Family Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Here, let's make this easier for both of us," I told her, now standing undoing my shorts, slipping them off completely. I hadn't worn underwear, so I was immediately naked from the waist down, but I didn't stop there either, quickly pulling my tee shirt up and over my head. "Your turn," I now said looking at her as I stood there in front of her completely naked now.

"Me?"

"Yes...you. I want to look at you while you do this," I said simply. This time she didn't even hesitate, quickly pulling off her blouse, and just as quickly her bra, then her own shorts until she was finally wearing nothing more than a pair of light blue bikini panties. These too she then slid down her own legs, until we were both standing there only a few feet apart, looking at one another totally and completely naked since the first time we'd done this as children simply curious about one another. I knew however, there was going to be a lot more happening than simply looking at one another this time.

Stacy had an incredible body. More so than I actually realized. I found I was even jealous of it just a little, her stomach taut, flat...her abs clearly defined, honed and toned. She wore what was typically I suppose called a small tiny landing strip above her pubic area. Just a small, neatly trimmed tuft of heavenly fur. Her belly button was pierced, a small diamond stud actually catching the moonlight as it drifted in through the window, causing it to glimmer suggestively. Above, as my eyes travelled onward in rapturous exploration of my younger, sexy sister, her full breasts, easily a nice B cup stood full, well-rounded and heavy against her chest. Her nipples appeared to be a light brown, perhaps even tan in color. Areolas as large as a fifty-cent piece, though her nipples were thick, standing atop each one in obvious arousal. I found myself reaching out, my hands suddenly capturing each one of them between my fingers without even asking her permission in doing so. She gave it, with a deep growly moan as I stood there caressing her breasts, teasing her nipple tips, and felt as my hard stiff cock now throbbed anxiously against her tummy. Feeling it as well perhaps, she reached down, once more grasping it within her hand as she stood there gingerly toying with it, exploring it, as I stood exploring her.

"Sit down," she said pushing me back onto the bed, forced to release her, though she quickly joined me again, crawling up by my side.

"Turn around," I said in kind. "If you're going to play with me...I'm going to play with you."

Stacy giggled excitedly, quickly switching positions so that we were laying head to toe on our sides. Almost immediately she was back to fondling and toying with my cock as I likewise began strumming her preciously wet slit.

"So tell me sis...how long have you and Jessica been fooling around?" I asked running my finger up her tender groove, just brushing her glistening hard little clit. She shivered, moaned involuntarily, telling me in a heartbeat just how aroused she really was.

"About a year now I guess," she barely managed. "It's not like we do things a lot, just once in a while. Usually...when she's between boyfriends, like she is now. I can almost plan on her coming to me whenever she's gone through a breakup. Sort of like recharging her batteries."

"And what about your batteries? You like it when she recharges yours?"

"Admittedly I do Brad. But then again, I think you've always known I have a particular fondness for women. Not that I don't enjoy something like this once in a while too, just not many men out there I'm particularly attracted to. Though admittedly, being attracted to my own brother isn't probably the smartest thing in the world to be doing, not to mention likewise being attracted to my own sisters too."

"Sisters? As in both Jessica and Chris?"

Stacy blushed profusely. "Ooops! God Brad! Please don't say anything to her about that. It's supposed to be a secret. Not even Jessica knows that Chris and I used to fool around some when she was living at home too. She's the one that actually taught me how to masturbate, and was the first pussy I ever actually went down on. It's been a long time since we've actually done anything though...and admittedly I do miss it." She paused, holding but not stroking my cock as she leaned up looking at me. "So...what do you think about all this Brad? Am I horrible? Do you think I'm a bad person because I find more enjoyment and excitement playing with my own brothers and sisters than I do anyone else?"

"Bad in a good way," I responded back. "You make me wanna be bad too sis. Really bad. Bad to the point that I'd like to do more than just finger your pussy if you know what I mean."

"I'm ah....I'm still a virgin Brad," she suddenly confessed. "Believe it or not, that's something I still haven't experienced. Though maybe I'm technically not a virgin any more, not like I still have my hymen, it's just that..."

