Family Passions

Story Info
A novella concerning complex incestuous desires.
6k words
4.3
76.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

Hester was angry. She works weekday mornings as a dental nurse at a large local practice. Her hours are not full time, but nevertheless she has to juggle that daily commitment with the house-keeping and other domestic responsibilities to her family.

'Shiftless lot,' she muttered to herself.

She had just come home from work and shopping for groceries to discover that the kitchen was a total mess. Dishes were piled in the sink and on the worktop. The sink was also half full of cold, greasy water. The dishwasher hadn't been emptied, and there was the remnant of a loaf on the cutting board. Someone, most likely her husband, had been making a sandwich and left a mess, plus the bread was now stale from sitting in the air. She tossed the quarter loaf into the bin.

The final straw was the discovery of a pile of dirty laundry in the utility room. Why can't they even put a load of washing in? She thought to herself in frustration.

Out loud she exclaimed, 'Fuckers!' It pleased her to refer to them like this, particularly her husband. It was him she most resented, not her children. She could forgive Billy and Mary for their role in this mess. In fact she forgave them every day. Billy was a plumber and was trying to start his own business, so when he got a call he needed to go. And since her divorce had brought her back home to re-start her life, Mary had been trying to finish her nurses' training. They both worked hard, irregular hours, and Mary had to work shifts too. They deserved to be looked after, or so Hester thought.

On the other hand James was just a chauvinistic fucker. Hester gave a small smile at the insult. The man was such a disappointment. He expected a Victorian wife who would run around after him. OK so he worked shifts and at times was working mornings, afternoons or nights. But that didn't give him the excuse to do nothing in the home.

He doesn't even do his duty as a husband. Hester thought with a sudden surge of emotion. Tears welled in her eyes as she thought of the sad state of their marriage. They hadn't been in each other's arms for over eight years now. They had been passionate once. James had been romantic, even a good and attentive lover. But that had died. It had been replaced by a religious fervour that she could not share. He had started as a member of the church community, just helping-out he had said. Next thing he was taking bible classes with the young mothers and studying to be a lay-preacher. Well Hester just couldn't understand what drove him in that way. She certainly couldn't participate. This difference drove a wedge and they drifted apart. It would be better to separate or divorce, but Hester had wanted her children to have a solid family home. And James had wanted to keep up appearances. Just as well too. Even though Mary was now 29 she had come home after her divorce and now needed to live there while she finished training. Billy too depended on the family home while the 21 year old grew his business.

At home James and Hester made it work. They were civil to one another, mostly. And James moved into the guest bedroom. The excuse had been his shift work and the need to sleep at irregular times. But in reality this suited them both as they no longer wanted to share a bed. Of course this had been a gradual acceptance. Hester missed sex. She had always had a strong libido. In the early days of the estrangement she would often confront James, especially if she'd had a few drinks.

'Why won't you fuck me anymore?' she would demand.

'Please, Hester, you know I despise obscenity,' was his typical answer.

'Oh forgive me, Reverend,' Hester would mock him, 'I forgot that you're too holy these days to do anything so shameful.'

'It's you who is being shameful.'

'Oh please, I'm simply following my God-given urges. You're the one who's being unnatural.'

Often she would press herself against him, 'God gave you a prick, didn't He? And He gave me a cunt. Surely if you fuck me you're just doing His will.

Sometimes she would grasp his penis through his clothes, and sometimes it would be hardening. 'Shall I get down on my knees and suck you?' she would breathe into his face. 'Then you could turn me around and fuck me from behind. You don't even have to kiss me,' tears often ran down her face, 'Just slide you're big cock into me and fuck me hard. Fuck me until I cum! Do it, James, please, satisfy me once more.'

But James never would. He would simply push her away and scold her for her behaviour. Usually then Hester would get angry and rail at him, 'I suppose you're fucking one of those little bitches who run around at the church. Is that what you do at your bible meetings? You lecture them and they look all dewy-eyed and wet their knickers for you? Maybe you're fucking all of them. Is that it?'

