Family Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Melanie sinks deep into her brother's twisted fantasy.
2.5k words
4.36
117.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Secrets 1: The Damsel Maker

"Are you taping another cheesy jungle flick?" Melanie chided her younger brother, Toby.

"Shut up, jeeze, have you found a job yet? Oh, I guess not since you're leaving the house dressed like that." Toby smirked at his sister's slutty hot pants ensemble complete with knee high leather boots.. "Now, you're not so desperate that you're hooking now are you."

"Nice, thanks for the support. It just so happens I'm going out for a few drinks with Patty." Melanie straightened the halter top of her appealing 27 year old breasts.

"You'd make more cash if you'd take that Hooters gig or just good ol' hooking." Toby laughed.

"Very funny. Now, be a sweetie and give me twenty bucks so I can get a few cocktails." Melanie applied her lipstick in the dining room mirror. "Come'on, I promise I'll job search tomorrow, okay?" Toby watched tv in silence. "And if you give me twenty bucks I won't tell your friends why you watch those tarzanish movies."

"I don't care, but if this'll amuse you." Toby threw a crumpled twenty at Melanie.

" Oh no. You don't get off that easy. It took me awhile but I think I figured it out."

"I don't care. Could you just leave me in peace?"

"Now don't pout. It's just not every day that someone has a fantasy quite like yours. Am I getting warmer? Do you, like, jack off to it?"

"What?" Toby's face went white. He sat speechless as Melanie reached under the couch producing a video tape.

"It's not like I've been idle in my unemployment. I snooped while you were at work. Then lo and behold I found this compilation tape amongst your other porn, wow, you like get off on this stuff, huh?"

"So, I like watching women getting trapped."

"Yeah, but in quicksand?"

"So? It's harmless. Most quicksand isn't even dangerous the way movies portray it. Besides it's just a fantasy, jeeze. Damsels in distress and all, and if you must know, I have masturbated to it, so there. You know if you were a cool sister you might want to help me out."

"Help you out how?" Melanie eyed her brother suspiciously.

"There's a really shallow mud flat down by Sanger's creek. I'll pay you a hundred bucks if you'll let me film you pretending to be stuck."

"What? Are you crazy?" Melanie picked up her purse and headed for the front door.

"$200 hundred bucks." Toby proposed. Melanie slowed and listened, her fingers tapping on the door knob.

"Okay, $300 hundred bucks and I won't show your ex-husband a tape I made of you at my birthday party a few years back. God, you were drunk. An elicit affair like that might just cost you a little or all of your allimony." Melanie turned and smiled like a kid with her hand caught in the cookie jar. "It's a pretty hot tape, too. By the way, you'll never find that tape I've got copies well hidden."

"$400 and we got a deal." Melanie seductively swiveled across the room bending over in front of her brother. Toby tared down his sister's one piece leather top at her awesome cleavage.

"$400 bucks it is, but are you sure? I mean this is a big fantasy of mine and you're my sister and all. You know?" Toby did respesct his sister. He felt weird all of the sudden that Melanie didn't call his sophomoric bluff. Toby felt obligated to give his sister an out.

"Tell me. Do you find this fantasy more appealing if the woman is attractive or you don't care?" Melanie crossed her well shaped legs as she sat next to Toby on the couch. "So, has there been a quicksand scene in this 'bung whole in the jungle', yet?"


"Not yet, but it looks promising." The images of a scantily clad woman running through a fake studio jungle setting caught Toby's eye. Made in the fifties this black and white horror of a movie just oozed out of the tv set. Toby sat up on the couch hoping for the delivery. Cheesy mellodrama made for Saturday morning matinee crapitorium. Melanie pulled a joint out of her purse giggling at her dorky brother's sudden interest.

"Hey, hot shot, you like cute girls or..."

"Shhhhh! Just watch." Melanie took a sweet drag off her joint just as the woman in the scene stopped. The camera panned in on the starlette with the perfect hair and make-up as she looked around lost. Toby could feel himself getting aroused at the mere thought of this actress taking a dip in rich creamy quicksand. Melanie on the other hand was no dummy to his fetish. She had seen her brother's weird tape filled with scenes from different movies of women trapped by quicksand. Then, as the starlette turned her head, she was snuck up on and nabbed by a cadre of poorly dressed jungle men. Toby slumped in the couch.

"Oh no! Sorry, not this time, sport." Melanie coughed out a sensimilla cloud.

"There's always next time." Toby nodded for Melanie to pass him the 'jay.