"You've never had a man's cock inside you," I finished for her.

"Exactly."

"Are you...considering it then?"

"I don't know...maybe. With the right person maybe."

"Have anyone in mind?"

She grabbed my cock firmly once more, stroking it vigorously again. "Sort of...I'm still considering it," she smiled at me, and then surprised the hell out of me as she stuck out her tongue licking the head of my prick for a moment. I figured that all was fair game, as I likewise leaned forward a bit more myself, quickly running my own tongue up and down that wet slippery split of hers. I began teasing that hard little nubbin as she suddenly groaned, one hand coming down to rest on the back of my head as I continued licking and lapping away at her.

"Oh fuck...yes Brad, yes. Eat my pussy baby...eat your naughty sister's horny hot cunt!"

As horny as she was, it didn't take long. Within moments, Stacy was bouncing, quivering and almost spasmodically thrashing about beside me as her legs suddenly locked around my head. Drawing her clit even deeper into my mouth, I rolled it around with my lips and tongue until she screamed out, exploding in a series of orgasmic tidal waves that all but put her into a catatonic state afterwards. Finally too tender to touch any more, she pushed me away, curling up into a fetal position, still quivering and shaking as I curled up behind her, simply holding her until she simply fell asleep. I laughed silently. Her intention to see me cum, make me cum...which I hadn't as yet, as I quietly slid out of bed, covering her with the simple plain sheet before making my way back to my own bungalow. I had barely made it back, crawling into my own bed when the sound of the resorts launch approaching our little island reached my ears. I soon drifted off into my own restful sleep, thoughts of my dear sweet little sister filling my head as I did.

**

I couldn't have been asleep very long, even as tired as I was after a rather intense and exciting first day. But it was the hushed giggled coming from David's hunt a short distance away from my own that shook me from sleep. After all, it wasn't David who was doing the giggling.

With mom and dad's bungalow on the other side of mine, and much further away than David's was, I doubted that anyone else could have possibly heard those sounds. Even the girls hut was as far away from David's place as was mom and dads, but that begged the question. "What was going on anyway?" Finding my watch, I realized that barely an hour had passed before they had obviously returned. By now, everyone else was no doubt fast asleep, all except for David of course, and by the sounds of the female giggles I had heard, it sounded as though it was Jessica who was with him. Now curious, I rolled out of bed, still naked in fact, and silently walked down the small dirt path towards his hut. A full moon easily lit the way, though the only sound I could now hear was the gentle waves crashing on the tiny island beach surrounding us.

Though the door to David's hut was closed, the open air window wasn't. Making my way stealthily off to the side, I approached, sliding up next to the window itself which was large and easily chest height. I took a quick peek inside, glad that the moonlight was bathing the inside of the room just enough in order to see by as I did. Aside from that, they had no other lights on. But it wasn't necessary anyway, I could clearly see well enough as to what was going on.

Jessica was naked, kneeling on the bed with David behind her. I stood there looking in, watching my sister's tits swinging to and fro wildly as David fucked her from behind. Even in the subdued light, I could still easily see his rather impressive looking member sliding in and out of my sister's pussy. He slowed, teasing her...withdrawing it just as slowly, and then ramming it home fully and deeply into her, withdrawing slowly again, repeating the exquisite torture.

"You fuck!" She said looking back, reaching down between her legs as though to capture him and make him speed up again. "Quit teasing me! I'm almost there...again," she laughed. "Hurry up you bitch!" She called him. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard...deep and fast you little shit!"

"This entire family's going to hell in a hand basket!" I mused. "Now just how long has THIS been going on?" I asked myself wondering if Jessica wasn't indeed the main instigator of all this, though also asking myself just as suddenly..."If she is...then why hasn't she approached me as well?"

