Family Picnic

Story Info
Woman pleasures herself while bored at a family picnic.
1k words
4.24
106.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful sunny day, and I'm stuck going to a family picnic. I prayed all week it would rain just enough to cancel this event. No such luck. My family feels the need to gather once a year for an entire weekend. There are so many people there, it takes one day of introduction and I can never remember them anyway. I do have a few cool cousins that are great to hang with, if they show up. I even have a couple that make for some really nice eye candy.

If I must go, I have every intention of having a good time. I fill my big cooler with every alcoholic beverage I might want, and then some. I throw on a summer dress and head on out to the picnic.

I arrive at the picnic site and say my hellos to whoever is already there. I grab a beer and sit my ass down in the sunniest spot I can find. Most people don't care for the heat so I know they won't bother me long if they come over to chat. It's very warm and the sensation of the sweat trickling down between my breasts to my stomach is turning me on. I feel the familiar tingle between my legs. I can't get my mind off my wet, aching pussy, so I look around and notice a path into the woods. I grab my beer and head for the woods for a little private self-pleasuring.

While I finish up my beer, I walk for about five minutes wanting to make sure I'm not seen by the partygoers. I hear voices to my left, so I walk quietly over and see a guy and a gal embracing. I sneak a little closer; my excitement grows at the anticipation of seeing what these two will do. I'm close enough to hear her moaning softly as his hands slide down her body. They kiss hard and grope madly at one another. His hands grab her ass and then he pulls her into him. Oh, yes, this could be good! My juices are really flowing now, so I reach down and unbutton the top two buttons on my dress, exposing my breasts. I cup one in each hand and softly rub my nipples.

The guy's shorts are quickly taken to the ground and out springs the most amazing hard on I've ever seen! The girl gets down on her knees and eagerly takes his hard cock into her mouth. I'm amazed to see that she can take all of it; I watch her throat muscles contract to service him. She grabs his balls and pulls lightly on them, her head bobbing quickly up and down on his shaft. I move a little closer to get a better view, but as I do a twig snaps and I freeze. I'm sure they couldn't have heard it over all of their moaning, and I get to the perfect spot, continuing to pleasure myself. I pinch my nipples harder as his hips thrust faster at her willing mouth. I can't pull my eyes away from watching how skilled she is at blowing him. I reach down to pull up my dress and touch my wet pussy. Oh, yes! I think to myself.

I look back at them and see that he is staring right at me! I stop, wondering if he is looking at me, so I turn my head to see if there is someone else. There is no one else here but me. He nods at me in approval and grabs hold of her head. My whole body is on fire, knowing that he is watching me too. I spread my legs and put one foot up on a log giving me easier access and him a better view. I tug at my nipples and play with my clit and he fucks her mouth faster as I service myself. Our rhythm matches each other, until his shout of orgasm rings through the woods.

When she finishes swallowing his load, he quickly grabs her and turns her around. I rub my clit a little faster and spread open my pussy lips. He pulls up her skirt and slams his hard dick deep into her pussy so hard I could almost feel it myself. I shove two fingers inside me as he plunges into her depths. Again, our rhythm matches, and we hold our gaze, willing each other to orgasm. He pulls up her shirt and fondles her breasts and I break our locked gaze to watch him pull at her nipples. I glance quickly at her beautiful body, and I can see a heart shaped birthmark on her back. I can't help myself now; I refuse to look away. I'm so close to coming now, as he continues to pound her as her moans become louder. I hear her panting and begging for more. I fuck myself harder, feeling my fingers go in deep as my palm slaps against my clit. My hips start bucking at my hand and I bite my lip to keep from crying out. I lick my lips and grab my breast, hard. He watches me service myself and drives into her harder, commanding her to fuck him and calling out her name.

My clit is so hard, and so are my nipples. I finger myself harder and faster, trying to spread my legs wider. I keep biting my lip as my orgasm rises. He fucks her faster and licks his lips at me. "Oh, baby! Yes, fuck me!" he says, and somehow I know he isn't talking to her this time.

This sends chills up my spine and my orgasm spills from my body. I continue to fuck myself, but my knees are getting very weak. My juices flow over my hand as my pussy sucks to pull my fingers in deeper. He yells as he empties himself into her and she screams as her orgasm rushes through her body. I can just imagine her pussy squeezing him inside, pulsing around his hard member. Oh, how I ache for that feeling too!

I remove my juice soaked fingers and put them in my mouth. I seductively lick them clean as he watches me while he finishes filling her with his cum. I make myself presentable, give him a wink and a smile and make my way back to the picnic.