Family Photo Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the guys had cameras, tripods, reflectors and all the stuff they seem to feel necessary, arranged for use. Terry asked if I was ready and had me wade into the creek and lean back first against a large boulder with one leg lifted and with my knee bent. In no time at all the air was filled with the sound of clicking shutters and the brilliant bursts of photoflash lights. It was interesting to note that both Shirley and Annie had forgotten their inhibitions about being nude in public and were observing the entire process with interest. Sue soon joined me and together we assumed various poses as suggested by either Jack or Terry. Bill made some interesting posing suggestions that showed a natural talent for photography. After several minuets posing just Sue and myself, Terry called over to the girls and asked if they would care to join us. Surprisingly, both girls quickly came into the water to assume poses with their mothers. In no time at all, Shirley said, "Hey, this is fun. Not what I expected at all." Her brother looked at her somberly and said, "Being naked does not necessarily mean you are about to be raped. Guess I had better tell you I really think you have a nice body, Sis." Shirley giggled and said, "Why thank you, kind sir." We took a break for sodas and sandwiches at about twelve-thirty then rested on the blankets for a while. Soon Terry was up with camera in hand and asked, "Is anyone interested in any 'racy' poses?" Shirley instantly sat up and asked, "Like what?"

"Oh, perhaps you might place a soft kiss on one of your mothers' breasts. You too, Annie, if you like?" Each of the girls looked at the other and then at her mother and shrugged. Annie quickly asked, "Like this?" Leaned over with her own breasts jutting proudly and began to place soft kisses on my left breast. "Exactly," said Terry. "Perfect." Shirley, looking doubtful, quickly followed Annie's lead and began placing kisses on Sue's right breast as all four of the guys had cameras clicking wildly. I could hardly believe my ears when I heard Shirley say, "Gee mom. You taste good. This is fun."

"Think you might come to enjoy this stuff, do you?" Sue asked.

At last Terry inquired if anyone would object if he and I got into some naughty poses. No one seemed to object so he asked Bill to take his digital camera and take care of the photography and me to get into the shallow creek bed with him. He asked me to back up to a large boulder and lay back against it with feet and legs spread. It was a round boulder and the pose caused me to thrust my pelvis forward prominently. Then he stepped between my legs and asked me to grasp his penis and bring it to the entrance to my vagina. As we were getting into position, I noted Bill working the shutter release on the camera and could not help think, "I'll bet he has several quite good shots there." Bill's sounded innocent when he asked his dad if the scene would not be more realistic with the penis inserted slightly. Terry laughed and said, "That's cool son and thank you, I wondered if you wouldn't spot the increased eroticism of kicking the pose up a notch while giving me and your mother a great deal of pleasure." Then Terry pretended, I am sure, to slip and slid fully into me and said, "Oops, slipped." That caused everyone to laugh and broke the obvious tension in Shirley and Tim who were watching our every move with great interest. Awed, Tim said, "I have never seen anyone actually doing it in the presence of others before." Sue told him, "Well now you have. Think you can do it with Shirley right out in the open where everyone can see and photograph the action? If she is interested, that is?"

I noted that Shirley seemed more embarrassed than shocked, at her mother's suggestion. Her face reflected several different emotions before she shrugged and said, "Oh what the hell Tim, chances are that everyone suspects we have been doing it anyway so why not fuck now and remove any doubts. I'm tired of having to hide and hope that we don't get caught. Besides, I'll bet it will be a lot more fun if we can let ourselves go and not be looking over our shoulders and listening for every stray sound." Tim grinned and said, "Your choice Shirl, you are right on, let's do it."

Sue laughed and said, Hey kids, I'm glad you have decided to bring it into the open. Your father and I agreed a long time ago we wouldn't let on that we are aware of your bedtime adventures but we have known almost from the first time you did it." Shirley was silent for a few moments then said, "My God, why didn't you do something and try to make us stop?" Grinning, Sue answered with a question of her own, "Would it have done any good? Would me or your dad raising hell about it have done any good?" Shirley nodded brightly and said, "Probably not. All the guys I know just want to get into my panties for a quick fuck. Tim, on the other hand, loves me and is not looking for a chance for a quick roll in the hay. With that, Sue said, "OK, why not come on over here with your dad and me and we can do it side by side. Come on Tim, bet you will really enjoy this. I know I will!"

Terry and I moved away from the boulder while Sue and Shirley took my place lying back against the boulder. I quickly picked up our video camera and joined Bill and his dad who were already holding cameras ready to start shooting. Sue, from her position against the boulder said, "OK everyone, I have been waiting long enough for this, let's get this show on the road." Tim grinned and said, "Hold on a bit mom, I want to take a few moments to get Shirley prepared. It hurts her when she isn't good and wet so I want to take time for a bit of foreplay. He leaned over and began to kiss his sister while, at the same time, caressing her breasts. Seeing the size of his enormous erection left little doubt that attempting penetration without foreplay would, indeed, be painful for Shirley.

Jack took a note from Tim's book and began to kiss and fondle Sue. I could not avoid reaching for a breast and my pussy as I watched the four of them. A quick glance revealed that the rest of my family had succumbed and were engaged in various acts that maintained their own heightened arousal.

Both Sue and her daughter kept watch of the rising level of excitement and soon were ready to receive their men and the action started. It was difficult fitting the four subjects into the same frame, but, somehow, I managed to do it.

Watching the video later, I was amazed at how well the scene played out. Actually, I work made quite an interesting bit of tape! Two extremely well endowed men enjoying sex with two very attractive women. The action was hot, hot from the onset and both couples quickly forgot all about their surroundings and fucked. The finished film gave proof that all of them were giving themselves with abandon.