"So, once again, do find it more fun with attracive girls or what?"

"Certainly." Toby's voice garbled as he tried to hold the hit and talk simutaneously.

"Do you think I'm pretty enough?" Melanie's smokey laugh pursed through her smiling, red lips.

"With a voice like yours, hell yeah."

"What do you...? Oh, I get it. Men, you guys all love the chatter. Well, throw on that stupid tape so, I can learn the dialog, chief." Melanie shoved Toby.

"I don't know if I should feel really weird or really excited right now." Toby replaced the current crappy jungle flick with his special compilation.

"There's nobody around as far as I can tell." Melanie looked absently around the room.

"Melanie! I know we have a deal and I will gladly honor our agreed price but you're still my big sis."

"You said it turned you on, right? So, wouldn't it stand to reason that it would be kinkier if it was your sister? Listen, I know the answer is yes, so shut up. I like sex you like sex. You have a secret fetish and I have a secret fetish. Hush! I'll tell you that later. And, finally if you keep paying the bills and that 400 bucks I'll make your fantasies come true. How's that sound tiger?"

"Wait a second you're not pulling my leg are you?"

"Look, the tape's started. What's going on there?" Melanie pointed at the tv while she relit her roach.

"See that well dressed lady? In the movie she embezzled a bunch of money and is now trying to sneak away from her mob boss' jungle lair. This scene is awesome."

"Why's it awesome?"

"You see, she doesn't just plunge in and go under, it's a nice, slow sink."

"So, the slower struggle adds to your excitement? Oh, oh! There she goes, Jeeze, and she dropped that perfect vintage suitcase in it too."

"That's what's great about this one. She tries to retrieve the bag only to sink deeper." Toby felt his big sister's hand softly rub the crotch of his gray dockers.

"I see what you mean about it slow. If it were me I'd use that branch she's got in her hand to free myself. It's a nice suitcase and all, but it's quicksand. Get out first worry about the bag later." Melanie could see Toby was enjoying his "damsel in distress" fantasy. She firmed up her stroke over Toby's cotton covered cock.

"Does Mom or Dad know about this?"

"Dad no. Mom yes, but she's the only other one besides you. Wow just thinking about it is really turning me on."

"What's that?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure."

"Wait here. I wanna show you something." Toby rose carefully as his rock hard cock was making an uncomfortable tent out of his gray dockers.

"Nice pants. Do you sleep in that, there tent?"

"Shut up, Melantelope."

While her brother loped off rumaging Melanie took a big swig of Toby's whiskey and coke. Melanie was surprised she was actually being turned on by her brother's twisted fantasy. But, in a way, that didn't matter. Toby could have talked boring old geo-politics and she'd still want to satisify the primal urge that burned deep in her hungry pussy.

"Found it!" Melanie heard Toby scream from his bedroom. He returned to the couch with a simple black photo album. "Check out these pictures I took back in July."

"Oh my God." Melanie's husky stoned voice muttered. "You didn't?" Polaroid after Polaroid in succession showed images of their mother as she walked through some waist high marsh grass and cattails. Her image growing as she approached the camera. She gaudily looked like some secretary from an old 50's movie. Tight knee length skirt. It looked like ribbon of gold polyester candy wrapped around her curvey hips and thighs. She was also squeezed in a tight white blouse enhancing her naturally deep cleavage. It didn't hurt that the blouse was unbuttoned nearly half way down her impressive rack. To top it off Melanie's mom had a matching gold blazer, really huge, fake pearls around her throat, and her hair tied in a tight bun on top of her head. "Damn, Mom looks pretty natty and tight."

"Yeah, she had a whole bunch of old stuff lying around."Toby slowly slipped his hand under the album softly massaging his sister's cool thigh. Melanie's hand followed in kind unzipping then sliding into Toby's dockers. Squeezing his hard cock through his satin boxers.

Turning the page the next few images panned in on mom's high heeled feet. Her black pumps slowly slipping out of sight into some hidden ooze deceptively camoflaged by the tufts of shorter grass bordering the mud pit. The camera panned back to a full image of their mother the quagmire half way up her calves. She had her hands held up to her cheesy, wide eyed, mellodramatic face.

"Nice face Mom." Melanie snorted. She felt Toby cop a slightly higher feel up her thigh. Her pussy ached to be touched.

"I admit she laughed alot during this shoot."

"I can't believe you got her to do this."

"It was about a month before you moved in and I'd had this other quicksand tape playing on the vcr. I left the tape running and while I was in the shower. Mom happened to stop by at that moment unannounced. You know she likes to do that."