It nearly always ended the same way. Hester would push James to breaking point and he would slap her face. Not hard, or viciously, just enough to silence her. She would skulk off to bed. When things were bad she would masturbate herself to sleep. She got quite good at it. She knew her body and her fingers could soon have her sighing with deep satisfaction. That worked most of the time. The other times she drank. Never to get rotten drunk, but just enough to sleep; a few glasses of wine did the trick. She would then sleep soundly.

Of course she hadn't gone without entirely. Although Hester was now fifty-one she still had a pretty face that was shown off by her short strawberry-blonde coloured hair. She also had a reasonable figure. OK so it wasn't what it had been at 18, but whose body ever is? After two children she had gained a few pounds (well, maybe more than a few). But she still had a good shape. Her full breasts and her broad hips simply contrasted with her slim waist. Her legs had always been her best feature and they were still lovely. The added weight just emphasised their shapeliness. She knew she got lots of admiring glances. Her dental nurse's uniform was dignified and demure but showed her shape to good effect. There was an option with trousers and a tunic and one with a tunic styled dress that came to just below her knees. She preferred that option and wore that style most often. It had paid dividends.

Three years earlier they had had a young Irish dentist taking an exchange work experience with the practice. He only had a small case load so it suited for Hester to work as his assistant as the number of his patient appointments fitted with her hours. They got on well from the start. Hester mothered him and invited him round to her home for meals. She even did some laundry for him from time to time. He was a handsome young man with curly brown hair and piercing blue eyes. His deep toned, lilting voice was warm and entrancing. He also had a devilish sense of humour and the cheekiest grin you have ever seen. Hester fell for him. Their relationship at work sparkled with electricity. She convinced herself that the attraction was just matronly, but soon his face entered her masturbation fantasies. Even then she dismissed it as a silly crush. But when he invited her round to his flat for a meal one evening, just to say thank you for her kindness, she ended up in his arms and in his bed.

The meal was barely touched. They had shared a glass of wine and she stood with him in the open plan kitchen as he made final preparations. He was confident and humorous. They laughed and she touched his arm or shoulder each time he moved past her. There was no table so they sat at the breakfast bar on high stools and he had to help her up, his hands lingering on her hips. She made a comment about getting old.

'Nonsense, sure you've a great figure,' Ryan complimented her.

'I used to have. I used to have great legs too,' Hester was aware that she was fishing for compliments.

'I think you're legs are great looking.'

'You do?'

'Of course, you're a sexy woman, Hester.'

Hester had paused before blurting out, 'I'm wearing stockings.'

That had hung between them like an unexploded bomb. Hester honestly can't remember who moved first. Just that they were kissing. She was seated on the high stool and he was standing. His hands strayed to her thighs, smoothed down to her knees and then swept under her dress to the edge of her stockings.

'So you are,' Ryan whispered breaking their kiss.

''Where's your bedroom?' Hester heard herself say.

He carried her there and they furiously kissed and pulled at each other's clothes. She felt his hard cock naked in her small hand. His sure and certain surgeon's fingers found her pussy and tugged her gusset aside and she guided him home and into her hot, wanting cunt. He fucked her hard and passionately, at first kissing her mouth, then her neck, then he roughly pulled her dress and bra straps off her shoulders and exposed her breasts. He kissed and nuzzled the soft mounds, sucking her nipples into his mouth. Already her body was convulsing from the small orgasms, but soon he brought her to a crashing climax just as his spunk erupted into her womb.

They lay together gasping. Their bodies hot and their clothes sticking to their sweat dampened skin. It was several minutes before either spoke. Ryan made to apologise, but Hester silenced him saying it was what she'd wanted, actually hoped would happen. When he asked if she wanted to get on with their meal she had replied, 'Oh good God no. I want to have a shower and have you do that to me again.'

So they did. She sucked him and he licked her. He took her on her back, on her knees, on her side, and even leaning on the kitchen counter; his lean and muscular body pounding her to satisfaction every time. Much later they sat together on the sofa, him in a dressing gown and her in one of his shirts. When he asked if she shouldn't be getting home, she explained her situation and her frustrations. He asked if she had many affairs then, when she answered that this was her first, he asked how she managed.

With a wicked twinkle in her eye Hester confessed, 'I've got very clever fingers.'