Though curious about that, I was still rather horny myself from my earlier enjoyment's with Stacy. Now standing there outside their window, watching the two of them as David finally began complying with my sister's wishes. He was soon slamming into her wildly from behind, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as David now pulled out all the stops and began fucking Jessica furiously. I continued to watch, now feeling my own orgasm begin to make an appearance, once more smiling to myself as I looked down and around, spotting a nearby chair I could use to stand on. Retrieving it, I moved it next to the window, stood on it, though not before ensuring those two were too busy to see me. Satisfied they were, though not for much longer by the sounds and looks of it, I stood on the chair, pointed my cock through the open window and proceeded to jerk myself off. Several hard-tossed ribbons of sperm flew in to the darkness, landing god knows where as they did. Pleased with myself at a bit of brotherly retaliation I suppose, I climbed back down again just as I heard them both squealing rapturously in their own climatic bliss. Returning the chair back to where I had found it, I made my way back to my own hut again, this time falling into a deep restful sleep until the warmth of the early morning sunlight finally awakened me.

**

Rolling out of bed once again, I quickly took a much needed pee, and then stepped out into my own cozy little porch. Though the sun was fully up, it was early yet. But even then I knew my dad would be up as well, already having made, and no doubt drinking coffee perhaps. I quickly began walking in that direction, suddenly stopping taking stock of the fact that I didn't have a single stitch on! I almost turned to head back, and then bravely thought better of it. "Fuck...why should I care if they don't?" I asked myself. Boldly I continued on, not at all surprised to see that dad was indeed sitting out on their own comfy little porch facing the beach. He was indeed drinking coffee, and just as naked as I was as I came up and stood there next to him.

"Morning son, sleep well?" He asked, adding. "Coffee's ready if you want some."

"Like a log," I responded back, already turning to head inside to the kitchenette they had. "Where's mom?"

"You know her," he told me. "Already gone for her morning run, with Stacy and Chris as it appears. They should be coming back around any time now in fact. There's an easy little jogging path that's half a mile around the huts here. Four laps will give her, her two mile run," he said peering down the beach. "Ah...there they are now," he said pointing. I looked, just making them out as they headed our way. Time enough to walk inside, pour myself a cup and rejoin him, which I did, just as David arrived.

"Ah, thanks Bro," David said reaching for my cup, though I easily ducked him, side-stepping him.

"Get your own," I admonished him, only then realizing that he too was as naked as I was. Definitely, something about being here on this little island had seemed to evaporate whatever modesty or inhibitions any of us might have had. Taking a seat, I sat down sipping my coffee as David soon joined us, taking a seat up on the other side of dad as the three of us now sat watching the girls grow ever closer towards us as they ran.

All three of them were naked too.

"Interesting life here isn't it?" Dad mused watching the girls slowly jogging, though we were too. With them only a hundred or so yards away from us now, seeing the gentle bounce of mom and Stacy's breasts was mildly amusing, though more so perhaps the fact that Chris's boobs weren't moving at all of course, small as they were. But even then, it was arousing to be sitting there watching the three of them as they approached.

Mom was smiling, and even waved as they drew closer to us, calling out. "Only two more to go!" She grinned acknowledging the three of us as the three of them soon passed us, continuing on their little early morning jog. As one, the three of us sat, heads turned following, now watching three very shapely asses as they continued on down the beach, though Stacy took a moment to look back in our direction. I think I caught a faint smile on her face as she did that before turning back around again. Looking away from them, I just caught dad's hand down in his lap, he had in fact...for the moment at least, actually been fondling himself. And though not quite erect, he was proportionally a bit bigger than he had been a moment ago. As though realizing this, he'd taken his hand away from himself, once more reaching for his coffee, only then looking at me. Though I too had lifted my own cup back to my lips sipping from it looking oblivious about the obvious.

"Pleasant little sight that, wasn't it?" He grinned somewhat awkwardly. Though I couldn't help but agree with him, it had been. Though it was David who was even more obvious about it than we were. His cock had risen considerably, no longer flaccid, and now poking out quite a bit, far more so than even dads had been.

"Obviously, your brother enjoyed it too," Dad quipped suddenly aware of David's stiff standing erection. "Nothing to be ashamed of either son," he told him then. "Just our way of quietly appreciating the beauty of the women in this family," he stated then. Which was when Jessica suddenly came walking up.

