers

Ryan and Greg turned round and saw Hannah's back to them, as twins and triplets they can sometimes sense what the other is thinking so Ryan and Greg guiltily sat down at the table, and in hushed voices discussed a plan on how to get on Hannah's good side and finish what they had started.

"Hannah?" asked Ryan as Greg moved silently behind her.

"Mmm?" replied Hannah

"Are you mad at us, for sucking Rach's tits?" asked Ryan nervously.

Letting out a long sigh and dropping her tensed shoulders, Hannah answered, "I am yes...but..."

"But?"

"Oh I can't stay mad at you, I love you both too much! Besides your men, what guy could resist sucking those breasts if his head was thrust into them?" said Hannah in a voice of someone trying to rationalize a problem.

"Good" said Greg as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms round his naked sister, "because we resisted for as long as we could and failed, but we aren't going to resist you any longer sis, god we want you so badly Hannah!"

Greg turned Hannah's head and planted his lips on hers, pushing his tongue out of his mouth he licked his sisters lips waiting for the slightest opening. Greg was taken by surprise, Hannah forced her tongue into her brothers mouth and explored his mouth, both naked siblings stood there locked in a passionate french kiss that has long been dying to happen whilst they ran their hands all over each other's naked bodies.

Greg not wanting Ryan to feel left out, pulled away and went and sat back down at the table. Ryan got up and walked over to his triplet sister, where she had a big smile on her face and her arms wide open waiting for him. Surprising his sister, he dipped down and took her right nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it, whilst putting his left hand on her left tit and squeezing it, feeling the fullness, the roundness, earning moans from Hannah. He stroked her back with his right hand, then moved it down and stroked his sisters tight butt giving it a squeeze here and there whilst he felt her perfect curves.

After two minutes of having her tits sucked, Hannah managed to get out, "I-I-I-need to get the washing up finished.... before mum and dad get back in.... ooooh but I don't want this to stop!"

Pulling his mouth off her breast, Ryan replied, "who said we had to stop? I'm sure me and Greg can find means to continue our three-way fun whilst you do the washing up" as he moved back to the table, "hey Greg?"

"Oh yeah, I bet we can!" said Greg with a mischievous grin on his face. He stood up and walked back over to his naked sister and grabbed her by the waist, turned her to the sink, "now you just carry on with what you were doing and enjoy the fun" he said as he brought his hands round and felt her 32C tits.

Hannah stood naked at the sink washing the dishes as if doing this whilst one of her triplet brothers was stood naked behind her fondling her tits was something everyone did. This continued for a few minutes, then as she was halfway done doing the dishes she felt her brother's hands leave her tits and heard him walk away. Hannah just stood there for what felt like ages wondering what her brother's would do to her next, she could feel her cum running down her legs due to her excitement. Hannah heard someone come up behind her, next she felt her tits being groped again.

"Mmmm these feel better than I imagined, you've got a great rack sis" said Ryan

"They aren't as good as Lucy's and mum's though" Hannah said sadly

"Mum and Lucy have a fucking great pair of tits too I'll agree, but sis there's are justbig, yours are just the perfect shape and size. You have the best tits out of the whole family! I can't believe I'm finally feeling them...they feel great." said Ryan lovingly.

"Do you really think so?" asked Hannah with a loving smile on her face

"Hannah, I know so! I've been staring at all of you girls ever since I was about 11. I've seen you all naked hundreds of times. Believe me, I know which is the best pair of breasts in the house by now. Though you all have great tits, only yours are perfect."

Giggling Hannah replied "Mmmm naughty boy, staring at your mother and sisters naked bodies." With a surprised voice, "oh, I've finished washing up, I hadn't noticed! Shall we go somewhere else?"

Ryan took his right hand off his sister and ran it up her right thigh, stroking her leg, he brought it up to her pussy and began to stroke it, earning sighs and moans from Hannah.

"Not just yet... me and Greg haven't finished..." replied Ryan as he took two fingers and pushed them inside his sister.

"Oooooohh yeeesss Ryan, mmmmm, goooddd yeeesss" moaned Hannah as she built to a climax.Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening, this must be a dream its all happening so fast! Oh I hope it isn't a dream! Ryan's fingers feel so good! If he keeps this up, I'm going to cum already!

Ryan removed his fingers and brought them to his sisters mouth, Hannah opened her mouth immediately and sucked on her brother's fingers, licking all her pussy juice off them.

"Do you taste good?" asked Ryan

"Mmmhmm, why not have a taste yourself?"