'Oh Jesus, now that I'd love to see.'

Hester was feeling so relaxed and so sexually liberated that she did something then that she could never have imagined herself doing. She lay back and extended her legs across Ryan's lap. Her thighs parted to expose her flushed vulva and she masturbated right there in front of him; right under his nose. Close enough for the scent of her arousal to fill the air and fill his nostrils. She loved the feeling of sexual freedom, she loved being so debauched, and she loved being so unbelievably open with this man. She came hard, right there on his lap. Totally exposed and wanton.

'Christ, Hester that was amazing,' Ryan had gasped.

'Your turn,' Hester said, nodding towards his now proud erection. Smiling at her, Ryan clasped his fleshy pole in his fist and started to pleasure himself. Hester shifted to lie with her face on his stomach near to and facing his cock. After some minutes he announced his imminent climax and Hester watched in fascination as the creamy spunk oozed from his glands and ran in rivulets down over his fist and into his pubes. After the many ejaculations of the past hours this was less energetic, but no less satisfying for Ryan. Hester was thrilled and scrambled up to kiss his face and tell him that it was beautiful.

She had stayed the night with him, their sleep regularly interrupted by their lust for more. It was a risk but she got away with it and their affair continued until Ryan departed the practice. In all they had five months together. There were many liaisons and they even managed a weekend together. But it ended and Hester went back to her frustrating life.

There had been only one other dalliance and it amused her to think of it now that she was angry with James. It had been at the previous year's Christmas party for the practice staff. Hester had had too many drinks and so a colleague offered to drive her home.

'It's on my way anyway,' Kira had explained. She was a hygienist at the practice. She and Hester were friendly but not friends. She knew little about Kira other than she was in her mid forties but wasn't married. Their paths rarely crossed at work.

As Kira drove her home Hester had dozed off on the passenger seat. She awoke to find Kira kissing her with a hand inside her blouse groping her breast.

'Christ, what the...'

I'm sorry,' Kira spluttered.

'I was asleep,' Hester complained.

'I know. I'm sorry. It's just I think you're lovely. But I shouldn't...'

'You sure as hell shouldn't. It's practically rape.'

'Gawd, I know. Oh shit, I'm sorry.'

They sat in silence for a few moments then Hester surprised them both by saying, 'Kiss me again.' Kira grinned and hesitantly approached. They kissed softly. 'That was nice. But wasn't there something else?'

Kira grinned again and placed her hand back under Hester's blouse. They kissed again more passionately. Soon Kira had Hester's breast exposed and was kissing her neck and sucking her nipple. Kira had opened her own blouse and fed her small breast to Hester who had kissed and sucked it for a few moments. Kira was now on Hester's seat and had reclined it back so they were side by side. Her hand snaked up along Hester's thigh and found her crotch. The welcome touch of another human had sent a bolt of pleasure through her pussy and Hester knew she had to have an orgasm.

'Yes, finger me,' she'd hissed.

Still kissing, Kira tried awkwardly with one hand to find a way under Hester's tights and knickers. Hester got annoyed and pushed her back. She raised her hips and in one movement hooked her thumbs under her waistband and dragged her underclothes down to her knees. Kira was looking on in wonder and Hester looked her straight in the face.

'Well come on, finish what you started.' She pulled Kira to her and they kissed again. Kira's fingers found her slit and entered her pussy. Hester grabbed her wrist and made her finger fuck her. Faster and faster she moved her hand. Then she let go and moved to her clit and started circular motions. She also pressed Kira's head down to her breast and made her suckle her nipple. Soon the combination of these stimulations brought on an orgasm and Hester bucked her hips and groaned aloud, shuddering through her climax.

Afterwards they lay together for a few moments breathing heavily. Kira moved up to kiss her lips again then sat up a little. Hester saw her unbuttoning her jeans.

'What are you doing?'

Kira stopped and looked at her, 'I thought...'

'No, just take me home please.' The drive home was silent. Hester wriggled back into her clothes and then as soon as the car stopped she scampered out and into her house.