"What's this about the beautiful women in this family?" She asked walking up to dad, kissing him on the cheek, and then stealing his coffee away from him, sipping it. Her large breasts mere inches away from dad's face as she did that, me...chuckling to myself as dad's gaze never wavered from them either, not even aware as yet that she had taken his coffee cup and was drinking from it.

"How come you're not running with the rest of them?" I asked as Jessica handed dad's cup back to him, which he accepted, only then tearing his eyes away from her exposed breasts. I noticed in the brief moment he did that, his cock had now stiffened, though he soon crossed his legs in an effort to partially conceal that at least.

"I'm not much of a jogger for one thing. But for another, I'm not about to run naked like the three of them either," she said suddenly cupping both breasts within her hands. "These things tend to get in the way without some form of support. Frankly I'm surprised mom and Stacy are out there running like that too." Dad laughed at that.

"Actually, mom was in fact holding her breasts earlier the first time she came around, so maybe they were bothering her just a bit," dad conceded.

"Maybe...she was just playing with them," David quipped, likewise eye-balling his own sister as she stood there, visions for me now...of the two of them fucking one another in David's hut last night. I was half tempted to ask him if he'd discovered any strange snail markings on his floor this morning, but then thought better of it.

"Well, one thing's for sure, I plan on doing just that a bit later on today," dad remarked almost proudly of the fact that he at least was actually getting some. Little did he know of course. "So...what are your plans for the day anyway?" He then asked the three of us.

"Well I for one, want to go back over to the resort, do some shopping and maybe even a little gambling in the casino later. Anyone feel like coming with me?" She asked. Though I too was interested in doing that, I had already promised Stacy that we'd go for a swim later in the pool below the falls. David however answered before I did.

"I do!" He told her. "I want to see if I have any better luck than I did last night," he then added.

"Just see to it you don't spend all your money foolishly," dad cautioned him. "Cause you're not getting any more from me this trip," he then added. "This trips already cost me a small fortune as it is...though it's well worth it," he then added to that as once more the girls rounded the corner down the beach from us again, heading back this way. "If you know what I mean, he added to that." We all looked, and then we all laughed. This time, it was Stacy who was jogging while holding her own boobs in her hands.

"See? That's why," Jessica chuckled again. "Told you."

This time as they drew close to us though, Stacy dropped out, mom and Chris continuing on for their last lap.

"Next time...I'm wearing a bra," she stated walking over to us, though once more giving me what could only be taken as a special knowing little look as she said that. She even brushed by me, her hand just grazing my cock briefly, though well out of sight from anyone seeing her having done that. Even so, I was surprised she had even attempted it with everyone standing around like they were.

"Come on David...let's get dressed and head over to the island," Jessica said. "Grab some breakfast, do some shopping, and then gamble a bit. You want to come with us Stacy?" She then asked.

"Ah...no, no thanks. I'm thinking about going back up to the falls here in a little bit for a swim, maybe next time." Jessica looked at me then, though without saying anything and just smiled.

"Ah huh...well, enjoy yourselves," she then added, including me in that though I hadn't said anything. Thankfully, both she and David soon headed off to actually get dressed.

"Want something to eat?" Stacy asked both dad and I.

"No thanks honey, already had some fruit and pastries myself this morning. Plenty more inside though if you're hungry. Thanks anyway."

Stacy and I quickly headed inside in order to do just that. "What would you like to eat?" She turned almost the moment we got inside out of earshot, her hand already coming down to rap itself around my somewhat stiff member. "I know what I'd like to eat," she said picking up a banana, and seductively peeling it then before wrapping her lips around most of its entire length. "Which reminds me...I sort of owe you one don't I? We never did finish what I had wanted to do in the beginning." She turned looking back outside through the open doorway towards dad, though he was too far away for him to hear us. "And did you notice? But I think...dad had a woody!" she giggled slightly.

"We all did," I laughed back. "Just watching the three of you jogging along the beach, couldn't help it...none of us could. Why. That bother you that dad had a stiffy watching his wife and daughters?"

"No...not really, kind of naughty hot actually. Never seen dad's dick actually hard like that before. No wonder mom's always smiling. Though I daresay Brad...you could certainly give dad a run for his money in that department."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers