Family Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,684 Followers

Six years later, we were just average suburbanites. We had reached our goal of having five children. Mom told me that each birth had progressively been less painful and yes, actually pleasurable; it was tempting to keep going, but our house could barely hold the seven of us. She said that it would be a stretch but she might just be able to do it: to have an even dozen babies. I was never so tempted by anything, but I knew that our funds would only go so far; five were enough...

On our seventh anniversary, at the big dinner table with chairs and cribs everywhere, we got an email from a common friend in Tampa. It seems that the bum 'husband' who had abused and neglected my warm, loving mother all those years had partied just a little too much with that chubby chick he'd picked up. I guess they shouldn't have gone driving right after one of their binges. Fortunately, the police said that no one else was harmed in their fiery crash.

It would've been petty and cruel to take joy from that news. When my mother heard it, she asked our live-in helper to put the children to bed. We all helped. Then my mom told me we just HAD to celebrate that news. We did. We made love to the sexy sounds of the babies, a result of our own little baby boom.

Over the course of nine total orgasms, I managed to join her three times. It was our best anniversary...We fell asleep with me still hard, still inside her, still shooting lightly. Two hours later she conceived our sixth and final baby.

A couple of years later, we loaded up the mini-van and took our big family to Disney World and then back to the old Florida neighborhood that my mother had been stuck in. At the common picnic area, we all enjoyed chicken under the big umbrella.

The biggest piece, in fact an entire chicken, was saved for the person who had brought mom and me together. With a heave, I threw that roasted chicken far into the lake. With a noticeable splash, two big jaws took that bird with a single gulp. Well, it was the least we could do for him...

clinton09
clinton09
1,684 Followers
12