Some days later she bumped into Kira in the staff room. There was still a heavy awkwardness. Hester made her excuses by saying that she was drunk that night. She liked Kira but not that way. She just isn't like her. Not like that, not with women. She breezed out. Secretly though she enjoys the memory simply because she knows how much the encounter would anger and excite her neglectful husband. Fuck him she thought again.

Hester took a deep breath and looked around at her messy kitchen. She knew she would have to tidy the kitchen and do the laundry so she got on with it. A while later she went up to Billy's room. Even at 21 he had not learned to put his laundry out. Hester reasoned that she was at least partly to blame for doing it for him, but here she was, doing it for him anyway. She picked up his things but then set them down and sat on the edge of his bed. She knew she shouldn't but she had to look.

Billy had a secret. One that he tried to hide from everyone, especially his mother, but Hester had discovered it years ago. Ever since he was 14 Billy had kept a secret journal. It was a thick book with pictures pasted into it and notes written by the pictures. It was his sexual fantasy journal. Hester had found it about five or six years back. She looked at it every now and then. She knew that she should respect his privacy but it fascinated her. At first he used to cut images from magazines and catalogues, mostly of women in underwear. He'd write naughty comments. She imagined him playing with himself while doing this. But by 16 the images were more pornographic and so were his notes. About a year back Hester had sneaked a look but got rather a nasty shock. There was a picture of her in her bikini that had been taken on holiday that summer. At first she thought that it wasn't really a part of his journal, but then the words, 'Mum, cunt and fuck' leapt out at her.

Hester stared at the page in disbelieve. Her own son; her own son had made her a part of his sexual fantasy. She didn't know what to think. She ought to confront him but she couldn't. She slowly turned the page. Another image of her, this time taken from behind. The annotation next to it crudely exclaimed, 'Fuck her in her ass' Christ her own son was fantasising about having anal sex with his mother. She put the book back and left the room. But that night in bed the wine couldn't send her to sleep. She kept seeing images of her son. Images of him coming towards her with a massive erection, forcing himself on her, forcing himself into her anus. She couldn't get to sleep. She wanted to masturbate but she couldn't, not over her son. It was too wrong to contemplate. Eventually sheer exhaustion sent her off into a fitful and restless sleep.

Hester had stayed away from her son's journal for months after that, trying to put it out of her head. She had tried her best not to behave differently around him. For a while it worked. She had also looked into the phenomenon, the Oedipus complex it was called. It happens a lot, she had read, and mostly the son grows out of the desire. It's natural, it seems, and rarely goes beyond a period of fantasy. She took it to be an immature expression of his love for her. Hester decided to deal with it by not confronting him. She loves her son and embarrassing him could damage their relationship indefinitely. She kept silent and kept away from his journal. But one night a month back everything changed forever.

It was a night when James and Mary were both working nights, something that now happened routinely as Mary was nearly fully qualified. Billy and Hester were alone in the house. Hester had, as usual, had a few glasses of wine in the hope of a sound night's sleep. Billy had other plans. About 1 in the morning he had crept into his mother's room. Hester was asleep on her side. Billy had been fantasising about what he wanted to do to his mother. Now he was desperate to at least see her body. He approached her bed with a large erection tenting his boxer shorts. He gently pulled back the cover. Hester had her back to him and remained asleep. She wore a roomy night shirt and cotton panties. Billy was disappointed. He had hoped that she slept naked or at least with nothing under the shirt. His cock was straining at his boxers and he gripped it and wanked slowly while he stared at his mother's recumbent body. What to do? He desperately wanted to see her breasts, ass and cunt but there seemed nothing he could do. His lust was almost feverish and in this state he had an idea that he convinced himself would work.

Billy placed the cover back on his mother and walked around to the other side of her bed. He kicked off his boxers and slowly and carefully he climbed across the wide double bed to kneel by her head. The bed gently rocked but it seemed Hester remained asleep. He knew his mother drank and he was banking on that keeping her unconscious; so far so good. Her hand lay palm down on the pillow about a foot in front of her face. Billy slowly eased his hard cock under her palm, he then humped very slowly causing her hand to caress his erection. For a few moments this was satisfying, but he wanted more. He wished he could place his cock on her lips. He was trying to work out how he could do this when Hester stirred and rolled backwards away from him.

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers
12