"Not right now" laughed Ryan, "I plan on having a proper taster some other time"

"Uuuhhhh..." moaned Hannah as she imagined it. Then she felt Ryan leave her standing there.

Hannah stood there waiting for Greg to come over and have his turn with her. But he didn't come as fast as she liked.Hurry up! I need to cum soooooo badly!After what felt like an eternity for her aching pussy, Hannah felt two fingers slip inside her again and began to fuck her.Grrr I just came down from my orgasm, you better let me cum this time!Then she felt the hand from her pussy leave and stroke her ass hole. Then the fingers were back in her pussy and then they weren't. This continued for a few minutes and to Hannah's astonishment, she was even more turned on.I'm getting turned on by my ass hole, oh jesus I'm so sickHannah wasn't expecting to feel Greg's cock press against her ass.Oh my god, I dunno if I'm ready for my ass to be fucked, I haven't even been fucked in my pussy yet!Then Hannah felt Greg begin to rock back and forth and felt his cock sliding in and out of her assbut he's not in my ass.

"Urghhh Hannah.... yoouurrr mmmmm.... ass cheeks make such a good valley, this is... oooohhh... this feels great"

Letting out a long moan from the sudden image burned into her head of her stood there whilst Greg pushed his cock in and out between her ass cheeks, plus the finger fucking her pussy was getting. Hannah instinctively bent forwards, meaning she was bent over the sink.

"Does that make it easier?" asked Hannah as she turned her head to look back over her shoulder to watch Greg, "does that make it easier to fuck your sister's ass?"

"Oooooohhh yeesss. Urghh if your ass cheeks feel like that.... urrrghhhh, I can't wait to feel my cock actually in your ass"

"You have such a nice ass sis..."

"Is it perfect like my tits?" smiled Hannah

"Ummm... sorry, but I'm afraid to say.... uhh uhhh yyeeesss ooooh... from seeing all you girls naked so many times.... jesus yeeessss... from walking behind you and staring at your butts... Rachel has the most perfect ass!"

"Awww... well I suppose I can't be completely perfect"

"Sorry sis, but you do have a great ass though, just not as a good as Rachel's"

"Oh just keep finger fucking me, I'm...."

The kitchen door opened, Hannah and Greg froze. Rachel walked in with cum dripping down her legs.

"Oh sorry!! I didn't realise you was still in here! I just came in for a drink. I'm thirsty after the fucking Luke just gave me, I'm so sorry for interrupting you!"

"It's okay Rach" said Greg as he began to pump his hips again, "don't mind if it is you or Luke"

"Oh goody" cheered Rachel, "Well I lied, I over heard some of your conversation...."

"Oh really which part?" asked Greg.

"Just the part where you thought my ass was perfect... the best in the family..."

"Oh, well it is."

Rachel walked over to the kitchen table and bent over, spreading her legs. Smiling at Ryan. Looking over her shoulder at Greg.

"Do you mean this ass?" asked Rachel as she grabbed her cheeks and massaged them, pulling them open and closed, "Little bro, is this the ass you said is the best? Have you been a naughty boy and staring at your big sisters ass?"

"Yeeessss...."

"Do you want to touch it? Lick it? Fuck it?"

"Yeeessss...."

"So you want to not only just touch your sister's ass, but you want to fuck it as well? You really are a naughty boy!"

"Oh jesus fuck, I'm cumming, this is too much!" yelled Greg as he shot all his cum over Hannah's back.

Giggling Rachel stood up, got her drink and went to leave the room.

"Wait, Rach! Why is your ass so red?" asked Hannah

"Hmmm? Oh cause Luke just fucked it. Yeah he thinks my best asset is my ass too. He can't leave it alone, if he's not fucking it, he's touching it with his hands, that is unless were busy doing other stuff" laughed Rachel as she left the room.

"Well that was fun, thanks Hannah!" said Greg

"Wait! What about me? I still need to cum you bastard!"

"Wooaaah, calm down" said Greg in a defensive tone of voice, "Ryan is going to have the honours of making you finally cum, okay?"

"Oh god sorry, I forgot about you Ryan, I got lost in the pleasure... I'm sooo sorry. Do you want me to remain standing here?"

"It's okay Hannah, I'm sure I would of done if I was you. But if you want to pay me back, well... I have something in mind..."

"Oooooh what? Is it anything naughty?" asked Hannah devilishly.

"Well... if this is naughty to you... it involves, my tongue inside your pussy, eating you, whilst my cock is in your mouth, does that sound okay to you?"

"Oh god yes, where are we going to do it?"

