Family Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, the doctor picked up from the tray what looked like a large rubber dildo and applied lubrication. With his gloved hand, he spread the lubrication evenly over the probe and brought it to my vaginal lips. I was startled at the touch and the lubricant was cold against my wet cunt lips. He gently moved the probe up and down my slit, which made me so hot but I bit my lip as not to show that I was turned on. He continued to rub it slowly and rhythmically on my outer lips.

He paused for a moment, then thrust it in about three inches, which almost made me jump out of that chair, restraints or no restraints. I let out a yell from the sudden overload of pleasurable sensation.

"No need to hold it in, Emily. Those feeling are perfectly natural and there is nothing you can do to stifle them. I sent the assistant away so you wouldn't be so self conscious."

He continued to put the probe in deeper, twisting and turning all the way. With every twist, my breathing got heavier and my hands began to shake from the erotic feelings. I was barely able to stifle a climax but I was fighting a losing battle. I had a lubricated dildo all the way up my hot cunt and I was securely strapped down. I think the shot also had some sort of sex stimulant because I was really turned on. My torso writhed up and down and my upper legs moved up and down from the intensely pleasurable sensation. My ankles were secured so the was not much freedom of movement.

"Emily, I want you to lay back and relax and not fight it. Just let whatever happens happen."

At that, the continued to twist and turn the dildo and I let out a steady stream of :'Ooooooos' and 'Awwwwws'

"Not much longer, Emily. Good girl"

More ooooing and awwwing from me.

I was sweating a lot now and my pussy was drenched. I fought off an orgasm and relaxed. I was really tired now. Relaxing was a big mistake. As I let go, the doctor pulled out the dildo and jammed it back in. I let out an ear-splitting scream and the orgasm hit me like a bulldozer.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." My thighs were moving in and out and up and down as much as they could. I let out a cooing sound and relaxed onto the back of the exam table.

"Good girl, Emily. Good Girl" the doctor reassured.

I was exhausted and incredibly turned on and embarrassed from my loud climax. I needed to rest for a moment so I closed my eyes.

Next came the speculum again so the doctor could check his work.

"Ok Emily. Everything checks out. We are just about done with this part."

This part? What did he mean by 'this part'?

"Just lay back and relax for a moment while I finish up, Emily. You did fine."

Thank heavens. I don't think I could take anymore of the dildo in me. I had another big orgasm teed up and I don't think I could have suppressed it. The doctor must have sensed it because he stuck his gloved finger into my pussy and made a 'come here' motion I could feel his finger moving back and forth on the roof of my vagina and I lost all control. Wave after wave after wave of powerful sensation slammed into me and the release felt so good. It felt good not to hold that climax back anymore. I was ready to have my restraints off and out of that chair. Thank goodness mom drove me over here, there was no way I could drive myself home after this.

Carol

Wow. That was quite a show. Naturally, I saw the whole thing. My beautiful Emily looked so sweet and vulnerable strapped to the table. As the doctor probed with that dildo looking thing, Emily's beautiful round breasts bobbed up and down and they were so sexy. I was so proud of her. The look on her face when she let go with that orgasm was just magnificent. She looked so vulnerable and so feminine with that dildo inside her, making her squirm with exquisite sensation.

John joined me in the office shortly before the dildo was inserted for the first time. We both watched in appreciation as my little girl rode that thing. I was actually proud to have my husband looking at his naked and restrained stepdaughter.

"Oh John, darling, thank you for this. At first I had my doubts, but now I realize we made the right decision. Thank you so much for this, " as I held him close.

At that, John leaned over and kissed me and reminded "And the best part is yet to come."

Emily

I was dozing a little but thought I could get up now. I tried to raise my legs but they and my arms were still restrained. The drugs were still coursing through me because I was still highly aroused but not in full control of my faculties.

Oddly, the doctor was applying more lubrication to the dildo in preparation for stuffing it back in me.

"Ok Emily darling. Now for the main event."

