Family Perverts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

"Fuck," said Paul as he felt his body start to contract, his legs wobbling, "I'm gonna cum."

Julie quickly removed her tongue from Paul's ass while Janine and Jenna did the same from his prick and balls. The ladies moved into position next to each other on their knees in front of Paul, their faces upturned in anticipation of receiving a quality load of fresh hot incestuous spunk.

Sure enough, Paul did not disappoint them, he leaned forward, almost losing his balance, on his strong athletic legs, and closed his eyes as the feelings in his prick known to all men at the point of orgasm seemed even more sensational than usual. Then, with one last tug on his cock, the spurts flew thick and fast, one after the other like bullets from a gun.

"Aaaaagh!" screamed Paul as he aimed at the ladies' faces, trying and succeeding in giving them equal helpings, "here it cums, girls, take it all."

Mark stopped licking Michael's asshole, then he and his sons drew round to watch their womenfolk getting smothered in thick layers of Paul's rich sperm. Mark, Robert and Michael began wanking their stiff poles and, before the girls had a chance to catch their breaths, Robert came his load in one fail swoop, sending a copious anount of his hot cream to mingle with the deposits from his uncle Paul.

Janine, Jenna and Julie squealed with delight as they felt the warm blasts start to disfigure their faces while Robert and Paul milked their orgasms for all they were worth. Mark and Michael were each wanking as if masturbation was going out of fashion; sensing that the girls had plenty to contend with, Mark dropped to his knees and beckoned Michael to shoot his load over him. His tall son towered above him and Mark licked his lips as he watched Michael's cum-laden balls bouncing back and forth to the rhythm of his wanking.

With their cocks deflating in their hands and the ladies' faces still covered in the rapidly congealing wads of spunk, Paul, Robert, Janine, Jenna and Julie sat back to watch Michael unleash his load over his father's face. Mark reached round and grabbed Michael by his ass cheeks as Michael let out a loud cry and sent his load flying in his father's direction, the first spurts hitting Mark's nose and chin and the next his chest. Mark loved being spunked over, especially when one or other, or sometimes both, his horny sons were doing the spunking and he luxuriated in the feel of Michael's warm jizz coating his body as he lay back and got ready to toss himself off.

It didn't take long, Mark lay flat on his back and one touch was enough to send a long ribbon into the air, as a firework would take off into the sky, the spunk reaching at least seven or eight inches into the air before doing a quick about turn and plummeting southwards over Mark's prostrate body, a cumshot of true porn star quality. Everyone applauded as they watched the jetstream rising and falling before landing and mingling with the remains of the heavy load Michael had given his dad a few seconds earlier ...

4.

"Phew!" said Paul, a few minutes later as the various naked members of the family lay slumped in armchairs or on the floor, "that was some gangbang."

"Yeah, uncle Paul," said Jenna, "but it ain't through yet. None of us have been fucked yet and I really need another good fucking before I go home."

"Me too," said Janine.

"Why don't you ladies go and freshen up first?" said Mark, "you all look a mess."

"Yeah, dad," said Robert, "but don't they look great covered in mine and uncle Paul's spunk?"

It was a rhetorical question and smiles all round were a sufficient answer as the ladies dragged themselves to their feet and made their way to the bathroom, trating their menfolk to a delightful view of three pairs of naked female ass cheeks swaying away from them.

When the ladies returned from the shower, the four men were all ready to go again.

"In the car, you said you were next in the queue, uncle Mark," said Jenna, giggling at him as she got onto her hands and knees. "Well, now's your chance. Come and stick that hard rod of yours up my tight juicy cunt."

"Yeah, go on, dad," said Michael, "we haven't seen Jenna get fucked for ages."

"Can I be next after you, dad?" asked Robert.

"Don't ask your dad, ask me," said Jenna with mock severity.

Robert threw Jenna a look which said he wasn't sure if she was joking or not but was relieved to see his cousin smile in reply. "Of course you can, you horny sod," said Jenna, "I want you all to fuck me before I go home."

"Me too," said Janine, "how about it dad?"

As Mark slowly inserted his torpedo in Jenna and Paul his in Janine, Julie walked over to her nephews, a lewd smile on her face.

"That leaves you and me, boys," she said, "come and suck my tits, then you can take it in turns fucking me, as well."

Michael and Robert exchanged glances, then they hurried over to their aunt where they began sucking and licking her tits, Michael on her left and Robert on her right. The family gangbang was far from its finale while, back at Julie's house, Jack and David were treating Shirley to a hot spit-roasting, Jack legitimately fucking his wife and Shirley incestuously sucking her son. For both branches of the family perverts, the evening's activities were not finished yet ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12