"How about our bedroom?"

Hannah literally ran out of the room and thundered up the stairs, with both her brother's close behind, none of them noticing that Hannah was dripping cum all the way up.

Peter and Lucy left the house and got in Peter's car. Lucy knew this was a great chance to tease her father and let him know she wants him.

As they drove up the hill to the main road, Lucy didn't want to waste any time, she knew she wouldn't be able to do this with Aunt Amber in the car on the return journey. She put her right hand on her dads left thigh (for anyone none English, remember in England the shotgun passenger sits on the left side of the car) and began to stroke his leg, steadily getting higher and higher. When they got to the main road she looked up to her father's face, he just smiled at her as he turned onto the road. Taking this as a sign that he was pleased with her, she continued to move higher to his crotch. Lucy stroked her fathers thigh through his pants finally reaching his groin. A bit nervous she took one finger and stroked it, not getting any complaints from her father, even though she knew she wouldn't she got more bold and took her entire hand and squeezed his cock through his pants. Father and daughter just sat there in the car with the daughter squeezing her fathers cock. Soon they were driving across the isolated, desolate, Yorkshire moors that are dry, boring and have pretty much no life on them except for sky divers, hikers etc... As Peter drove his daughter continued to squeeze his cock.I don't know what made her suddenly act like this but oh its about timehe thought.

"Can I see it daddy? Pwwweeeasse" asked Lucy in a daddy's girl voice

"You want to see daddy's dick?" asked Peter surprised

"Mmmhhmmm, can I?"

"Hmmm only if you promise to be a good girl and be gentle with it" said Peter as if talking to a little kid wanting to play with an adults toy.

Lucy pulled the zip down on her dads pants, undid the button on his boxers, put her hand inside and pulled his erect cock out.

"Wow, its better than I imagined when its up close, look how hard it is!" said Lucy more to herself as she pulled her hand up and down on her dads cock, wanking him

"Wait....what? You've imagined your daddy's dick?" asked Peter smiling with joy

"Uuuhh huh, I've imagined whole lot of things about it, if you get me" replied Lucy smiling

Peter knew exactly what she meant, he asked; "Oh, like what exactly?"

"Well daddy...like this" Lucy answered as she bent over and took her father's 9" cock into her mouth.

"Oooooh jesus christ yeeesss, Luuuccyy urrghhh" moaned her father

Lucy took her mouth off and said; "you like that daddy?"

Peter's reply was to just grab her head and push it back down onto his cock. Lucy giggled and happily complied as she began to bob her head up and down her father's cock, her tongue lapping at the pre-cum coming out of the head.

"Oooooh my gooddd, yeessss suck your daddies dick" moaned Peter.

Peter spotted a parking area for walkers, he quickly pulled in and parked the car. He then just sat there with his arms behind his head and lost himself in the pleasure of his daughters mouth.

"You sure know how to suck your daddies cock honey! God your doing a great job, I'm going to cum in any minute!"

"Are you going to cum in your little girls mouth daddy? Are you going to fill your daughters mouth with your cum?" teased Lucy whilst pumping his cock with his hand.

"OOOOH FUCK YEESSS, HERE IT COMES HONEY!!! URRRRGHHHH" Peter moaned loudly as he shot load after load of cum into his daughters mouth as he watched her swallow it all.

"Mmmm daddies cum is tasty" teased Lucy whilst she scooped up the cum that escaped with her finger and put it into her mouth.

"That was amazing dear"

"Glad you enjoyed it daddy!" said Lucy happily, "Oh dear, look at the time! Aunty Amber should be arriving at the station soon, we best be off"

"Don't you need satisfying?" Peter asked his daughterAmber can fucking wait for all I care, we'll just say there was bad traffic on the motorway.

"I'm satisfied that I finally got to suck your cock daddy" Lucy replied grinning

"Hmm okay, but I'm going to pay you back!"

"Mmmm I can't wait daddy! Now go!"

"Do one thing for me, take your shorts off, I want to see my little girls pussy" said Peter as he drove back onto the road.

Lucy did what her daddy told her, lifting herself off the seat and pulling her shorts down her legs and then kicked them off.

"There ya go? Happy?" she asked her father as she spread her legs wide, and she pulled her pussy lips apart, fully showing her pussy off to her dad.

"Perfect honey, you have a gorgeous pussy" Peter answered. He took one hand off the steering wheel, and put it on his daughters thigh and began to rub it, working his way higher he finally got to his daughters pussy, he took two fingers and began to finger fuck her as he continued to drive down the road. Peter fingered his daughter slowly, building her up to her climax then letting her down again then building her up again then bringing her down and so on for twelve miles.