Shirley and Tim were the first to finish, which was not surprising. Neither had previously engaged in intercourse with an audience and both were excited to the point that Tim made no effort to restrain himself. When ready to come, he threw back his head and shouted, "Oh God Shirley, I'm going to cum." Shirley picked up the pace slightly and replied, "Yea Tim. Me to. Now."

The camera captured the outward manifestation of their orgasms perfectly. Streams of cum leaked from Shirley around Tim's pumping cock and ran down their thighs. There could be no doubt but that they had actually experienced orgasms. Nor was the filmed evidence of Sue and Jack's any less evident when we reviewed the tape.

After the four had time to calm down and clean up, Terry commented, "We are about to lose the excellent light source and had better finish up with whatever serious photo work we wanted to accomplish. Annie quickly interrupted saying, "Quickly, then I want to shoot a scene like the one these guys just did."

"With one small exception," she added with a wicked smile. So into the water we trooped followed by the entire James clan. Annie and I quickly took positions against the boulder but when Bill started to step between her legs, Annie said, "Not this time Bill, I want dad to do me. You do mom." Terry whistled and I said, "Shit." There was silence for a moment until Terry said, "I suppose we should have known this was inevitable. I sighed and replied while laughing, "I suppose. Just not sure I relish the thought of having that glorious, huge piece of man meat thrusting in and out of my poor pussy. Terry said, "Yeah, right."

Before I could continue with, "What if I cum to realize I enjoy fucking my son as much as I think I will? Actually, I guess I already know the answer to that one." Giggling, Annie said, "Come on dad, mom is going to babble on 'til there is no light left and I want you to fuck me and I want it recorded on film. Please do me. Now." Both Bill and Terry stepped in close and with me guiding Bill with a firm tug on his dick and Annie guiding her father, we began to enjoy the thrill of the forbidden sex. I did my very best to encourage Bill, telling him what a terrific feeling it was having him so deep inside and how much I was going to love having him shoot his cum deep inside my pussy.

Annie is a quick study, or else it just came naturally to her because she was providing similar encouragement to her father. Looking back, I don't know I was surprised when I heard her say, "Oh daddy, I have been waiting for this day for such a very long time. I really want some of your hot cum shooting inside me."

Bill leaned forward and spoke very softly, saying, "Oh God mom. You are so hot. I never in my wildest fantasies thought I would actually get to have sex with you." Then he added, thoughtfully, "Or with Annie, for that matter." Then he whispered, "I LOVE you so much mom."

"Hmmm, Been having fantasies of screwing your mother and sister, have you," I replied. All too soon I felt the familiar tension that signals impending orgasm. At the same time, I could feel Bill's muscles beginning to tense up prior to filling me with his cum. I whispered softly into Bill's ear that it was OK if he came quickly, I was about there myself and to please cum inside me. He did that, quickly and in spades. Our orgasms were nearly simultaneous and about took all the strength from my legs and, I guess, of Bill's as well. At least we nearly collapsed into the shallow water while still joined together. Terry has more sexual endurance and control than Bill, but soon began spewing cum into his shrieking daughter who, very obviously, was experiencing her own orgasm and didn't care who within hearing distance knew it. I noticed Sue kneeling and continuing to photograph our legs. I asked, "What in hell are you doing down there?" Her reply was, "Capturing every delightful drop on tape." I quickly looked down and saw the love juices that were leaking from my vagina and from Annie's. "Oh nice." I said wonderingly. "That'll certainly add an interesting fillip for the voyeuristic viewer."

Soon the eight of us were reclining and resting on the blankets. I even dozed off for a few moments, I suppose due to the lateness of the hour when I finally got to sleep the night before, also, the sexual tensions of the day had been tiring. I was just about to suggest that we get ready to leave when Shirley said to her father, "Daddy, I have a question." Jack responded, "What's your question, Honey?"

"You love me don't you?"

"Well certainly I do," was Jack's cautious reply, "You know I do."

"Could we make love, then? Please?" Jack paused for a few moments, and responded, "Of course we can, I would really like that."

Sue nudged me and whispered, "Being real cool isn't he? He has been dying to fuck her since she was about fourteen or so." Then She spoke up, loud enough for everyone to hear, saying, "Ok you two. I don't mind, but I think Tim just might like to do his mother, wouldn't you Tim?" No one, least of all Tim, could possibly have missed her seductive tone of voice or taking note of the enormous erection sprouted at his loins. The excellent daytime light was about gone, but with photoflash and the low light capability of our camcorder, capturing the action would be no problem. Soon Sue and Shirley were on their backs side by side with Jack kneeling between his daughter's legs and with Tim positioned at his mother's pussy. They could not have achieved simultaneous penetration more precisely if they had rehearsed for months. Again, anyone observing would have witnessed a truly loving family orgy as the four of them proceeded to fuck. Terry, Bill and I caught every bit of the action on film and on tape and, soon, the air was filled with loud proclaimed expressions of joy and enthusiasm. As had been happening often, Jack and his son as well as Sue and daughter took delight in proclaiming to the world the joy they were feeling as each, in turn, began to cum. Of course, our photographic efforts captured the dribbling cum leaking from the well-fucked pussies that fell to puddle on the blanket.

As soon as everyone cleaned up in the creek, dried off and dressed, we started the trek back to the cars, and as everyone was exhausted upon arrival at our homes, we decided to have abbreviated dinners and flake out for the rest of the evening. Photo editing, preparing bulletin board presentations, etc. would have to wait for another day.

I was almost asleep when unmistakable sounds of revelry and joy began to drift from Annie's room. I have no idea how long those kids screwed around but I did stay awake long enough to hear my daughter shout, "YES!"