I had no idea why I needed the dildo back in me again and I was afraid to find out. I saw something I missed a moment ago: unlike before, this time the dildo had a clear plastic tube running from the end of it up to something on the tray table.

I felt the tip of the dildo at the front of my lips and he rubbed it up and down again and that hot moist feeling returned to my pussy. I groaned and writhed my thighs again and I begged him to stop.

The doctor just smiled at that request and moved the dildo deeper inside me. I felt it twist and turn and an orgasm began to build inside me once again With his free hand, the doctor rubbed my pussy lips gently slowly. I asked him to stop but all I got in return was that same condescending smile. Now his finger stroked my clit and I want wild. More gasping sounds and I began cooing like a pigeon.

"Come on baby. Don't fight it. I know you're enjoying this."

Finally, the probe went as deep as possible and he left it in there.

"Emily, what I am about to do to you is going to change your life forever. There is no going back now. This is something your mother and step father told me you needed for a very long time."

My god, what was he talking about. I was physically and emotionally spent and now this.

"Emily, that probe opened up a clear path to your womb. You are now completely open and receptive. Absolutely no reason now that you cannot have babies."

With that, he took a small syringe from the tray table and I could see that it was attached to the plastic tube that was inserted into the dildo lodged deep inside my moist, vulnerable pussy.

He brought the syringe closer to me and I could see a label on it. It had the name 'Sean Stratton'. Oh my god! That's my little stepbrother.

"This syringe contains your stepbrother's sperm, Emily. We have been collecting it from him for months. I must say he has been a very enthusiastic donor. I am now going to inject his sperm deep into your womb in order to impregnate you.

I yelled, "Stop this now!!"

"You can't do this to me!"

"I don't want to get pregnant"

"Mom! Mom! Help me! Mom! Make them stop!"

Mom did not come to my rescue. I yelled loud enough for her to hear, why didn't she help me?

The doctor walked over to me and massaged my left breast and rubbed my swollen nipple. He then ran his hand gently along the inner part of my left thigh, which caused more pussy juice to discharge.

He then twisted the dildo a little but made no effort to pull it back, not even a little. He rubbed my pussy lips and bent down and ran his tongue along my clit in a slow rhythmic dance. Against my will, my body began to heave back and forth in rhythm with the strokes of his tongue on my hot clit. This man, this monster, completely owned me now and he was about to cause me to have a baby grow in my womb.

He held the syringe with his thumb on the plunger. Involuntarily, I was building to another orgasm from the stimulation and because that huge dildo was jammed so deep into my womb.

"Come on, baby Emily. This is it. Watch the tube as the seed makes its journey from the syringe into your fertile, inviting womb."

With that, he pressed the plunger and I saw the white, opaque liquid travel from the syringe down the tube and disappear into the back of the dildo. I knew in a split second all my stepbrother's seed would invade my pussy and impregnate me against my will.

With that, I let out a yelp from the pent up sensation of the dildo and clit stimulation and when I relaxed, I noticed a warm sensation deep within me, a sensation of warm liquid spurting into my womb and hitting the back of my uterus. There it was...I was impregnated. I was powerless to stop it. The fluid kept coming and coming and my hot, vulnerable cunt was gushing with my little stepbrother's seed.

"I'm releasing this into you slowly, my darling. I want to be sure you take it all. We don't want to waste any of this precious fluid. After all, this is the seed of your baby."

I was beyond words. I just crawled into my own little world and wished I could die.

Finally, it was over, no more gushing sensation inside me. I hoped my ordeal would end. I just wanted to get out of there and go home.

The doctor walked closer and kissed me on the forehead and cheek.

"Darling Emily. When you walked into my office this afternoon, I saw you were a beautiful young woman. But now you look even more beautiful with your womb saturated in a man's hot, potent seed."

As he pulled the dildo out of me I let out an audible gasp.

"Please stop this. Let me go"

"We're not quite done yet, my beautiful, inseminated darling. You may rest for a few minutes before the next phase."