"Ooooh daddy, yeeess", "yeeeesss urhhhh urrrghhh ooohhh mmmm yeeess daddy oooohh fuuccckkk" was all Lucy managed to say most of the time

Lucy finally came all over her dads hand and the seat screaming "OOOOH FUCKK YEEESSS DADDDDYYY I'M CUMMMING DADDDYYY URRGGGHHH FUCKKK DADDDDYYY!!"

As she came back down from her orgasm she said "Jesus dad, that was amazing, I've never cum so hard before"

"Glad to hear I gave my daughter a great orgasm" smiled Peter at his daughter; "I hate to say this but, you better pull your shorts back on, were nearly there"

"Aww okay daddy" replied Lucy as she pulled her shorts back on, "but your hard again, you can't greet Aunty Amber with a hard on. Let me take care of you when we get there daddy"

"Ohhh god. But her train comes in five minutes dear" he said as they pulled into the train stations car park.

"Trains, buses, whatever are never on time dad. Besides I'm sure she can wait a few minutes for us. Come on daddy, let me suck your big cock again, your little baby girl wants to suck your big lollipop, you've never said no to me having a lollipop before"

Peter couldn't respond as he watched his daughter bend forwards and take his cock into her mouth again.

-------------------------------------

Ellen and David made their way down the hill that their big long backgarden was situated on; to the bottom, out of sight of the house. Stopping at the shed to get the gardening tools which took longer than normal because David pinned his mother to the wall as soon as they were inside, with her arms up above her head he let his lust for his mother truly show as he shoved his tongue into her mouth duelling with hers. He also snaked his left hand under her white blouse and fondled his mother's tits. Ellen passionately returned the same treatment to her son, when he removed his left hand from pinning her right arm she brought it down to his ass and pulled him into her grinding her crotch against her sons erection. Eventually they broke apart and Ellen got the watering can, spade, small shovel, pitchfork and the rake down.

"Could you carry the spade, rake and pitchfork please honey?" asked Ellen as she turned round to her son

"Sure mum" replied David as he moved past his mother to the pitchfork, rake and spade, giving her ass a squeeze as he went by.

Ellen just smiled with joy as she went to get the hose out, she came back and found David already walking down the garden with the rake and pitchfork over one shoulder and the spade over the other.God he is so sexy, look at that naked body of his, mmmmm David I don't think you yet know how wild you drive your motherEllen thought. Ellen picked up the shovel and watering can with one hand and carrying the hose with the other she followed her naked son to the bottom of the garden.

Ellen finally reached the bottom of the garden where David was waiting for her. Ellen didn't get a chance to say anything, her naked son just walked up to her and hugged her to his naked frame. David put his hands down his mothers pants and just went back to squeezing her ass again except this time not through her trousers.

"I'm guessing the answer to my question last night was a yes huh?" asked Ellen dreamily, as she hugged her son back as laid her head on his shoulder whilst he continued to grope her ass.

"Uh huh, you have a great ass mum, well actually your whole body is great, especially these tits of yours" David answered, taking one hand out of her pants, to put it under her top and squeeze her tits.

"Mmmm, does my little boy like his mummy's body that much?"

"I love my mummy's body, in fact it was hard to restrain from touching you last night, but I didn't know if you'd let me"

"Well I hope your mind has changed about me letting you or not" giggled Ellen, pulling her head off her sons shoulder and looking at his face, then drifting her eyes over his naked body. "Your such a handsome man now David, you've made your mother proud" Ellen praised him, then moving in and kissing him on the lips, she felt David's tongue enter her mouth, both mother and son began to french kiss again.

Ellen pulled away from her son with difficulty, gasping she managed to get out; "we... we... need... to do... to do... the garden.... honey"

"Su...su...suu...sure mum"

"Okay.. well... you... dig the weeds up... in that plant bed behind me, I'll do this one in front of me okay?"

"Okey dokey!" replied David cheerily

Mother and son worked in the plant bed for an hour, Ellen constantly thinkingDavid wants me, he wants his mother, oooohhh I don't know what has suddenly brought this on but I hope he fucks his mummy soon.Ellen constantly kept taking glances at her sons naked body as he was bent over digging up the weeds, not knowing that he was doing the same thing to her clothed body. Eventually they took a glance at the same time, they locked eyes and smiled and laughed at each other and went back to digging.

Valrun
Valrun
104 Followers
12