"Yeah, you got that right." Melanie chuckled remebering the time, not too long ago, when her mother walked in while she was furiously masturbating on the, very, sofa they were sitting on now.

"You know I like to take long showers. Mom, undeniably, got more than an eyeful of my unusual pursuit." Underneath the photo album Toby had unbuttoned Melanie's tight hot pants and was gingerly sliding his hand under the waistband of her panties into her dense love patch. Teasingly rubbing her muff an inch or so from her wet, throbbing clit.

"I was so embarrassed and then Mom told me, though, she thought it was alittle odd as a fantasy choice, she could see how it could be arousing." Toby whispered in Melanies ear."But then she followed it up with what I really needed was a good roll in the hay. I looked down realizing Mom had her skirt way up her thighs and she was rubbing her very wet, and very hot pantied crotch." Toby slid his middle finger over Melanie's aching clit sinking his middle finger deep in her wet snatch.

"Oooooh, oh, oh. Did you... did you fuck Mom or what?" Melanie's husky voice aroused. Toby pulled his hand out knocking the album to the floor. Getting on his knees he grabbed the waist of his sister's hotpants yanking them off her shapely thighs.

"First I did this." Toby pushed Melanie's thighs apart buring his face in his older sister's untamed forest. Slowly licking up her wet lips. Circling her clit with his thick tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh. Yeah, lick it you sick fuck,"Melanie hissed. Sinfully fucking her brother's face. "Sink your tongue in me, baby, 'cos I'm sinkin'. Oooh, yeah, sinkin' in quick... quicksand, baby. Ohhhhhhh!" Melanie cummed in her brother's deviant, carpet munching, mouth. "Oh Toby. Oh, this was so wrong." Melanie's half open eyed, smiling face, moaned.

Toby undid his pants and mounted his sister. "Let me help you with that, sport." Melanie tenderly grabbed Toby's thick hard cock guiding him into her moist, incestuous love muffin.

"Say it again." Toby whispered as he slowly fucked his sister's sweet pussy.

"Im sinking. Will any body help me? Oh, oh... oooh, quicksand! I'm stuck. Stuck in it, oooh, oh my God, help." Melanie orgasmically cooed, Teasing Toby into almost prematurely blowing his wad inside of her.

"Oh, this is so, awesome." Toby heaved.

The front door creaked open."Hello? Are you decent?" Tanitha always said that before entering. Even though she always followed her greeting by barging in anyway. "Oh my!" The familiar voice said as the screen door slapped shut propelling the silohetted figure into the musky smelling, dark room. The only light being generated in the room was from the tv. Toby's, deviant, damsels in quicksand tape, to be exact.

"Mom!" Toby and Melanie simultaneously groaned at their mother's nosy presence. They were both very close to cumming.

"My naughty little children." Toby watched his mother nestle up next to Melanie. "Don't stop son. You want your sister to cum, right?" He could feel his Tabitha's cool fingers straddle his greasy cock. His Mother was stroking his cock while rubbing Melanie's dank, hirsute mound.

"I'm cumming. Oh my. Oh, I'm... I'm... ohhhhh!" Melanie gasped. Her Mother drawing circles over her orgasming clit. Toby couldn't hold back any longer, firing his load deep in his sister's writhing, wet, hairy puss.

"Ohhhh, man." Toby moaned as his thrusts lessened in intensity. He layed on top of Melanie kissing his sister's hungry mouth. Her spasming pussy throbbing warmly over his satisfied cock.

"Hey, what about Mama over here?" Tabitha's fake pout didn't fool her kids. Guess it wasn't suppose to.

"Not me Mom. But in a few, maybe." Toby eased his flaccid penis out Melanie' gooey love muff. He sat on the edge of the coffee table picked up his drink and leisurely sipped his whiskey and coke. He nearly choked on his drink as his sister sat up and began unbuttoning their Mother's extremely tight, white blouse. Melanie french kissed her Mom while slipping her hand under the lacey, see through, D cup.

Toby's cock began coming to life again. He had his lovely Mom and his slutty sister making out right in front of him. These lovely beauties fulfilling his most deviant desires. Man, he couldn't wait for tomorrow. It would be the first Mother/daughter quicksand scene ever. But Toby stayed focused on the task at hand. The only sinking that was going to be done right now was sinking his cock into his Mother's wet, marshy puss. Toby leaned over and pushed his mother's trembling legs apart.