I was too tired to ask about what he meant. I just lay back and closed my eyes and felt my slippery cunt filled with my stepbrother's seed now working its way into my womb to find my eggs and make me pregnant. I tried not to think about it.

The bastard doc returned with a clean dildo. Before he lubed it, he motioned over to the curtained window and made a motion for some unseen person to enter the room. As he applied the lubricant, I saw my mom and stepdad walk into the room.

"Mom, mom, what is this? Why didn't you stop them?"

"Darling Emily. I know none of this makes sense to you now but you have to trust me, it will someday. I just ask in the meantime that you forgive me. It's for the best, honey, I promise."

"Mom, no! He's trying to make me pregnant. With Sean's seed! I don't want to have a baby. This isn't fair."

"No Emily, I agree. It isn't fair. What else isn't fair is that in giving birth to you and giving you life, I lost the ability to have any more babies. Honey, I have had to live with that pain for the past 24 years. I asked you many times to start a family in order to heal my pain but you would never listen to me, never consider my feelings or the pain I was going through. All you ever thought about was you and what you wanted."

I was too tired to argue. The drugs were still making me extremely aroused and tired at the same time. I lay back on the table again.

The creep doctor twisted the dildo deep into me once again, which induced another orgasm instantly. I felt the hot pussy juices flowing past the dildo and out onto my outer pussy lips and down my back.

I just then realized that my stepdad was standing not five feet from me looking at my bare body and right at my violated vagina. I was too exhausted to care.

I looked up to see a full syringe hooked up to the tube. I was told the next syringe of sperm was donated by my grandfather. I almost puked. Before I could say anything, I felt the familiar sensation of warm semen washing over my womb. My grandfather's incestuous sperm began invading my vulnerable pussy.

The doctor handed the syringe over to my mom and instructed her to apply a slow and steady pressure to the plunger. My mom seemed to take delight in it. Her face beamed with pleasure.

"There, baby," she whispered. "You just take all of this wonderful seed into your sweet, precious hole. Your grandfather will be so happy to hear how you took his loving gift into your sweet pussy. This is a magnificent gift you're receiving, honey and I am so happy for you."

"Emily, this is the first of many pregnancies you will have for me. You can forget about your career, that doesn't matter now. Your new life will be spent making lots of babies. Through you, I will finally have the big family I always wanted" she intoned.

The warm fluid continued to flood into my body.

"Come on, baby Emily, take Grandpa's seed. Let Grandpa's potent sperm get you pregnant. Don't fight it, honey. There, just let it happen to you. Feel Grandpa's seed inside you," my mom encouraged.

I felt more and more pressure on the back of my womb from the spurting jets of incestuous seed assaulting my most private parts. My grandfather's warm seed completely engulfed my vagina.

Finally, it was my stepdad's turn. He held the syringe and walked closer to me. As the pushed the plunger, he bent down to suckle my sensitive breasts. Then he played with my nipples, which made them hard again. He kissed my thigh all the way down to my knee.

"Carol, I claim your darling daughter as my mistress. Under my instruction, I will mold this proud and beautiful woman into a sweet and submissive baby maker," my stepfather arrogantly proclaimed.

"Come on, Emily. Take daddy's seed. Come on. Make a baby for daddy"

As he said that, he ran a finger along the outer edge of my pussy lips, which felt swollen and sensitive. The sensation brought me to climax again.

I felt the now familiar sensation of warm seed coursing through me again. Stream after stream of hot seed hit my fertile womb and I was powerless to stop it.

I lost consciousness after that. I was shocked back to reality by a sharp pain in my arm. I got another shot, which made me really groggy. . I could hardly stand up. They put a terry cloth robe and cheap hospital slippers on me and I was ushered out the back door of the clinic where my stepdad's car was waiting.

I don't remember much about the ride home. All I knew was that when I got home, I would begin a new life that would change me forever.

Needless to say, I got pregnant. I was a slave to the new life that began to grow inside me.

12